Sang's the 1: Introductions {...

Av IAmCandi

NOTE: I'm editing this story now! Not planning on changing any content. I'm just fixing typos, punctuation, g... Mer

Introductions {1}
Introductions {2}
Introductions {4}
Introductions {5}
Introduction {6}
Introductions {7}
Introductions {8}
Sang's the 1:Part 9
Sang's the 1:Part 10
Sang's the 1:Part 11
Sang's the 1:Part 12
Sang's the 1:Part 13
Sang's the 1:Part 14
Sang's the 1:Part 15
Sang's the 1:Part 16
Sang's the 1:Part 17
Sang's the 1:Part 18
Sang's the 1:Part 19
Sang's the 1: Part 20
Sang's the 1: Part 21

Introductions {3}

2.2K 128 3
Av IAmCandi

POV: Sang Sorenson

Entering the trailer, I saw the setup and looked over the faces of the ones already in their seats.

Sighing hard, I acknowledged the fact that there were at least 4 of Greg's followers seated on the other side of the room and the other 7 in the room were Rocky's.

There were only approximately 16 desks in the room and one of them was the big one in the front for the teacher so that left the last 4 seats for me, Dakota, Gabriel, and Luke.

Man math really was everywhere.

If I was remembering correctly, Kota was the studious one. He would probably like to be closer to the teacher but I needed to insinuate myself into their "group" as soon as possible if I wanted them to trust me. 

And they most definitely needed to trust me or this would be one hell of a school year.

Taking the middle seat on the last row, I figured one of them would sit beside me, in front of me, and behind me. That would force them to speak to me. Or they could totally ignore me but, going off of Luke's personality, I doubted that would happen.

Luke I wasn't too worried about. Well, not when it came to the double R's. Rank Rivalries wouldn't factor in when it came to Lucian; he seemed nice and I would have no problem protecting him. Personally, however, he'd be a big problem. 

I wasn't interested in a relationship right now but i couldn't ignore that with one kiss on my hand, he made me feel such a barrage of emotions that I was still yet to completely decipher them all.

Dakota, as I'd been thinking, I would have to protect whether he wanted it or not. He was smart, too smart for this school, and would be a walking target for Greg's followers to bully. Rocky's followers would just make him do their homework the idiots.

As I took out a notebook and pen, three gorgeous guys came strolling in. The first had green eyes shielded by black framed glasses and he wasn't really built.

From what I could see he was your average nerd but he was a hot one for sure. 

He pushed his glasses up on his nose while he was walking towards me and some girly thing inside me just swooned. 

Looking behind him, I saw Luke come in and, after Kota took the seat in front of me--Ha! I was right--Luke took the one behind.

My eyes flew to the seat next to me when the scent of pine and citrus hit me. Whoa my God, that scent was intoxicating.

I looked over to see a guy who's picture in that file did him no justice either. 

He had a broad smile when I looked over and his crystal blue eyes seemed to shine just a little brighter as he took me in.

Staring at him, I realized he was doing the same as me--taking inventory.

The tips of his hair were dyed blonde but it all looked soft and I knew then that it was inevitable that I would get my hands in that hair someway somehow.

His smile turned into a smirk and I clung to every word he spoke as he said "Oy, so you're the beautiful Goddess Luke's been mooning about for the last 5 minutes."

My head swiveled around to glance at Luke and he was proudly smirking.

There was no embarrassment whatsoever but he did do that hair thing. Oh god it was so hot on him. The hair thing that surfers do in the movies to flip their hair back? But they always look so fake. Luke just looked hot.

When he did it again seconds later, I reached inside my backpack bringing out a Pink Hello Kitty hair clip. Twirling my finger in the air, I motioned for him to turn around and--to my surprise--he did it without argument.

Fixing his hair so that it wouldn't keep falling in his face, I let my fingers slide through it slowly taking in the texture. 

What did these guys use? God's Shampoo?

He turned back around much too fast for my taste but I couldn't complain about that either. He was inches from my face and his vanilla scent enveloped me as he whispered "Class is startin Cupcake."

Another voice whispered "Pay attention to the teacher," and I heard the command in his tone.

Twisting again, I saw Kota turned around looking at both Luke and I curiously. 

I could practically read the questions firing in his eyes at Luke but I couldn't understand them. It's like they had their own language. I loved mystery. 

Oh I was definitely glad I took these guys in.

As I put my attention on Ms. Johnson, she droned about something English related, I saw that Gabriel did not have a notebook or pen out so I slid him mine after taking out another for me.

He flicked his eyes in my direction and I gave him a small smile to which he returned a broad one. 

"Thanks." 

"N-no problem," oh my word he made me stutter!

"I'm Gabriel Coleman, but you can call me Gabe," he said in a lower voice to keep the teacher from looking at us.

"Sang. Sang Sorenson."

"Well, Sang Sorenson, I fuckin love your hair. You didn't color it that way did you? Fucking tell me you didn't color that goddamn gorgeous hair."

His blue eyes shined even brighter as he kind of semi-glared at me. Giggling, I replied, "No I didn't. It's just the way it grew."

"Thank God. Now gimme that clip," he said gesturing for the clip I had in my hair.

I'd just put it in like literally right before they came in the classroom. He didn't understand the hair struggle if he thought i was just going to give it up.

Shaking my head no, I smirked at him.

His eyes narrowed a little and he turned his head to the back--likely doing that silent conversation thing with Luke--but didn't say anything else to me.

As he turned back to the teacher, I felt a hand tapping on my shoulder. 

Turning my head, I looked at Luke inquiringly. 

At the same time, I felt a hand in my hair tugging at the clip.

I turned around fast as possible and saw Gabriel sitting in his seat like a perfect angel looking at the teacher with my clip in his hand on the desk.

He turned to me, "Is there a problem?"

"Yes, I need my clip back."

I reached over to try and take it back and he reached out and smacked me on my thigh. "Nope, its mine now."

I pouted, "Meanie."

"Suck that fuckin lip back in. You're just too damned cute for your own good."

I pushed my lip out more and this time he pretty much said the same thing only louder. 

Ms. Johnson's stringent voice called out "Sang! Are you distracting our new students already?"

"No, ma'am," I replied. Be nice to her. Wil will kill you if you get in trouble right now, Sang, I beseeched myself.

She turned to Gabriel, "Mr. Coleman, if she isn't bothering you, then I presume you are bothering her. Do I need to give you a detention on the first day of school?"

She was trying to make one of us snitch on the other.

"No ma'am, neither of us were bothering the other," he smoothly replied.

She looked at us with pursed lips for a moment before accepting his innocent face and going back to writing on the chalkboard.

Sighing in relief, I looked at Gabriel to see him smirking at me. "You're Trouble. Beautiful Trouble, but still Trouble."

I felt the blush creep onto my face and groaned as he whipped his phone out and snapped a quick picture. 

"Gimme your number Trouble, that's my new wallpaper."

This guy was everywhere but I loved how random and adorable he was. 

Shaking my head, I whispered my number to him and I felt my phone vibrate as he whispered back "That's my number. Text me anytime you want okay?"

His voice held a tinge of concern so I gave him a questioning look. 

"This school isn't for innocent girls like you. You seem really sweet. Just promise me that if you need anything, you'll text or call me, okay?"

I didn't want to agree to that. I got in trouble pretty much daily because i was a 1, a leader, a protector. Protecting my followers was important to me. I couldn't get him caught up in that.

"If not me, one of my friends, okay? Any of us will help you without hesitation and no questions." He seemed to hesitate at the end but his eyes still looked earnest.

Before Ms. Johnson could reprimand either of us again, i went ahead and nodded whispering "Fine. Give your friends my number and tell them to text me so I have theirs. We'll all look out for each other."

Smiling, he turned back around in his seat and I did the same only, where he was listening to Ms. Johnson, I was staring at Dakota Lee.

I hadn't gotten to really know him in this class, but I already knew that there was much more to him than met the eye. That command in his tone? The way his green eyes seemed to hold so much intelligence and actually seemed to communicate with the others? Yes, there was indeed more to Kota than the surface nerd.

Not to mention, there was Luke who gave me tingles, and now Gabriel who made me smile effortlessly. 

I couldn't wait to meet the rest of these guys. I would need a heart monitor if the rest were even half as handsome as the 4 I'd met already. Even North with his scowl was a sight to behold. Shit. Why couldn't they be ugly, scrawny, little losers who would've floated in under the radar?

Word Count: 1682

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

240K 13.2K 108
Highest Ranking: Ranked #1 Nathain 1/7/20 Ranked #1 Gabriel 1/7/20 Ranked #1 Kota 8/15/19 Ranked #1 theacademy 5/2/19 Ranked #3 Blackbourne 5/30/18. ...
76.3K 3.2K 24
This was the first fanfic I ever wrote and I hope you enjoy it! Like, Share, Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow, whatever you want to do! lol **Synopsis** ...
107K 5.4K 23
Fanfiction based on CL Stone's Ghost Bird Series. For years, The Academy boys have kept secrets from Sang Sorenson. First, there were the understanda...
531K 25.6K 58
Sang Sorenson doesn't understand what is normal. She has been abused by her family and heard two voices in her head her whole life. The Blackbourne...