GIRLGANG II - [BlackPink]

By crunchmeupp

Continued with the year 2020, GIRLGANG having their mark as the most awaited girl-group of all time, success... More

Story Description
Prologue
Chapter One : The King of KPOP
Chapter Two : Married Couples Fight, Alright
Chapter Three : A Moment of Nostalgia, Jiji and Jenjen
Chapter Four : The Confused, Luna and Athena
Chapter Five : Who is Athena? Who is Jiah?
Chapter Six : It's the Monsters Under the Bed
Chapter Seven : The Self-Destructible, Golden Girl
Chapter Nine : The Vulnerable, Overprotective, ACE
Chapter Ten : Just kill us GIRLGANG, honestly
Chapter Eleven : It's Not Drugs, Love
Chapter Twelve [TW] : It's indeed, the drugs, Love.
Chapter Thirteen : The Personified, Ice Queen of KPOP
Chapter Fourteen : BLACKPINK ft. Athena
Chapter Fifteen : The Gemini Twins
Chapter Sixteen : The Black Queen's Move
Chapter Seventeen [TW] : The Princess of KPOP, Golden Girl, IT Girl, Lim Athena
Chapter Eighteen [ETW] : The Brilliant, Kind-Hearted, Tortured, Lim Ji-Ah
Chapter Nineteen : All The World's a Stage
Chapter Twenty : The Greatest Political Act of All Time (1/2)
Chapter Twenty [TW] : The End of the Beginning (2/2)
Epilogue

Chapter Eight : VERSACE's First Asian and Global Ambassador

1.6K 73 206
By crunchmeupp

can we meet up
around lunch?

Pursing her lips, texting Jennie back when she was already in the car later on that day, around lunch time - since she has work in P-Nation that she has to finish as soon as she can.

She slept the entire morning and she was kind of glad that no one disturbed her though she heard some yelling coming from both Aera and Yeona which she assumed were bickering like they always were early in the morning.

Today was the auditions for the girl-group along the line-up with Dasom, Athena had the goal of finishing them all in one day rather than months unlike her appa's ways which takes months and months and she knew that it was just pure torture because her members were picked by the same way he did to Dongmin and the oher boys.

Aera and Yeona said they wanted to come and watch the audtions, how it will go and probably - wanting to see how their unnie will handle everything her way because well - why the hell not? Their unnie always creates something incredible, this next girl-group might be the next GIRLGANG in their own way in the future.

On the other hand, Luna told them she'd stay back, get some more rest in which they nodded and didn't question.

What happened this morning was extreme enough, they didn't want more unwanted fighting between the two of them. They knew it was probably unhealthy, and this wasn't like the usual bickering they had before, which were incredibly healthy and entertaining - now it was just all harsh words and voices raising, they were just planning to get on the right them to talk to the two about it.

By the end of the day, even though they were like parents to them - they were still their members. 

Upon entering P-Nation, the maknaes were startled when a woman then came and talked to Athena quickly as they walked, looking chaotic but still held herself properly. "We already did the screening beforehand, like months before and these are the girls that passed the screening you told us to do,"

"Did everyone sign the NDA?"

"You made everyone sign an NDA?" Aera  let out when she heard this, gaping as she did so while Yeona knitted her brows.

"What's an NDA?"

"Non-Disclosure Agreement," Aera explained, knitting her brows. "When you sign those it means that what happens here can't be told in the public or anyone else - if so, you'll face jail-time."

"Every employee here in P-Nation are required to sign an NDA, even the staff that worked for us are signed an NDA, don't you know?" Athena quirked a brow, before entering the room they were guided in - the two following from behind. "Are we on the last stage of screening?"

"Yes, and they're all waiting on the waiting room as we speak, have you seen their audition tapes?"

Athena nodded, accepting the folder that was given to her that the two had to look at her because - since when did their unnie had the time to work? They didn't see her working - maybe back when they were still on tour?

"You two, go to the other room. You're not allowed to be here," she shoo'ed the maknaes away, who groaned in response.

"But we came here to watch!"

"Yes, and you'll go watch on the other room," Athena knitted her brows, making them 'ah' in realization. "They can't see you,"

"Would you give us a good show unnie?" Aera had the decency to tease, only making Yeona laugh, shaking her head and dragging the girl out of there.

"Would you like me to smack you in the face?" Athena offered them a sweet smile, in which the two laugh more in return - watching their unnie wave them off. "Behave yourselves, I'm on a goal in finishing all of this in one day, 'kay?"

"You got it!"

"Mwua! Do well! For the future of the company!"

Shaking her head but nonetheless chuckling, Athena gave their employee a nod before getting herself settled, following her to the other room where she will be able to finish all of the future trainees that will train under P-Nation.

The truth is, Athena had the plan on taking them all in three days, but since she doesn't have time and there is no possibility that she will be able to do this next week since they have BillBoard coming up, and then her doing some things, the making of the next album - there really was just no time. And the faster she finishes this all correctly with good conscience, the better.

"Noonas!"

"Unnies!"

"What's up little ones!" Yeona greeted their fellow trainees who seemed like they also took their spots for today's events - all huddled up inside the room where there was a huge monitor in making them see the stage where the final screening for the next trainees will be in. "You're here to watch as well, huh?"

"Yes! Athena-sunbaenim said we can!" Minkyu - the youngest of all five male trainees exclaimed with a huge smile on his cute face.

"She also said we can bring snacks and watch the auditions today - she also cancelled our training for today!" Dongmin perked up next, grinning widely.

Yeona and Aera looked at each other, before Aera shrugged. "I mean, unnie has always been cool - she's just scary when she wants too." she says, taking her place in the couch as well. "Also, she has a soft spot for kids," she whispers - giggling right after.

"Unnie! Come sit next to me!" Dasom exclaimed for GIRLGANG's maknae, making the said girl chuckle and nod. "Unnie, what do you think will happen today?"

"Jiah-unnie's going to rip their fucking lungs off," Yeona says, taking a huge amount of chips on the boys' junk food making them groan. "Yah! There's more chips in there!"

"But this is our favorite!" In-Yeop says, the other one who was the same age as Dongmin says - pouting.

"Well, sharing is caring." Yeona shrugs, making Dasom and Aera laugh. "Do you guys have any ideas how many trainees passed the second screening?"

"Mhmm, around. . .fifty or fifty-five? At least, that's what we heard from the staff talking in the hallways," Dylan, the trainee who was from China said - smirking off with his signature look. "I heard there were hundreds of them but only a few passed,"

"There were two thousand applications," Aera revealed, since Athena told her about it. "And only fifty plus were left, ah - this is going to be fun."

The trainees only looked at her in shock - gaping as they did so only making Yeona laugh. "Be cool, geez," the maknae says. "This is P-Nation, in any form, it's hard to get in. Especially Athena-unnie is in charge."

"You guys have been picked aftter continous months and months and months of assessment like a freaking survival show - and that is Psy-appa being in charge, what can you expect with your sunbaenim?" Aera chuckles.

"Noona, I heard you were all also picked like our audition process?" Hyun asked, the eldest of the boys looked at her.

"Yes, the audition process was so damn long that's why it can be really nerve wrecking every time you come back because there is a huge possibility that you can be cut off if you don't give it your best - that's why we know that you guys are a tough soul - months of audition and you never gave up." Aera says, smiling at them so making the boy trainees smirk.

"All in the hardwork!"

P-Nation has a small HQ - a small building, and within this buidling that has been up for about five years, which became GIRLGANG's home, their training building, their resting place, a place where they held their meetings, it was safe to say that Psy had managed to fit everything all in one place where there are everything the girls needed.

"I don't want this mic, get me my own mic," Athena asked for the staff, who nodded as if they were expecting that kind of response from her so.

It still lacked a lot of equipments and rooms, especially for their trainees and the current artists that will be in the building for a lot longer than a few years, but Psy never forgot to put in the one thing he needed to be in store for his trainees.

The auditorium.

As the girls would like to call it - " - the Doom Stage."

"The Doom Stage?" the trainees asked in chorus, making the two nod in agreement. "Wae?"

"Back in our first days as trainees, Psy-appa explained why he wanted that there would a stage - a huge auditorium perhaps, where you can basically host show or performances." Aera explains at first, glancing at the empty auditorium they all have been into. "During evaluations, this is where all of us will perform and show him the things we had done so far,"

"First performances were okay, but later on, it felt pressuring to be there," Yeona trailed after Aera. "You see, in that stage - is where everything happens."

". . .what. . .do you mean?" Dasom asked, brows knitted in confusion.

"That is where the stage where we were all humiliated one way or another by Psy-appa or our seniors," Aera told them. "Every harsh nickname, words - curses, you name it. We had all heard of it. That's the stage where they really criticize you say stuff at you that you don't want to hear now or ever."

"That's why we call it the 'Doom Stage' as silly as it sounds," Yeona shrugs. "But not everything is all that negative."

"That's the stage where we all literally learned how to manage our own mics without staffs, to prepare for the props, to be aware of what's going to happen, know every step while performing - enhanced our stage presence, the stage where we all learned to be quite specific,"

The trainees looked astounded.

"We later on realized that the reaso why Psy-appa created the stage because he wanted us to realize that performing isn't just about dancing, singing and hitting the high-notes, the stage presence - performing is about having fun, handling the stage your own way and owning it to the fullest. It also made us aware of the staff working for us during performances because they are the ones helping us - as an artist on stage, you must know your stage and knowing how to play all the cards in your hands."

"So that's the secret and reason why you all won the awards and daesangs for best stages of all time," Minkyu let out in awe - making the two smile and nod. "I want to be on that stage."

"You guys haven't been on that stage yet?" Yeona asked them in surprise, seeing all of them shake their head. "Oh, you will regret saying that, hoenstly."

"Is it really that nerve-wrecking to be on that stage?" Dongmin winced, looking back at the monitor where the empty, dull looking stage is.

"Totally." the two answered in chorus.

"Alright, let's get this show started as soon as possible." Athena sighs, taking her gold mic from the staff back at the backstage podium, hearing the chatters of the said trainees out there. "How many trainees are in there?" she asked.

"Around fifty-six,"

"Ah, there's a mistress out of fifty-five," Athena's eyes sparkled, making them all laugh. "On cue please, turn the mic on." she says, looking at their sound engineer who gave her a thumbs up.

Wow, this really feels like a shitty survival show on MNET. She thought, making her way outside and out to the stage - where the chatters quickly died down when they saw her figure walking in along with the spotlight.

"There she is!"

"Sunbaenim,"

"Ah chincha - it's a crime to be that pretty," Dylan pouts, making all of them laugh in there. Even none of them can deny their sunbaenim's beauty.

The trainees, who were all seated on the audience seat's mouth gaped and eyes widened when they saw the very familiar celebrity - who had been the biggest face of P-Nation itself, being a part of the first ever girl-group the company has launched which has been a huge success. It was given they all knew who she was.

"Hello," Athena spoke with her gold mic, giving them a small smile in which automatically - for some reason - made the girls stand up and greet her, bowing to her in return. "Welcome to P-Nation,"

There were cheers, clapping as they did so at that.

"Congratulations on making it to the third screening, and this will be the last audition you'll have hence, this won't take long and we will finish all of this today."

"Mwo?" All the P-Nation trainees inside the room let out in surprise when they heard what their sunbaenim said. "All in one day?"

"Your sunbaenim makes up her mind quickly." Aera waves them off, shrugging. "Just enjoy the show."

The auditions started then.

The girls up for auditions may or may not have questioned themselves why Athena was the one doing the auditioning, but nonetheless, they didn't speak up about it and only did what they had to do, performed in front of her all too while the other GIRLGANG members and the official P-Nation trainees were all in the room, all in a heated discussion about the people they have liked who auditioned so far.

All of them were really good, like really, really good - but the thing is that if anyome knew about Athena and her ways, most especially her co-members, was that the girl was never easy to impress. It has always been like that ever since they were trainees that they had never seen her get so surprise about what someone could do, nor even got insecure about her own talent whether or not the someone in front of her was more talented than her.

It was an envy, really.

It must be so nice to be so satisfied with yourself and not be insecure with other people and their talents, but hey, it was Athena - what can they say? She can literally do everything.

That's why it's no wonder among them when Athena had stayed emotionless and stoic all throughout the process. At some point they might've perceived the whole auditon thing boring, because the girls just come and go, dancing, singing - doing whatever the hell it is with their body twisting with all high and low notes enveloping the huge auditorium.

It was probably a whole lot scarier for them, not having Athena to say anything the whole thing.

When all fifty plus of them were finished performing in under two hours - two hours, with Athena's ocassional cutting off performances when she's not satisfied, everyone was surprised when she made all the girls line up on the stage right after.

"Alright," they heard the girl said, leaning forward to her table that made all of them look at her - probably the first time they've heard her speak again after two hours despite the ocassional 'that's enough'. "We'll start from you." she says, pointing at the girl from the very end.

And just like that, she started her comments.

"Is she. . . is she giving them advices?" In-Yeop let out surprised when he realized that their sunbaenim begun stating all of their strengths and weaknesses - and telling them on how they'll improve it.

"She knows all of them?" Minkyu let out as well, surprised.

Aera and Yeona could only watch.

They didn't show it, but they were sure as hell surprised as well when their unnie begun talking as if she had all of their strengths and weaknesses in mind without even memorizing all of their names. Does that mean their unnie memorized all of them with their faces? "She's really unbelievable," Yeona let out to herself quietly, can't believe what she was seeing.

"Tell me about it." Aera says as well, blinking.

Athena continued on like that for a few moments, finishing all of them - skipping some people but in the end, was surprised when they heard her say; "All of the girls I spoke to, congratulations and thank you for doing your best today. But unfortunately, this musn't been your time to shine yet. I have stated all of your strenghts and weaknesses, all in which I observed and you should work on it to be a lot more better - you were all truly amazing, but your very unique selves are not what P-Nation are looking for as of now. Thank you."

As if it was done just like that, even the staff inside the auditorium was looking at her, observing if she was truly done with them just like that - they just confirmed that she was truly saying the truth when she continued; "All of the girls I didn't spoke to, please stay while the others are making their way out."

"Just like that?!" Hyun exclaimed, looking at them with mouth agape - because that audition process didn't even last four hours and she was already then.

What did Athena see?

What were her criteria's?

How did she managed to decide to fast?

No one said anything since they looked like they didn't know what happened as well, and only watched as the other girls who got called out make their way out of the huge room with mouth agape, also can't believe what just happened - utterly confused and all they could do was walk outside.

In the end, four girls remained.

"Dasom, come here right now please." Athena suddenly said through the mic, making all of them look at Dasom - whose eyes were wide that she can't believe her sunbaenim was also asking for her through the monitor. "Quick."

"Dada snap out of it if you don't want to get your ass handed!" Dongmin threw a pillow at Dasom, who was startled as hell making all of them laugh, seeing the girl look up abruptly, getting her mafia vegan leather jacket (because she's a fan) before running all the way to where the said forbidden auditorium was - the unfamiliar walls engufling her view but she didn't let it distract her for she was on a mission.

"De! Sunbaenim," she let out a breath, breathing harshly as she jogged towards the stage, the said  four girls turning to look at her. "Annyeong," she greeted them four, in which the four did back politely. "De sunbaenim!" she shouted, looking up to where her sunbaenim was sitting.

"Get in the middle,"

Turning to the four girls, making Dasom smile politely and fitting herself in between all four of them - right in the middle - she stood.

"Perfect," Athena said then, standing up from her desk. "Congratulations girls, welcome to P-Nation. Dasom, take care of them - make them feel at home and I will get back to all of you later."

Eyes widening when they heard what Athena said, Dasom smiled widely and turned to look back at the girls whose eyes were wide - mouth gape and can't believe what they just heard. "Welcome to P-Nation! I'm Kim Dasom!"

"Unnie is really something. Something else!" Yeona exclaimed back at the room with the boys - really can't help herself. "Ah, unnie."

Aera only chuckled. "Come on, let's go see."

-

Instagram.

Liked by 5,948,845 others

VERSACE : Introducing Versace's first  Asian and only GLOBAL AMBASSADOR - 6PM EST. 

-

Youtube.

Donatella Versace on the new and innovated 'The House of Versace' and first ever Asian and only Global Ambassador

[10.5M Views]

". . . .Versace is about elegance, royalty and grand extravagance,"

A footage of the one and only Donatella Versace herself sat in the middle of Versace's mansion all in her simple yet elegant glory - facing the camera as she looked pleased and thrilled about making the video.

". . .it's about timeless innovation, the effortless class and elegance - it's Hollywood's most treasured and standard fashion,"

She continued, her accent due to her ethnicity beaming all over the place, hand gestures being seen.

". . .Versace has been on a very lay low profile for the years after Giovanni died, and with the year 2020, Versace is once again ready to conquer the fashion industry. And not only in Hollywood - but rather, globally."

She ended this with a wink, and just like that -

The screen were all suddenly filled with Versace footages from day one moving along in a very fast film-like transition, a very royal-like instrumental fiiling the background as it showed Giovanni's success and all of the things Versace had achieved that no one ever did - hyping up the most awaited comeback of one of the most old and prestigeous fashion of all time.

After for some more scenes, a few more hidden footages were shown and Donatella was back talking.

". . . .Versace wasn't entirely known for taking in ambassadors, we believed that Versace itself is a worldwide statement. But this year, we had found the perfect someone who can stand in the way in presentation of Versace." Donatella smiled cynically in a way that she was hiding the biggest secret.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you -"

Just when Donatella was about to reveal who it was - a loud bass can be heard as transition of snippet of the Versace ambassador - snippets of gold, tigers, golden statues, Versace mansion and everything that was then on recorded and filmed for the muscic video and song Athena made can be seen.

In the end, a sillhoutte of a woman - Athena - can be seen but not enough to identify it was really her - side profile being revealed on the screen with a sexy yet dangerous smirk on her lips.

And with that perfect, fluent and english accent she purred;

"It's Versace," she said in perfect brand pronounciation, then adding; "Not Versa-chi."

-

Twitter.

@GIRLGANGUPDATES
   ATHENA FOR VERSACE, FIRST ASIAN GLOBAL AMBASSADOR, VERSACE, ATHENAxVERSACE, HUMAN VERSACE are all trending all over the world because of Versace's new and first asian global ambassador - many people are suspecting it is Athena!

@xxx
    BITCH PLEASE YOU CANNOT CONVINCE ME THAT ITS NOT ATHENA, LIKE CMON IM NOT STUPID

@xxx
    ATHENA FOR VERSACE OH MY GOD SHE DID IT GUYS

@xxx
    ATHENA went from 'i love Versace so much' when we were first introduced to her from 'bitch, i AM VERSACE'

@xxx
    DONT TOUCH ME OMG Y'ALL IT'S HAPPENING ATHENAxVERSACE IT HAPPENED OMG

@xxx
    Remember when we all KNEW Athena will be Versace's GLOBAL AMBASSADOR? WE WERE FUCKING RIGHT

@xxx
    BrOOOO I AM SO HYPED RN UGH ATHENA FOR VERSACE

@xxx
    Thats fucking athena pls they dont even have to make it a mystery 😭💀

@xxx
   Mafias knew well 💀 VERSACE JUST GIVE US THE VIDEOS FOR THE CAMPAIGN PLS UGH OMG

@xxx
     That 'it's Versace, not Versa-chi' FUCK THAT'S SO HOT 😭😭😭😭

@blinks4ever
    I love Athena sm idc abt y'all 😭
|
Replied to @blinks4ever
      SMH U TRAITOR BUT SAME SHSHHAHA I CANT RESIST HER PLS 💀😭💖
|
Replied to @blinks4ever
     PLS EVERY BLINK SIMPING FOR ATHENA ALL OF A SUDDEN, GIRLIE IS TOO HARD TO RESIST
|
Replied to @blinks4ever
     PLS NOT HER HATERS AS WELL LMAOOO ATNENA TURNING HATERS TO FANS
|
Replied to @blinks4ever
    EVEN NON-MAFIAS ARE TWEETING ABT IF PFTT

@xxx
    All in a year Athena alr became VERSACE's first and only GLOBAL AMBASSADOR dont touch me she's TOO powerful 🔥😭

@xxx
    The way even Donatella Versace's is excited to present her aaaaa wtf athena's power

@xxx
    Watch her conquer the entire world 💀😭💖

-

Leaning against her car as she played with her phone - tossing it up and down praying she won't slip and break it, since - well, phones are 'expensive' and she needs it, Athena puffed her cheeks and just look around the peaceful looking neighborhood.

Jennie lived in some rich village, which was no surprise - a village she has been into a lot of times but still, didn't know that the village was for really, really rich poeple which means they get their space and privacy. Athena took note of looking for an apartment in the future with enough security and privacy.

"Jiji," the said BP member exclaimed, making Athena turn and look at the girl who was looking good as ever, a huge smile on her face.

"Jenjen," Athena smiled back, standing up properly to greet her.

Expecting a hug, Athena tilted her head in question when the smile on Jennie's lips turned down - her lips forming into some kind of frown that she can't help but address.

"What?" she asks, the small girl walking more in front of her until they were standing close. "Did I do something that made you sad?"

"Yeah," Jennie says, tilting her head as well - eyes trailing all over Athena's figure for some reason. "Have you been eating well lately? You're like. . .you've gotten a lot more. ."

"What?"

"More skinny." Jennie blinked, even running her hands on her arms - feeling her arms beneath the blouse she has. "Have you really been eating well?" she asks, genuine concern can be heard on her voice, that Athena had to look away.

"Well, I've been eating. . .it's just that there are a lot of things going on and with work. . .must be the stress," she says, chuckling nervously only making Jennie frown even more.

"Come on, we're going out to eat,"

"What?" Athena gaped. "But I'm not hungry,"

"That's the point, to get you have a bit more fat. You've gotten a lot more skinnier than before,"

"I'm okay," Athena held on her arm, giving her a reassuring smile. "We can eat a lot when we get hungry," she continued, pulling the girl for a hug and sighing contently. "I miss you."

"I miss you too like crazy," Jennie says, sighing as she did so - wrapping her arms around the said girl and just letting herself loose. "God, it's like meeting you again after years,"

They both let out a chuckle.

"Come on, I planned the day ahead of us." Athena smiles, holding her hand out for the said girl - in which made Jennie smile widely, taking her hand in hers.

Athena took them to this place, Jennie didn't know where - but it was in some kind of a private place with lots and lots of green - trees, bushes - flowers everywhere, and she was sure that they were away from Seoul by the time they were setting themselves up in the place. They agreed on just talking rather than walking around the place and sightseeing, which - Jennie suggested considering they have a lot of things to catch up to one another.

"I bought you something from tour by the way," Athena says when they sat down on the blanket they made themselves on the grass. "I mean. . .they were cute and I just knew you'd like them so. . "

"What is it?" Jennie asked, turning to look at her after pouring them both some nice wine. When she saw the girl reveal a bunch of stickers, all in different sizes that are just pretty and cute in all different colors, her eyes widened and her mouth gaped.

"I knew you liked stickers so much, some of them varies from the countries we visited so. . .yeah," Athena opened a soft smile, giving it to her - watching Jennie scanned it with her eyes. "Um, do you like it?"

"I love it!" Jennie exclaims, mouth gape as she looked up at her - eyes gleaming with something making Athena beam as well. "How did you - I mean -"

"You always have stickers stick up somewhere - whether this may be in your phone or in your wallet. . and back in your apartment there is this particular wall full of stickers. . . "

Jennie blushed. "You saw that?"

"Yeah," Athena shrugs. "I know every corner of your apartment by now,"

"Oh my god," Jennie let out a small laugh. "Thank you for this Jiji, really."

"Always, Jen." Athena winks, reaching out for her glass of wine, Jennie still looking at the cute designs of stickers the latter have for her. "How have you been lately? I know that I've asked you about it a thousand of times, but that's quite differnet since I was asking you through the phone."

"I've been. . .the same." Jennie let out, chuckling - tucking the stickers inside her tote bag. "Still very much the same,"

"Is YG working your ass off?"

"Of course, but I think that is more better than just lounging around in my room watching Netflix being jobless," she says, making Athena laugh.

"Oh come on, jobless Jennie was a mood,"

Jennie rolled her eyes, though smiled nonetheless. "Well, it'll take some time for me to be jobless again considering the album is coming up and all," she says, looking at Athena. "Are you excited for it?"

"For what?"

"Our album,"

"Ah, the album Teddy made?" at this, Jennie laughed loudly. "Not really, all of his songs sounds the same anyways."

"Hey, I participated in the songwriting - not all, obviously - but I had my love sprinkled all over there. I don't know if it'll be released though,"

"Hey," Athena says, a hand on her thigh. "You'll get to release a song you wrote one day,"

"One day," Jennie smiles lightly - biting her lip. "That'll take some time."

"Yeah, well," Athena shrugs. "YG sucks."

Jennie only giggled, nodding - agreeing so.

They were quiet for a few moments, just them sitting there on the blanket and looking around their surroundings where it's just the two of them - like suddenly, after all the pent up stories they held from not seeing each other for how many months faded. It was nice, the feeling of them just sitting there having a nice, peaceful time together with drinks in their hands.

It was contrary to what they are faced with on a daily it was really nice.

"So. . . " Jennie trailed after a while, making Athena hum. "The media is having a really great field day today after what happened last night."

At the mention of that, Athena instantly knew what she was tlaking about.

"The company also has been freaking out about GD's actions these past few months, which added much more flame towards their disdain about his actions. They can't control him," Jennie informs softly, both of them still looking at the view in front of them. "Since YG himself is not sitting as the CEO as of the moment. ..you can already imagine the chaos."

I know. "They should've been used to these kind of things considering he had a lot way before then," Athena chuckles, remembering the man once again - whom informed her earlier this morning that he has something to take care of so he won't be able to keep in touch with her for a moment.

"It's still a hot topic," Jennie shrugged, now turning to look at her. "Are you seeing him again?"

Athena was quiet for a few moments, like she was thinking of something, before shrugging. "I promised a lot of people that I won't be crawling back to him, and I intend to keep that promise," she answered. "He and I talked as well, like I told you on the phone months before on tour - that we are going to rekindle our dongsaeng relationship."

"Is that possible though?" Jennie asked, since she doesn't think so. "I don't think that's possible, Jiji."

"I have some things to do, and there are some things he can help me with," Athena says, meaning it a lot more than she intend it to be - revealing it to Jennie. Though before the girl could ask her what are the things she needed his help with, she said; "I'm not dating him."

"I don't want the media to perceive you as one of his girls, Jiah," Jennie sighs, shaking her head.

"His girls were pretty impressive if you ask me," Athena teases, giving her a playful look. "That japanese model. . Nana from After School, and that one with the bangs that looked a lot like Lisa with black hair. . "

"Oh my god, please don't say that,"

"I'd be a nice addition, 'cause I'm also such a babe. I was even informed by our staff that I got in top ten in the most beautiful girls all over the world - which is absurd to be honest,"

Jennie chuckled. "It's not impossible," she shook her head. "But seriously, do you really have to be seen in public with him?"

"The public is already suspecting us, if it weren't for his music video where I was in, then it would be nice to just meet up with him in private, but here we are," she shrugs, since she knew how hard it will be for them to hide since GD already made them knowing each other to everyone there is. "Wae, is Miss Jennie Kim utterly worried for me?"

"Of course I am, dumbass," Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, you'll find your ass back there,"

Slapping her arm, Jennie made a face - only making Athena laugh so. "Yah Lim Jiah - I plan on keepig you around for the longest and longest time, so don't you dare do some shit that'll get you in trouble."

Feeling her heart warm up to that, Athena let out a sheepish smile. "You love me?"

Jennie unexpectedly blushed when the girl came closer. "Of - of course I do,"

"I love you too," Athena giggles, kissing her nose before pulling away just as quick. "You're like my little jem that I want to hide on my pocket and cherish forever and protect and be with and all of the above if you get what I mean,"

"I am not made for just being tucked in the pocket,"

"Fine, I'll tuck you in my underwear then,"

"Lim Jiah!" Jennie blushed even more, only making Athena laugh even more, head thrown back and even lying down on the blanket - the older girl's face as red as a tomato. "I swear to god one day you're going to catch these hands,"

"Ah, your tiny - wheeny hands," Athena smiled sheepishly, though her cheeks are also tainted pink at how much she was laughing. "I bet they won't give enough damage though, they can barely fit my whole cheek,"

Jennie gaped. "Wae?! Do you want to try it on now?" she asked, attempting to reach for Athena's cheek for a hit only making the latter laugh even more - waving her hands away and shielding herself. "Come here you little brat! How dare you insult my height and my hands!"

"It's because they're cute!" Athena laughed even more, cheeks hurting from laughing and smiling so hard - getting a hold on Jennie's hands who didn't stop moving around and reaching out to her face. "Yah! Get off!"

"Aniya!"

"Jennie Kim! You're crushing my legs!"

"Good!"

"Naauuur!" Athena exclaimed in her english, the Australian accent coming through just in time when she flipped them over - Jennie's back landing on the soft small pillows they have, since Jennie was really crushing her leg and it was starting to hurt.

Jennie's eyes widened at their very close distance, inches away from each other.

Athena smelled like really sweet yet expensive cinnamon and vanilla - a very familiar scent Jennie had accustomed to because of her, at the same time, couldn't stop her eyes from trailing down her lips - her luscious lips that were just full and pinkish and glossy at the same time, the glint of playfulness in her eyes as well as the curve of her lips - her chest pressing against her and just like that -

It was very hard to breath once again.

"I still need my leg," Athena whispers, looking at her straight in the eyes. "A part of my job requires for me to dance for a living, you know."

Jennie opened and closed her mouth - expecting some words to come out of her mouth but nothing.

Lim Jiah - Athena, really is the epitome of gorgeousness.

"I - I -"

"And since you're cute and you're my best friend and I love you, I will let go of it for now," she giggled then, biting her lip before pulling away - leaving Jennie there laying on the blanket all to herself.

Her heart was uncharacteristically beating so fast it was insane, Jennie was frozen for a couple of moments like she just got off from an intense adrenaline.

"Are you okay?" Athena asked when she noticed Jennie didn't get up - turning to lay on her side, head supported by her arm.

"Um, yeah." Jennie found her voice, biting her lip. "I just. . .I guess I just realized how much I missed you,"

"I miss you too mandu," Athena giggles. "It's been a while, you know to be honest - it feels like we're still trainees. You know, back at those times when we would sneak out when we can't go outside because it was evaluations week?"

"I remember that," Jennie responds easily because she really did remember it. Athena was so carefree back then - not that she was saying she isn't now, but she knew Lim Jiah right now isn't the most carefree she is like when she was still young.

Both of them aren't as carefree.

"Jiah,"

"Mm?"

"Can you tell me what happened between you and Rose'?

The question came out of nowhere - Jennie knew that, but for some reason, it was all what she could think and say. She watched the way Athena's smile slowly faded. "Um," she says. "I think you already knew what happened. . "

"I knew you guys slept together when we were trainees but I didn't know how it happened  - why that happened between you two,"

Athena sat up then, making Jennie do as well - watching the younger girl bit her lip.

"If you're uncomfortable it's fine," she added, a hand on the girl's thigh. "You don't have to tell me."

"GD used to be with different girls a lot," Athena started nonetheless, looking at Jennie for a moment before looking down her lap. "I mean. . .he won't sleep with them and take them in his home, but whenever we would party he would let the girl he fancies get close to him and kiss him."

Jennie listened attentively.

"I was very naive back then, I didn't know anything about those things. . .but seeing him kiss other girls made me feel. . .well, hurt." Athena expresses, knitting her brows as if she was reminiscing those times. "I told him I don't like him kissing other girls because he kisses me as well, but he said that it's normal and it's okay. I didn't know that it wasn't okay, but since he's. . .well, you can say my lover since I would do that to him and he teach me things, I . . . did it with, um - Chaeyoung."

"Just like that?" Jennie asked, tilting her head.

"Not really, you know how Chaeyoung and I are also very close and open to each other right?" Jennie nodded. That was no deny. "Well, we used to talk about a lot of things back then and at some point we had gotten to that topic where we were curious what it would feel like if we kiss girls because - why not? We're so used to seeing a man and a woman kiss, it was out of pure curiousity so we just. . . did it."

Jennie only looked at her.

"After that we kept doing it again, and again, and again until we had. . .sex and it was okay." Athena bit her lip, clearing her throat. "If I'm being honest I preferred having Chaeyoung as my partner rather than Jiyong that time since she was more. . .gentle and very. . feminine. Not that I didn't like sleeping with Jiyong but he was just -" she shook her head.

"Did you regret it?" Jennie asked, making Athena look at her.

"Regret what?"

"Sleeping with Chaeyoung?"

"I regret sleeping with Jiyong," Athena cleared. "But not Rose'. She made me feel. . .safe at that time." Athena knew it was wrong what she did with Rose', because at some point it affected their friendship - but she can't deny Chaeyoung made her feel nothing back then. "Now my turn to ask,"

Jennie looked at her. "Ask what?"

"Why do you two hate each other so much?"

At the question, it also made Jennie unable to answer as well. It took her a couple of moments before she said; "Mostly we fought about you. She accused making you leave the company and we started from then on."

"She's still your friend," Athena says, smiling lightly. "I hope you two can make-up, because I don't really want to see you fighting and not getting along."

Jennie looked away, shrugging as she did so in a way 'we'll see'.

"How has she been by the way? She hasn't reached out to me lately,"

"I think she's fine. If you want to get the full details on how she's doing you can ask Lisa - they're always together."

At the mention of the said Thai girl, Athena's mind suddenly went wonders and remembered back when she and Lisa meet up in China - and talking about things that involved Jennie. "Jennie-unnie. . .she's just. . different. Fame changed some things in her if you look close, but I swear she's still the same Jennie. Just Jennie who is being put into pressure by doing things she doesn't want to." she remembered Lisa said before they part ways.

"If you ever got the chance. . ." Athena trailed then. "If you are given the chance. . .would you leave YG?"

At the question, Jennie just looked at her again.

"I mean, not now, but maybe a couple of years or so when you feel like everything is too much."

"I can't leave the girls,"

"No one says about leaving the girls," Athena chuckles, smiling softly. "You can bring them if you want."

"We can't do that, we're on a contract - adn it's not like YG is letting us go," Jennie says, because it was just impossible.

"You said you guys have trainees for the next girl-group - who says that you'll still be relevant and will be handled with care by the time those trainees debut in replace of you?" Athena questioned, just hitting Jennie even more. "I don't want to sound negative, but we both know they can't handle artists with too much baggage - look at what happened with Bom-unnie."

Jennie looked away.

It was one of their worries.

"Well, let's just hope they don't fuck up for real, right? You're their only hope as of now." Athena says, smiling as she directed Jennie's face to hers. "Don't think too much, I'm sorry - I should've brought that one up."

"The girls and I talked about it before," Jennie mentioned then, biting her lip. "What will happen if that were the case..."

Athena listened. "And what did all of you talked about?"

"That BLACKPINK will stay BLACKPINK in the end. No one is leaving the group," Jennie stated, informing her so. "We promised to grow old together."

Athena smiled. "And you all will grow old together."

"But if everything is too much. . ." she let out a shaky breath. "We will see."

"You'll all get through this, together." Athena assures, because she was sure of that, pulling Jennie to her side and hugging her close - kissing her head.

I will make sure you all won't get hurt, nor will be put on the corner. I'll take care of all of you, I promise. She thought.

-

Instagram.

Liked by 4,234,384 others

jennierubyjane : love you j

-

"Oh my god, that's crazy,"

Athena looked at the screen as her eyes cannot believe the amount of engagements her Versace campaign gathered all in one day yesterday when the teaser and introductory for the project was released.

This was certainly not what she was expecting, and this only made the staffs laugh because they also cannot believe it and seeing that Athena - who was usually stoic and unbothered is surprised by her own power on people.

The staff informed her about all of the engagement and things that happened yesterday when the introductory video was released - from what people are saying, the feedbacks - everything and it was just crazy insane.

Even the girls, who are currently in the conference room with her are squealing around like huge fangirls of their unnie, also excited as hell while Luna stayed on her seat but cannot hide her smile because she was just damn proud of her as well. Athena's hard work was paying off, that's for sure.

"We also have some more good news," Jinhoo said, making all of them look at him in confusion.

"What is it?!"

"Tell us!"

"In commemoration of Athena's announcement as the global ambassador, just yesterday as well - we got calls from other brands," he started, and Athena already had her mouth open, hands covering it and gasping when she realize what he was about to say. "You girls, Louis Vuitton, Ralph Lauren, Dolce and Gabbana contacted us tomorrow to talk about a deal - an ambassador deal for the rest of the girls, and yes, they were the ones who were-" though before he can finish what he was saying, there already was a lot of screaming, squealing and all of the above that Athena can't help but join the girls.

"We're going to be ambassadors as well! oh my god!!"

"Shit what is happening!"

"Ahhhh!"

"I'm proud of-" Athena halted for a moment when the circumstances led her facing Luna. "-you." she smiled widely, wrapping her arms around Luna as she did so - the girl freezing for a moment before warmth spread all over her body, can't help but smile and hug Athena back.

"You're all going to be my little global ambassadors!" Psy then exclaimed as he entered the conference room, the girls breaking into a much more louder and chaotic scenario - running towards him so.

So many blessings.

"This is the perfect time to celebrate! How about a dinner tonight with all five of us?" The man asked, making the girls beam excitedly - nodding all the way. "Great! I'll pick for the restaurant, it's been a while since we've had dinnner together and I missed you all after that tour. No one was annoying the staffs here,"

Everyone laughed inside the room.

"In the meantime, we have some work to do and we have to get everything done before we have dinner tonight." Yeona announced. "Appa, your kids are busy now - we're worldwide superstars!"

The girls laughed, awe'ing at her adorableness.

"Right right, But tonight, all of your schedules should be cleared because we have a long list of things we need to catch up and talk about."

They all nodded at that, still high on adrenaline at all of the things that are being done for today. There were just so many things to celebrate and blessings plus achievements were just around the corner ready to greet them so.

Being dragged to the other room as well as the other girls, since they all have their own different publicity managers, to discuss about the things that are being done hence meetings once again, Athena watched the girls walk away gushing about the brand they'll endorse making her smile.

She was glad that her members are achieving these kind of things, her heart is happy for them.

". . . they'll release the music video and the song tomorrow at six pm EST - which is crazy because everyone is waiting for it," they continued the meeting on, discussing about Athena's new set of schedules so. "You don't have anything to do since you've recorded everything so far, and it's just waiting for it to be released. The next days after that are focused on all of you preparing for the BBMA's-"

"About that again, what's the update on that?" Athena asked, because last time she knew they'd get back to them to talk.

"They've confirmed your attendance, and yes they agreed on the six-minute performance," a huge grin appeared on Athena's lips. "You're right - they can't afford to lose you there. The demand for GIRLGANG is just too high,"

Athena just shrugged cockily, as if to say 'I told you so'.

"Preparations for BBMA's before performances then, and when you all get back to Korea Psy said to put you guys in some variety shows so that means you have to. . . attend some variety shows. ."

"Some?" Athena perked up, because that means many variety shows in short.

"Well, you can just attend one if you'd like," one of them said, since they all knew how much the girl despises variety shows in general. Talking and talking, bragging and bragging - all those stuff. "You can pick one where you'd like - we have it all pinned, you just have to pick."

Athena pursed her lips, thinking about it for a moment. "Did appa really say that?"

They all nodded. "The girls are going in one too," they added.

"Alright fine," Athena agreed easily than they thought. "You can pick for me, but god forbid - don't let me be on something trashy."

They just all laughed, nodding away so.

They showed all possible shows for Athena though, talked to her more so they would know what kind of show she's better on since there are a lot of variety shows they knew she wouldn't like - it was better than not knowing, they might fuck up in the first place. They needed to be mindful.

It was like that as time goes by, Athena nodding and listening to their staff, explaining things to her and all the ground rules and what needs to happen in certain variety shows - until - "Yes?" Athena asked when Penny came to her holding her phone. "What is it?"

"Someone is calling you, it's an international call," the woman informed her so, making Athena knit her brows as she stood up - excusing herself for a few moments before taking her own phone from Penny's hold.

And just like what Penny said, the call was indeed international because the area code is not from Korea. Who the hell would. . .she thought, though nonetheless answered it because it might be important. Usually, business calls are rang through Penny's business cell, not directly herrs - so it must be something personal.

"Annyeong? This is Athena speaking," she answered in Korean, just in case - but whom she heard on the other line made her eyes widen and heart to stop beating.

"Oh dear God Athena darling - this is Anna Wintour, we have met before during the Versace fashion show, do you still remember me?"

A very feminine, british accent and tone rang through Athena's ears from the other line making her mouth gape - literally - how the hell? "Oh! Oh my God, yes of course I remember you Miss Anna." she let out uncharacteristically, since she was utterly surprised.

"You don't need formalities with me darling you can call me Anna," there was a british-like chuckle coming from her that Athena can still distinctively remember back when they were seated beside each other in that Versace show last year - how the hell could she forget? That was literally a dream come true of hers and talking to THE Anna Wintour. Damn.

"Please, formalities are always a must specially when speaking to the Anna Wintour, but if you request for me to be informal with you - then I shall follow," Athena choked up responding, making another small laughter engufle her ears.

"I'm sorry to bother you and to call you like this, I got your number from Rihanna when we saw each other just three days ago, you don't mind me taking your number do you?"

"You can do whatever you want, really. No complains," Athena kept her cool. "I'm more concerned about the fact that you have to pay for fees considering this is an international call."

"I don't mind losing a few pennies just to call you darling, it's okay," Athena tried so hard no to freak the fuck out. "I don't want to take more of your time, since, I know you are very much busy - congratulations for being Versace's first global and Asian ambassador by the way, Donatella and I had a talk the other day,"

"Thank you very much, that really means a lot. I love that brand very much," Athena says, since - omg, Donatella and Anna talked about her?

"Which leads me for the purpose of this call! I heard that you and your group - GIRLGANG are taking over internationally, I just found out about this information as well just last time and I heard rumours that you are in attendance for the BBMA's this year,"

"I think it's not yet annouced but our team just confirmed our appearance at the award show, so we'll totally be there." Athena informed her, since she doesn't know how the fuck she ended up talking to Anna Wintour on the phone and congratulate her and the group.

"Well darling, I was wondering if you and your group would like to attend the MET Gala 2020 happening a week after the BBMA's?"

Athena's heart stopped.

"Since you're just going to be here might as well stay for a bit to attend the MET Gala. I was utterly, and genuinely impressed by what you created for Rihanna last year for MET Gala and meeting you on the Versace show just made it clear for me that we need you and your group to give an attendance, considering the demand for KPOP nowadays are high - apparently,"

"You don't want to invite BTS?" Athena managed to crack a joke.

"Truth be told darling, they don't have the most insanely huge impact in the fashion industry than you and your group ever did for the past year. We're looking for both fashion and talent impact, and I knew I need all of you there."

"There is BLACKPINK as well, they performed at Coechella,"

"Is there something wrong if I would like you to attend than them?"

Athena opened a smirk. "There is nothing wrong about that, I'm kind of glad that you did. I thought you forgot about me, I wasn't expecting this call."

"How can I ever forget you, you were that doll-like looking girl who shared the same judgment as me back in the Versace show, it was rare for me to meet someone who had the same tastes as me."

Athena giggled. "That's a whole lot of a compliment, to be honest."

"It is, darling." Anna chuckled on the line. "So, what is your answer, is it a yes or a no?"

Athena pursed her lips. She knew the girlls would say yes when she told them about this, but hey - she still needed to ask if they wanted to do it. "I will call you back, is that okay? I have to ask them about it first and I promise to get back to you as soon as possible."

"Oh, take all the time you need - but not for long, we still need to give you the theme so you could prepare as well as to set the table arrangements for all of you."

"Yes, I promise."

"Well then, I would be waiting for your call. Till' we see each other, and again - congratulations for the BBMA's and the Versace campaign."

"Thank you, Anna. I'll get back to you, have a nice day or night."

"It's already night in here, have a day there, Athena. I'll be waiting for your call." Anna chuckled, Athena telling her she will - before the call was hanged up.  

"What the fuck is life? Oh my god." Athena let out, gaping like she had just ran a marathon after that call - going inside the conference room again, all of them looking at her. "We might have another set of change of plans."

The girls spent quite a while in P-Nation then, since there were added plans and when Athena announced it to the girls you can already imagine the chaos that followed once again that she had to leave the room and let the team call Anna back when it's tomorrow in Europe.

She was mindful enough not to call her back especially when it's already night in their time.

They proceeded with their individual meetings once again, Athena just leaning back and having a talk with their staffs, since they already finished doing their own schedules - when her eyes seem to fall on a certain girl just beside their own meeting room - the glass wall that separated them enough for her to see her.

Luna had her mouth covered with her hand in such a lady-like manner as she laughed at whatever her own team was saying, which has been ever since they started their meeting. It looked like they were all work and fun on the other side while Athena's team were all very serious - maybe because she was serious, and she knew they couldn't laugh when she is not loosened up enough to laugh.

But she liked it; it was the way she was while on the other hand - Luna was a lot more easy going than she was, always getting along with other people without difficulty, and the people falling to her very feminine-like nature.

And it was the same for Athena - she can see why people loves Luna, why the fans were always up her ass because she really just have this wife-like traits than any man swoons over, add to the fact that she was undeniably beautiful, you have a shit ton of things you knew you can pull if she ever says that she's a bit insecure of herself.

Luna was just very beautiful.

That, even Athena can't deny.

Looking away and blushing when the other girl caught her eyes on her, Athena tried to look away subtly but came off really awkward knowing Luna caught her.

They still haven't spoken after their fight the other day, and as shitty as she is Athena also can't seem to find the perfect time for her to apologize.

She gotta admit, she was pretty harsh last time and she was very tired as a result of her petty backlash on the girl - she wasn't as sensitive as she promised she would to herself when it comes to Luna but she can't help it.

She regretted saying those harsh things at her.

Athena cleared her throat, gaining the attention of her own team. "Can you all. . mhm, ask if they're finished or not?" she says, lowkey gesturing Luna's team.

Looking at her for a moment and at each other, one of them then stood up and made his way to the other side - knocking on the glass door where they can all see all heads turn to him.

He asked something, and then all of them nodded so - before nodding at each other again, and then finally, all of them standing.

"Dismissed. You can ring me up if something changes in the schedule, arasso?"

They all nodded.

Athena quickly stood up and she was the first one who literally stormed out of there with confused looks from the other employees - shrugging it off then because Athena was just being Athena.

Biting her lip anxiously, waiting for Luna to get off and proceed to what she wanted to happen, Athena felt like someone who was waiting for her girlfriend to come back after work because she did something utterly stupid and unforgiveable. 

And when finally, Luna got off from the room alongside another employee whom she was chatting away with - Athena immediately sprung into action and approached her.

"Hey," she greeted, making Luna look at her as well as the other girl. "Um, can we talk?"

Looking at her for a moment, hence the employee beside Luna who reads the mood fairly quickly, bids the member farewell.

"Umm, I was wondering if you wanted to go get lunch with me outside today. . " Athena trails - then added; "Makkie's going out with Seulgi for lunch and Love is tagging along with them and with Joy so. . . "

"I can't," Luna said then, making Athena's mouth gape slightest in surprise.

"Mwo - mwoya?"

"I'm going out with a friend today," Luna says, smiling lightly. "We've been planning to meet up for quite a while now. . "

"Oh," Athena's tone showed what she was feeling. Unconsciously, she held a hand up to the back of her head and scratched, not knowing what to do and what to say next - a very un-Athena thing to do.

Luna didn't fail to catch this.

"I guess I can um, Penny and I can - we can just go have lunch together - Penny! Right, we can just - yeah," Athena blushed furiously, now unable to meet Luna's eyes in both embarassment and nervousness. She can't believe after all these years she just can't stop being nervous around the girl.

"Really? We can just, go out again some other time?" Luna probed, looking sorry as well - Athena nodding her head quickly.

"Yeah yeah - don't worry about it, Penny and can just. . .you know," she chuckles nervously. "So. . um, have fun and take care. . eat well and um, yeah. See you. . around." Athena left as quickly as she came, waving awkwardly to bid her farewell to Luna, dragging Penny away as well quickly.

Athena was dejected.

Why the hell won't she?

She was genuinely looking forward to spending the day with Miyoung today and just, she doesn't know - do what the other girl wants to do like back when they were trainees, not caring about other people and be normal people for once.

But she also knew that she can't demand attention from Miyoung, since that was just. . . not fair and there are other people who also wants her time and attention. She even bailed on Krystal today with the girl badgering her to meet up because she has so many things to tell to her - and now she can't just go to Krystal with this kind of mood.

Besides, she's not in the vibe to just meet with other people besides Luna.

She wanted to spend time with her, apologize to her and just continue on their day, but circumstances are just very cruel (or she was?) and now here she was.

"Aniya aniya - cancel the reservation for the restaurant, if Miyoung's not with me I'm not going there," Athena says, throwing herself a pity party after getting rejected. "That's her favorite restaurant. . we always go there during trainee days when I want to cheer her up," she groans, because she can't imagine going there all alone.

"Then. . .where shall we go today?"

"We're going to spend some time with each other today, Penny. I want somewhere away from people, do you know a place?" she asked, looking at the woman in the driver's seat who nodded. "Good! We should get some food first though."

And indeed they drove somewhere nice with a pretty great chance of privacy. Athena stayed true to her word when she said that she would just spend the day with Penny, like she always do - all the time - because she's just not going somewhere with someone after getting rejected by Miyoung.

They got to this wonderful place where Penny explained that this was some private park she always goes to - so it won't be a problem if they were seen there since she's a familiar face. Athena made a joke about her being reported trespassing and another media outbreak - Penny didn't laugh - like always.

So they created a blanket there, sat on it, and just ate peacefully like always.

Weirdly enough, it was interesting to see Penny eating much to Athena's amusement, since she doesn't see the woman eating or she doesn't let herself get caught eating and recharging her batteries. It was always like she was ready to go to world war III no matter where and when that is.

"Have you ever been in love Penny?" Athena asked out of nowhere then, looking at the woman who didn't appear surprised nor startled at her random and invasive question.

The woman nodded her head.

"Oh? Chincha?" Penny nodded again. "Wah, how was it?"

"It was nice."

"Nice? Love isn't supposed to be just 'nice'." Athena argued, because now she was interested - since Penny has feelings after all.

"Love is supposed to be just nice."

"How can you say so?" Athena probbed, chewing on her food slowly. "Love is everything - it makes people go insane, you know."

"Love is just nice, because love is not supposed to be complicated," she heard Penny say - Athena, for the first time, pausing to look at her. "It may be hard, and full of challenges, but at the end is was just supposed to be nice - complicated ones don't tend to last."

"You seem like you're very knowledgeable about these things," Athena murmurs, taking a bite on her sandwich.

"Yes, because I am older than you and I am married."

Athena's eyes widened - looking at her. "Mwo?!" she exclaimed very loudly, probably the loudest and huge reaction she had made since the start of her career. "How did you - since when did you - yah unnie!"

At the nickname which sounded very unfamiliar in Penny's ears - the nickname unnie, this made Penny look at her.

Athena wasn't adressing her as a guard, she was adressing her as her older-sister - as a family.

"Since when did this happen? And why was not I informed?!" Athena exclaims, extremely startled.

"I got married last year, December."

"Ah chincha - yah! Unnie - why didn't you tell me?" Athena raged, because why the hell would not Penny tell her about it? She would've given her gifts and how many off for honeymoon! "Did you even went on a honeymoon? You should've told me about it because i would've given you some more time off!"

"My wife is also very busy, we talked about having it when we have our free time."

"Wife?!" Athena exclaimed even more, now completely dumbfounded. "Ah chincha - unnie! Ah - why am I only hearing about this now?"

Penny shrugged.

"You kno what - forget what I said - you can talk as much as you want now. You keeping things like this from me is a no-no," Athena announced, though can't help but look at her in awe. "Awe - you're already married - I wonder what it feels like - what does it feel like to be married with someone you love? Does it feel good?"

This made Penny look at Athena - and seeing her face like that - waiting, genuinely curious, gleaming, she sighed - knowing she can't refuse.

"The same. But you feel the assurance and security, that someone will be with you and supporting you - guiding you no matter what."

"Awe," Jiah pouts, taking a bite on her food. "That must be very nice. I want to get married too,"

"By what age?"

"Maybe around when I'm on my twenty-five's or up. I don't want to be single by the time I'm thirty, I want kids," Jiah expressed easily, the wind brushing her skin that felt really warm. "I think it's because I've had my parents taken away from me at such a young age made me crave to have a family this early in life."

"What about your career?"

"The fans doesn't have to know. And it's not like I want my marriage to be known to the public, I would really love it if I can keep it private as much as possible - keep the family close, you know," she says, humming.

Penny didn't say anything, she just listened - who was she to say something about her desires, right? Even though she was still pretty much young, she was in no right to tell her not to get married easily.

"Of course, I'll make music still, participate on the work in P-Nation - the groups that will be debuting and all, we won't be the only ones who will be the face of P-Nation any sooner."

"You made P-Nation, I don't think that'll ever make people forget about all of you."

"It's always nice to make little Lim Jiah's dreams come true, but you know - the more I get to achieve the things I wanted as a kid the more it made me happy and be more open about the fact that I just want a simple life," Jiah opened for the first time, smiling lightly. "All of this is nice and all, but sometimes I want to go somewhere peaceful and be with someone I love. . . settle. . .growing up made me realize how much I crave a family of my own. Sure, P-Nation family is always going to be there, but it's just different if they're blood-related or someone I want to be with for the rest of my life."

"Are you certain of someone you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

Jiah paused for a moment - letting a few more birds chirp before she let out a small, quiet chuckle. "I took that question in so many ways," she giggles, turning to Penny. "Can you keep a secret?"

Penny just looked at her.

"Growing up is such a scary thing. Like a horror movie. Because you get to realize so many things, meet so many people - find out what you like and dislike. . . all those stuff, you know." she says. "You also get to know the kind of person you want to spend with for the rest of your life which is a scary thing if you think about it because you can't turn your back on them ever. . "

Jiah's lips churned down, an expression that states a feeling of melancholy, despite such a very bright and vibrant place.

"I met someone I want to spend the rest of my life with." Jiah smiles softly. "Like, I knew she's the only person I'd agree to share the rest of my life with without complaints."

"Irene?" Penny spoke up, can't help but also feel genuinely curious. Irene was the only one whom she knew Jiah kept close - cried the most. It wouldn't be a surprise if she can still feel love about her past lover.

"Aniya," Jiah chuckled. "Miyoung."

At that, a spread of undefined realization flashed through Penny's eyes, watching the way Jiah breathed in, pursing her lips and just watching how the leaves were being blown away by the warm wind.

"The first time I met her, like - about five years ago, there was like, a click. Like we were meant to meet in the first place, as if everything made sense and the way I opened up to her about everything was just. . . you know, really easy like I knew her the very longest even though we just met for the first time." Jiah told Penny something she had never talked about to anyone else before.

"Do you know what they call. . . twin flames?" she asked. "There are soulmates. . .and next there were twin flames."

"What are the differences?"

"Well, a soulmate is someone who you connect with on soul level. It's like that person who will give you warmth and. . and security and just. . you feel at peace in their arms and you understand each other very well." Jiah explains. "And then there are twin flames. Twin Flames are more of like people who you connect with in a much more deeper level, like they were the missing puzzle you were looking for your entire lives and you just. .  both connect like flames made to burn together until the end."

Jiah lowered her head, a ghost smile playing in her lips.

"I think Miyoung is my twin flame. . .it's a silly thought, because I believe in those things, but she just has got to be. Us together. . it's just different. It's all friendship, romantic and intimate level of affection and understanding."

"Do you. . . feel any sort of strong romantic feelings for her?"

"Mhm," Jiah only hums. "Me acting like a complete fool around her or whenever she's around - you think I won't feel anything towards her? Of course I am in love with her."

Penny looked away.

"But we can't. . " there was a quiet chuckle. "There's a reason why they're called twin flames. . .together they burn each other. Like flames. That's why there was no wonderr people always end up with their soulmates than their twin flames. . .soulmate stories are just results of a burn-out love that didn't end well."

"My eomma told me that. . because she once told me that she loved someone so deeply much more than she did with my father, but that doesn't mean she loved my father any less. Father was her soulmate, even though she didn't end up with the man whom she thought would be with her till' the end - having love is more better than not having love at all. She loved appa till' the end like she knew she will, till' their death - it is." Jiah's eyes begun to water, but she covered this up by looking up the sky.

"That's why I knew that pursuing what I feel for Miyoung won't get me nowhere. . .I knew she and I will just. . .break each other's hearts. The circumstances are already telling me that I shouldn't pursue this. . .and up until now, like always, I just have to act as if I don't feel anything."

Their friendship as well. Even Penny had never seen such greater bond than they both had.

"You know, we even have this inside joke that we may have been lovers in the past . . ." Jiah managed to crack a joke, sniffling quietly. "Oh how that must have been really nice."

Penny only listened, because once again - she could only do so.

"I guess this is what my eomma told me when I was a kid. There's this person that I will always - always love no matter the circumstances and I just. . . have to love them from afar."

-

Instagram.

Liked by naomicampbell, kendalljenner, VOGUE, caradelevigne_, badgalriri and 8,837,364 others

VERSACE : ATHENA - Versace's FIRST ASIAN and GLOBAL AMBASSADOR.  

-

YouTube.

VERSACE - Athena [GIRLGANG]

[51.2M Views]

-

A day passed by and just what like they were scheduled, the girls were now preparing for the BillBoard and rehearsing, talking about the things they would perform on the international stage. You see, everything was just going great until the maknaes decided to be annoying, annoying Athena to the core that is.

Versace just released the full announcement with her being the new face of the brand globally, and at the same time, released the music video and song inspired by the brand itself with Athena rapping all the way with such abomb ass flow in both english, korean and italian that made her members lose their mind - banging their heads as they listen to the song for the first time.

And here was Athena, just staring at them while they do that crazy head banging, body bouncing alongside the very solid bass and trumpet as if announcing a very royal person to come.

"This is so BOMB!"

"Unnie this is the anthem of the YEAR!"

"Yah! How are you so - waaaaah!" Yeona and Aera suddenly exclaimed, when a certain part came where Athena was rapping very fast in english.

"Bet you a thousand won this shit will be the mafias' anthem until we have another music dropped!" Yeona looked at her unnie, who only shook her head at the silly thought.

"Versace Versace Versace, Versace Versace!" they all continued banging their heads on, now their back-up dancers joining the fun making Athena groan - covering her ears.

"Aaaaah, chincha," Athena face-palmed herself.

"Well, it's a very nice song," she heard someone say beside her - and before Athena can guess who it was, she immediately turn to look seeing Luna with a genuine smile on her face.

She blushed.

"Uh, thanks - um," she immediately stuttered, looking away, embarassed for no reason like an idiot. "Do you, um - like it?"

"Well, first time I've heard it back at the Versace mansion I knew it would be a jam. It fits really well to the concept and the whole ordeal." Luna shrugs - reminding Athena that she was there with her when she filmed the music video - reminding her that they slept together in the same bed, reminding her that they also spend the whole days there, reminding her solely once again about the fact that they --

Athena's cheeks, as well as her ears and nose flushed.

She stayed looking forward, even more embarassed because of her flushed face.

"Everyone already loves it, you don't have to worry about other people." she heard Luna say even more, but Athena wasn't entirely worrying about what other people thinks - she was just freaking out that Luna was talking to her after rejecting her yesterday.

And before she can even muster the courage to ask her out again today, Luna already stood up and clapped her hands to gain everybody's attention.

"Alright, enough jamming and embarassing Jiah. We have a performance to plan and rehearse - we need this perfect everyone." she says, making everyone groan - the music being cut off in the background.

"That was my jam!"

"We have to play it after rehearsals arasso?!"

Athena only let out a sigh, pursing her lips. She guesses she have to wait even more for later.

-

"Hey Miyoung,"

"Mhm?" The said girl turned around when she heard her name being called - Athena, still sweaty, not even giving herself time to gather herself after such extensive practice, took her chance.

"I was wondering if you're free again. . today," Athena let out a breath, biting her lip. "For lunch. Or something."

"Oh," Luna let out. And since they were at earshot distance, which was heard by both Yeona and Aera, the maknaes couldn't help but stare at what will go down between their unnies. "I'm really sorry, but I couldn't today. I have somewhere to go to."

Athena's face fell. "Um, where are you going? Can I come?"

"Well, I was going out with a friend. We'd be probably home by midnight or so,"

"Oh," Athena let out again, now really knowing what to say. Was Luna purposely doing this? Or not? "Well I guess we can just. . . .go for another time."

"I'm sorry, really." Luna smiles sadly. "I'll tell you when I'm free."

"Yeah that's probably, um - yeah." Athena looked away, and the maknaes swore they've never seen her this flustered and embarassed before. "Well, have a nice. . .day. Enjoy."

Luna only nodded, smiling at her so while she fix her stuff. "I'll see you around."

"Yeah. . .you too." Athena smiles briefly, then watching her pick her bag - waving at her and the other girls, before leaving.

With a heavy heart, another day another failed attempt - Athena didn't question it and sat on the couch, drinking her bottled of water away without any questions asked. Usually, she would ask the other girls if they knew where Luna was going or with whom she was going, because she has always been like that - but nothing.

"She's going out with Jackson Wang," Yeona told Athena, even standing in front of her so - the latter looking up at her. "She met up with some college friends yesterday and they happen to be friends with Jackson from GOT7, I heard he asked her out today."

Athena just stared.

"He's a great guy, you don't have to worry. I know him." The youngest said, smiling so - reassuring her. "It's finally time for Miyoung-unnie to get laid. God! It has been years since she hasn't."

Jackson Wang. . .

Athena has heard of him. Definitely.

Jackson Wang was known for being such a gentleman, she knew - she knows JB and has happened to mention Jackson a few times before even though Athena didn't like associating herself with anyone other then JB, someone who produces in their group as well.

Could it be true? Is Luna finally getting herself out there to date?

No, a sudden denial surged through Athena's mind, her heart feeling as if it has been stabbed. She said she won't date. Not yet. At least, not this year. Luna said. Her head raced with thoughts - her brows knitting like she was in deep conflict, unable to imagine both Luna and Jackson together.

Aera, on the other hand—only watched her unnie struggle internally. She knew.

Though, before she can approach her and talk to her - Athena suddenly stood up, saying; "I have to go, see you guys later." And was out in a flash.

Aera let out a breath. This wasn't going to be smooth ride.

-

are you free to
meet up today or
are you still busy doing hot-girl
shit?

Running a hand through her hair before locking her phone seeing Krsytal's message asking for their meet-up since she already bailed yesterday, Athena pursed her lips and looked outside her tinted window - watching Luna and Jackson having lunch somewhere around Seoul where it was private and not many people come.

She has been there for about an hour now, not to sound creepy at all. It was easy locating where Luna was considering Penny was in touch with her ladyguard, them already knowing the girl's whereabouts.

To be honest, she was really there to see if what Yeona was saying was true, and turns out - it was really true.

Watching Luna interact with him and laughing as she did so while they enjoy lunch together made Athena's heart hurt - well, her heart always hurted whenever she would look at Luna in general, but with this kind of view. . .it added much more to the pain she felt for how many years.

With the amount of love she has garnered for the girl she someday dreamed of having, happy and going with another someone stung.

Maybe at first, it didn't hurt because she knew it was one sided, like she thought she was the only one who felt that way - who had these. . .feelings for her, but then it reminded her of that night when Luna was drunk on her birthday and she confessed what she felt for her. Drunken thoughts. . .sober lies. . .it always don't end well.

Knowing that at some point, Luna felt something for her, she doesn't care even if it's just a tiny spark of feelings - important is, she felt what Athena was feeling, that was okay.

How Luna endured and still loved her while she watched her love someone else, Irene - Athena knew that right now, it was just the same.

She needed to let Luna be happy despite tough circumstances. She needed Luna to be happy even if it wasn't her.

She needed to let Luna go.

"Let's go Penny," Athena said quietly, looking away from where Luna and Jackson were. "It looks like everything is going well."

Penny glanced at her for a moment, before nodding. She drove Athena away from there on.

-

"She is alive! Hello, sexy."

Rolling her eyes as she greeted Krystal with a hug, they stayed like that for a moment that it comforted Athena the slightest, pulling away and seeing Krystal's face for the first time in how many months before tour. "I miss your ugly face."

"And I miss your bitchy attitude." Krystal smirked, latching unto her and kissing her cheek longingly. "I saw the Versace thing, congrats,"

Athena groaned. "My members were all teasing me about it."

"Wae," Krsytal laughed. "It's actually a jam. I put up an Instagram story of me listening to it just earlier."

"Ah, so you're really a big fan of me, huh?"

"Just you and your group's music." Krsytal smirked. "Have you had lunch? Come on, I made lunch."

"I think this is another way of you wanting me to get killed." Athena says, letting herself get dragged furthurmore inside the house - noticing Krystal moved a few things around the house and bought some furniture that added much more volume - but still, it was all the same. Like the woman living in it, everything was the same.

"Oh please, if I wanted you killed I won't be killing you by poisoning you - it's too easy for me. Maybe like, I'd just stab you with a knife openly, that'd be more fun and thrilling."

"Wow," Athena let out a small laugh, sitting down on her table chair. "Nice of you to inform me about it beforehand."

"You know I had always been kind," Krystal winked, only making Athena laugh even more - shaking her head. "Eat."

"Thank you for the foooood," Athena dragged the word, satisfied at the dishes she made - Krsytal was improving. Last time she was here, the girl cooked dull looking meals. "You're improving, huh."

"With the food?" Athena nodded. "I practiced,"

"Rest in peace to all of the food that you wasted these past few months,"

"Yah!" Krystal beamed, only making Athena smirk. "You're no better than I am, you can't even cook." The latter only hummed.

"How are you hanging on these past few months?" Athena asked then, chewing on her food slowly. "What's happening with the Kai thing you kept telling me about by the way? Your refused telling me about it on the phone."

"It's because it's no fun on the phone," Krystal rolled her eyes in the most Krystal Jung-like manner.

"He wants you back?"

"More so," Krystal murmured but she caught it. "I mean, wea are still hanging on there. . ."

"What'cha mean?"

"Like, it's like a push and pull. We talk sometimes, and then we don't talk. And then we talk again, and none of us responds, and then we talk again."

"Maybe it's because you are not giving him a proper answer and he doesn't know if he should pursue you or not?" Athena asked, getting the quick sense of what's happening with both of them. "I mean, if I was your ex and I told you that I want you back I would want a straightforward answer than having a neutral and confusing one."

"That's the case though, I don't know if I want him back or not," Krystal groaned. "A part of me doesn't want him back and another part of me wants him back - if that makes sense."

"It actually makes such a complete sense." Athena hums. "Because you're debating. You have to come think of it sooner or later, you know - so you should give him an answer. It's saddening on his part if you guys continue like this because he's wasting his time on something unsure,"

"Right right, as always - you just get all of it simply," Krystal puffed her cheeks. "You know what, I told unnie about this and she just made me even more confused on what I feel."

"Jessica?" the woman nodded. Athena laughed. "Jung sisters ah - you know you two are just very chaotic. Your unnie is very hopeless in love right now, you should've known that she will be no help."

"Then whom should I ask for advice? You?"

"I mean, you also don't have any other more friends than me." Athena shrugs, making Krystal gape - slapping her arm. "Yah! Wae wae - it's true!"

"Yah, Lim Athena."

The latter snorted at that. "You, yourself told me that you have a lot of trust issues to just let somebody in. Which leads me to my question - why me?"

"What do you mean why you?"

"Why be friends with me?"

"As far as I can remember, you seduced me."

Athena quirked a brow. "Excuse you, I didn't seduce you," because she really didn't. "You just fell for my undeniable charm."

Krystal snorted then. "Right. Anyway, do you want some desert? I got this ice cream cake that I bought this morning because I was craving for one," she stood up - and before she can even go to the fridge, Athena got a hold of her arm and pulled her on her lap. "What are yo-"

"The jeongmal tastes dull," Athena informed in a whisper, mouth in level with Krystal's ear. "Are you sure you're improving?"

Face flushing at their position, she was sat on Athena's lap as the girl held her down - refraining her to make any moves to distance herself away from her. "Uh, I don't think - it's my first time making it so I just -"

"You should taste it," Athena probed. "To know what I mean."

"I'm - I'm fine I could just-"

"A cook should always take a taste, you know," with the girl's hand snaking it's way up her waist - Krystal's breath labored. "For many, many reasons."

"Thena. . ." Krystal closed her eyes, now completely aware of her sudden indications - feeling the younger girl's lips on her neck.

"Mhm?"

"Thena, if you're not going to -"

"No one's going to stop," Athena whispers, pulling away to look at her in the eyes. Krystal noticed the way her brown-like irises darkened. "Do you want to stop?"

"I thought you don't do repeats?" She asked in a whisper, squeezing the girl's shoulders, overwhelmed.

"I take it back," Athena chuckles. "Be my repeat?"

"I waited long enough." Krystal groans, quickly smashing their lips together - Athena humming when she felt warm lips on hers - standing up with the woman on her lap, holding her by her thighs, their lips meshing in such a very rough pace, until she reached the woman's bedroom.

It was going to be such a long day indeed.

-

The weather forecaster must've been wrong for today when she was broadcasting because Krystal was sure that she heard them say earlier just this morning that there will be a cold breeze hence it being cloudy - but why does she feel so hot?

Right, it's surely because of the body that is on top of her at the moment - very filthy and erotic moans coming from both of them that it made her mind hazy with so many orgasms she felt like she could sleep for another week.

She haven't felt this way before - in this kind of state where probably she had loads of sex and she doesn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing.

She'll take the latter - sex is really, really good for everybody.

You just have to find a good partner and all - she must have hit a different kind of lottery today, since she just couldn't express how good Athena is in bed (of course she won't say that infront of her) but honestly. . .

She almost forgot why she was always up Athena's ass back then after they slept together and now she is beginning to be reminded why. The younger girl's touch made her body feel like it was on fire - and her words, god her dirty words and nicknames that got Krystal wondering if these are all songwriter things - knowing just what to say that turns her more and more to the point that she just doesn't know what to do and feel. . .

Everything was just. . .wow.

"Do you mind if I smoke?"

Turning to Athena, who was propped up on her bed's head board - thick blanket covering her naked body, Krystal stared. "You smoke?"

"Just recently," Athena says, running a hand through her hair - before sitting up and reaching out for her jeans down on the side of the bed - ignoring how much of a mess their clothes are thrown everywhere with her neat-freakishness acting up. "So. . .can I?" she asked, holding the box in the air, Krystal now looking at it.

"Yeah, go ahead," Krsytal reallly couldn't say no - not right after the sex Athena gave her. "That looks hot,"

Athena snorted. "I was expecting the lines of 'you will die'."

"Well, that too but I have to say what my consciousness thinks so," Krystal says, biting her lip - not liking the smell of the small stick but can't help but find the smoker freaking hot. "I've smoked before, but I didn't get to have it to be my habit."

"Well, it's not a nice habit,"

"And yet you're doing it,"

Athena smirks. "I look so hot though, right?" She asks, puffing another smoke making Krystal scoff, turning to her side - propping her head with her elbow.

"I heard you and G-Dragon are dating. . . apparently that's a thing now," Athena let out a chuckle. "Unnie wanted me to ask you if that's true."

"And you also want to know?"

"Duh."

The latter giggled. "We're not dating," she answers. "Just, hanging out. He was my senior back in YG, remember. People make a big deal out of everything it's annoying."

"It's a big deal when it's you, currently South Korea's IT girl, golden girl and hot topic. Combine that with the legendary G-Dragon, the so called 'King of KPOP', you've got yourself one hell of a controversy."

"People believe what they want to believe,"

"Right," Krystal chuckled - reaching out to take the stick in between her fingertips, puffing a huge smoke before blowing it in front of Athena's face.

"Hot," Athena commented with a chuckle. "Trying to be cool?"

"I'm not trying to be cool, I am cool," Krystal rolled her eyes - though leaned in to give Athena a sensual kiss making the girl hum in appreciation. "Why do you still smell like cinnamon and vanilla?" The woman murmured in their joined lips.

"It's the signature scent," Athena says, dragging her hand down her body - which was still sweaty, until her hands rested on her backside, squeezing it. "And you shouldn't steal someone else's cigs, that's rude."

Groaning when Athena withdraw her own stick, Krystal stayed on top of her chest. "Have lunch with me and sis tomorrow? She said she's tagging someone along. I think it's for her content for her YouTube channel."

"Sure." Athena easily agreed, tilting her head to the side - blowing smoke effortlessly. "I like your sister. She's a lot more perkier and lively than you."

Krystal slapped her chesy weakly. "Yah."

"Kidding. I like you and your pussy,"

Krystal blushed furiously. "Your mouth - god,"

"Now you know what these mouth can do," Athena smirks, only making the woman roll her eyes though didn't protest.

"Who knew all the bitchy things that comes out of your mouth can be such a great tool when you're in bed?"

"My fingers too,"

"Don't be so cocky,"

"That's not what you said earlier," Athena teased, making Krystal blush eveb more if that was possible - can't help but laugh. "But seriously, you were great too. In bed, I mean."

"Oh?" The woman quirked a brow. "You're complimenting me, that's suspicious."

"Of course! So you'll have a boost of self-confidence and we can have more sex."

Krystal just gaped. "Yah!"

Athena laughed, flicking the stick off after she finished it - cupping Krystal's face. "Ready for more?" She peck her lips - only making Krystal bit her lip.

How the fuck can she say no?

By the time the two stopped going in at it like rabbits, the sun was already setting down reminding Athena of the fact that she has dinner with the main family tonight - which means she has to go and leave Krystal be. She knew she can't bail since. . .well, why would she bail? And it has been quite a while since they all had dinner together.

"I have to gooo. ." Athena giggled later on that night, Krystal whining as she did so, not wanting to let the girl go. "Krystal. . ."

"Promise you'd come to that lunch I invited you for tomorrow with unnie thoooough," the woman says, still not letting go of her, kissing Athena's collarbones.

"I promise! I already said yes like, earlier. I'd be there, you'll see me again tomorrow."

"Fine. One more though!" Krystal says, pulling Athena down for one last, sensual kiss - biting her lip and pulling away with a pop.

"Be nice! I told you no biting,"

"I love you Athena," Krystal caressed her face 'softly'.

"Shit, not that nice."

Krystal only laughed, letting herself fall down the bed once again - biting her lip and cherishing the view she has in front of her - Athena all in her naked glory, making her witness the very hour-glass shaped body she was known for, her volumptous backside and wow. . .those are really, really, bi-

"Stop staring, pervert,"

"Can't help it," Krystal shrugged.

"Mind if I borrow some shirt? And take a shower, I need to look presentable, as much as possible,"

"You know where my closet is," Krystal replied again. Damn, Athena can take all of her clothes if she wants to, even take her apartment if she wanted to - Krystal was all willing to give it all up right now. "Want to shower together? You know - to save some water,"

Athena only laughed. "No thanks. You're rich enough to pay your water bill, can't fool me." She says, turning around giving Krystal a show as she made her way to the bathroom - the woman staring at her goods as she did so.

"Tease!"

Picking a shirt she fancies after taking a showever, Athena fixed herself while she listen to Krystal once again - talk nonsense before she had to go, kissing the girl farewell as if it was a thank you for the day they had, promising her she'll text her and be there with her for the so called 'lunch' with her sister, before going to the place where the man told all of them to meet.

It was some kind of restaurant Athena hasn't been in before, but surely enough - it was like one of those restaurants her and Irene used to go with rooms to have enough privacy, and judging by the appearance of the place, she can just get that they have great food.

Which reminds her, she's damn hungry.

After all that sex she had with ehm, Krystal.

Hearing laughter from a particular room she was told to go to, Athena prayed that she didn't got pranked (the girls did it once and she felt so embarassed having entered the wrong dining room before) and thanked god when she saw all of them there - Psy at the head of the table, with them having a perfect view of Seoul right around the corner with the rest of the members sat around him.

"I'm not late, am I?" She asked, looking down at her watch - seeing that she is indeed, not late. "You said seven - and it's just before seven."

"You're the last one to come so technically, you're late!" Yeona announced, smirking as she did so making the latter roll her eyes though nonetheless chuckled, kissing Psy on the head in greeting.

"Where have you been?" Aera asked, relieved to see her unnie coming around.

"With a friend's, took some time so here I am," she says, looking for a seat when she realized than the only one not occupied was next to Luna's. She hesitated - though nonetheless took the seat. "Have you guys been here since earlier?"

"Nope, unnie just got here as well. Like, five minutes ago," Yeona says, gesturing Luna - making Athena just nod.

So they took all the time they needed huh, Athena thought - unable to meet the older girl's eyes beside her who gave her a look.

"Food's coming in after a few minutes, in case you are all hungry," Psy says, knowing the girls can have such huge appetite even though they just ate.

"I'm starved," Athena says, leaning back on her seat with a sigh.

"Unnie, did you get the theme for the MET Gala? What is it?" Aera asked excitedly, looking at Athena and Psy who was earlier talking about the huge event they'll be goin to in about a week.

"It's something about heavenly bodies or something, don't worry about the dress designs, I already got that covered, Athena waves, not wanting the girls to stress out about it.

"What does that mean?" she heard Luna ask beside her.

"It's mostly about celestial creatures, something mythical and all - like God's and Goddess, it's all up to the designer's imagination." Athena answered, making the maknaes squeal iin excitement.

"I'm so excited! I've always wanted to know what the inside of the MET Gala looked like,"

"Me too!"

"If you need any help about it, you can ask, mhm?" Psy says, squeezing her arm making Athena smile warmly. "We don't want you tiring yourself out for this."

"Of course, I'll tell all of you if I need any help." Athena says. Just in time when someone knocked on the door indicating that their food are there, they all watched as they came in - thanking the employees for the food so.

"You have a lot of schedules for the next few weeks, so you better eat a lot and rest as much as you can." Psy told them so, making the girls nod because it was indeed something they needed to do. "If something is wrong you can always tell me all about it as well."

"This is why we love you to the bones appa," Yeona smiled sheepishly, making all of them chuckle. "By the way, I have an annoucement to make,"

At this everyone looked at the maknae.

"Seulgi and I are officially together!"

"You lost, pay up," Athena immediately told Aera - who gaped, as well as Yeona and the other people inside the room. "We made a bet about how long it'll take you to ask Seulgi to be yours officially, in this case - I won."

"You shoud've ask her way before! God, what's wrong with you?" Aera groaned, taking some money out of her wallet and putting it on Athena's hand - who smirked when she received the money.

"You made a - what?"

"I betted on you not being able to ask her out sooner or later, she bettered on taking you how weeks to ask her out. She lost," Athena pointed at Aera who was still scowling.

Luna only shook her head, used to their antics while Psy only laughed. "Congratulations Yeona," the man told the maknae, who grinned widely. "You all don't have any dating ban on your contract, but please be cautious with your relationships, I mean this as a boss and a father-figure,"

At this, Athena bit her lip as she ate her food quietly - even seeing Luna nod at the corner of her eyes. Is she really going to be in a relationship? she thought, before shaking her head because she didn't want to think about that while she was on a dinner with her family.

She just can't help it.

"You're not going to worry about me anytime soon," Athena snorted, making Luna look at her for a moment.

"Me too! I'm single and not ready to mingle, it all depends to that someone I like though."

"The last one - that guy from StrayKids didn't end well, she literally ghosted him," Yeona snorted - Aera rolling her eyes as the both once again bickered about Aera's previous man.

It was totally nice that the girls were open to Psy about their relationships and dating whereas it has always been a a hard one to talk about those kind of things with your boss slash father figure - but for the man, it was all okay considering he knew they knew what they were doing and they were still kids - he knew what they feel in their age.

Talk about the best boss of the generation.

"Jiah," the man then called, making Athena hum. "About GD - Jiyong," he stated, making everyone look at them so, the name of the man they all despised the most being called out in their table.

"What about him?"

"Just be careful when you're with him. Have you two been meeting up after the party?" he asked, something the girls were all dying to know as well but can't find the voice to ask.

"Aniya," Athena answered, chewing her food slowly - eyes on the food. "He's busy."

"Why does she have to talk to him and go to parties with him? I don't see the whole point," Luna then spoke up, making Athena stop her chewing. "What she's doing is just making the media get her heated up with GD."

"There are things he has that I have to get and people I need to talk to through him," Athena answered before Psy even can, still not looking at her. She's afraid that if she does look at her, they just might end up in another unwanted fight. "And I can't get the things I want to get without me not talking and hanging out with him."

"It's not bad to worry, isn't it?"

"Certainly not."

Looking at the two, not really knowing what to say since the two haven't made up yet, Psy was the one who spoke up and said; "Are you two having problems about that?" he asks, taking a sip of his rice wine making the two shook their heads quickly. "Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent." Luna mumbled.

The two were silent after that, while the maknaes covered them up by doing what they do best - talking and talking and talking about god knows what to keep the table occupied, to keep Psy occupied even though the man definitely noticed, letting it go and just went with the flow. Whenever Luna and Athena would fight, it was always a silent war - which isn't a good thing - though not a bad thing as well considering they fight with claws and all when they do.

". . . .we were actually planning on a trilogy," Aera perked up when they were now talking about their album. "The first album was actually an introduction to Gangland, that's why whe said 'welcome to Gangland' at the beginning of the tracklist. And for the seconf album we were talking about how we are going to explore Ganghouse,"

"The Trilogy was like, Gangland - Ganghouse - and The Gang. Gangland mostly contained of songs that defined us and the world we are living in, while the second album is more of like what happens inside the house." Yeona explains, their explanation only making sense to the girls and Psy was having a tiny problem understanding their ideas.

It has always been like that, the girls knowing about what they wanted to do and Psy just lets them be, and in the end it's all success. Sometimes it overwhelms Psy how genius they are.

"Well, are you all working on it now?" he asks, leaning back on his chair - leg on top of another to hear more about the things they wanted to do for the second album.

"The cocept of the album is us writing songs of our own and then later on decide which songs are best fitted with which. . "

"And then we perform it, we have a deadline, probably around June," Aera did quick maths - nodding when she knew she got it right. "Yeap."

"Well, if you're done you can just call for me and I'll help you all decide." they all nodded at what the man said.

"By the way! I almost forgot," Yeona beamed once again. "Appa, what's the prize for this year's BET?"

Knitting his brows because what the hell was that? He turned to look at the other girls who were looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to say something before it dawned him what they were talking about.

He let out a loud laugh. "You are still on that?"

"Well, yeah! That's like christmas for us!" Yeona gaped, can't believe their appa forgot.

BET actually stands for the word itself, bet. Like Athena said, their group has always been very competitive, especially  against one another. The BET was made back when they were trainees, when Psy played this game on them to encourage them to train even more when they were kids.

It was like they are going to bet on one another like a game - a competition, like those horse games where you bet on which horse do you think will win the race - for example, when Psy says they have to make a dance choreography, they are going to bet on one another  on whom will get the most votes among the staffs who liked their videos.

If Yeona bets on Aera and Aera won - it means that Yeona won the bet.

If Athena bets on Luna to win the game they were tasked to do and Luna won, it means Athena won.

It was simple yet complicated at the same time.

Even though it was complicated, they liked it because Psy gets to reward them whatever they want.

Like, whatever they want. Even though they are now rich with raging money on their bank accounts, it's just different when it came from Psy's pocket.

Aera won last year because she betted on Yeona to appear most on variety shows, and turns out - Yeona did appeared most on variety shows. Their results on bets should be unknown - it makes things much more fun. And in return, Aera got what she wanted - a whole ass vanity for herself back in her room.

It's what she wanted anyways.

It was a really, really interesting game of theirs.

"Come on! It would be a lot more fun!" Yeona whines. "I have a plan on winning this year!"

"I don't have plans but I'll participate, I already got what I want," Aera shrugs.

"Boo hoo," Yeona pouted, making the man laugh loudly.

"Alright alright," Psy gave up, since he knew how much this means for all of them. "You have to swore by the oath first."

"Are we seriously doing this?" Athena gapes, because - hell.

"Yes!" the maknaes beamed. "You're just a sore loser because you've never won before," Yeona stuck her tongue out to her - making Athena gape.

"Yah!"

"Come on, let's just get this over with." Luna sighs, having no choice as well.

"I'll lead. Hands to your side - up!" Yeona says, totally dedicated to the game declared, and almost automatically, having done this thousand of times before, the girls held their hands to their side. Psy held his phone up to record it just in case like always - a proof that the girls swore by the oath.

"I promise to take the BET 2020 very seriously," Yeona said, making the unnies quirk a brow at her as if to say 'seriously?' making the maknae smirk when they repeated her words. "I will not cheat, nor manipulate the results,"

"How the hell could we manipulate the results when we can't predict the resu-"

"Shhh! Oath!" Yeona gave her Athena-unnie a look, which made Athena roll her eyes but nonetheless did it.

They repeated what the maknae said.

"I will accept whatever the results are and comply by the rules," the girls repeated her words again. "I will kick Psy-appa's ass if he doesn't give the reward," they giggled, laughing as they did so and repeated it. "And will be very happy for the winner if I don't win."

They repeated the words, and just like that, they were done.

Psy stopped recording as well. "Now, write what you want in a piece of paper with your name on it, and give it to me,"

"But we don't have papers here!"

"Let's use the tissues," Luna suggested, since it was still an alternative paper, they each got one. "Pens?"

"A business man is always ready," Psy grinned sheepishly, making them all giggle, taking the pen in his hand. The girls all wrote what they wanted on the tissue and folding it, sharing the pen before giving it all to Psy who accepted it wholeheartedly.

Heck, he doesn't care if one of them requested a mansion - he would give it.

"For the bets! Let's start placing the bets." Psy announces, turning to look at Yeona first. "Yeona, who are you betting on?"

"Me!" she exclaimed, the girls immediately reacting to it with a 'yah!". "Wae?! Can't I hype myself up? I've been betting on y'all last time, it doesn't work out! Besides, it's not in the rules to not bet on yourself,"

"If she bets on herself let her be," Psy immediately settled them down before another unwanted arguement fills the air. "Aera?"

"If she's betting on herself I'm betting on myself as well!" the girl scoffs. Yeona just grinned.

"I'm going to win this," she says, determined.

"I'm betting for myself as well, I don't trust y'all because you always seem to not let me win." Athena scoffs. It was true, she had never won before and it was sounding ridiculous.

"Me too." Luna says, chuckling. "I'm betting on myself."

"Everyone is betting for themselves, it looks like you are all in competition against each other - this is going to be interesting," Psy says, finding everything funny. "Okay, I'll tell you what you're betting on for this year."

The girls could only look at him, waiting for the grande bet of the year - Psy has always been good at coming up with ideas it was insane. The man was too good to be true.

"For this year's BET, what you're betting on are all about music," he says, making the girls' brows knit. "Music."

"What do you mean?" Athena voiced out for all of them.

"This year, all of you are going to make your own music for the BET. You produce, you write it, you direct the music video - and the one who gets the most views and at the end of the year will be the winner."

At this, the girls gaped openly.

"That's - but we're releasing an album - the media might get an idea that we're making solo music," Luna let out at the impossible.

"Yes, you are still going to make music and will release an album. For all of you, this might be a bet, but for the media - we are going to call this as a promotion to hype up the upcoming second album," Psy already has everything planned out in a matter of seconds, making them gape even more. "We will have a deadline. You will release the music video in June in hyping up the second album, and from then on, we will see."

The girls could only stay quiet, because the bet was just. . .much bigger than they thought it would be - solos as promotions for the second album. . to hype up the media at the same time showcasing how they could shine as a solo. . .

It's both a win-win.

"It'll add more to your credibility as an artist when the people sees that you can shine as a solo - more so as a group. You are unstoppable," Psy says - making them realize the fact that Psy was indeed much more crazier than they were. "Are we on a deal or not?"

Looking at each other, feeling like they have gotten themselves into a shit they asked for.

"And the things you want to have as an reward written in here," he says, gesturing the folded tissues. "Are yours."

Pursing their lips, Yeona was the first one to exclaim; "Bet!" as an answer for all of them.

Goodluck to all of them indeed.

-

If there is something that surprises Athen these days, that is. . . .

None, really.

She still get the hate haters usually and pettily say to her on the media, and not that she minded it since she still loved the attention whether this may be hate or not. Hate requires a lot of effort, especially when they still have to write shit about on her the net, whereas she only found this even more entertaining.

The Versace campaign was such a huge success that even Donatella reached out to her to thank her and tell her congratulations to the huge success she bought for the company - Athena telling her the other way around about it, how she was the one who was supposed to be thankful for the given oppurtunity.

The music titled 'VERSACE' and the MV as well were all over the internet, a lot of people jammed to it and even made it's way up to the top - the fans celebrating the fact that she broke a record for the fastest music video viewed in under 24 hours, going number two right next to BLACKPINK's Kill This Love going around 56.8M while her video garnered at 51.6 and counting. Third one was their music video for 'bad guy' and then 'when the party's over' - followed by another BLACKPINK music video.

It was clear to say that there was still a huge break-out competition between GIRLGANG and BLACKPINK - the two biggest girl-groups at the moment, conquering media and charts.

And speaking of the Pinks, Athena was kind of surprised when Rose' messaged her the next day while they were having rehearsals for the BBMA, that she had to stop looking at Luna - who she still haven't had any moments with after their arguement.

"Hellour?"

"Hi," Athena heard Rose' giggle nervously on the other line, tone still the same Rose' she heard months and months ago then.

Wow, now that she think about it - she and Rose' really haven't talk for like. . .months.

"Are you busy?" she heard the girl ask on the line, probably hearing the chaos on the background.

"We're just having some rehearsals and all," Athena answered nonchalantly, sneaking one last look at Luna before making her way to the corner of the dance studio - unaware that Luna was also lowkey looking at her - watching her as she sat on the couch. "I didn't know you were still alive, this is such a surprising call,"

"Yeah. . " Rose' chuckled nervously. "I was shy to reach out to your before,"

"Huh? Why?" Athena asked, reaching out for her bottled of water - cornering the phone in between her ear and shoulders to open the bottle. It's not like she did anything to scare Rose' off or something.

"I don't know. . .and besides you were pretty busy with tour these past few months, just figured out you were home few days ago,"

Athena just got home a few days ago and a lot has already happened. "Well, yeah," the latter chuckled. "Don't have to be shy, you can talk to me anytime. It'll take some time for me to reply like always - but I'll reply."

"I miss you," she heard the Australian breathed on the other line. "There's lots of things I want to tell you,"

"Oh really," Athena smiles. "I heard from Jennie that you've been hanging out lots with Lisa, it's hard to separate you two."

"Ah, Jennie . . "

"You two still hate each other? Come on, we're all okay now, might as well patch it up between you two."

"Right," Rose' snorted. "Anyway, are you free later on today?  'Cause. . . I want to meet up."

"Yeah sure, I'm free later. Just tell me where and what time we're going to meet up."

"Good," Rosé said. "Um, see you later?"

"Totally. Can't wait to see you Chaeyoung,"

The girl giggled on the line. "You too babe."

And they both hang-up. Athena was actually giddy talking to Rosé, since she also has things to say. . and she missed her now that she was talking to her again, for whatever reason Rosé couldn't reach out to her before. Though before that though, she has to meet up with Krystal and Jessica—since she promised Krystal she would be there for lunch with her sister.

"Hey,"

Locking her phone and looking up to see who it was, Athena stood up when she saw that it was Luna who was looking at her. "Oh, hey." she greeted, making Luna smile again—Athena feeling her heart warm at the sight of her.

"So," Luna let out. "Um, I'm free for lunch today. . "

Mouth gaping, because this time around it seems like she's the one who's not free. . . Athena scratched her neck. "Oh, um," the let out, Luna looking at her expectantly. "I kinda. . . promised someone I would be eating with them around lunch. . "

"Oh," Luna let out as well. "Can't you . . .bail?"

"I can't. . .they will scalp me off," God, she can already imagine Krystal scalping her once she tells her she'll bail.

"Well. . .it's okay since. .  I was the one who wasn't allowed to come with you. . .I bailed my chance," Luna let out then, in a tone Athena doesn't know what. Though before she can even say anything else, Luna continued; "Well, let's just go some other time. I'm. . .free when you're free."

Opening her mouth to say something else again, Athena didn't even get to since Luna immediately turned away and walked away from her, leaving her to nothing.

Another day, another parallel conversation with Luna.

Athena sighed.

Finishing the rehearsal quickly, and not even looking at Luna as she bid her farewell to the others, Athena took her time to change inside the car as Penny drove them to the restaurant Krystal told her where they would eat, before exiting it, just ready to finish the day and meet up with Chaeyoung later—which Athena was excited about.

Making her way directly inside since she has been informed of the designated room, Athena knocked.

"Come in!" Jessica.

Opening the door, she was immediately engufled with a hug—and Athena was just sure that it was Krystal by her scent and height. "Thena! You're here!"

"I told you i won't bail, I'm here," the latter chuckled, kissing the corner of her lips. "So, where's Jessica-unnie—"

"Here lovely," with Krystal moving so she could greet Jessica, Athena smiled widely but stilled when she saw the girl who was beside her. "By the way, I invited someone—I was told you both knew each other."

Looking at each other like they were both shocked to see each other there, Athena gaped.

"Jennie."

"Jiji," Jennie smiled.

Looking at Jennie, before her eyes drifted back to Krystal—whom she didn't know was already smirking at her, Athena gaped.

"Um. . "

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67.9K 64
The stunningly beautiful bride, Jennie Kim whom everyone desires is in an arranged marriage with a young billionaire, her childhood sweetheart. She i...
67.7K 3.3K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...
751K 15.1K 40
tomboyish lisa transferred to a new school, new city after the remarriage of her mother. turns out, she didn't know that the school she's transferrin...
10K 360 5
Year 2023, with Athena gone, how did the girls exactly cope up with it? Will everything be the way it was when Athena comes back, or would it be the...