๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐๐Ž๐”๐‘'๐’...

By billiedeansbitch

Billie Dean Howard x Reader What happens when Billie Dean screws her young, next door neighbor? *completed* More

The Neighbor's Wife
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Alone Together - I
Alone Together - II
The Neighbour's Wife

Chapter 18

1.7K 109 11
By billiedeansbitch

The same morning after the call, Billie had an agreement to speak to her lawyer in person to discuss the matter at hand which for her cannot wait any longer. She had dismissed every call that had to do with her soon to be ex-husband coming from anybody but her lawyer, especially about posting a bail for a temporary release. She didn't want anything to do with him. 

The woman couldn't bear a gram of thought about helping him in any way which for her was similar to supporting the wrong doings and actions made by a fully grown man who had a chance to think rationally but chosen not to. Not that William needed her help, she knew this man could pull any string in his hands and get himself out without her. He had people on his back no matter how gruesome he was and would willingly support him.

Later that morning, Billie Dean received a message coming from her only friend, Cordelia Goode. Smiling fervently down her phone Billie Dean wrote her back informing the other blonde that she would be there shortly. Their friendship was unordinary, a witch and a medium creating a special bond was atypical. Witches were fond of people but it was rare to be close to people with special abilities, specifically ones that commune with the afterlife spirits. Witches thought it was a crime to use it to lure ordinary people for money in exchange a very little communication from their loved ones who no longer walk among humans. For last few decades their kinds didn't mend well together but neither were enemies and friends but then Billie Dean and Cordelia's paths interjected.

When Cordelia heard that the medium was visiting her town long time ago prior to when Billie brought (y/n) with her in New Orleans, she didn't waste a second and sent her an invite for a dinner. In the beginning the sole purpose of this was to challenge Billie's ability, measure her, so she asked if Billie could reach out for her mentor who had long passed, Myrtle Snow then her very own mother, Fiona Goode. Unexpectedly, one thing led to another, both woman had more glasses of champagne and shots of scotch than they could take and even decided to continue it in Billie's hotel room.

These women may had a past together involving drunk sex, cigarettes, and a little bit magic (for sexual purposes) they still knew rationally better to evolve it into something less sexual and more into pure bond of friendship than just throwing it away. Their potential as friends could survive for a lifetime than being romantically together which could ruin either of them.

Dropping by to her apartment for a quick shower because she never had an opportunity for it earlier, Billie had herself ready just in time when she received another text coming from the younger woman. (y/n) was able to join them for lunch due to her professor who failed to attend her last subject and it appeared to be that there was no substitute at all.

Driving herself to the location, Billie's heart pumped faster at the thought of being around two of the most important people in her life. Quickly, after parking the car she took her sunglasses from her purse and wore it, concealing her appearance. She was met by the hostess upon entering the doors with a lively smile, "Reservation for Howard." The hostess didn't have to check twice, since Howard is a big name and seeing it was absolutely The Billie Dean, right way the woman directed her further inside to the reserved table for Billie and her company.

One of the seats were occupied by Cordelia Goode, on her part of the table was a glass of champagne, "I hope you don't mind that I got started without you." She teased the woman who elegantly took her seat opposite to Cordelia. They were then attended by the server, "Another of this, please-No actually we'll take the whole bottle." Complying the server took off immediately.

"So I heard. How have you been holding up?" Billie knew better than to lie to Cordelia who could practically read what was on her mind which was she playfully replied with, "Can't you just go in my head and skip this part of the conversation?"

Understanding the stress, Cordelia nodded, "Very well then." Testing the woman. Once the server returned, Billie Dean eagerly waited for her glass to be filled, the server leaving them alone with the bottle dunk in an ice bucket.

Taking a large sip, "Would you do me a favour?" Billie said out of the blue, placing her glass aside. It was evident that she had something in mind that seemed to be serious or not really. Anticipating, Cordelia leaned forward showing her interest "I've been thinking what's the perk of having you as friend-a witch... so could you just make him, I don't know, make him drink one of your potions and like make him sign the damn papers? I'm tired of playing the cat and mouse game, Delia."

Wanting to laugh, Cordelia chose that it was best not to and only mustered a sigh, "Oh, honey." Reaching out a free hand and placing it above Billie's, consoling the other woman.

Billie Dean pushed on, "I mean you're not violating any witch law if no one knows of it. It would be our dirty little secret-add that to our list! Until you and I are both six feet underground with maggots coming out of our noses." Billie snorted at how desperate she sounded to be "This is pathetic." Chuckling, Billie finished her first glass. "Should we order now or we're still waiting for someone?" Cordelia asked eyeing the third seat between her and her dear friend.

Across the restaurant, (y/n) stood waiting for the sign to turn red so it would be safe for her to cross the road. Once the vehicles halted (y/n) and a few people crossed the pedestrian, briskly she took a glance at her watch it was only half an hour past twelve. Practically running up the doors she was met by the hostess, looking past the woman who was checking on her little booklet, (y/n)'s eyes landed on William's piercing brown eyes right across the room in the left wing of the restaurant.

He was engaged enough to the conversation he was having with an older guy to glance away. Feeling her stomach's in knots she asked for the lady's room after giving her the direction she flee.

It was obvious that William was here for another reason and was completely unaware that his wife was also in the same exact location as he was and only the bar in the middle and styled dividers were forbidding them to see one another.

Caging herself in the restroom, (y/n) immediately took her phone out to contact Billie Dean. She did not know if this was supposed to happen, were they supposed to meet after having different agendas with other people... whatever it was, she knew she had to talk to her.

With luck not siding by her side the first ring was ignored, Billie Dean was not answering her calls so she wrote her twice still no response.

Coming out nervously she puffed a breath, discreetly looking around for any sign of Billie Dean. Spotting a mop of blonde hair facing her back, she immediately familiarized herself with the other woman who sat opposite to Billie but then there was a man standing tall beside Billie's seat.

Startled with his unwanted appearance, the initial response of Billie's body was to stiffened up. "Oh what a surprise!" he said looking between the women. "Miss Goode, pleasure to meet you again." William had his feign innocence etched on his face again with a little mischievous smile on his thin lips, taking Cordelia's free hand and kissing it, a gesture of an appropriate gentleman. About five minutes ago, William caught the sight of (y/n) hurriedly walking away from the hostess. So then he had a hunch that the only reason the young woman would be here was because of his wife knowing the weird bond the two developed. Cutting his conversation with his lawyer he stood up to look around.

"I'm William-the husband. For sure my Billie darling here has told you a lot about me. I hope it's all the good stuffs. We don't want getting on the bad side ey?" The certain tone of his voice when he emphasize that one wore made Billie felt so much anger already. William's chuckle made Cordelia wince and took a huge sip of her champagne. Today she was reminded how repulsing and awful the man truly was.

William who was standing beside his wife stroked the back of Billie's hair before placing a kiss on the woman's cheek, "May I?" he asked referring to the empty seat. "Actually sweetheart, we were in the middle of an important conversation before you interrupted us, don't you have someplace else to be?" Sensing Billie's hostility his jaw clenched and grip the side of Billie's seat. Bending himself just so his was on Billie's level, "You're not planning on escaping the city with her, are you?"

"She threatens you, doesn't she? Or anyone for the matter who's in close contact with me." She barked back in the same tone as William's.

"You can go to any court but still in the end of the day, I will still be your husband. You and I are meant to be together so whatever fantasy you have, that's not coming true as long as I am nowhere near it." He finished his sentence with another kiss on Billie's cheek before he straightened up his back and casually fixed the cuffs of his top. "Have a very delightful afternoon ladies. I am expecting you tonight at home, darling." William snapped his fingers gesturing for the server who walked by, "Their second bottle is on me." He said pointing to what both women were drinking.

"Oh no, it's not necessary at all." Cordelia replied almost gagging on her drink.

"I insist, you and my wife has a lot more to discuss about for sure. Take this as my apology for disrupting your conversation." And with that William walked away from their table passing the young woman who stood frozen near the table. "The third seat must be yours." He whispered to her, "Tell my wife to go home tonight, will you? Or I will have to take her home myself." With a soft pat on her shoulder William continued to walk away with the smugness of face and the smirk on his lips.

____

The night was in heavy silence... just two women sharing a bottle of a much stronger choice of pleasurable poison, skipping the dinner and casual talks. Cordelia stayed the night, after what she had witnessed happening before her eyes during lunch she had made her decision right there not to go back home even though she achingly missed her girls after a weeklong of travelling for business.

In Billie's hand was a paper holding her result from her last check up from the OB-GYN this late afternoon. So no, Billie was not indulging herself a bottle of fine alcohol because of William. Today she found out she was infertile, so her sorrows were for her useless uterus and her crumbling dreams of having a child of her own.

Exactly knowing what the other woman was going through, Cordelia could not still measure how it felt for the other woman. Sure, she mutually understood how it hurt to know that your body rejected to give life to a tiny human but the pain she must have known was nowhere near what Billie was going through right now given the added stress from her marriage.

All she could do was give her soft pats and strokes on the back, gulping alcohol with her friend.

Billie didn't want a walking retirement plan. A caretaker. What she wanted was a child, her child. A baby that has her eyes, nose, lips, basically a carbon copy of herself. She wanted to nurture that kid with kindness and love, the type of love she never had as a child even though she was close to her parents. A child she would accept wholeheartedly whatever decision they would make for themselves.

"You'd think this is silly. That adoption is always an open choice... I don't want that..." Billie trailed off with her mouth still open, her brain thinking what her next words should be but nothing. She stared hard on the floor before downing another shot again.

Laughing about the idea on her mind she voiced it out unintentionally to her friend, "Can't you do a little magic in me?" Feeling her heart broke, Cordelia smiled apologetically to her friend, "I would have done that too to myself if I could." Downing to her that Cordelia faced the same problem before, Billie looked at her friend sadly.

"Oh yeah right my bad. Let's make a toast" Evidently, Billie was nowhere near being sober now. She raised her hand and took Billie's hand and raised it too, "To us, and our useless uterus, and the babies we could have had."

A fit of laughter broke into the living room as they continued to drown their sadness with each other's company and few more shots of tequila.

A/N:  well i had fun writing this chapter. drunk billie is obviosuly my favorite. i hope y'all enjoyed this and hate william more!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
504K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
222K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC