VSOO ONE SHOTS

By Nityachowdary

Just random vsoo oneshots with fluff, angst, romance........... More

Introduction
Secret admirer part 1
Secret admirer part 2
Mafia's angel part 2
A/N
Safe place
Taken
It's only you
Officer's thief

Mafia's angel part 1

3.8K 160 162
By Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV_

Kim Taehyung, the mafia of underworld. He is known for his ruthless nature towards bad people.

At the same time, he is treated as god and savoir  among good people. Cause he never harms innocent human beings. 

But to criminals, he shows how painful the death can be .
He is devil when it comes to teaching lesson to fuckers.

Everyone fears of this ruthless mafia who can kill in just  snap of seconds without any evidence.

Even though cops found evidence,  they can't go against him. Cause apart from being don of underworld, Taehyung is even super rich CEO.

With his influence, he can erase any proofs just in no time.

This mafia to whom criminals shiver with fear is having only one weakness.

That's his wife,  his beautiful pretty angel Kim Jisoo . Taehyung loves her more than anything.

In one word,  he will die without his angel. She is like oxygen to him, he needs her to live in this earth.

Taehyung will shoot himself if something happens to her.

His angel being   in danger is biggest nightmare for him.

Taehyung met Jisoo during college days. He is just a student then, his father is in mafia. He knows after college, he should take up the underworld.

Without knowing he fell for Jisoo so hardly. They confessed and started dating.

During their relationship, Taehyung found out that Jisoo hates violence, she is so so  scared of mafia and underworld.

Jisoo will never even watch  news related to them. She despises mafia leaders from the bottom of  her heart.
She just shivers thinking of them.

So to no to lose his angel. Taehyung hide his another profession to Jisoo.

Without knowing anything, Jisoo got married to Taehyung.

She loves her husband more than anything.  Her husband is her strength, he is her precious world.

She will never ever  leave him till her last breath.

But will this remain same, after Jisoo  knows the  hidden truth?.

It's night time, Jisoo is sleeping on bed while reading book.

Her eyes are closing,  she want to sleep badly. But no, she should wait for her hubby.

Now a days they are not getting time for themselves.  As Taehyung is being so  busy with underworld.

With door sound, Jisoo immediately hugged her husband from bed.

Taehyung chuckled at his angel. He brushed her hair and kissed forehead
"Angel, didn't you sleep till now?"

Jisoo shook her head and showed her pouty lips to him. He can't resist that  at all, so sucked them until he is satisfied.

"Hubby, did you eat dinner?"
She asked fiddling with his shirt buttons

"Yes, I did angel. I already told you on call earlier.
He replied while placing his head in crook of her neck and inhaled baby like smell. His angel is so soft and mushy.

If possible,  he want to hug her forever and bask in her warmth all day and night.

Taehyung tried to feel her curves but Jisoo covered herself with blanket.
He frowned at that and tried to remove blanket.

But Jisoo is not allowing him.
"Angel, Why did wrap yourself with this blanket?.
Did something happen to you ?"
He asked with panic face. Just the thought of his Jisoo hurting,  he will shiver to death.

Jisoo shook her head again with red cheeks and whispered into her ear slowly

" Hubby, I wore only your favourite transparent  shirt.

I'm  missing you a lot now a days"

Taehyung's grip tightened on her waist. He understood what his needy baby is asking for. Even he missed  feeling her sinful body a lot.

After marriage,  every night is literal heaven for him. He makes love to his pretty wife  all night while  pampering her  with lots and lots of  kisses and sweet praises for taking him so good.  

These days, Taehyung couldn't spend more time with her. So every night he comes home late,  hugs his angel from back and   then drifts to sleep tiredly.

Today his pretty angel asked boldly for the first time. He will satisfy her with all his means.

"Go, lay on bed beautifully for me.
I will fresh up and take you whole night"
He whispered while licking her earlobe.

⚠️ Smut⚠️

Jisoo nodded with red cheeks. With rapid heart beat,  she layed on bed and removed that blanket covering her.

That's it,  she is with  white transparent shirt that  reached her mid thighs.

Jisoo  didn't even button up first few buttons of that shirt. Clearly exposing her half cleavage and smooth honey like legs.

Taehyung groaned at that erotic sight. His angel sprawled on bed with nothing except his shirt. She is eagerly waiting for him while wetting her juicy  lips.

Taehyung hovered over Jisoo and kissed her very roughly. He ripped her shirt while kissing. That's it,  his baby is completely naked under him.

He roamed his hands over her soft body, pinching and rubbing certain areas.

Jisoo moaned just with his touch. Her hubby's cold hands is making her mind go dazy.

Minutes passed, now Taehyung is fucking her so roughly while groaning loudly at warm tight  hole taking him so so good.

" Ah ah h-hubby. Right there.
Oh Taee, don't st-top M-mmm"
Jisoo is moaning loudly while jerking at his every hard thrust.

"Look at you angel, begging to not stop.

Your hole is b-becoming m-more needy isn't it?.

C-Clenching so tightly a-around me"
Taehyung grunted while leaving Jisoo's  hand and holding her waist tightly to have better access.

⚠️ Smut ends here ⚠️

It's mid night, Jisoo woke up with pain. She looked down and took a deep breath at that sight.

Taehyung is still inside her, he is sleeping with his head on her chest.

Jisoo pushed him back gently and whined when she felt her hole empty.

She laid Taehyung gently beside her. And then placed her head on his naked chest.

Jisoo  lifted her head and observed his handsome face under moonlight.

"Hubby, I love you so much. I can't even tell you how much.

You are the only paradise for me.

Every time, when  you call me angel.  I  feel like giving you  my everything and treat you like my hero, my shining armour

B-But now a  days, y-you are n-not spending more time with me.

Why?. Did y-you get bored of me?.

I'm feeling so insecure these days. I don't know how to get r-rid of this"
Jisoo mumbled to herself with glossy eyes and kissed his forehead.

She is scared what if her hubby found someone better than her.

Jisoo knows Taehyung loves her more than anything.  But now a days, he being busy is making her feel like that.

Jisoo snapped from her thoughts when she heard Taehyung's phone ringing.

She shuffled to bedside table with blanket around her half naked body. Without thinking of anything,  Jisoo lifted the call.

"V, we found those bastards who are hiding from us since one week.

We locked them in basement.

Come fast to our mafia building.

Kill those criminals brutally  with your own hands.

V, why aren't you answering?

Is your angel beside you ?

Taehyung,  I suggest you to reveal hidden truth to her .

How many days will you  cover it up?

Your angel should know  ' about you  being mafia leader'.

So listen to me this time, tell her everything.

Relationships require pure honesty. If not definitely you will face more difficulties in future"

Namjoon, Taehyung's right hand revealed hidden truth thinking he is talking to his leader 'V'.

Namjoon cut the call after saying. This happens every time, when Taehyung is with Jisoo. He will not answer anything, just listen to others conversation silently until they cut the call.

So Namjoon thought the same way this time. But don't know he brought huge storm in his leader's personal life.

Jisoo is trembling now, she is breathing heavily. With scared face, she turned her head and looked at her husband who is sleeping peacefully on bed.

Her entire body is shivering with fear.  Her hubby is Mafia leader. He kills and tortures people. He lied with her, he broke her trust.

Jisoo still couldn't believe it. With trembling hands, she went towards his secret locker which is right beside the bed.

Jisoo knows about this, she once saw Taehyung taking something out of that.  As he immediately placed inside his coat pocket. She didn't see clearly what it is .

Jisoo felt like she shouldn't ask about that. She trusted him blindly but he broke her completely. 

Their love, marriage, most  beautiful moments are just covered with lies.

While wiping her tears, Jisoo opened that locker with trembling hands.

She gasped loudly and fell back by seeing  freaking gun inside that.

Taehyung woke up by  sound of his angel  gasping. He worriedly searched for his baby in panic.

His entire world shattered into pieces when he found Jisoo holding that gun and looking at him with teary red eyes and scared face......................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
33.6K 623 33
Just a bunch of reactions, imagines, one shots. you can request ! Fluff Angst Smut Gifs Free pics 😛. Just a bunch of your favs and you let your imag...
4.3K 192 5
A tale of meant-to-be. Enjoy~
4K 312 22
Bts oneshots I'm new writer hope you will support me