smoke | namgi

By vickie_org

tw: smoking, college pregnancy, depression, body image issues, financial problems yoongi is left pregnant as... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
epilogue
thank you!

seventy

1.1K 43 33
By vickie_org

"doctor, please induce me. i'm almost two weeks overdue" yoongi practically begged, "i'm sorry sir min, nothing's wrong with the baby, therefore i can't induce you" he said, yoongi wanted to break into tears.

he was tired of being pregnant, the baby was ready to come out at any given moment and wouldn't. yoongi could barely walk around.

"just get home and get some rest" the doctor said, yoongi wanted to break into tears.

"yoongi, it's okay. you'll be just fine sweetheart, i doubt baby will be in there for more than 4 days at this point" namjoon said, yoongi started crying, "are you saying i'm fat?" he sobbed, "what? yoongi, you idiot. i'm talking about how pregnant you are"

yoongi was a crying mess, namjoon tried to reassure him but what could you do? you couldn't do anything to soothe the boy.

he shrugged and started the crying, keeping an eye on his boyfriend, "let's just head home"

"well i was hoping that you'd come back with a baby in your arms" seokjin spoke, staring at the man that was in fact, still pregnant.

"i'm miserable, they won't induce me because baby is healthy" he groaned, sitting down and putting his face in his hands.

"eat pineapple and spicy food" seokjin spoke, "maybe" he sighed, he just wanted the baby to be born.

namjoon felt absolutely horrible for yoongi, he knew the boy was sick of this.

yoongi had thrown up on the ground.

he had tried to make it to the bathroom but couldn't so now he was standing there with tears in his eyes.

"oh gosh" namjoon breathed out, "it's fine baby, it really is. just head to our room" namjoon spoke, if he dared to even slightly raise his voice, he would have a crying yoongi to deal with.

"i'm sorry" yoongi cried, "yoongi, i said it doesn't matter. it's fine" namjoon said, yoongi sniffled, "how about you go do some yoga to see if you go into labor?" namjoon spoke, yoongi slowly nodded like a little kid.

after cleaning the throw up, namjoon saw the boy had fallen sleep. drool was dripping down his cheeks, he smiled at the sight.

he knew yoongi was going through a terrible time with the baby, namjoon tried to cheer him up to the best of his ability.

he carefully laid down next to yoongi, admiring the boy's soft features. he looked adorable.

"i want this baby out" yoongi groaned as he forced himself to eat pineapple after he heard it could induce labor.

"i heard sex induces labor" namjoon spoke, "kim namjoon, i can barely move, you're crazy" yoongi scoffed, namjoon giggled as he ate some pineapple too.

yoongi groaned as he felt a pain in his lower stomach, alerting namjoon, "is it time?" he exclaimed, jumping out his seat.

"no, sadly. but, soon joonie, just a bit longer" yoongi sighed, namjoon looked down and sighed.

yoongi

hello

r u awake

i can't sleep

seokjin

yeah im studying for some tests

why r u awake

yoongi

baby is overdue and i can't sleep because of it

hows u and jungkook trying for the 2ne one going

seokjin

nothing so far :/

hopefully soon though

yoongi

good luck

seokjin

where's namjoon

is he not awake

yoongi

he has work at 7am

so i figured i should let him sleep

seokjin

how does he work in peace knowing u could just pop at any given minute 😭

yoongi

he doesn't 😭 he's always texting or calling

OW WHAT THE FUCK

the baby kicked my rib or smth wtf

ughhhh

i just want baby out

seokjin

any names?

yoongi

we have one

surprise tho hehehe

"yoongi, are you sure you'll be fine if i go to work?" namjoon asked as he got ready for work, "namjoon, i don't know what time the baby is coming. just be ready for anything"

namjoon laughed, "alrighty, minji is a helping hand so ask her if you need anything"

yoongi nodded, "yeah, thank you joonie" yoongi smiled, waving goodbye to the older.

yoongi felt pains in his lower stomach, making him groan and wince. he drank water but they didn't go away.

he whimpered as they became stronger, "please stop" yoongi practically begged, clutching onto the bedsheets.

he brrathed out once the tension faded, grabbing his phone to text seokjin.

yoongi

stomach pains

seokjin

im not google

but maybe labor?

yoongi

idk

fuck

should i get the bag?

seokjin

um

idk

who's gonna care for minji?

since she hates hospitals

yoongi

oh gosh

what rhe fuck

oh nono

i forgot

SEOKJIN FUCK

seokjin

DW I CAN HELP!

JUNGKOOK AND I WILL CARE FOR HER DW

yoongi

thank you

seokjin

i can't believe min is an older sister 😞😞😞

i am not used to this

yoongi

can u come over?

seokjin

yes

"do you plan on telling namjoon that you have contractions?" seokjin asked, yoongi laughed.

"i do but not right now, they're still far apart" he said, rubbing his stomach drinking water, "ah, good luck yoongi"

yoongi smiled, "thank you" he spoke, he was nervous yet eager to meet his little one. the smile on his face grew bigger at the thought.

"b-but i want to stay with appa!" minji cried, "but i have to go to the hospital and you don't like them" yoongi calmly explained, groaning once he felt a strong pain again.

"well i want to go!" she said loudly, shocking yoongi and seokjin, "okay, you can go" yoongi said, rubbing his stomach.

of course, seokjin still needed to leave with the girl once yoongi gave birth and such but they were happy about this.

yoongi began whimpering, his contractions were getting worse and namjoon was showering.

he knew namjoon was anxious by the way he was doing things. the boy was all over the place.

"namjoon-ah! hurry up!" yoongi shouted from the living room. he heard the shower turn off to his relief and soon enough, namjoon was getting ready.

"i'm so nervous" namjoon said as he put on his shoes, "i am too" yoongi softly said, making grabby hands so namjoon would help him up.

"love, are you sure you want an epidural? a lot of people—" yoongi cut the nurse off, "i don't give a shit what people are doing. just give me the fucking epidural" he groaned, "in fact, get me a different nurse" he spoke, rubbing his stomach.

"sir—" the woman tried to speak, "i said, give me a different nurse. are you deaf?" he grumbled, so the woman walked away.

"joonie, i-it hurts" yoongi cried, namjoon let the boy apply pressure to his hand, "it'll be okay, breathe in and then out"

minji ended up going to seokjin's since she fell asleep, yoongi was miserable.

yoongi cried harder, namjoon couldn't do anything about it so he just whispered sweet words to his lover.

yoongi was calm once he got his epidural, he was still sniffling but mostly staring out into space.

"still in pain?" namjoon softly asked, yoongi nodded, "just a tiny bit" he whimpered, "it'll be okay, think about it, baby boy will be here in no time"

yoongi smiled a bit and nodded.

seokjin

HOW'S IT GOINGGG

IS BABY HERE YET

yoongi

WHY R U SCREAMING

seokjin

im excited

yoongi

hurts but wtv

im hungry

but they don't let me eat anything

seokjin

i've never understood that

yoongi

it's so stupid

it's apparently smth abt my lungs

seokjin

oh yeah

gl yoonie!!

what's namjoon gonna give u for ur pushing present

yoongi

wtf is that

pushing present??

seokjin

people give their s/o presents after they give birth

i didn't know until i was researching for jungkookie

yoongi

well

i asked nj rn and he's like 🤨🤨 cuz he didn't know that existed

he said he'll give me his card and let me buy wtv i want for a day

AW WHATTGEFUCK

that hurt

im so

gosh this hurts

seokjin

min keeps asking if the baby is born yet

yoongi

hold on

brb

yoongi laid on his side, facing namjoon who was basically falling asleep on the chair.

poor boy had been up since 6:30 in the morning, surely he was tired, "take a nap love" yoongi spoke, namjoon shook his head.

"i need to be here for you and the baby" he yawned, kissing yoongi's stomach, "i'll be fine" yoongi reassured.

yoongi was crying, he was giving birth and he had totally forgotten how painful it was, even with the epidural.

"w-why isn't he crying?" yoongi sobbed once he didn't hear the baby's cries.

the doctors in the room took away the baby, leaving yoongi with anticipation and anxiety.

namjoon started silently crying too, they didn't get an update on their baby!

"where's the baby?" yoongi sniffled, asking the nurse in the room who was there to look after yoongi.

"baby will probably be in the nicu" the doctor tried to explain but yoongi started crying more, "but why? is he okay?" he cried, "i don't know anything yet sir min"

yoongi was expecting more reassuring words, he started shaking and hyperventilating. he tried to get words out but nothing came out.

"sir min, your baby will have to be in the nicu for a couple days which means you'll get discharged without the baby" the doctor spoke, yoongi wanted to cry.

he didn't even get to hold him and place him against his chest, he didn't even get to see him.

he was going to be discharged without his baby, he started crying into his hands. he was a wreck.

namjoon was in the room and he didn't speak. he just stared, he needed to be strong for yoongi.

yoongi was left alone by the nurses to process what was happening. he was left with an emotional void.

all he could think was, 'what now?'. what was he going to do? he didn't get to hold his baby and that made him want to cry again.

"joon, are you not upset?" yoongi mumbled, seeing that namjoon was reading one of the pamphlets they were given.

"i'm beyond upset love, i'm terrified but i can't bring myself to cry" he sighed, he didn't know what to feel.

"it'll work out at the end" namjoon said in attempt to reassure himself and yoongi.

seokjin

HIII

HOW'S BABY

yoongi

i don't know

seokjin

huh

what??

wdym??

yoongi

about baby

so baby is in the nicu

because he wasn't crying when he was born

im so scared

seokjin

what hospital are you at

yoongi

same one i had min at

i trust them but still

seokjin

yoongi:(( im sorry this is happening

yoongi

im so

numb

upset

idk

seokjin

make sure to rest

i was going to visit but i won't

yoongi

thank you

"joonie, i'm sorry" yoongi sniffled, "do not blame yourself, not your fault" namjoon said, holding onto yoongi's hand.

the couple didn't know what to feel to make themselves feel better in these circumstances, but they had each other, it was all they needed.

"yoongi's baby is in the nicu" seokjin spoke, jungkook gasped a bit, "what? why?" he frowned.

"he wasn't crying when he was born" seokjin spoke, "oh gosh, how's yoongi?" jungkook mumbled, worried about him.

"he's okay, very upset. not ideal since he struggles with postpartum depression" seokjin sighed, "poor boy" jungkook frowned, "i know"

"sir min, we have an amazing nicu team. dry those tears, honey. baby boy is alive" the nurse softly said, yoongi only cried harder.

"what's the baby's name? i'll write it on the board" she said, "his name is minjun" namjoon said, sniffles being heard.

"minjun? that's so beautiful" she smiled, writing it on the board, "so about minjun, minjun is using a breathing machine. he is four pounds and seven ounces" she spoke, "he's tiny" yoongi sniffled, the nurse shook her head and smiled.

"he's big compared to other babies in the nicu, some are so small, some are three pounds or less" she said, "is minjun going to be okay?"

"min, i can't guarantee you anything"

UM originally, yoongi was supposed to have a big healthy baby but then i decided 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐 what if NO?! 🤣 soo qotd: send ur sweet words to yoon and namjoon 😞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.2K 18
-"What were people hiding behind their masks? What did they want to keep hidden and untold?" | Second grader, Min Yoongi, is trying to survive societ...
27.1K 991 36
Min Yoongi, a closed up junior in college that can't seem to fall in love. It's the beginning of the year and freshman are ready to start their colle...
11.7K 574 10
After four years of being in a relationship, Yoongi and Jimin start to drift apart. Yoongi starts working nonstop and meets Hoseok, his new coworker...