๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ // T...

By kooksholland

- Tom Holland AU - Forbidden love attracts. But is this even forbidden love or is it all just an act? A story... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: First day of senior year
Chapter 3: "New girl"
Chapter 4: Cautious
Chapter 5: At the lake
Chapter 6: You're my secret
Chapter 7: Big eighteen
Chapter 8: Rule #18
Chapter 9: Long time no see
Chapter 11: Not my business
Chapter 12: Disappointment
Chapter 13: Shattered to pieces
Chapter 14: A fucking bet
Chapter 15: The world's against me

Chapter 10: Date night

703 27 11
By kooksholland

"I've really missed you. Sincerely." She said heading towards the door.

"Yeah, well you could've come visited a little earlier." I said really trying not to be too mean. Tom nudged me, gesturing for me to at least try to be a little nicer.

"Maybe we could meet up some day? I would love to see my little Lukey again." She said. again. Is that even a word you can use when you have spent like literally a week or so with him!?

"Yeah, I don't know.." I said and felt Tom nudging me again. 

"Come on Y/N." He whispered in my ear, making me ease a little.

"Fine." I said with a sigh, making a big smile grow on my mom's face.

"What about lunch soon, at Sally's? I'll bring Luke, and you'll show up." I said, clearly sounding annoyed. "But if you don't show up, don't ever expect to see me again." I warned. She nodded and went to give me a hug.

"It was lovely seeing you again daughter. I hope we can stay in touch." She said and teared up.

I pulled away from the hug and granted her a forced smile. She then headed out of the door. I closed the door and let out a big sigh. Tom walked up to me and grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. 

"You're such a good girl." He said with a grin.

"I only did this for Luke. I think he might like meeting his mother." I defended my politeness.

"Sure you did." He said.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed my cold tea, taking another sip. Getting lost in my thoughts of what dad would think about mom showing up at our front door, made me cough and put down the mug.

Cold hands suddenly grabbed my wrists and made me turn around, meeting his warm breath on my forehead. 

"You know, we can't disappoint your mother." He said low voiced. His hands gliding up and down my arms, his body pressing mine against the counter.

"What do you mean?" I stuttered. He lifted me to sit on the counter.

"I mean, she asked if we fucked." He said, placing a kiss behind my ear, slowly moving down my neck, working me up.

I let out a moan by the touch of his lips on my collar bone and his fingers moving down my sides. I put my hands around his head and grabbed his hair.

"Please." I said getting more and more worked up, him not doing what I wanted.

He pulled away, looked at me, then smirked. 

"Not today baby." He said and I frowned. 

He then turned and headed to the door. 

"Be ready at 7pm. I'll come pick you up." He said before closing the door, leaving me horny all by myself.

What an idot.

----

6:45pm and I still hadn't chosen my outfit. He didn't give me any information as to where we were going. Should I put on a formal outfit? Practical? Cute? Hot? Damn I hated him for not telling me what we were gonna do. I figured I would put on a cute white pencil skirt, a crop top and a cardigan to keep me warm. Just as I had fixed my hair, he knocked on the door. I ran to the door and opened it, meeting his deep brown eyes and wide smile. 

"Well don't you look beautiful." He said hugging me, but I pulled away.

"No hugs for you sir. You can't just leave me like that." I scolded jokingly.

"I can't leave you like what?" He said, frowning and acting like he didn't know.

"You're nasty." I said as I grabbed my things and ran to his car.

"So, where are we going?" I questioned as he entered the car. 

"A place I really like." He answered.

He started driving and I couldn't stop looking at him. As my eyes were stuck at his side profile, I got a deja-vu to the first time he took me somewhere. The lake. Before everything. Before knowing that the school's most popular boy and the bad boy Tom Holland also could act sweet. Before I had felt the weird tickle in my stomach when he touched me. Before I started lying to Harry..

It may have been some time since I started lying to him, but it certainly didn't get easier. I had cried in my room multiple times, feeling so bad for lying to my best friend. Tom had tried a few times pushing me to tell him. 'What's the worst thing that can happen?'. He just didn't get how hard it was. He didn't know about me and Harry's rules - how much they meant. And how much it would fuck up me and Harry's friendship. 

I turned to look out the window, my smile fading. Tom placed a hand on my thigh, noticing I had stopped looking at him. I turned to grant him a smile. 

"We're here." He said, jumping out the car.

He went to the trunk and pulled out a basket and a blanket. He then went to grab my hand and dragged me with him. I giggled at his excitement and just let him drag me. 

When we stopped and he finally let go of my now sore wrist, he folded out the blanket on the grass and sat down. He padded the spot next to him, but I didn't notice. The view was beautiful. We were on some kind of hill in front of the beach, able to watch the sea and the soon-to-be sunset. 

"Y/N, sit." He said impatiently. I sat down and smiled at him.

"This is beautiful." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"Very cute." I added, making him look away and fake gag.

"Don't call me cute." He demanded softly.

"But you are." I said, leaning in to brush my nose against his, knowing how much he would hate it.

"You're cringe." He said and turned around to grab the food in the basket he had brought. 

I swallowed the last bite of my sandwich and then leaned backwards onto Tom's chest. The sun went down while we ate and it was the most romantic thing I've ever experienced. I mean, I hadn't had a lot of romantic experiences back then, so not that it had much to surpass.

As I was all relaxed, his touch suddenly made my whole body tighten. His hand glided up and down my thigh, moving further and further up for every stroke he took. I smiled approvingly and turned my head a little to meet his lips. The soft kisses quickly became more passionate and aggressive. He grabbed my leg and made me straddle him. He slowly leaned back on the blanket and I followed, our lips attached the whole time. I clenched my legs against his sides and riding slowly on his pants. He pulled away, making our lips separate for the first time since straddling him.

"You think you get to be in charge?" He said with a smirk. 

"Well what does it look like I am?" I answered cocky and with a giggle. 

My giggle quickly was replaced by a flutter in my stomach, when he grabbed me, turned me around so he was now straddling me and pinned my arms to the ground. He then starting pecking my neck, slowly working down to my chest. 

"I- I thought not today?" I stuttered and smirked when he looked at me with confusion. His frowned face the turned to smile and he pulled off his shirt, me following his actions as his hands let go of my wrists. 

"You don't want to I suppose?" He said, his hand sliding underneath my skirt and making me moan by the feeling of him coming closer and closer. He smirked in pleasure of my reaction, teasing me even more. I nodded as a respond.

"I can't hear you." He whispered intensely.

"I- I do." I said and his hands worked all the way up.

Both out of breath, laying flat on the blanket, looking up at the stars, I felt like everything was perfect for a while. I tilted my head to look at the handsome, sweaty man laying next to me. How lucky I was. He noticed my gaze and pulled me into him, resting his head on mine. Looking at the stars and enjoying each others company like that. That's what I would call a dream date. 

A few times here and there, I pointed at some stars telling stuff about them. I almost didn't know anything about astronomy. I just had read a lot of romance books, where the boy always adores his girl, as she talks about the stars. Maybe, I pretended to know a little more than I actually did. 

My phone beeped and I got up to grab it from my bag. As I was just about to see who had sent the message, Tom snatched the phone out of my hands. 

"Who's texting you?" He said with a grin and looked at me. How would I know who texted me when he just took it? 

"Who dares interrupting my time alone with you?" He pouted and I smiled.

• Tom's POV •

"Give it back." She said and laughed. Just as I was about to hand her her phone, I took a glimpse on the screen. A message from Harrison? Interesting. I turned around, shielding the phone in my hand so she couldn't see.

Harrison: Y/N, there's something you need to know..

My smile faded and I felt something kicking in my stomach.

"What the actual fuck. He's not gonna? Is he?"  

"What are you doing?" She laughed and tried reached over my back. I laughed as well, making it not seem as if I was reading her messages. A new message then popped up.

Harrison: I shouldn't care, but I can't keep watching this.. meet me after school tomorrow?

"Is he really gonna rat me out?"

She started slapping my back and I felt the red marks forming as it was skin-on-skin slaps. 

"Give it to me you dumbass." She said still laughing, but starting to sound more annoyed. I quickly deleted the texts Harrison had sent and turned around.

"What did you just call me?" I questioned, smiling at her lightly red face. She reached out a hand to grab her phone from my hand, but missed. I laughed at how cute she looked trying to reach it. Her small arms not even close to the phone I held in my hand.

"Can I have my phone?" She said pounding. 

"Just take it." I mocked.

I held the phone high so she couldn't reach it. As she got on her knees and our face were close, I slid the phone behind me and pressed my lips against hers. Her plumply pink lips, at the start not wanting to touch mine, but soon caved in and started smiling into the kiss. 

"What was that for?" She said, biting her lip as she detached hers from mine.

"Do I need a reason to kiss you?" I questioned and she scoffed. I smiled at the beautiful girl sitting in front of me, thanking god for every second spent with her.

"Who texted me?" She said, making me frown.

"Why bring that up? I thought we had a moment." I huffed and turned my nose up at the sky, acting like her on her moody days. She shot me a look.

"Tommy." She almost scolded. Damn I loved when she called me Tommy. 

"It was no one. Just a tweet." I assured her and pulled her in for another innocent kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 415 97
๐™ท๐™ด๐šˆ ๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด! ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™พ ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด๐š ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ. ๐™ท๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ด ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ถ๐š„๐šˆ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™น๐™พ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚. ๐Ÿ“๐™ฝ๐™พ๐™ฝ๏ฟฝ...
147K 2.4K 28
A new job and a new romance? What a life! Your life went from "normal" to exciting when you get hired to work on the set of Spider-Man: Homecoming. Y...
22.5K 447 14
-Rules are set between you and your best friend. The major rule being that siblings are off limits. -Like, completely 100% off limits. -But when th...
33.5K 468 18
~In between birth and death, life is filled with moments of love and heartache, joy and pain, and so much more.~ Moving to England changed Riley's l...