Sang's the 1: Introductions {...

By IAmCandi

NOTE: I'm editing this story now! Not planning on changing any content. I'm just fixing typos, punctuation, g... More

Introductions {1}
Introductions {2}
Introductions {3}
Introductions {4}
Introductions {5}
Introduction {6}
Introductions {7}
Introductions {8}
Sang's the 1:Part 9
Sang's the 1:Part 10
Sang's the 1:Part 11
Sang's the 1:Part 12
Sang's the 1:Part 13
Sang's the 1:Part 15
Sang's the 1:Part 16
Sang's the 1:Part 17
Sang's the 1:Part 18
Sang's the 1:Part 19
Sang's the 1: Part 20
Sang's the 1: Part 21

Sang's the 1:Part 14

1.8K 120 6
By IAmCandi

**Gabriel's POV**

My leg kept bouncing as I was sitting on the corner of Doc's desk. I can't help it. Something in me just knows some s*** is about to go. And if Sang's involved, I have a feeling my brothers were going to be giving the fuckhead students of Ashley Waters a very nice demonstration of our Academy training. I was ready to get out there and kick some asshole's head in myself.

Well fuck. Trouble's really in trouble now. I just hope she isn't in the seriously-im-gonna-go-to-jail-for-killing-a-shitty-motherfucker-for-touching-her kind....Ah shit. Who am I kidding? Sang Sorenson is Trouble with a capital T for a reason.

I scrolled up to the beginning of our group chat just to occupy myself. I could just read through the mesagaes while we waited for the others to show up.

Vic: Princess is missing. North was unconscious when I walked out into the hall

Kota: What happened?

Luke: What do you mean missing? Is North alright?

Si: f *** καμία! τι στο διάολο συμβαίνει; όπου είναι άγγελος μου; Είναι βόρεια ξύπνιος

Me: Stop talking about me.

Doc: Gabe really now? He was obviously complimenting me.I have been working out more lately.

Mr. B.: Dr. Green please refrain from making unnecessary comments for the time being. Mr. Morgan explain

Nate: who knocked North out? Is Peanut really missing?

Vic: Princess was very agitated in class when we walked in. She talked, more like quietly argued, with North briefly and after a small moment where I believe she was going to kiss him, she kicked me.

Me: Oy! She was really going to kiss that fucker?

Vic: I believe so. anyway, she was then arguing with Mr. Morris about her wanting to leave and, in the end, she just walked out. I figures she was mad at me so North went after her and I communicated to him that i would follow in 3 minutes if they weren't back by then. I spent the time inside the room convincing Mr. Morris that Sang is in her girl time and she didn't mean her attitude.

Kota: That's smart thinking Victor.

Nate: She's going to be pissed. I don't think girls like it when guys discuss their girl time.

Mr. B.: She will have to be found before she can express any anger or disagreement with our actions. Please proceed Mr. Morgan.

Vic: I waited the allotted time but when I exited the room it was to find North unconscious on his back on the floor and Sang nowhere insight . Silas, I'm not exactly sure what you said but I assume you're wondering about north. He is awake but wouldnt tell me details.

Luke: why not? Does he not remember?

Doc: does he show any signs of a concussion? Did he hit his head hard in the ground?Memory loss could be very serious.

Me: He wouldnt tell you or he couldnt tell you?

Mr. B.: Get the younger Mr. Taylor to our office immediately Mr. Morgan. If he has any issues, Dr. Green should check him as soon as possible.

Vic: We are on our way to your office Mr. Blackbourne.

Kota: I'll meet you there.

Nate: Shit, I'm on my way too.

Doc: You can't all just leave class. See Owen? I'm a big boy. I said something useful ;-)

Luke: I'm almost there now.

Me: well fuck I'm coming too.

Mr. B.: Dr. Green, however childishly said, is right. You cannot all leave your classrooms. I will meet with Mr. Lee, Mr. Morgan, and the younger Mr. Taylor. The elder Mr. Taylor as well since you are already at the door. The others will remain in class until or unless the time comes that I contact you and direct you to do otherwise.

Doc: Wait who is this Princess anyway? And Nathan who's Peanut? And Sang? Is this the same Sang that had you up all night in a hack-war Victor?

Me: What hack-war? Shit you morherfuckers are leaving us out of stuff again aren't you? That's not fuckin fair. North is as much my brother as any of yours.

Luke: actually....

Me: Shush Luke. Im proving a point here. Which is that if someone is strong or sneaky enough to knock him the hell our and kidnap Trouble, I want to find the chickenshit fucker.

Nate: yeah OK Gabe. Mr. B. I had already left class before I read that message sorry.

North: Would you fuckers stop making my phone go odd? I've got a shittastic headache.

Me: finally! You dark scowly fucker. Why haven't you been responding? Who beat your ass?

Si: Αδελφός! Τι συνέβη; Είναι Άγγελος εντάξει; Ποιος το έκανε αυτό; Πες μου. Θα κυνηγήσουν το κάθαρμα κάτω.

Me: Fuck Si stop fuckin speaking Greek already. Norths fine see? Shit I know you're talking about me anyway.

Doc: Really Gabriel? I keep telling you they speak about me when they speak other languages more than they talk about you but you just won't listen. Look how amazing I am.

Mr. B.: That is enough. All of you who are still in class remain there. Those who have already left get to my office. 

Kota: head count. Who is still in class? Gabe are you?

Me: LOL fuck no! I ran out of there 2 minutes ago. I'm like almost at the front office. Nate did you really leave already?

Nate: yeah I'm already at the office with Mr. B., Doc, and Luke.

Luke: North and Victor where are you?

Kota: Silas where are you? If someone is attacking us we need to be on alert.

Vic: We're almost there. North's turned his phone off. He says his head is hurting. He's been quiet the whole walk. We slowed our pace a bit to keep from jarring it too much 

Si: I am here.

Me: I'm here too now. Just got past Mr. Hendrix who in pretty sure was staring at my ass

Doc: what? When he had my ass to look at for hours earlier? Just goes to show how messed up that guy is. :-D

Mr. B.: Mr. Coleman just because you did not use the language aloud does not excuse it. As we are all in the office know except for Mr. Morgan and Mr. Taylor we will end this chat now. We will be waiting for you. 

Vic: OK.

Now we were just playing the waiting game. 

To pass more time I decided to pick at Silas. "Oy what the hell were you saying?"

He sighed. "The first time I said 'Fuck no. What the hell is goin on, where is my angel, and is north awake.' And the second time I said 'brother, what happened, is angel alright, who did this? Tell me. I will hunt the bastard down.' And that was it." The fucker glared at me letting me know he was wound too tight to enjoy my games right now.

Fine. Shit so was I.

I was really anxious to figure this out though. I knew North pretty fucking well. If someone had knocked him out--someone nefarious--and kidnapped Trouble, he would be the main one knocking down walls to find her. Not walking slow and complaining about a headache.

What the hell really happened in that hallway?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

**Victor's POV**

I looked at my brother out of the corner of my eye making sure he was as alright as he insisted.

When I had rushed out of telhe classroom only to see him unconscious, it was as if my heart was ready to jump out. I was worried, anxious, and pissed all at the same time. 

Then, once I realized Sang--my Princess--was missing my every emotion shot off into hyperdrive. It took a moment to calm myself before I bent down and tapped North's cheeks....well tap is a bit of an understatement. I slapped him.

He snapped to and his hand went up and rubbed his head.

He groaned "What the fuck just happened?"

"You don't remember?," I asked. It was bad if he couldn't pinpoint the assailant.maybe Princess could....that was if this person hadnt taken her 

"I-well-fuck just let me up Vic."

I moved back and out my hand out. North was a heck of a lot bigger than me but I could at least try. I wasn't super strong like him, Silas, or even Nathan but I had a little muscle and I used every inch of it to stay in place as he gripped mg hand and pulled himself up. 

I pulled out my phone and started up a group text to alert the others that we might be under attack. I also wanted to get Dr. Green on alert to check North out. He was still running his head though the look in his face wasnt pained. It was more confused. .stunned even. But I coulsnt read pain on it anywhere 

Our brothers immediately started texting back. I could help but smile at Gabriel and Dr. Green. Those two were pretty crazy. Normally, Luke would be in the thick of it but, for all he knew, someone bad just beat up his little brother. I didn't expect to coach him joking around until we caught whoever had done it. Lucian Taylor may be a daydreamer, a player, and a jokester but not when it came to those he loved being harmed. 

As we walked, I noticed North slow down and I slowed to match his pace. "Are you okay?" 

He looked over like he forgot I was there. What was going in in his head?

"Fine," he grunted "just got a little headache is all." If I sisnt know better I would say North was blushing a little.

His phone buzzed at that moment and he scowled at it so hard I wouldn't have been surprised I'd it grew legs and ran off.

I was amused at my own thoughts butbj got concerned again when North texted "would you fuckers stop making mg phone go off? I've got a shittastic headache."

He then promptly turned his phone off and slipped it into his pocket and we continued out walk. After I was informed that all of our brothers were in the office, I slipped mine into my pocket and ignored the worried energy spreading through me. Princess had to be alright. North would be going ballistic if there was any reason to think she was not.

So, then, the only question that remained was how did North end up unconscious in the hall?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**Mr. Blackbourne's POV** 

We were walking finally all together in my and Dr. Green's office. It is a cramped place for 9 men so I was hoping we could settle this matter quickly. 

Apparently, Mr. Taylor was knocked unconscious and left in the hallway after a brief dispute with Ms. Sorenson whom he them followed into the hallway where he was found in the previously aforementioned state. Myind connected the dots and instead of being angry someone had harmed my team as I was moments ago, I was now impressed and wondering what else this little bird could do.

I waited whole the others argued amongst themselves and Mr. North Taylor continued to pretend he had a real headache.

I had no doubt something was aching but it was more likely his ego than his head.

Dr. Green shined a light in his eyes and did a few other things and finally looked at me conveying his opinion which equaled what I already thought. He could find no signs of a concussion or reason for Mr. Taylor to be experiencing a headache.

I stood and the others quieted immediately. The perks of being a leader.

"You all are trained. Take a step back from the situation, examine what evidence we do have, and then speak your conclusion."

I watched amused as they all tried to connect dots but seemed to be skipping over the most obvious answer. Oftentimes, the most obvious answer was the correct one.

Mr. Lee was the first to look up at me with wide eyes and then look astonished at Mr. Taylor. Mr. Taylor, catching Mr. Lee's look, scowled at him and grunted.

Mr. Lee bit his lips to hold back his laughter and began to count.

The next to figure it out was Mr. Morgan. He and Mr. Coleman seed to pick up on it at about the same time. Their reactions, while both comical, were different.

Mr. Morgan got the same wide eyed looked as Mr. Lee and stared at Mr. Taylor unable to believe what his mind was telling him.

Mr. Coleman stared at Mr. Taylor and then proceeded to burst into laughter and roll around on the floor managing to get out a few words "oh... fuckin hell......Trouble. . north's ass.......unconscious...... shit...." His laughter caught the attention of the others and Mr. Luke Taylor put a foot out to half his friends rolling.

"What's so funny Gabe?"

"Trouble knocked North on his fuckin ass!!" 

The others all looked from me to North and, when North did not deny this, they all began to laugh as well. 

When we finally all calmed down, I said "all of you get to class except for Mr. Morgan. Will you track Ms. Sorenson's phone for me and then you may return to class as well."

Some of them dropped their mouths open and I immediately heard complaints and protests but a raise of my hand stayed them. "I'm sure you are ready to get to lunch next period so that you may discuss your brother's ...encounter?"

North's eyes narrowed at me and I didn't even attempt to hide my tiny smile. This was most amusing. 

"Next time, Mr. Taylor," i said to him "Do not create a phony illness and i may have done something to stop the ribbing you are about to receive."

As they left, I heard Mr. Coleman ask "What happened North? What did she do, make you smile and you turned to stone?" 

Maybe it was not so foolhardy to accept Ms. Sorenson into our group.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.2K 16
|COMPLETE| A Ghost Bird Fanfiction. Sang arrives in a Charleston foster home after the untimely death of her mother. Little does she know, adjusting...
91K 4.4K 27
A FANFICTION OF CL STONE'S ACADEMY SERIES. Sang Sorenson was crazy. After all it was crazy to claim to see people who weren't there, to see places t...
11.1K 670 8
() Series () A. Sang in a Childhood Daze {completed} B. Sang in a Rebel Daze {coming May 2016} <3 <3 <3 <3 () Copyright () A.This is a fanfiction o...
76.3K 3.2K 24
This was the first fanfic I ever wrote and I hope you enjoy it! Like, Share, Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow, whatever you want to do! lol **Synopsis** ...