R.I; ARK

By NotP_xl

Your run of the mill Isekai book where you, the reader, gets sent in Terra, by none other than Truck-kun hims... More

Read first (Not really...)
Edit, I guess? (Again, don't read this-)
Pro;Logue
Ar;rival
Dis;Covery
Frost;Byte
Tundra
Instruct/Breakout
Ep/Logue
Learning/Procedure
Time/Skip
Wind/Up
Walking In The Dust
730-Days
Re-Trace
Baby-Sit
Build-Up
Cli-Max
Tranqui.Lity
Forty.Seven
Wing.Man
Dark Memory
Re|Treat
Drop Notice

Frost/Nova

2.3K 81 25
By NotP_xl

(A/n: Welp, I don't really have to say anything here, so... enjoy the chapter; I guess...)

Ursus

Terran Year 10XX

...
....
...

After brutally bashing your comically large spoon into the remaining soldiers, you went back to the infected children, visibly scared by what you did to them.

Y/n Come on, let's go, it's only a matter of time until they find out about it.

Infected Boy M-mister...

Y/n ...?

Infected Boy W-we still h-have to find the others...

Y/n Hmm...

You looked at one of the guards, seeing his chest go up and down, signifying that they're still alive.

Y/n I think I have someone who knows the answer.

You went towards as their eyes were fixated towards the noise, once they saw you they tried moving, only to fail due to the beatings you gave them.

You pulled their collar, looking at their eyes in the most menacing way you can.

Y/n So, you either have two choices here, tell me where're the rest...

Using your arts again, you created a weapon that can only be defined as Pain and Pleasure, at the same time.

A dildo with a hidden blade.

Don't ask how in hell would that work out if someone were to try and create it.

Y/n ...or I'll shove this in your mouth.

Clearly shaken by the offer, they chose the first.

Ursus Guard H-head towards the central railway, go to the south one, that's where they're at.

Y/n Glad that you chose the latter, now...

You bashed their face with The Spoon, knocking them out.

Y/n Central railway...

Before you could think of a way to know where the hell that was, one of the kids seemed to have found something on one of the Guard's pockets.

Infected Boy Mister! I think this is a map!

Y/n Huh? Oh, right.

You took the map from the kid's hand as the latter went back behind you.

Y/n Hmm... turn left, left, and right...

Infected Boy Where should we go now, mister?

Turning to them, you directed a reassuring smile towards them.

Y/n Well, we should find a place where they won't see you, after that, I'll find the rest of your group, alright?

The rest of them nodded.

Y/n Alright, follow me, I think I know a place...

...
..
...

Ursus Guard What the hell is taking them-

A knife was thrown at the guard's head, killing them.

What do you expect, them surviving that fatal wound? Me neither.

Y/n And... Clear! You guys can come out now.

The group of kids, who were hiding at the pile of rocks, came out as they rushed towards you.

Infected Boy Are they... dead?

Y/n Well, when you see someone with a knife stuck in their head, you could officially mark them as dead.

The kid, not knowing what you said, just nodded.

Y/n Now at this point there should be-

??? Could you please lower your voice? At this point, they might as well hear you...

Recognizing the voice, you turned around to see Eugen.

Eugen ...What, surprised to see me?

Y/n Did Patriot sent you here...?

Eugen I guess you could say it like that...

Y/n Just give me a yes or no, dammit.

Eugen Alright, alright! He did ask me to check on you. Talk about being worried.

Y/n What, do you really expect someone like him could get here without anyone noticing?

Eugen Well...

Y/n Anyway, enough chit-chat, bring these kids back to the rendezvous point. I still have to find the rest.

Eugen Woah, Woah, Woah! You're telling me to do this AFTER I get over here? I mean, I could be a help to you since-

Y/n Alright, alright! Just help me find these kids a place to hide in here, meet me at the central railway station once you're done.

Eugen Now that, that's one thing I'm good at.

You looked at the children behind you, hesitating to go near the hooded figure.

Y/n *sigh* Stay with him, alright? We'll go look for the rest of your group since staying with you guys... well... we might as well be dead the moment they see us.

Infected Boy I-its ok, Mister... we'll go with him. Just promise us to find them, please?

Y/n I will...

You patted their head, reassuring them.

Standing up, you looked at Eugen.

Y/n Try to find a suitable spot, not like a box in the middle of the fucking base.

Eugen As if I would do that...

He left with the group of kids shortly after he said that.

Y/n Welp, time to hide the bodies, don't want to mess this up right now...

...
..
...

Y/n Shit...

Ursus Guard Stay where you are and put your hands up!

Do I, the narrator, have to do explain why you got caught?

Alright, alright fine...

Dead body found.

I think you'll know where that goes...

Ursus Guard Drop that... spoon?

Y/n ...Could we just... get on with this?

Ursus Guard R-right!

The guard was about to handcuff you when...

*Clank!*

...You bashed their head with The Spoon, obviously.

Y/n Good thing these delayed abortions didn't have any security verification thing to notify them that they're alive... or pagers for short.

Hearing one of them groan, you hit them again with The Spoon.

Ursus Guard Gah!

Carrying them, you hid the bodies, one by one, not leaving any trace of evidence behind.

Otherwise, they might as well have a dozen of police officers the moment you try to leave.

Y/n *phew* Alright, time to get serious-

Eugen Why are you still here?

Y/n ...

You looked at Eugen, seeing him crossing his arms, looking at you disappointingly.

Y/n I was... enjoying the view?

Eugen stayed silent, making a drop of sweat roll down your face.

Eugen Look, are you being serious here or not. Literal children are being enslaved by people as we speak.

Y/n ...

Eugen If I were you...

He grabbed your collar aggressively, making you stumble upon your footing.

Eugen ...I'd rather save them than standing here.

He let go of you, turning his back against you in the process.

Eugen Now come on, we wouldn't want them dead now, do we?

Standing up, you walked by his side as the two of you walked out of the cave.

Eugen At least you have some sense in your brain...

Y/n Says the person who's trying to be edgy.

Eugen A-... *sigh* you got me there...

Y/n Hehehe...

Shortly after that, the two of you focused on finding where the central railway was.

...
....
...

It didn't take a long time for them both of you as by following one of the guard patrols, the both of you managed to successfully go to the railway station.

Eugen *Whisper* So where exactly are they?

Y/n *Whisper* The guard said that it's at the south-

Eugen What were you saying?

Turning around to look at you, he saw you looking in the direction of where South is at.

Eugen ...

Y/n No fucking way...

Eugen Y/n now isn't the time to crack a joke-

Y/n I'm being serious here, there is no. Fucking. Way. Do you understand now?

Eugen ...That still counts as a joke.

Y/n Dammit.

Eugen looked at the wall in front of him.

Eugen Now why would they lie about the kids being held captive in the south?

Y/n Hmm...

Taking out the spoon behind your back, you walked towards the wall.

Y/n "Try attack."

You swung The Spoon at the wall, magically making said wall vanish.

Eugen ...

Y/n ...

You decided to break the silence by walking towards the hidden pathway. Almost leaving Eugen behind as he caught up to you.

Eugen I'm going to need an explanation of how you did that.

Y/n Let me think about it... how about- Wait, why does it feel very cold now?

You looked around you, seeing the rocky cave slowly being covered with snow and ice.

Eugen Is this...?

Eugen went to touch the ice, only for him to retract his arm back due to the sheer temperature.

Eugen Holy- this could cause frostbite!

Frostbite.

Frostbite...

You could only think about it for a second before the sudden realization comes to you.

Y/n Eugen...

Eugen Yeah...?

You stared at him, causing the latter to feel uneasy.

Eugen Are you good or-

Y/n Oh screw it! If you don't get it, the kids may have been frozen to death! Now let's go!

You ran forward, leaving Eugen behind.

Eugen Wait, how could they- oh right... their arts...

He shortly went to catch you up after that.

...
....
...

"S-sister..."

??? Stay away from them!

Meanwhile, at the end of the cave, we see a little girl with bunny-like features holding a knife which was pointed at the remaining Ursus Guards due to her accidentally activating her own arts, killing some of them due to the sheer coldness which turned them to ice.

Infected Boy Sister, stop. We have no way to stop the-

??? I don't care! I don't want them to lay a finger on all of you! Even if I have to kill myself!

Infected Girl S-sister...

The remaining of the guards looked at each other before chuckling.

Ursus Guard Aw, that's so sweet of you, rebelling against us now, huh? Well... go on, at least put on a show for u-

Before he could continue, his head was pierced by a knife.

Ursus Guard Two W-what the-

"Batter..."

A figure was behind him as they pulled out... a... Spoon? Seriously?

Y/n Up!

Ursus Guard Two Oh fu-

Before the guard could react, he was instantly blown away by the sheer momentum of swinging a comically large spoon.

Eugen Y/n, behind you!

Y/n Huh?

Ursus Guard Three You'll pay for this-

An icicle pierced through their skull, killing them.

Y/n ...

The now-deceased guard fell face first, only making it spill more blood on the floor.

Y/n ...I've seen worse.

You turned to look at the girl, visibly scared of the sudden appearance from the both of you.

??? W-who are you?

Y/n ...are you talking to me or him?

??? I'm talking to you...

Y/n Alright, so what do you have to say then?

??? Well... who are you?

Y/n I'm just your run-of-the-mill doctor, now enough talking, let's get you all out of here.

Before you could carry the girl at your back, you felt your skin turning into ice as the girl backed away.

Y/n Oh... right...

Pulling out something from your coat, you wrapped it around your arms as you slowly walked towards the girl after that.

??? S-stop! I'll only make your hands turn into-

Y/n Don't worry about it, I've dealt with much worse stuff than this.

She went silent as you carried her at your back.

Immediately after that, you felt the freezing ice touch your back as your body trembled due to the cold temperature.

Y/n W-Woah...

??? You should hurry up, it's only a few minutes before your entire body turns to ice.

Y/n I know, I know... Eugen.

Eugen who was removing the ties from the rest of the children turned to look at you.

Eugen Yeah...?

Y/n I'll have to leave you with them, my body isn't well suited for frostbite so I have to hurry up.

Eugen Well... Good luck on that.

Y/n Uh-huh.

You soon left after that.

...
....
...

(A/n: God why do I feel like this cliffhanger doesn't fit well with the setting of the story...)

~NotP_xl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.8K 35
A certain Fox Spirit has a job. And his job is purifying evil spirits and guiding lost spirits to where they belong. Now what will he do if the human...
1.9K 79 19
Go read the rewrite instead!! It's better!!! - You work as an assasian, killing horrible people. It pays well, and it's SUPER fun. Though, one night...
Allea By Ruji

General Fiction

832K 30.4K 66
[Part 1 | Completed ✓] Allea's life can be summed up in one word; waste. Looking back all she saw was a girl running behind things, things that never...