♥ Falling for each other♥ Fe...

By Bitchboy_kenny

George is transferring to a new school and slowly making new friends. They all have slight crush on each othe... More

♥~~~First day falling~~~♥
~~~First day falling~~~ part two
~❗~Back at the house~❕~
~❔~Running through my head~❕~
!~!Falling from a far!~!
~<More than you think3~
\o/!Taking it all in!\o/
!-He is so perfect-!
º~'Just feeling a bit down'~º
☻Angel and demon☻
☻Angels and demons☻ Part two
<-What??->
✅Feelings✅
↗❗Skirts❗↖
↗Try my best↖
°{Karl?}°
<·Forever·>
"Oh no"
🕸°!Just life¡°🕸
·I told him·
▫QUACKITY I LOVED YOU THOUGH▫
°·*Quackitys thoughts*·°
...
Hii im back writing :)
Should I... confess?
Warm :3
HELP!!!!?!?!?!
¿'°Is it true°'?
-...TEXTING...-
Um pookies ☹️

☆~!Fit in!~☆

671 12 13
By Bitchboy_kenny

Hey there might be some trigger warning! idk yet! :3 Mentions of self harm!

2220 words!

((Continuing from last chapter))

Quackity woke up confused but eased down when he saw it was just sapnap and karl next to him.

"Good morning" Karl said smiling

"Morning" Quackity said yawning

"You look cute when you are sleeping, you look like a bunny" Karl said sitting up and stretching. Quackity giggled a bit and sat up as well. Sapnap was still sleeping and the boys didn't want to wake him. Quackitys stomach rumbled, quackity was hungry.

"Ducky are hungry" Karl asked quackity in a soft tone

"No, Just go home and get ready" Quackity said lying about him being hungry. Quackity was still in his habit of lying but what he didn't know they would be forever and they will take care of him like he was there one and only! Quackity stood up and stretched and hearing a couple pops and cracks. Karl began to walk out the door.

"I am to going to go get ready" Karl said smile 

"Okay bye" Quackity said with a smile on his face

Karl left quackitys ((house)) with a huge smile on his face ((Karl walked to his house btw)). Sapnap was still sleep and quackity was in the shower. Sap finally woke up and stretched a little. Sapnap pulled out his phone and saw he had multiple missed calls from his parents, Sapnap rushed out of quackitys house and hopped in his car and drove home. 

Sapnap parents were waiting in the living room on the couch.

"Why didn't you answer our text" Sap parents asked him, Sapnaps parents didn't care if he was out late but they just needed to know where he was

"I accidentally fell asleep" Sapnap answered

"With who" Sapnaps mom asked in a playfully tone

"With no one" Sapnap said chuckling. "I'm gonna go get ready, I am going out with my friends". Sapnaps parents were cool and chill, They didn't care what sapnap did but as long as its safe they didn't care.

-With dream-

Dream was bored and asked quackity if he wanted to hangout with them today. Quackity said "yes" and dream was overfilled with joy, dream hasn't seen quackity in about a month. Dream hopped out of bed and texted everyone 'We are going to meet at the park at 4 ;')'. 

-With george-

George thought it was another day of just hanging out with dream, karl and sapnap. He had no idea he would be hanging with on of his best friends again. George gave up on all hope to get quackity back. George really liked quackitys company, Quackity had a unique personalityYou could be have a terrible day and quackity would make you laughed and enjoy the moment. No one could replace quackity. 

George got out of bed and got into the shower. He brush his teeth and got dress, ((FIT CHECK!)). George had on grey khakis, with a brown plaid shirt. He ruffled his hair till he liked it then walked to his kitchen and put two peices of bread into his toaster and waited for it to be done.

-With quackity

MENTIONS OF SELF HARM.... ((They are not doing it the a mentioning it!))

Quackity was nervous. He was more worried about his appearanceQuackity didn't like how he looked. Quackity was reconsidering what he saidHe knew his friends were not gonna abandon him because of his looks but it was still possible. 

-Quackitys pov- ((I HAVE NOT DID A POV IN A HOT MINUTE LOL!))

I wasn't doing so good, I was nervous and hadn't seen my friends in about a month or two. I was wearing a hoodie to hide all my cuts and scars. I do regret harming myself, I usually didn't regret anything but at this point I regret being born. I knew self harm wasn't gonna do me any good but it was gonna end up being worse! I was looking forward to see my friends again but just wasn't excited to see there reactions! 'Karl and sapnap saw me whats the big deal?!' I thought to myself. My mind discarded all the thoughts and I started to think about karls, sapnaps and I's relationship. I was very tense and didn't want to think about it. 'Maybe they will betray you like shlcatt did, Maybe they are like shlcatt they are nice at first sight but then will betray you.' I stopped my thinking process and began to feel myself getting to deep in my thoughts and feelings. And either way I wasn't looking for a relationship right now. I heard my stomach gurgle but I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop, It was like having a annoying sibling. 

-With quackity-

Quackity got up and went to his kitchen and looked in his pantry to see a lot of snacks. Quackity didn't even know how the snacks got there. Quackity grabbed his favorite snack nature valley crunch bar. Quackity hadn't had a full meal in about a week or so. Quackity walked back over to his couch and sat down. Quackity was disgusted by food but had no choice to eat. Quackity ate the crunch bar with hesitation but forced himself to eat the crunch bar. It took him an hour and a half to eat a small oat bar. Quackity looked up to see what time it was and remembered the park. It was 4:30. Quackity ran to his room to get his keys, and his wallet. Quacktiy ran out of his house but not before locking it. Quackity actually walked to the park, it was a nice day outside and he just wanted to enjoy the fresh air and seeing the birds in the big flowy trees, The sky was baby blue and the clouds were huge and beautiful. 'Holy shit it is so beautiful, just wait until the sunsets' Quackity whispered to himself. Quackity admired the beautiful outdoors. Quackity eventually made it to the park.

-_-_-_-No ones pov-_-_-_-

George tackled quackity with a huge hug. Quackity fell over in the grass with george on top of him.

"This is like-" Quackity was cut by george ((You remember reading 'running through my head'? You will get the reference, if you don't get it i'll tell you :))

"Oh shut up, I MISSED YOU, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" George said still on top of quackity. Quackity propped himself up on his elbows

"I missed you too" Quackity said smiling. Quackity was glad to see his friends again

"I missed you also" Dream said kinda feeling left out. George got off of quackity and brushed himself off. Quackity did the same. Dream gave quackity a huge hug. Quackity loved the attention he was getting! Quackity hugged dream for a good minute and then pulled away.

"This is like a reunion" Karl said giggling. "yeah" Sapnap said laughing aswell. Quackity ran over to sapnap and karl. ((Sapnap and karl were sitting on a bench))

"Hello" Quackity said smiling obviously wanting even more attention

"Hi q" Karl said getting up and hugging quackity

"Hi ducky" Sap said also giving quackity a hug

"What are we doing today" George said clinging onto qauckitys arm

"I don't know" Karl and dream said at the same time

"Do you guys wanna go to the zoo?, I haven't been there in ages" George said looking quackity

"I- yeah sure" Quackity didn't really want to be in crowded places, he really wasn't really comfortable with the thought of other people seeing him.

"Okay come on!" George said grabbing dreams hand and still holding quackitys. Quackity grabbed sapnaps hand and karl grabbed sapnaps hand. It wasn't weird at all just five teens HOLDING HANDS and walking to the car. They were getting a lot of looks especially from middle school boys.

George usually sat in the front with dream but he wanted to sit with quackity. 

"Whatever i'll sit in the front" Sapnap said rolling his eyes

"I can sit in the front if you don't want too" Karl said. Karl was so caring and kind but mostly considerate, That is what sapnap loved about karl.

"No its fine babe" Sapnap said feeling himself get the chills. Sapnap loved when karl made sure he was comfortable and felt safe.   

They got into the car and they were all singing the mlp theme song((..... idk- what song!)). They were jamming out to mlp song. They all died. ((JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

They got into the car and started to play some music. They were all singing and vibing. When a solo part came on dream and quackity both sung the solo part. There voices were amazing, It was so pleasing. It was like all there souls left there body. The car got silent and you could only hear music playing.

"that was- i- That was the best thing I have ever heard" Karl said laughing about how silent the car was. It felt like everyone stopped holding there breathes when karl said something.

"I enjoyed you guys singing DO IT AGAIN!" Sapnap demanded. When sapnap wanted something he got it or he will keep begging for it until he got it.

"MMMMMM~ maybe later but now we are gonna to look at.... animals i guess" Dream said parking the car and hoping out of the car.

Sapnap, karl, george, and quackity got out of the car and made sure each other looked decent.

"How do I look" Quackity said fiddling with the ring on his finger.

"You look perfect" Karl said smiling. "And also beautiful" Sapnap said grabbing karls hand and smiling.

They got in and payed for there time and got there tickets. They were having a great time. They looked at all the new born baby animals and quackity was able to fit in the baby train. The whole after noon was filled laughter and flirting. Karl was doing most of the flirting. Karl was flirting with dream the most but sapnap managed to stay clam with help of quackity holding his hand and george was to busy enjoying quackitys company to notice

"Come on, lets go see the ducks again" Quackity said pulling sapnaps hand

"Of course you do" George said giggling a bit

Quackity liked the ducks a lot. This was there third time going to see the ducks! They looked at the ducks one last time before they left. 

"We should go back to the park and watch the sunset!" Karl suggested. 

 "Yeah" Quackity said the making this face ':]'

Everyone agreed with quackity and karl. The sun began to dim and they looked all of the animals so they were gonna leave.

"Can we look at the ducks one more time" Quackity said with an innocent look on his face. Sapnap could say no. Quackity looked up at them ((Because he is the shortest one of them all LOL!)) "We don't have too" Quackity said loosening his grip on sapnap hand 

"No we an go see the ducks again" Karl said smiling. Quackitys hand squeezed sapnap hand again and started walking towards the duck. They laughed at quackitys look on his face every time he saw the ducks. Quackity pointed at a small sleeping duck.

"It kinda looks like you" Karl said to quackity obviously joking

"I must be the cutest thing on earth" Quackity said still looking at the ducks. 

'You are' sapnap whispered to himself.

"I heard that" Quackity said laughing. Sapnap must of forgot quackity had the ears of an angel.

"Come on I want to go now" George said grabbing quackitys hand and pulling him the other way which made sapnap and quackity let go of each others hand.

"George hold on" Quackity said making george stop and walked back to sapnap to grab his hand. Sapnap grabbed karls hand and karl and dream were already holding hands. ((KARLWASTAKEN CONTENT?!?!?!?!?!??!!?))

They walked to the car and the car ride was quackity talking about how cute the ducks were.

"Did you see the-" Quackity was cut off by sapnaps lips intertwining with his. That shut quackity up really quick. Quacktiy looked down at his thighs and was blushing. Sapnap just laughed and smiled. Sapnap smiled because he could make quackity blush so easy.

George was freaking out. 

--THE MAgICal MINd OF GeoRge-

'HOLY! DID THEY JUST KISS, WHAT!!, KARL IS RIGHT BESIDE THEM!!!!!, oh my lord. I- THEY ARE NOT EVEN IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!'

--Exiting the mind of george--

As you could see george didn't like the thought of a polyamours relationship but only if he saw his future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I JUST GOT A RANBOO SUB LETS FUCKING GOOOOO! thank you for gifting me a sub <3

Anyways I START FUCKING SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! I WANT TO DIE!

How is your day!

I am not gonna be responding to a comments right away because I am getting my hair done :( SADLY!

I AM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I WAS WORKING ON ANOTHER CHAPTER AND FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS ONE!!!!

ANYWAYS YOU VALID ASF!!!! AND YOUR COOL BUT NOT COOLER THAN ME!

LOVE YOU GUYS SOME MUCH <333333333333333333

And also hope you marriage is going well :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1K 11
Karl goes into his second year of college expecting to be paired up with George, his best friend and roommate from last year. However he gets surpris...
9.3K 123 37
Ok yes hi, ME. This will include ships. Obviously, and uh warning: Smut, angst, and fluff along with kidnapping, raping, gore, and I put for some cha...
14.7K 419 35
Karl didn't sign up for the lifestyle he's in now. Smoking, fighting, dares. When one dare lands him back with the cops again, he's on last strike wi...
359K 9.3K 49
Ever since Dream broke up with his boyfriend, his roommates have been trying to get him someone new. George has had a bad past relationship so he's s...