Random Anime Onshots

By DuchessArata

This is a mix of random anime characters x reader onshots- mostly request from YouTube, but I take them from... More

โ”‚๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โ”‚
โ”‚๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โ”‚
โ”‚๐—•๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐— ๐˜† ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ โ”‚
โ”‚๐—” ๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ ๐—ข๐—ณ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ตโ”‚
โ”‚๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ง๐—ผ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚โ”‚
โ”‚๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ โ”‚
โ”‚๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜„โ”‚
โ”‚๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜โ”‚
โ”‚๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—”๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚โ”‚
โ”‚๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ”‚
โ”‚๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚โ”‚
โ”‚๐—•๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—˜๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—˜๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€โ”‚
โ”‚๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜โ”‚ ๐Ÿญ
โ”‚ ๐—›๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—”๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—˜๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—•๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โ”‚
โ”‚๐—•๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒโ”‚
ใ€ก๐—™๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ใ€ก
โ”‚๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ฒ โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—จ๐˜€ โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ฒ โ”‚
โ”‚๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ”‚
โ”‚๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ”‚1
โ”‚๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ”‚2
โ”‚ ๐—˜๐˜… โ”‚
โ”‚ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธโ”‚
โ”‚๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ โ”‚
What If
Secretly Yours
The 4th 1
The 4th 2
Who Were You?

โ”‚๐—–๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜ โ”‚ ๐Ÿฎ

102 0 0
By DuchessArata

(Black Butler)
Ciel Phantomhive x Neko Reader
𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅
♫♫♫

Being a servant is okay with me as long as my master is kind, generous, and not CIEL PHANTOMHIVE.

Jesus how annoying can he be? And his BUTLER, I take back every single nice thing I said about him... okay maybe not everything. BUT MOST OF IT.

All he does is muffle his laugh when Ciel demands me to bring him something or clean a certain trinket. While I'm OBVIOUSLY irritated about it, it sadly doesn't seem to bother either one of them what I think anymore.

There's one acceptation, Sebastian goes mad when I'm me, not my human body I mean. When I'm myself, he loves scratching behind my ears, especially when I sit in his lap.

He can't help it, I'm just cute like that. I know.

Dɪɴɢ Dɪɴɢ

I roll my eyes dramatically and huff out. As I run up the steps to making a strait away for Ciel's Study, I make the transformation from cat to human.

I knock on his overly large door, "come in." He says.

I walk in and snort out, "what is this?" With a small chuckle.

There in front of me I see Ciel in a cat suit, "are you displaying now? What, do you want me to help you put you ears on?" Amusement is laced in my tone, and I don't regret a single drop.

Ciel's face reddens and motions me to come forward with his paw-HA. I walks forward, uncrossing my arms and stand in front of him.

"Help me take this monstrosity off at once!"

I smile slyly, "is that a please I hear?"

"Get over here now before I make you!" He shouts.

I raise an eye suggestively, because make me? He could only hope. Ciel takes a step forward and I do the same, I won't back down even if he's completely my type.

"Y/n." He calls with a booming voice.

I stay where I am and rest my hands on my hips, I want him to act on his word, and he knows it. I'm calling his bluff.

The smirk on face is evident, just like I want it to be. He takes two more steps forward and so do I. I tilt my head when he narrows his eyes, I will not make this easy for him.

"What do you think you are doing? Disobeying your master?" He takes the final steps and is now in front of me, closing the door behind me. I smirk a little at his initiative.

"Take it off." He demands.

"And if I refuse? After all, I believe I've been your servant for long enough." I say, innocence taking over my persona.

He glares and carefully places his hand around my neck, at first I'm confused but I don't show it. Then, I get all flustered because this is one hard kink of mine to break out of.

I don't know if he knows what's he's doing, but it's really irritating me. I press myself back against the door frame to try and yank my neck from his grasp, but he just tightens his hold; not so much but enough for me to stop moving.

He leaned in and whispered above my ear, "take.  It. Off. "

"Alright, alright. No need to get so touchy." I say, trying to lighten the tension that had so clearly been aroused.

He gives me a little smirk, then releases his hand. I'm able to breath again, not that I wasn't able to before, it was just incredibly hard.

I began taking of the damn cat cosplay, the ears, the tail, the paws, then I get to the cloths. I meet his eyes with mine and raise my eyebrows

He looks away and waits for me to continue. I begin to pull off his top and decide to try and make conversation because the rendition is still clearly there. "Who put you in this stupid thing in the first place?"

Ciel looks toward the windows of his study, "Sebastian."

I look up at this, one because I did not expect him to respond, two because Sebastian is extremely loyal to Ciel, and for him to do something so... so.... "Scandalous." I grin at my remark.

"Whatever." Ciel looks down after I had taken of the cosplay. Now all that remains is a pair of white undergarments.

He walks toward his desk and commands, "no bring me new ones."

"No, no way." I say, I'm done playing this game. I need sleep, "I'm done. I'm quit."

Ciel scoffs, "you can't quit. I own you."

"No, you don't." I glare at him, though I don't actually mean it. I only agreed to this because he let me sleep in his bed at night if I was a cat, that's not enough anymore. My standards are higher than him anyway, is what I want to believe.

"You can't be serious." He sounds disappointed, sad even. Now I don't know about anyone else, but the Ciel I know is not pitiful.

I turn to his words and look for any game in his eyes, there are none. Though he tries his best to hide it, his words are sincere. Genuine.

"Look, if you continue being my personal servant then..." I'm listening, he better make this good. I turn my body completely, letting him know I'm interested in what he has to say. He continues, "then.. I guess, I can let you sleep in my bed.. in you human form."

My ears twitch at this, I turn with a devilish grin, "fine." I then turn on my heals and walk out.

I return to his study with a fresh set of night cloths. He waits, arms crossed, bunny foot, and cold annoyed glare.

I give him an clearly forced smile, then mouth the words "ungrateful brat" under my breath as my frown returns.

"What was that?" He calls as I move forward.

"Nothing sir."

"Right then, help me put these on."

Are you serious? Is HE serious!? This little motherfucker.

"Come on... don't me a press."

I grit my treaty into a smile and help him put his dumb nightwear on.

"Thank you, I appreciate it."

"As do I." I say, yawing.

"I'm going to bed, take your time!" I say, closing the door behind me.

Dumb brat, who does he think he is? Just because his bed his soft and comfy, he acts like he's king. IM KING. Trust me, he won't be like this for very long, not anymore.

I make my way into the room with the much nicer bed and find a comfortable position, falling asleep isn't much hard after that.

"Y/n?..." Ciel calls, as he walks to the unoccupied side of his bed. No-one answers him.

He is completely alone again, except he's not. He climbs into his side and attempts to get comfortable, however he can quit figure out what is missing.

He has never had trouble before, so why now? Is it the lack of space in his bed? Or maybe the lack of body heat. No, Ciel shakes himself if these thoughts, he has never needed anyone before and he certainly does not need one now.

Although, the person he wants is not really a person, so does that not mean it is acceptable? Ciel decieds to think more about this in the morning.

Ciel's eyes flutter open, it is a quarter passed five. He tries to sit up, but finds he cannot. Something is keeping him down. He turns to his side and finds something unbelievable.

Y/n curled up next to him, holding his left arm in between their entire body. It's cute, Ciel finds, but then shakes his head. He clutched it in his free hand.

Then just as he is about to yank his arm away and demand they scoot over and that personal space is still a thing, Ciel notices their face. How their features sparkle in the morning light, how shiny their hair look, how flawless their skin.

It is hard for him to look away and so he does not. Instead, the cold hearted Earl feels a smile come upon his lips, his face is not flushed because he is not embarrassed. He is rather enjoying this quiet time, the Earl then decides to sleep a couple of more hours.

He has not got such a wonderful night of peace since the queen knows how long. He snuggles into Y/n and calmly mumbled, "thank you.", into their ear.

He then kisses their forehead and pulls them in closer.

I wake up hearing a mumble in my ear, my eyes do not open, however. I feel soft lips on my forehead and realize it is Ciel.

I get agitated and clutch whatever object I had in my hand tighter. Oh shit it's Ciel's arm, I need to calm myself, this does not mean thing. I am simply admiring his features.

Though he was awake before me, he did not choose to pull away or scoot me over, does he perhaps... enjoy my company?

Who cares-No, I care. I know that now.

I smile into my sleep and nuzzle my head into the side of his chest.

Things are perfect, even if when I have to wake up we will all go back to bickering and arguing. Hell go back to bossing me around like he's king and I'll act like I hate it, because I do.

There's no doubt about it, even if this is the o my way we can say how we feel without actually doing it saying anything, it is enough.

It's just a dream, but it is enough.

I'm actually kind of glad Sebastian brought me here, and for one I'm not taking about the food.

♫♫♫

Requested by TheCatsSpirits

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.7K 20
just random anime+ webtoon+ misc. boy x chubby female readers ๐Ÿ˜Œ for the cute but self conscious beans out there
764K 15.2K 35
ใ€Š requests are closed ใ€‹ EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
38.1K 462 24
โ—โ—‹โ—โ—‹Requestsโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ— ใ€ŠClosed!!ใ€‹ to request comment or PM me your character request. โ™กdescriptionโ™ก ยค basically the title says it all, this will be quick o...
230K 3.7K 11
Just some one shots. Feel free to request anything. I'll see if I can get to them. Oh and all of them are going to be Seme Male reader x anime male c...