๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...

By winteroIogy

๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘พ ๐‘ป๐‘ถ ๐‘ฉ๐‘ฌ ๐‘จ ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป๐‘ฉ๐‘น๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฒ๐‘ฌ๐‘น เฉˆหš โ˜… ๐’๐’๐’. the heartbreaker's bound ... More

๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’ƒ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’“
๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’š
๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š . . . PROMISCUOUS
๐’Š. make it up to you
๐’Š๐’Š. boy problems
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. lockdown
๐’Š๐’—. drunken nights
๐’—. ray of sunshine
๐’—๐’Š. giving in to desire
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. instagram feminism
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. self care
๐’Š๐’™. the concept of death
๐’™. opposites attract
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’Š๐’Š . . . FUCK THE WORLD
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. traitors

๐’™๐’Š. insecurities, insecurities

343 13 0
By winteroIogy

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( CHAPTER XI. 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 )

𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑩𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑩𝑬𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑵 𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑬𝒁' 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑳𝑻𝒀 . In all fairness, the impulsiveness and complete disregard for the potential consequences of her actions could certainly be connected to the wilful chaos that she surrounded herself in, rarely having the time for peace and order. As much as being a New York City native definitely had its perks, the city never sleeping with its bright lights, immense towers and the sense of purpose tourists would swear it contained, there sure were many drawbacks as there were advantages. The concrete city was a never ending enigma of dreams, a fast paced environment with seemingly as much people as there were stars and as much as that was great, travel pamphlets sure forget to mention how cold and windy winter nights truly were.

       Evie was not the type of girl to think about her regrets, to think about all the things she had done wrong and what she should have done differently. The vixen is far too stubborn, and her pretty little egotistical ways would get in the way of her admitting her wrongdoings. Evie Perez preferred to realize her unpleasant wrongful actions alone and quietly, avoiding to bring them up again unless someone had the guts to call her out, which quite frankly, hadn't happened up to this point.

This windy Saturday night was completely out of the ordinary for the girl, being all alone outside of her home in the suburbs of Brooklyn. This time, and this could not be taken lightly, she would dramatically acknowledge the fact that she had made a serious mistake after the intense personal exchange that she just had with her mother. After their emotional talk, the girl stormed out with a heavy mix of anger and sadness as she stomped out, forgetting to pick up a coat before opening the white wooden front door and slamming it as the last theatrical piece, like the last antic in the climax of a play.

       All she wanted was a damn jacket, and that was only jeopardized by her own mistake of not thinking of grabbing one before leaving. Surely, the doors weren't locked yet therefor she could easily waltz in and grab one from the closet a mere metre away from the door but her pride and the fact that she was as stubborn as a bull prevented her from doing so. She ran off in a huff so it truly would be embarrassing to come crawling back a mere thirty seconds after such an outburst.

       Evie Perez looked like a hot mess, her mascara dripping on her face, staining her soft flushed cheeks as the glue of her eyelash extensions loosened up resulting in a few of her lashes to fly away with the wind that was hitting her face. Goosebumps were appearing on her skin as she hugged her petite frame, attempting to warm herself up as she started to walk towards George Wright's home, attempting to reduce the time of the drive so she could find comfort in the heat of his car as soon as she possibly could.

       If the brunette could have stayed inside the warmth of her own home, she would have told you that 10 minutes was not a long wait whatsoever but with the wind hitting her the face, all alone, in the wee dark hours of the morning, wearing clothing she would never have worn outside, out of her comfort zone, those dozen minutes felt like an eternity before a distinct car slowly pulled up next to the sidewalk, blinker pointing right, the windows tinted as legally as possible with booming rap music resonating through the car doors.

       Without even having to look at the driver, Evie was quick to pull on the handle, opening the Civic door, revealing a certain Wright boy comfortably sitting in the driver's seat. The familiarity of the red car and the explicit song he was playing was an automatic sign and enough confirmation for the girl to hop in, not looking back at the bright city lights staring right back at her. Her knight and shining armour had finally arrived to rescue her from this treacherous night in order to take her mind of the mentally exhausting, toxic familial antics that was happening between the two Perez women.

       An open, semi-drunken bottle of Jack Daniel's sat in George's calloused hand as he turned towards the saddened girl, his eyes glimmering as he watched her sit down on the cloth passenger's seat. The tall boy handed the bottle to Evie, the girl swiftly taking a few well-needed swigs of the brown liquor as the taste burned her throat like it was caustic.

After the horrid night that had just occurred, between the potential scaring off of Cassie Wayward, the girl she had grown to like in a matter of weeks and the havoc that had been wrecked on her relationship with her Roman Catholic mother, she truly needed a quick way to forget as soon as she possibly could. Though the stronger, sweeter taste of Whiskey was not her typical drink of choice, the girl being proud of her preference for the more basic taste of Smirnoff vodka, the bottle that she held was a cowardly cop-out to not think about the shit-show her life was about to become. The pure liquor was a great way to switch off the part of her brain that would finally partake in the art of overthinking, something she genuinely never did.

" Wow Eves, I've never seen this part of you before ". George spoke up, his words slightly slurring as he broke the silence between the two teenagers. He referenced her runny makeup and the dispirited look plastered on her pale face, her usual olive complexion being replaced with a farer look due to the cold weather.

Evie decided to ignore George's insensitive words as it was not irregular for them to lovingly insult each other. Instead, the girl chose to question him on his status of intoxication. " Geo, I don't even think you should be talking, never mind driving ? I'm sure the cops would love to see you like this. " She eyed him up and down before continuing, giggling slightly. " Maybe I shook take the wheel... "

       " Shitfaced me is a better driver than sober you. " He justified, slightly running his fingers through his curly locks, shooting a mocking smirk at Evie. As much as she wanted to shake her head and call bullshit on his accusing statement, she knew the boy wasn't saying anything short of the truth as the girl had failed her to get driver's license a mere four times before finally apprehending it. Even then, the busy New York streets, the terrible traffic along with its impatient drivers terrified the girl resulting in her crippling Uber dependency. Her car was basically only used for her round trips from school to her suburban home.

       " Besides, I took a 2 hour nap at Connor's, I sobered up enough to drive. " Her assured, his big right hand gripping her left inner thigh.

       Evie Perez looked at the boy sat beside her, distinctively eyeing his every move. His eyes were bloodshot but they were not anywhere near the amount of redness she had seen plastered on him countless of times beforehand. " If you crash the car and kill me George Wright, I'm gonna fucking kill you. "

       " That doesn't make any sense. " he mumbled.

For a swift moment, George's hand left Evie's soft thigh in order to grab the gear shift, putting his red civic in drive instead of the parked position it had been in for the past few minutes. The vixen felt safe in the comfort of the boy's passenger seat as she looked out the tinted window, thoroughly enjoying the cresent moon flashing from the night sky. Even though George's driving was far from perfect on this night, his turns being sharp, the subtle swerves from left to right as he had trouble driving in a fully straight line along with his complete lack of acknowledgment to the speed limit, it was a meditative bliss driving away from the home containing all her familial issues.

It was a nice silence in the car in comparaison to the solemnity she would've found staying at home. Neither of them spoke as the quietness was a comfortable change in their regular routine. Nevertheless, it was not long before George's paw-like hand once again clamped on Evie's thigh, right upon her sweatpants. A small sly smile formed on the face of the femme fatale when she felt his ring-clad fingers slowly trace closer and closer so her clothed core. As she zeroed in on his face, the boy he holding that same exact look he always had every time he knew what he was doing in terms of sexuality. His left hand loosely clung around the steering wheel as his eyes glimmered mischievously, all the while he licked his lips to relish the remaining flavor of strong taste of Jack Daniel's from his previous swig.

Evie began to not-so subtlety shifted in her seat for what seemed like tenth time. She shut her bold eyes, pleased with the sensual touch she was receiving. George briefly looked at Evie and just by the closed eyelids, her clenched thighs and he loose arms he could tell that she was thoroughly enjoying the sensation, getting antsier and antsier by the moment for further action. They understood each other's bodies on immeasurable levels. From their favorite positions to their ticks. George knew the spots to kiss her that would make her eyes roll back all the way to the back of her heard, he knew she liked it hard and passionate, he knew what to whisper in her ear to make her a whimpering mess as well of the fact she loved to take control sometimes and ride him to oblivion.

His thoughts were further proven once she grabbed his hand, relocation it underneath the grey sweatpants and the black thong she was sporting. His calloused thumb found its way to her swollen clit, rubbing her slowly as her mouth went agape. She was already wet so he did not have to do much work in that area.

" George... " She moaned, small yet illicit as one of the boy's finger slowly slid into her, the girl arching her back in pleasure.

George Wright smirked, wanting nothing more in this very moment than to fuck her right then and there, to watch her as she mumbled obscenities in sensual gratification. Unfortunately, he was at the wheel, making his way home and if he did not continue to remind himself of that, surely he would have crashed the car. Nonetheless, the red vehicle swerved from side to side, getting closer and further from the yellow line separating the two lanes, his impaired vision and his mind distracted with pure sex being a dangerous combination.

Another finger slipped into her, her arousal dripping on his digit as it disappeared and reappeared in and out of her. Evie Perez flew her arm back, gripping at the headrest behind in the tightest of her abilities, her mind thinking about the pleasure she was receive between her thighs as the coil in her stomach began to form, her walls clench. George began to finger her at a rapid pace, finally finding the perfect rhythm, especially considering that he was timing it with the continuous rubbing of her clit with his thumb. A stream of " Oh my god's " fell out of her plump lips, her breathing getting heavier while he slid in and out of her sloppily. Evie knew she was loud during sex, she'd even go as far as to admit she liked putting on a show. She truly wanted her partner to enjoy the moment, that's part of why she had such a high sex drive.

" Keep going, right there ! " She spoked up as he fingered her extremely fast, occasionally flicking her swollen bud and repeating the process. " Geo, i'm gonna cum ! "

" You always do, Eves ". He cockily stated, the diabolical smirk still plastered upon his pale face.

" S-shut up, Whorge, i'm so fucking close, just keep going ! " She whimpered once she felt her stomach tie in knots, the familiar feeling of an orgasm inching closer and closer as she further arched her back. As a last minute decision, he added a third finger, curling them deep into her, getting her closer to the euphoric state of mind that she so shamelessly yearned for.

And it happened just seconds later, her slick dripping down on his digits as her breathing was harsh and heavy, hand loosening on the metal pole connected to the headrest. Her clit throbbed to the sudden released, her brain switching back on as she opened her eyes. For some odd reason, it was not long before a certain blonde by the name of Cassie Wayward popped back up into her complicated mind.

       It wasn't a habit of Evie to feel bad, especially for the time she spent with George. Hell ! She had a whole boyfriend and she still chose to let him do whatever she wanted to do to her on a daily basis. Perhaps this time it had been different due to the growing nature of her's and Cassie's friendship.

       Usually, in this very moment, a feeling of satisfaction would have overcame Evie but this time, as much as she would hate to admit it, her orgasm was punctuated with doubt and insecurity. The raven-haired girl hated to say it but she loved George even more than she loved herself, in spite of the fact that he could the dumbest person she had ever met at times and he had the humour of a twelve year old boy, she truly considered him her twin flame, the guy she could count on no matter the essence of their situationship, it being purely sexual up until this point.

She just could not stop thinking about Cassie and George, the back and forth in her head being non-stop. Maybe the complicated blonde has climbed the latter, maybe she was about to surpass George... It was truly all so complicated.

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( CHAPTER XI P.2. 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 )

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑬𝒁 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝑶𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑺𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑻 𝑻𝑶 𝑮𝑬𝑶𝑹𝑮𝑬'𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑨 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑴 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹━━ Scratch that, not only was it a warm shower, but a scorching hot one. It was finally time for her evening ritual and on this night in particular, she felt like she deserved it even more that usual. The feeling of hot water drizzling down her delicate back, combined with the steam and mist from the bathroom warming her up cozily, it's not an exaggeration to say she feels completely relaxed. Although the black-haired beauty adored the calm and silent aroma, the only sound around being Summer Walker's : Girls Need Love which was shut off as she left the shower, she was obviously very tired after her long and hectic day.

Yes, it was normal for the vixen to stay awake with her siren eyes wide open in the wee hours of the morning, but this time, she was not under the influence of a specific mind-altering liquor with a very entertaining friend group. Evie felt completely drained, truly exhausted and the only thing she wanted was for her day to end as soon as possible. Her eyes felt heavier and puffy eye bags overlayed her olive complexioned mug. Fulfilling herself underneath George's plaid comforter and his snug mating blue blanket would be an ideal way to end her night.

George, who was drunkenly getting out of his clothes a mere two doors away did not share the same thoughts as the tired girl. He was, as per usual, horny and he wanted nothing more than to fuck Evie Perez before meeting his face with the pillow and falling asleep. That would happen on a regular basis, the teenagers having the highest sex drive in their friend group and perhaps the whole school.

It was not a long wait before the Latina opened the door towards the Wright boy's dimly-lit bedroom, a fluffy damp towel hugging her petite frame. Out of respect for the teenage boy's parents, she always wanted to cover herself just in case one of them decided to check up on their son, the girl wanting to avoid the embarrassment of being close to naked near the couple whom she barely knew but as soon as she closed the white wooden door, her shyness vanished as she dropped the absorbant material to the floor. She was not even trying to be sexual, it was just the fact that going completely nude just was not a big deal for her, the girl not thinking twice about it. She was a femme fatale for a reason, being 100% alright with displaying herself naked to the public eye was a simple factor of it. Evie loved her physique and she was not afraid to flaunt it therefor Joey Del Marco had started to tell her several times that she would make a killing when she would turn eighteen because she would be legally able to make herself an OnlyFans.

       Soon enough, she threw on George's school sweatshirt before diving on his bed and flinging the blankets on her. Her mind was set on falling asleep but it the boy followed behind her, repeating her moves before crawling on top of her, grabbing her jaw with his large hand and bringing his lips to meet hers. She accepted the kiss, the two going at it for a few seconds before he brought his lips to the crook of her neck, his hands inching dangerously closer to her unclothed core.

       " Geo, i'm tired..." She mumbled, eyes shut. He continued to kiss her neck as his hand started to grope her left tit, his other tracing circles upon her inner thigh.

       " Come on Eves, i'm so hard, just feel my dick ". He whispered into her ear, bringing Evie's hand to palm his growing erection.

       She was just so tired to truly give her all during sex, to truly do the actions that made him tick. " How 'bout I suck your dick tomorrow ? "

       " I made you cum on the drive here and you can't return the favor ? Nice... " He was becoming a little frustrated━━ This was the first time that she was not fully interested in going for a few rounds with the persistent boy on top of her. The two would've usual been on the third round in this moment, the both of them having fucking like bunnies on their nightly routine.

       George's manipulative tactics came through for him that night, the girl agreeing after their tiring back and forth before flipping both of them around, the girl now sitting on top. She gave in to him, though usually she never did for sex, she always did for other situations.

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( CHAPTER XI P.3. 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 )

𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬'𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝒀𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑫 : Even though the blonde's exterior looked like the typical mean girls featured as the main antagonist in the cliché romantic-comedy movies of the early 2000s, her interior was a far cry from those assumptions. Cassie tried to maintain a nice, joyous persona since she could remember. To the public, she always had a shy little smile, no one would have believed that she was struggling with few mental problems since her early childhood. The passing of her mother only made things worse as it contributed to the absence of her father and the start of her taking care of her four little brothers. She would have never changed her decision to put herself on the back burner but it still lowered her sanity. The girl only wished that she could have experienced more normality in her childhood.

Cassie was lying on her bed, her doe green eyes fixed on the the popcorn ceiling. It was not that often that the Wayward residence experience complete and utter peace. There was always movement, a never ending bundle of disarray from the early morning up until late at night. Whether the youngest of the bunch, Carl, who was entering his terrible twos threw a tantrum, refusing to take baths and making the whole house know about it, Carter, an explorative, curious child and a true loud ball of energy, Chase, an anxiety riddled little boy who had recently commenced kindergarten, it being a struggle to get him ready in the mornings, and the oldest boy, Chris, always attempting to be more independent than he needs to be after subtlety being declared the coolest boy in the second grade. There was almost always going to have some type of noise inside the apartment walls.

There is exceptions though, this being the current situation for the blonde girl, a twinkling night as all the household's light were completely shut off, her father trucking god-knows where and her four brothers silent as their fatigue overcame them after a long day. She had been able to save up a little bit of cash to be able to occasionally be able to send them to the day care or hire a babysitter. Cassie had done the later on this relaxed day, the boys, other than Chris who was at a friend's house, had been hanging out with a babysitter who she knew fairly well, the middle-aged women having also babysat her when she was younger.

She relished in the quietness for sometime after going to bed, being able to sink in her mattress and liking the way she was not obligated to take the role of a teen mom for a mere thirty minutes.

Tranquility was necessary in certain situations and as much as she would've loved to bask in the quietude, the dispiriting emotions that she had managed to escape over the last twenty-four hours crept up into her brain faster and faster as she scrolled aimlessly on twitter. The much appreciated break she had longed for had quickly turned into a burden for the blonde girl. It started with a few photos posted from fanpages of skinny models, who in her eyes, had the perfect bodies and soon after, she had went down the rabbit hole of tweets promoting disordered eating and thinspiration pictures. The fact that her stomach had been rumbling quite frankly, wasn't helping her case.

" Damn, how fat can I be ! " She remarked, sighing to herself before getting out of bed, dialling the number to the nearby pizzeria. Cassie knew very well that stuffing her sorrows and insecurities in large amounts of food would only help for a small period of time. Unfortunately, the habit of getting on her knees, a mere fifteen minutes later, two fingers shoved inside of her mouth, tears streaming down her porcelain skin, wouldn't make things anywhere near better. " Famous Peppers Pizzeria ! What can I get started for you ? "

" Hi, can I order an All-Star party pizza with a side of garlic bread ? Under the name Wayward. " Her words over the speaker were regular and her tone sounded like the typical teenage girl. The trembling in her voice could barely be heard by the 20 year old stoner on the low-grade restaurant's landline. It was going to be a long painful night for the poor, emotionally and physically drained fair girl...

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 ࿐ྂ
4045 ! why did this take me 2 years to write lmfaoooo i started this like back in like 2021

i'm back ? or not ? or maybe idk just enjoy this

fair warning : the future chapters are gonna get a little darker for character development sakes and shits about to go down just like the show and yall are gonna see josh again ( fav character🫶🏽 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 2.9K 37
๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒH 2 ghosts help pick each other up in their darkest moments through their love for music, and each other. season 1 : finished fem! o...
137K 3K 16
her perfect life goes to shit! season one- two! started: 11/18/2020 ended: ???
1.2M 24.6K 47
A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed.
7K 354 22
She is burdened by her divine heritage, constantly striving to prove her worth... It's too bad she's fighting a losing battle. โ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚ŠหšเฑจเงŽหšโ‚Šโœฉโ€งโ‚Š Percy Jac...