~More music than normal~

De Kennelkenn

Everything was going wonderful for Sapnap and Karl, when the age of sixteen came, they could start hearing th... Mais

Starting authors note
1/ The new music
2/Library lunch
3/ Minecraft
4/ They meet
5/ News
6/ New kid
7/ School week
8/Sleepover
9/Game time
11/Just the beginning
Ending authors note

10/Party

1.6K 70 85
De Kennelkenn

TW: Mentions of alcohol and drinking it, underaged drinking, there's also some catcalling. Please stay safe and read with caution. I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day. 

~~~***~~~

Tuesday - October 31 - 9:23 pm

~~~***~~~

So maybe I should have gone with a different Halloween costume. I understand really, the dumbness of it, especially if your boyfriends this hot time traveler character he made up. But I really wanted to be a blaze. The mob from Minecraft, yes. I do realize how childish this is, do I care though? No.

So with terrible face paint on my face, and the yellow shirt on my newly cleaned body. (I had a shower after Karl had his.) I was almost done with my costume, though a blaze with no blaze rods would just be terrible. So my mom used some cardboard, a little wire, and some paint and created some God-awful blaze rods. Honestly, my whole costume is a train wreck. Though the quality time with my mom was great, especially since I'm always so busy.

Walking into Dreams house it's like I'm in a different place, the normally quiet-filled house, was filled with people. The house was boisterous and smelled like alcohol and body odor. Karl and I walk into the living room being used right now as a dance floor.

"This place is packed!" Karl yells, not being able to hear well from all the chatter.

I nod and we head deeper into the house. Soon a man with a massive green sheet over his head comes running up to us.

"Sapnap! Karl!" The man slowly comes to a stop and I then realize who it is.

"Dream?" I ask.

He laughs his iconic wheeze and nods -though it is hard to see with the sheet over his head. "Yep, that's me."

"Come on, let's go play beer pong!" He then grabs our hands and gives us no choice but to follow.

We flow past people in all sorts of costumes and head outside into his massive backyard. There are people chilling in the white-tiled pool and a campfire going in the grass area. Dream leads us to underneath one of his many balconies and there is a ping pong table with the red beer cups you see in movies. There besides is a boy in a massive salmon costume.

I then burst out laughing. "WILL! Why are you in a salmon costume?" I get out before heading into another laughing fit. Karl soon joins me.

"Because salmon's the best," Will says back, though in a time that tells me he rehearsed it.

"He had a thing for salmon when he was six and the costume still kinda fit." A monotone voice tells me from behind. I wipe my head over and see a boy in a monarch outfit. Holding a beer can in one hand and a half-eaten carrot in the other. His long pink hair moves in front of his head and places the carrot in his mouth before moving it back. He then fixes the bunny ears on his head. The snap noise of his carrot being munched on sends me back to reality.

"Hey! I did not have a thing for them! I just thought they were cool." Wilbur defends himself.

"Ya right, remember Sally?" The bunny man says, a small smirk on his face.

I see Wilbur from the corner of my eye freeze. He then mouths something to the bunny man. Something like "Techno please don't."

"Who's Sally?" Karl askes and Will tries to intervene but Techno was already speaking.

"She's Wilbur's secret girlfriend. When he was six. And to make it better, Sally was his stuffed salmon we got once when we went to an aquarium."

Soon everyone's having a little chuckle.

"I was SIX! I wasn't thinking besides all my friends had crushes so I thought I'd be so cool if I said I had a girlfriend."

Soon the conversation changed. With Wilbur introducing us to his older brother. "Only by two minutes." He said, more to himself than anyone else though.

"Can we start the beer pong now?" Dream asks, and we agree. Heading over to the table we make teams. Karl and I vrs Wilbur and Dream.

The game starts out easy, with the back and forth of balls, flying and missing their targets. Though soon, Wilbur makes his first shot in, right in the corner left can, and being the best boyfriend I take the first drink. The drink goes down my throat with a sour aftertaste. I shake the taste of my tongue and start playing again. Soon Dream and Wilbur are destroying us, with only two cups left on our side and seven on there. Karl then throws the next ball and misses by bouncing in the cup. I groan and Will smirks. Clearly happy he's about to beat us.

Karl then shoots his other shots, making one, forcing Dream to drink. Then it's Will's turn and he shoots both balls at the same time. Getting both into different cups. Ending the game.

"This is bullshit," I yell. Before Karl and I drink our last drinks. I finished my drink before saying. "I can't believe I lost to a man in a salmon costume."

Everyone laughs around me before I and Karl decide to head back inside to go dance. Heading in the sliding doors the smell of body odor and alcohol hits me again. The noise of people talking and music blasting destroys my poor ears.

"Let's go dance!" I yell at Karl over the noise. He nods and we head to the living room. Soon we come across hundreds of people all talking and drinking.

Feeling tipsy myself I drag Karl to the dancefloor and start waltzing with him, even though hardcore rap blast throughs Dreams speakers. Staring into Karl's eyes as we waltz, I can't help but feel happy. With the man of my dreams- Wait something's not right. Why does my gut feel dread? Why do I feel like something is missing? Why does my heart feel torn between two men? Wait what?

Quackity

Then a realization hits me. All small things add up. The small looks I give him. The little things I notice. Like when in class he'll have his pen spinning. Or he'll always tough his moles when looking in a mirror. How whenever I'm staring at him I have the same feeling I had for Karl.

I'm crushing on Quackity. And I'm already dating my soulmate.

The news hits me like a brick and I guess I freeze on the spot because I can hear Karl asking what's wrong. But I don't look up at him. How am I meant to look at the man that's meant to be my soulmate, when I'm crushing on a different person. But soon my eyes deceive me and I'm looking into his beautiful gray eyes. His hand reaches up and holds my cheeks and a soft smile lays on his lips.

Before I can think more I see something from the corner of my eyes. Therewith a beer can in his hands is Quackity. Cornered by two men in ugly rapper costumes, and Quackity has one of the most uncomfortable looks on his face. Karls eyes trail where my eyes went and see the same thing before letting go of me and heading over to where the boys are. Following them, I hear a conversation taking place.

"Doll come on, why don't you join us, we can get another beer, have some fun?" Rapper #1 says.

"Mo than'ksh man." Quackity slurred. Showing that he's definitely had more to drink than someone should.

"Come on, love, it'd be fun." Rapper #2 says, more force in his voice.

"Have y'all ever heard of consent? He said, No, dipshit, can you understand basic English?" Karl yells. They swear he used went unnoticed by everyone but him.

The two boys look over at him and snarl. "Why are you listening in on our businesses?" Rubber #2 asks with his monotone voice.

"Because you're being dicks to a guy who did nothing. Now leave him alone or I'll call the police." I say, no emotion in my voice. Just pure inner hatred.

The boys then back off and head to the kitchen.

"You okay Alex?" Karl asks softly. "Looked like you needed help."

Quackity nods and whispers thanks. He then tries to walk away. Before he can though, I open an arm out and stop him.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I ask him, annoyance in my voice.

"D'o wHa't?" He asks, voice still small.

"Keep running away from us? Ignoring us?" Karl states beside me.

He mummers something I can't understand.

"Sorry, what did you say?"

"Because I have to!" He yells.

"Why do you half too?" Karl askes.

"Because if I get too close you guys will find out, then your relationship will be ruined. And I'll just get in the way. Y'all will hate me and never want to see me again, and if I just start distancing myself now then it will be better for everyone." He rambles, not making any sense.

"If we find out what?"

"THAT YOU TWO ARE MY SOULMATES!" He yells, before putting a hand over his mouth, clear surprise on his face.

Time stops. And everything starts to make sense. The small coincidences that happened. The new crush on Quackity. Everything clicked. Our second soulmate. But before I could say anything more. Quackity was running out the door, away from us.

I'd just met my second soulmate. The other man was meant to make me feel whole, but now I don't know if he wants to be my soulmate at all.

~~~***~~~

(1570 words, without a/n)

Hello everyone! I hope you all have been well. This chapter is late. one month late actually but ya know. I'm sorry I haven't been posting often or interacting, I've just not been on Wattpad that often. Special thanks to that one Georgebur fanfiction that made me wanna start writing this chapter again. 

Also Thank you all for 6.2k reads!

This is honestly one of the better things that have happened to me. I can't thank yall enough for all the votes and comments on this book. (I read them all) Also thanks to everyone who has said that they really like my writing style, it makes me wanna write more. 

The next chapter is the last! Can you believe that? I've been writing this book since May, (planning stage and all that.)  And it's been one fun journey. Fun fact Quackity was meant to come to their school's first chapter. But I changed it when I decided to make this into a full-on book. Again thank everyone for supporting this book and I hope you have a great day. 

(P.S I'm planning on writing a little one-shot Christmas special that will come out Christmas day; If you don't celebrate Christmas then just on the 25. If anyone has any ideas for that and would be okay with me writing that then I'd be glad to write it.)

Goodbye, my fellow humans! (And the aliens that read my book.) 

*Salutes*

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
19.9K 410 11
𝗪𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗚𝘄𝗶-𝗻𝗮𝗺 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗴-𝘀𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲 "𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆" 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗖�...
201K 5.5K 34
I don't love you anymore, Ruby Jane! And stop bothering me Ruby Jane, I'm getting married to your sister, Jennie! ...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...