๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘น๐‘ถ๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๏ฟฝ...

By BunnyyBunn

๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐š๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ก ๐‚. ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๏ฟฝ... More

๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’.
๐„.๐‚.๐‡
๐’๐Ž๐”๐๐ƒ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
please read !
๐‡๐€๐๐๐˜ ๐๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐€๐๐„๐“๐‡!

002

462 12 7
By BunnyyBunn

"YOU WILL GO. YOU WILL FIND THE FAIRY GODMOTHER. and you will bring me back her magic wand" maleficent explained as she filed her nails "easy-peasy". "whats in it for us ?" mal asked.

"matching thrones. hers-and-hers crowns" "i think she meant us" carlos spoke up. maleficent threw her nail file, it making a loud clattering noise. she gestured for mal to come closer and mal did just that. "its all about you and me, baby !"

at that moment elizabeth stopped paying attention, it wasn't anything she hadn't heard before from the two of them and the conversation didn't involve her at the moment, therefore she found it useless to listen to them.

she zoned out. making a mental list of pros and cons. the pros consisted of all the foods she would be able to try, especially if they were sweet. new clothes (?) a variety of new games to play. butterflies. but that was all the pros, the cons consisted of-

leaving the isle for first time. a strange new place. being alone in a sense and so many more. elizabeth was deep in thought when a tap on her shoulder caught her attention. "hm ?" she hummed. elizabeth turned around to see carlos.

"oh. hi !" "hey, are you okay ?" carlos asked "mhm !, just.. processing this new information we've received.." she turned back around. mal and her mother were having this weird, magical staring contest thing-

maleficent won, as always. "elizabeth !" her mother, the queen of hearts called for her in a sing-song tone of voice. elizabeth walked over to the chair her mother was seated in and stood in front of her. the queen pat her lap, silently telling her to sit down.

elizabeth sat down on her lap "tch, tch, tch. your hairs a mess !" she scolded her after pulling the hood of her red cloak down, the queen untied the red ribbon in her hair before grabbing a hair brush, begining to brush through the knots in elizabeth's hair.

elizabeth looked over to see maleficent holding her head in her hands. "well, they're not taking my carlos, because i'd miss him too much" cruella spoke. "really, mom ?" carlos said with a glimmer hope in his eyes "yes. who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet ?" cruella put her leg in his arms.

the hope in his eyes seemed to die entirely. "yeah, maybe a new school wouldn't be the worst thing" "carlos, they have dogs in auradon" his attitude seemed to change instantly. "no ! im not going !"

all the parents disagreed with the plan. the queen took the red ribbon and tied it into a bow in elizabeth's hair once more. "evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow. hmm ?" said the evil queen.

"elizabeth is not going. i do not want her around those idiots." "what is wrong with you all ?" maleficent said. "people used to cower at the mention of our names !"

"for twenty years, i have searched for a way off this island. for twenty years, they have robbed us from our revenge". "revenge on snow white and her horrible little men !" she said.

"revenge on aladdin and his bloated genie !" elizabeth flinched when jafar raised his wooden spoon in anger. "revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escapes your clutches !" maleficent walked to cruella. "oh. but they didn't get the baby. they didn't get the- they didn't get the baby !" cruella cackled.

elizabeth and carlos looked at each other with wide eyes. '"cuckoo" she mouthed gesturing crazy with her finger and crossing her eyes. he smiled "little bit" he mouthed back.

"revenge on alice for escaping her sentence and those traitors for making your sister queen !" she watched as her mother's face turned cherry red. "off with her head !" the queen yelled, her grip tightening on elizabeth's arm causing her nails to dig into her skin. she managed to calm her mother down but her grip was still tight. "ma-ma, it hurts.." she whispered. "oh ! sorry darling" she loosened her grip

"and i, maleficent... the evilest of them all" maleficent took the mirror from the evil queen and sat on her lap "i will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince.." "villains !"

"yes ?" "our day has come" maleficent looked back at the evil queen. "eq, give her the magic mirror. rq, give her the cards"

"oh !" the queen picked her up and sat her in the chair before leaving the room. after a minute or two she came back and handed her a box of cards "playing cards ?" elizabeth looked up at her "magic, they're what we used to make the castle guards" the queen explained. "with a little bit of practice they'll do whatever your heart desires"

"so.. like a card trick ?" elizabeth said "mhm" her mother hummed in response. "oh. so it shouldn't be that hard im great at card tricks !" she smiled. the queen chuckled slightly "i have one more gift for you" "and that is ?" she tilted her head.

her mother held up a golden pocket/stop watch, handing it to her. she picked her up once more and sat back down in the chair with her in her lap.

elizabeth looked at it in awe. it had a trim made up of small hearts and a butterfly in the middle with flowers on branches and small little gems surrounding it

"i thought you said no one shall touch it or else it would off with their head.." she said, tracing over the details with her fingers. "well, as if today it belongs to you, darling" they sat in silence. a question popped into elizabeth's mind "ma-ma ?" she said as she looked at both the watch and the cards side by side. "is it true ?" she asked. "is what true ?"

"that the roses in auradon, rather than being dark and withered, or just rather drab... they're red, as if they had been drenched in blood..?" she asked. she had always known about her mothers love for the flower. her mother had always talked about them, their house was also filled with painting and photos of them. but on the isle there was little to none.

they were always so vibrant in the pictures but the ones on the isle were well...dead.

"yes, my dear, they are a beautiful sight to see" said the queen. "but beware of white roses in disguise.." she advised. "now, lizzie. be a good girl and get the wand so i can get my hand on that little brat and finish what i started." "but I don't wanna go..can't i stay here with you ?" elizabeth said.

"i could help you cut stuff ?, maybe play a game of chess, anything you want !" she said, trying to convince her mother. "as lovely as that sounds, right now i need you to do as maleficent says and help the others get the wand, understand ?" she gripped the girls arms. "yes, ma-ma"

"good girl !" the queen smiled. "now do me a favor... and don't fall in love, it'll only get you hurt" her sharp nails started to dig into the red haired girls skin. "like a blade to the neck, or shall i saw heart ?" she said, her face devoid of emotion.

elizabeth's breath hitched in her throat, she couldn't even muster a simple 'yes' so she nodded instead. she was aware of her mothers views on love were quite...twisted. but she had never expressed them in such a way before. she didn't even realize she had zoned out until a loud car honk pulled her out of her trance.

elizabeth quickly began attaching her watch to the waistband of her skirt before grabbing the deck of cards.
"let's get this party started !" jay said. "can i please just stay-" she didn't get to finish her sentence before she was interrupted by jay.

"you're going." he suddenly picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, causing her to yelp at the sudden action. he grabbed her heart shaped bag with his free hand. "now recite our mantra" jafar said, placing his hand on his face. "there's no team in i" "oh. run along your making me tear up"

jay walked outside with elizabeth hanging off him. all she could see was the ground moving and her red hair in front of her eyes. he put her on the ground and handed her her bag. she looked over to the doors and started moving ever so slowly. as if he had picked up on what she was planning to do he grabbed her shoulder. "no."

"ugh !" she groaned in exasperation. "fine.." elizabeth rolled her eyes before turning around.

゚・*:.。*:゚・♡♡・゚:*。.:*・゚

𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

i turned around to see a limo, out of curiosity i started walking around it, looking at all of the details of it. after a moment evie walked out with a big smile on her face. "ugh. smells like common folk" the evil queen complained. "come back here, now !" cruella demanded, chasing after carlos as he laughed. he threw his bag into the trunk before getting in the vehicle.

"carlos ! ingrate." i chuckled causing cruella to glare at me, my eyes widened before i quickly got inside the car. i sat on the side across from jay and carlos. i began to zone out, ma-ma's words replaying in my head.

'now do me a favor... and don't fall in love, it'll only get you hurt, like a blade to the neck, or shall i saw heart ?' i bit the inside of my cheek. "elizabeth" "hm ?" i hummed, looking up at carlos

he patted the spot next to him, i moved from where i was sitting to sit next to him. "you sure you're okay ?" he asked "yeah, im fine. just a lot to take in yet so little time"

we waited a minute before mal got in "the jackals have landed" the driver man said. i looked out the window, watching the isle slowly start growing farther and farther away "bring home the gold" said jafar. "bring home a puppy" said cruella. "bring home a prince" "bring home RED roses" said ma-ma.

carlos tapped my shoulder. i looked at him, "what ?" i asked, noticing the smile on his face. in response he pointed Infront of us. my gaze followed where he was pointing to. a smile started forming as i saw what it was..

sweets !

how could i have not noticed them earlier !- jay and carlos shared a knowing look

before they started fighting over the candy. i grimaced slightly as i leaned away from them. "you're looking a little washed out, let me help you out" evie said, attempting to put makeup on mal. "ew. stop !" she pushed her hand away. "im plotting" said mal.

"well, its not very attractive" evie said before biting into her candy. i felt carlos's hand tap my shoulder again "hm ?" i hummed in response. he then handed me a heart shaped lollipop to which i accepted with a smile. he smiled back before reaching over and grabbing another treat. "oh" he tapped jay to get his attention.

"these...its salty like nuts, but its sweet like i don't know what" he said before taking another bite. i tilted my head "oh ?" "let me see" jay demanded. carlos opened his mouth revealing the chewed up treat

he looked at me and then jay. "ew ! that's disgusting, close your mouth !" i grimaced. jay threw what he had in his hand and snatched the treat from carlos.

"look !" evie yelled suddenly. i looked in her direction, my eyes widened at the sight i was seeing, we were about to die. there was no bridge leading to auradon, just the ocean."oh my.." hundreds of thoughts rushed to my mind as my life started flashing before my eyes. "its a trap !" carlos yelled.

we started screaming and pulling each other close. i held onto the arm that carlos had around me with all my strength as i closed my eyes tightly.

suddenly the screaming stopped. i hesitantly opened my eyes and leaned up to look out the window. some sort of..magical..golden bridge ? was forming "what just happened ?" carlos said as he gingerly removed his arm from around me. "it must be magic !" evie said with a smile.

i sat there in shock for a moment before completely zoning out. "liz ?" evie said. "are you okay ?" she asked

"you looked like you've seen a ghost" jay slapped my face "one, ow ! that hurt.. two,what in the ever loving mother of hearts just happened ?" i asked, not really expecting an answer. "i- i need a nap..." i said before pulling up my hood and getting in a more comfortable position. before i new it i was asleep

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

hi ! here's a new rewrite for ya'll. I'm really happy to be working on this book again and i hope ya'll enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.7K 13
๐“—๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ, ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ญ.
392K 10.5K 51
๐—•๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฆ | โ rules are meant to be broken. โž ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐๐„๐˜'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐„๐๐ƒ๐€๐๐“๐’ ( ๐Ÿ-๐Ÿ‘ ) ๐‰๐€๐˜ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐Ž๐‚ ๐‡๐ˆ๐†๏ฟฝ...
125K 3.8K 12
"๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ, ๐—†๐—’ ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—† ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ป๐—’ ๐–บ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—ˆ ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—…๐–บ๐—‚๐—‡, ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐—…๐–พ๐—€๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๏ฟฝ...
18.6K 383 20
The children of popular and fearsome villains receive a once in a lifetime chance from the prince of their kingdom to attend a prestigious school.