Word Of Action!✔️

By saraqat

-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the sto... More

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter one- The
Chapter two- famous
Chapter three-Serkan
Chapter four- Bolat
Chapter five-Taught
Chapter six- me
Chapter eight- love
Chapter nine- is
Chapter ten- not
Chapter eleven- just
Chapter twelve-a
Chapter thirteen-feeling
Chapter fourteen- it
Chapter fifteen-is
Chapter fifteen pt.2-is
Chapter sixteen- a
Chapter sixteen-pt. a
Chapter seventeen-word
Chapter seventeen pt.2-word
Chapter seventeen pt.3-word
Chapter eighteen- of
Chapter eighteen pt.2-of.
Chapter eighteen pt.3-of
Chapter nineteen-action
Chapter nineteen pt.2-action
Chapter nineteen pt.3- action
Chapter nineteen pt.4- action
Chapter twenty- Word of action!
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter seven- that

521 37 16
By saraqat

Eda's POV.

We left after we were officially married, I don't feel like today is a special day if I had any other way to get what I want, I would divorce him as fast as possible. I never wanted to get married and after I started working as a detective I removed the idea completely from my mind- I want to concentrate on my work and work only-. Sometimes I sit and see what made me the woman I am, I always find that my dad is the reason, love breaks you makes you weaker and controls you and that is the last thing I want. Melo clearing her throat let me exit my world of overthinking.

"Um, I have somethings to do so, I should leave" She turned to face me "Congratulations, dada, I still can't believe that you're married" I know Melo doesn't have anything to do she's trying to escape because she thinks that if I spend enough time with Serkan I will see the good-romantic side of him and then I will love him and that's complete bullshit.

"Believe it, Melo!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. Engin cut out the romantic-bestie role and said.

"Congratulations brother, congratulations Eda, I hope that you will live a happy life, I'll leave you two love birds" I shot him a quick smile, he hugged Serkan then said to Melo "Do you want a ride?"

And of course, Melo being Melo accepted and hugged me one last time before she left. I am now left alone with the famous Serkan Bolat.

"Congratulations Eda" He smiled at me

"Don't act like we two love each other, cut the shit"

"Whoa, calm down, I think the cold-hearted Eda is back right?"

"Oh, how did you guess" I looked at him with an innocent smile under my lashes"Does your friend know about our arrangement? I felt that he has no idea" I asked

"Yes he knows, don't mind him!" He shrugged

"I want to take you to a beautiful place, will you come with me?" he asked as if I said nothing

"Yeah, no problem"

He opened the car door for me and then jumped to his side. I have a question in my mind and if I didn't ask for it I will die from my curiosity.

"Why didn't you let me sign a prenup?" I asked without introductions

"Why would I?" He asked surprised.

"Aren't you afraid that we would get divorced and I would take half of your fortune?"

"No" He answered immediately

"What makes you so sure I wouldn't do it?"

"Because you need me in a whole completely different thing, you don't want my money you want me"

"Yeah, don't boost your ego dude, you still don't know why I married you" He looked at me and smirked.

"No, I know very well why you married me!" WOW

"Why did I marry you?"

"I don't need to name it because you already know the reason detective" Yeah well he's smart, let me give him the credit for it, but I won't tell him that because he already has a big head from his ego.

"Oh don't worry famous Serkan Bolat I know very well" I sighed and looked out of the window" By the way, where are we going?"

"It is a surprise" I nodded and sighed another time. He's acting like we are really married. I married him because he's my biggest enemy in my life I know that it sounds weird-but, that's the truth- and one day when I'll put him in prison it will be my biggest achievement in life.

"What are you thinking about?" Serkan asked suddenly

"The BLACKBAT" Here we go I'll let you slip anything about it.

"What about him?"

"I'm just thinking how will I feel when I get him, I'll be the happiest human alive in this whole world"

"I hope you will find him soon" Oh, I found him, babe, I'm just waiting for one more thing.

"Me too!" I said innocently

"Is Melo your only friend?" Serkan wondered changing the subject.

"NO, I have Efe he's my best friend and boss"

"You mean by your boss?"

"He's the chief of police" I looked over at him.

"So you have the boss-employee friend thingy?"

"No, I hate not being professional for any reason, at first he tried to be my friend but then I refused and told him inside work we will be professional and outside work we could be whatever we want. that simple." I motioned with my hands as if I was presenting a product on a T.V

"You could be whatever you want? Should I be scared of him or something, even if you have something he can't stand a chance by me"

"Your ego will get you in trouble one day, no he has a girlfriend called Selin Atakay, and let me tell you she hates me" I looked at him and he was shocked "Serkan?" He didn't answer he kept his eyes on the road and froze.

"Serkan? Are you okay?"

"Um....what?Y..yeah I'm okay continue what you were saying" He's distracted I can see it in his eyes.

"I finished, when will we arrive?"

"Soon!" God, I am curious I want to know where we are going, maybe he will kill me?! Yeah, stupid Eda he can't Ali is following you. But if he wants to kill me he would kill Ali also right?! EDA STOP THESE CRAZY THOUGHTS, He can't do anything, you stupid girl.

We rode in silence till my phone rang I looked over at Serkan shocked then looked through the mirror to make sure that Ali is behind us Serkan took a glimpse at me and smiled "What?" He asked

"Give me your phone right now" He gave me the phone and I answered my phone immediately. I put Efe's phone number on Serkan's phone and dialed his phone while talking with the person on the other line.

"The BLACKBAT," I said and took a look at Serkan's phone and made sure that Efe heard me.

"Detective Eda, how are you?"

"What do you want?"

"Oh, should I need something to call you?"

"Cut this shit and tell me what do you want?"

"OH Uh, I don't want anything from you, but your friend Melo maybe needs to talk with you" I was shocked before I could respond the call ended.

"F*CK F*CK F*CK" I screamed and hit the tableau with my hand

"Eda, what's going on?" Efe asked from the other end

"He got her Efe he got her" I cried out

"Who got who Eda?" Serkan asked

"DON'T YOU DARE PLAY THAT ROLE ON ME, TELL ME WHERE.IS.SHE?" I screamed at Serkan

"Eda, calm down, tell me what's happening!" Efe demanded and Serkan pulled out the car to the street-side.

"I won't forgive myself if anything happened to her Efe, please bring her back, please!" I cried out with a loud sob I can't stop myself anymore

"Eda, baby, calm down and explain everything" Serkan assured me 

"T.t..the blackbat hasss...s Melo," I said between sobs.

Serkan's POV

It is the first time that I see Eda in this condition she's sobbing hysterically.

"Eda, will you calm down sweetheart, we will get her" I heard Efe saying then Eda's phone rang she answered in a flashlight.

"You ************* where is Melo, keep her out of that, she has nothing to do with you, your war is with me you bit*h" Eda screamed her lungs out

"Eda put the phone on speaker I want to hear what he's saying," Efe said on the other end. And Eda obliged in seconds

"Now, now Eda you should talk respectfully or your friend won't stay without harm," the other person said

"What do you want?" Eda asked after calming down.

"You!" Eda started laughing uncontrollably
"Listen, and listen good, you have two days if you didn't stop your investigation on my case your friend will be delivered for you dead"

"Dada please help me!" Melek yelled

"Shut up!" the caller barked at her then ended the call and Eda shook while crying I tried to console her but she shrugged my hands off.

"You're the reason, I hate you! If anything happened to my friend I will kill you!" She said between sobs.

"Eda, sweetheart, where are you I am coming to get you," Efe said

"I will bring her Efe don't worry!" I promised.

Eda ended the call with Efe she gave me my phone silently then got out of the car. She sat on the bonnet. I got out of the car and stood in front of her. Her silent tears were running down her face she looked vulnerable she looks broken, then she sighed and looked my way "You know" She said in a low voice almost not heard "Melo was the first person who cared for me in this life, not even my dad care for me as much as her and you doing that to her is the signal for starting a war, I swear on my life that you will regret it" She pointed a finger at me and gritted her teeth.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I looked puzzled at her

"Yeah and I'm a fool" She glared at me. Then I remembered that Engin is the one who drove Melo to her home. "Did The Blackbat tell you if he has my friend?" I asked showing worry.

"Ask yourself!" she gritted on her teeth

"Eda, it's not the time for your stubbornness, is my friend with him?" She glanced at me and gave me a weird look.

"Call him and see for yourself" She stood up and motioned for Ali to come her way.

I called Engin and he answered after the third ring.

"Hello brother, are you ok? everything ok?" I asked

"Everything fine, why?" He asked

"Nothing, talk to you later"

I walked over to eda.

"Anyone has a painkiller?" She asked while rubbing her temples

"Are you ok?" I asked worried

"Do you want to go to the hospital, ma'am?" Ali asked her

"No, I want some water, let's go home!" she requested

"ok, let's go" I walked to my side of the car and Eda got in the car I tried to turn it on but every time I failed. I sighed.

"Is there something wrong?" Eda asked while her eyes were closed.

"I think we ran out of fuel" She looked over at me

"You have everything planned but when it came to your car you forgot to put fuel in it!" She laughed angrily "You're such a man famous Serkan Bolat, you solve your problem I am going with Ali," She said and removed her seatbelt then got out of the car.

When she stood up she was unsteady so she held the car door, I got out of the car and jumped to her side.

"Eda, what's going on? Let's call the ambulance"

"No, no need I'm fine that happened because I stood up fast, don't worry"

"I'm coming with you I'll send someone to get my car, I can't leave you like that"

I held her from her waist and lead her to Ali's car, we entered the car and started driving I called Engin and he answered immediately "Engin, get someone to get my car, change of plans" I didn't wait for him to answer I ended the call before he started to talk like an opened radio.

Someone's phone started when Eda sighed I knew that it's her phone.

"Aziz, what's wrong?" I heard her say.

"You have him? Why didn't anyone from the police department tell me?" She asked already getting annoyed

"Oh, yeah that's right I'm sorry I forgot, is Efe there?" This time it was my turn to get annoyed, her relationship with Efe is kinda annoying and I don't like it.

"OH, ok I'm coming, thank you!" She ended the phone call

"Ali, go to the police department!" She ordered

"Why what happened? you can't go in this state" I argued

"They have some evidence & witnesses about the Blackbat" I tensed and she noticed but didn't say anything. Just what you want Serkan, now she thinks bad of you, excellent.

Note to self: Don't show emotions!

*********************************

Hey guys, how are you? I wanna thank all the readers who told me their opinions on the previous chapter.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Don't forget to tell me your thoughts.

Q: Who's your best singer or band? Mine is Ava Max.

I'll be back for any typos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92 18 18
He took the file and asked me to sit. I sat, and he started reading it. "Tell me about the venue, is it arranged", he asked. "Yes, it is, I have talk...
36.3K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...
126K 8.3K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...