~More music than normal~

By Kennelkenn

Everything was going wonderful for Sapnap and Karl, when the age of sixteen came, they could start hearing th... More

Starting authors note
1/ The new music
2/Library lunch
3/ Minecraft
4/ They meet
5/ News
6/ New kid
8/Sleepover
9/Game time
10/Party
11/Just the beginning
Ending authors note

7/ School week

2.4K 80 392
By Kennelkenn

~~~***~~~

Wednesday - October 18 - 10:23 am

~~~***~~~

Math was always one of the first classes of the day, which was great, because I would always get my least favourite subject finished first. It was no surprise that I fucking suck at math. My brain never remembers the stuff the teacher says and my notes are really the best. Not to mention how bad I do on tests.

So safe to say when I learned that we were doing a group project I was excited. I didn't have to do as much work and I could do the stuff that I knew how to do. (Mind you that's not a lot, but still.) My brain always just stops working, the stuff my teacher says just goes in one ear and out the other. My mind goes blank when anyone asks me a question and I always make a fool out of myself. So safe to say math is not my specialty.

Walking through the halls to my class was quiet, well with the loud chatter and footsteps taking their owners to their destinations. Normally I'm walking with someone to class, but today I'm alone. No one came to my locker this morning and I'm frankly okay with that. My mind is a bit scrambled this morning.

With Quackity now being here and the dream I had last night, it wasn't anything weird, well actually maybe it was weird but not life changing weird, just dream weird. (Prime I hope that made sense.)

When the dream started, I was in front of a cabin. It was made out of dark oak wood and looked lively, homely. Like someone was always inside of it. The lights in the cabin were on. Same with the porch lights, even though it was light outside.

The front door opened to reveal a man? Well I was honestly assuming. His skin was pure black, like midnight sky. He was wearing a black hoodie with a red stripe going through the hood. I couldn't make his face out very well from that far away, but his eyes were noticeable. They were just pure white and if that wasn't the weirdest thing about the man. It would have to be the two horns protruding out of the top of his head.

The man slowly closes the door and walks towards me. His face looking down at something in his hands. Something I didn't notice before. There in his hands is a baby. Swaddled up in a light blue bundle is a small infant. Slowly the man walks over to me, body not showing any signs of stopping.

"Wow man! You're gonna hit me." I told him. But before I can move out the way he walks right through me. A weird sensation goes through my body before I turn around, watching the man contine walking like nothing happened. Once the feeling leaves my body I run up to the man and start walking beside him. I then throw my hand at him and watch as it goes through his body. "Okay so I wasn't seeing things, I'm actually a ghost." I tell myself.

The man and I walk for what seems like forever, till we make it to a small clearing in the forest. The sun shines through the area, as all the flowers sway with the small breeze coming through. In the center is a gazebo. It honestly looked majestic.

The man heads up and inside the gazebo and sits down on a small wood chair. I move over and sit on the chair on the opposite side. I then just sit there watching this man play with his child. The little one starts giggling when the man bobs its nose.

"Are you laughing? Aww you're laughing." The man says. A smile clear on his dark face.

The child's smiles are also massive with one tooth showing. My heart warms at the small family.

Soon the time goes by, maybe about five minutes. The minutes are filled with laughs and smiles from the family. The man looks at his baby lovingly when a noise can be heard in the distance, the sound of wings flapping. A black figure drops in front of the gazebo. My eyes instantly open wide when the figure lands. There in front of me is a man, with a white and green striped bucket-hat over top his long blonde hair. His eyes are a light blue and he has a light complexion. But the coolest thing is his massive black wings coming out from his back. It takes me a second before I realize that I know this man. It's Mr. Minecraft. Wilbur's dad. What's Will's dad doing here?. The man straightens his hat before walking up the stairs and heading to sit where I am.

I stand up before he sits on me and moves to stand beside the demon looking man.

"Phil! You made it!" The demon says.

"I have, sorry I took so long." Phil apologizes. Hands moving to lay on the table.

"Oh no don't worry about it." The demon tells Phil.

"So why did you need to talk to me?" Phil asks, his wings moving to sit nicely behind his back.

The demon moves his arms up showing the infant in his arms. "Found him in the nether a few days ago. I couldn't just leave him there so I brought him home." The demon explains. "Though I've never really taken care of a child before, so I thought maybe I should learn from the best."

Phils eyes soften looking at the now sleeping child. "You seem to be taking good care of him right now." Phils hand moves to caress the infant's cheek. "I think you've got this."

"But what if I mess up? What if I do something wrong and it hurts him? What- what if.." The demon panics.

"Bad, you are one of the kindest people I know. You care about everyone and want to make sure everyones okay. And besides, you're bound to mess up, make a mistake. That's just part of parenting. You're gonna do just fine." Phil tells the demon.

The dem- Bad smiles and nods. "Okay."

"So what's the childs name?" Philza asks as he scratches his chin.

"Oh uh.. Sapnap, I named him Sapnap."

And then I wake up. Ya kinda weird right? I mean I had a dream that a demon adopted a younger me. I was very confused when I woke up this morning. So confused that I thought there was a meaning to the dream. So I grabbed my seven year old dream book, but sadly found nothing about it.

The rest of my morning was focused on trying not to think too deeply into the dream. But as you can tell it didn't work.

"-apnap?"

I refocus into the world and see Karl shaking a hand in front of me.

"Huh? Sorry, were you saying something?" I ask my boyfriend.

"I was just saying hi. What's got you daydreaming?" Karl says as he moves to sit beside me. Wait, I'm in class. When did I get here?

"Just thinking about the dream I had last night." I told him.

"What type of dream?"

I then tell him about the dream I had, going into detail about everything.

"Weird." He says after I finish explaining. "Maybe your brain came up with this reality where you're with your dad instead of your mom, were you thinking about your dad last night?"

Now that I think about it, I was. "My dad's birthday is soon, I guess I was thinking about it."

"Then that's probably it."

The conversation turns different while we wait for the class to start. The flooding of people coming into the room and the noise of the bell starts the class. Sadly Karl has to move back to his assigned seat, but that never stopped us from talking.

"Hello class." Mr. Wheeler says. "Happy Wednesday I hope."

Mr. Wheeler's eyes scan the room, counting all his students. He then moves over to his computer and puts in the attendance. "Well everyones here, so let's get started shall we?"

The lesson goes as planned. I try my hardest to listen, while my brain thinks about other things. I tapped my pen on the paper, hearing the soft beats. Soon my brain stopped listening completely, which started an inner turmoil inside my mind.

Me: We should be paying attention right now.

My brain: Yes but.. Instead we can think about slug sex.

Me: What? NO!

Me: Wait why do I know this?

My brain: From that random video you watched three years ago at three am.

Me: Why do I remember that? Wait no nevermind back to the actual topic of this conversation.

My brain: Ah yes math, the subject we hate.

Me: But a subject we need to learn.

My Brain: No.

My brain: *Starts playing Boom by Polo G*

Me: Aggggrhhh.

I rest my head into my hands and groan, just knowing I'm not gonna learn anything today.

"Okay and with this lesson now done, here's what you're going to be doing." Mr. Wheeler says. Turning around from the now chalk covered board to face my peers and me. "In a group of three you're gonna make a poster explaining what I just taught you -In detail- These posters will be used for the other classes to use. So if it's bad, guess someones not gonna get a good grade."

Mr. Wheeler goes to his desk and grabs a small piece of paper. He shakes it around, showing it off I presume before saying. "Here's the groups."

"Group one: Hannah, Maddie and Troy." He slowly goes on. I wait patiently for my name to be called.

"And last but not least Group 10: Sapnap, Karl and Alex." The teacher says as my eyes go wide.

My eyes trail over to where Karls seat is, but instead of him sitting there, facing the front, he's already standing up and moving to me. Soon enough Karl and Alex are both sitting across from me, smiles on both their faces.

"I can't believe he let all of us in a group." Karl says, grabbing a notebook and flipping to a page full of notes.

"I know right? It's great." Quackity adds, resting an arm on Karls shoulders.

"So we should compare notes before starting the poster." My boyfriend informs us.

Quackity brings out his notes, showing off his god awful handwriting, but actual notes. Sheepishly I show my almost empty page with doodles and scribbles. The start of notes underneath the drawings of fire and flowers.

"I tried," I say, trying to explain myself. "I just couldn't focus."

Karl gives me a knowing look, telling me it's okay. But I can't help but feel guilty. Karl has his page filled with colour coordinated notes, with drawings and graphs showing his work and Quackity, -Even though the handwriting is litteral chicken scratch- has notes. While I'm here with my tulips not being able to contribute to the project.

"Hey it's okay! Well use mine and Karls notes." Quackity reassures. "You'll just have to help with the poster more."

I nod. "Okay, sorry I can't be more of a help."

"Baby, it's fine, don't worry about it." Karl says.

And that's that. We then start planning the poster, with laughs and serotonin filling the table group.

~~~***~~~

Thursday - October 19 - 11:33 am

~~~***~~~

BANG!

"Hahah I hit him!" I hear Karl say beside me. The chaos in the gym room won't let me look at him.

I scan the area, looking for any balls that are coming my way. Currently it's gym class and we're playing dodgeball. The gyms filled with competitive peers, balls flying everywhere and the movement of people dodging.

There's teams of twelve, with me and Karl on one, and Quackity and Dream on the other. I look to the other side of the gym to see Alex. With his beanie resting nicely on his head as he rips a ball to the other side of the gym, barely missing the kid he was aiming for.

Hot.

Wait what? What the hell brain. I should not be thinking stuff like that. Bad brain. Bad brain.

Woosh

A glob of red heads straight past me in record speed. I blink the shock out of my body and turn around, seeing a red ball hit the wall. I turn back around and look at the man who threw it at me. Dream.

A massive smirk lays on his face, I smirk back and grab a ball rolling my way. Picking it up I aim at Dreams chest and through the ball with all the strength I can muster. The ball sores through the sky and hits Dream right in the calf.

"Haha! Got you bitch!" I yell.

Dream points a middle finger at me before heading to the bench where all the losers are.

Slowly the game goes on, till only two are left. Me and Quackity. (Karl got out by a random kid and I may or may not have made a dramatic cry that turned into me getting my revenge, because no one hurts my love.)

The dodgeball game was getting heated, people cheering for me or Quackity to win. There was one ball, one throw and I could lose. It all came down to this.

I stare at my component as we wait for the whistle, and then it's there. In an instance we both run for the ball. Bodys heading for a collision but before we do, Quackity gets the ball. Seeing as he has I start running around, every which way to try not to get hit. So I start moving back and forth. Just shimming my body every which way.

Then he throws the ball and I move backwards so fast sonic would be impressed. The ball misses me and I run to grab it, turning my body and quickly throwing the ball where Quackity is. The ball races to meet its target and soon enough the noise of a ball hitting clothing fills my ears.

The cheers of my teammates hits my ears as Quackity stares at me with pure shock on his face.

"WAAAAHOOOO, I DID IT, I WON! I'M A GOD AT THIS GAME!" I yell excitedly with my hands in the air. My body jumped up and down victoriously.

My eyes go back to Quackity to see him giving me a small smile, filled with happiness and pride. Red immediately hits my cheeks seeing him smiling. Why is he proud of me? Shouldn't he be sad he lost?

I don't get to think too much about it before our gym teacher, (Mx. Nami.) Tell us to start a new game. The next game however doesn't go as well. Dream immediately gets revenge on me and I get hit right on my shin. With a pout on my face I head to the losers bench. As I watch the game my eyes can't stop looking from Quackity to Karl.

They both have gym clothes on, and are clearly sweating. Karls hair is sticking to his forehead with a determined look on his face, his eyebrows furrowed as he observes the game. Alex however is smiling, his big toothy smile dances around the room with him as he dodges. His body moves every which way to move from the balls coming his way. He's actually quite graceful for a clumsy kid. He looks like a ballerina, with his hands stretching out and his toes pointing. I'm gonna have to ask him if he does dance.

The game went well, my team winning again. After two more rounds the bell for lunch finally rings and we all head to the locker rooms to get out of our sweaty gym strip. I change fast and head to the cafeteria to get lunch. Today's menu is mac'n cheese. Which is not one of the worst things on the menu, but it's not one of the best. I head to our regular table, seeing mostly everyone there.

Wilbur's tray has already been eaten and he's reading a book about salmon. Not the weirdest thing I've seen him read. (He was reading a book about how to have sex once.) Dream and George are having a conversation to themselves and Alex and Karl are having a debate about which minecraft biome was better.

"Come on a desert so much better than a mushroom island!" Quackity say's, turning to me. "Right Sap?"

"Ummm." Is the noise I make, not really wanting to get into the argument.

"No! A mushroom island is better, A desert's like a dark oak wood forest! They both suck." Karl says, clearly getting pissed that he's not winning the argument yet.

"Woah, woah, woah." I intervened. " Why are you dissing the dark oak forest like that? That ones the best in my opinion."

"The dark oak forest? You've got to be kidding me." Quackity says throwing a fry at me. I threw one of mine back at him. But it hits karls head instead.

Karl gasps before throwing some of his carrots at me. That gets the food fight started and before I know it I'm covered in food and getting told I have detention after school. Well not how I wanted lunch to go.

~~~***~~~

Thursday - October 19 - 3:15 pm

~~~***~~~

I've gotten detention before, Dream and me got into a fight in the hallway that ended in a black eye and a bloody nose. (You can guess who had which one.) But other than that I haven't had it. I know for a fact Karl's never had detention. He's a straight A's student and has never been late to anything. Alex though, I have no clue.

We are all sitting in a classroom. The teacher was running a little late, so we were alone in this room. We were all sitting beside each other. Karl doing homework, Quackity spinning his pencil in his hands but not doing any actual work. And me, doing absolutely nothing, with my legs kicked up on the chair. Whistling a tune that I can't quite remember where it's from.

Soon I'm too bored to even think. Looking over at Quackity I see him making a tower with random shit in his backpack, and if I'm honest it's really impressive. With books, pencils and highlighters all over the tower. It reached heights probably taller than me.

"Hey Alex?" I say, scaring him. I watch as his tower falls to the ground.

He looks down and swears in Spanish then looks back at me. "Ya Sapnap?"

"Do you dance?" I ask.

He looks at me with a very confused face. Okay he doesn't dance. "Why would you think that?" He questions.

I shrug. "The way you were dodging in Dodgeball today." I told him. "You looked like a ballerina."

He laughs. "Me? A ballerina? No way."

"Hey." Karl says cutting into the conversation. I look over and see his gray orbs staring at us. A small smile portraying his face.

"Ya?" Quackity says. Moving over to come sit on the desk in front of me. Eye contact staying on Karl.

"Do you guys wanna have a sleepover?" He inquires.

"Sure, we can have it at my house." I state. My mom won't care if I have a random sleepover. Half the time my friends just end up sleeping over because they want to. My mom never gives a crap.

"I'll have to ask my mom but sure." Quackity adds.

"Perfect!" Karl says excitedly, his eyes sparkling with joy. "We'll have it tomorrow. We don't have school tomorrow."

Oh ya tomorrows a P.D day. I always forget about those.

"Okay then it's settled."

~~~***~~~

(3266 words without A/N)

Hey guy's! I hope everyones been doing great. This is now the longest chapter I've written ( and there was gonna be more.) I wanna apologize for how late this chapter is, it was meant to be on the first week of September but then school started and I lost all motivation to write this. I hope this chapters okay though.

Talking about update schedule, with school and all my sports I don't know if I will have a lot of time. Chapters will be very sparse, but I promise I won't ever discontinue this book. I'm having way too much fun writing it. 

With that said I hope everyones summer and start of school years have been good. My first day was good. This one kid in my class has now been dubbed a dog, and on Friday everyone was complementing his toes (He had slides on.) So I think this school years gonna go good. 

Also thank you everyone for all the comments! I read them all. They give me so much serotonin. And through my 163 notifications I had to go through today ( I was grounded.) Almost all of them were comments. *Cough @quackitea_ Cough* (Don't worry comment all you want. :))

Anyway I'll see ya'll soon. Please make sure to smile and laugh today, watch a try not to laugh or just search up really bad, cringy jokes. I promise they help. :)

See you on the flip side human beings!

*Salutes*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 420 12
Just Klance one-shots. {"Finished"} - Started (12/19/17) - Ended (12/19/19) I don't own Voltron or any of its characters. Trigger w...
1M 54.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
84.8K 2.5K 27
Kaminari has never been able to sleep well due to his electric quirk. One night he walks around to help him sleep. He spots a familiar purple hair bo...
29.3K 991 81
在游戏里拐了个npc Kidnapped an NPC in The Game Author: 何发财 Status: 81 Chapters (Completed) Description: Among the players, Lin Qiu is a person who can be no...