𝒙. opposites attract

! . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂ
a   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓 ! ࿐ྂa   g r a n d   a r m y   f i c

( CHAPTER X. 𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 )

       𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑨𝑿𝑰 𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑫𝑬𝑫

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑨𝑿𝑰 𝑹𝑰𝑫𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑪𝑹𝑶𝑾𝑫𝑬𝑫. A gentle, chilly breeze seeped through the open car window as slight goosebumps arose upon Evie Perez's rich honey skin. She had the brilliant idea to leave her home without a simple jacket, the girl claiming that it contrasted with her beloved ensemble. For the rest of the starry night, the stubborn brunette would have to deal with New York's frigid breath of wind stroking the exposed segment of her skin as the pretty blanched white halter top she was sporting only covered her chest and a small part of her toned stomach. She stuck her head slightly through the wide opened window, her rich, chocolate brown eyes admiring the beautiful bright lights form her hometown, the girl never getting sick of how pretty they were.

All five of the present teenagers had been sitting in the back of the yellow vehicle, the back in which only three seats remained. Joey sat upon Tim Delaney's lap, the boy she still claimed to only be friends with as she knew his sister wasn't too pleased of living a ' best friend's brother ' scenario. If it was up to Evie, she would have ditched Anna Delaney's annoying behaviour for her brother the moment she'd receive a chance even though she wasn't really close to the mature boy. Fortunately for the dark-haired girl, she wasn't the one involved in the Joey-Delaney-siblings' dilemma.

Evie Perez was sitting upon George Wright due to the lack of space in the taxicab and let's face it, the fact that both of them had the tendency to go all out with their public displays of affection even though they were far from being in a romantic relationship. The bold girl sung along to the lyrics of So High by the artist she enjoyed the most according to the statistics that she had checked online, Doja Cat. Her relaxed arms flung along to the words and the beat of her beloved song as she moved, dancing as she sat upon the boy.