Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

XVIII. Dilemma.

1.1K 34 3
By blackswanPooPoo

Chaeyoung.

I left the boardroom feeling ecstatic. I was smiling as I hurriedly went to Mark's office but dismayed to see no one there. I checked my watch it's already 5 minutes past 12noon.

I went to my office and ordered food from my favorite restaurant. I felt like celebrating. Then I remembered I'd be on leave for two days so I did what I have to do first while I'm waiting for my food.

20 minutes later my food arrived. I ate right away then went straight back to work.

At 3 o'clock I have done checking and rechecking the files and orders as well as the receipts. I filed it on folders and labeled it separately .

My phone rang. I took the receiver and answered.

Me: yes Ana?

Ana: ma'am the driver's now at the lobby.

Me: good. Tell him I'll be right down in a few.

I took my phone and bag and went out of the office stopping by Ana's desk.

Me: Everything you need is there. Call me right away if something came up. You already have my password right?

Ana: Yes. I'll take care of everything so please enjoy your first vacation ever.

I smiled at her teasing tone.

Me: yeah yeah, you sound like Mr. Lim. I'll go now. Take care. Bye.

Ana: you too Ms. Son. Bye.

I went to the elevator then at the lobby.

Mr. Min the company driver we're already waiting for me

Mr. Min: good afternoon ma'am.

Me: Hi Mr. Min. You're too formal as always.

He just smiled and opened the door for me.

As soon as he entered the car he started it and drove away.

Mr. Min: to the site ma'am?

Me: yes please.

I took out my phone to send Mina a message. I smiled already just thinking about her.

3.05pm

Hi there Pretty Angel. I'm so happy right now. My current project is almost complete so this morning I had to make a presentation to update the progress of the building. The client and our CEO was there.
I was so nervous that I can feel my hands shaking. The client was so detailed on what he wants and it wasn't easy.

3.05pm

But guess what? The client loves it! He and our CEO praised me for good work. The CEO even gave me 2 days vacation for it. Can you believe that!

I suddenly realized, What should I do? I then continue typing.

My only dilemma is, I don't know what to do for those 2 days. I've never took a leave before. Anyways, I'm on my way to the site for inspection. Hope you're having a great time too. Just don't overwork yourself. Eat more. I miss you!

Those last words makes me blush. Just a little flirting won't hurt.

30 minutes later we arrived at the site.

Me: don't wait for me Mr. Min. I'll be going home after this.

Mr. Min: are you sure ma'am. I could take you home.

Me: It's okay. Take care as you go back.

Mr. Min: you too ma'am.

I entered the building and went to the front desk.

Front desk officer: Good afternoon Ms. Son.

Me: Good afternoon.

He gave me a badge and had me signed on the log.

Me: Thanks.

I entered the building and pushed the button for the basement 2.

There were 4 big practice rooms at basement 2 then 6 medium ones at basement 1. Mr park named the rooms with foreign artist names.

I'll be visiting one of the big practice room called Michael Jackson room which I call MJ room. This is where the sound proof walls were installed. The walls were exported from Germany and just arrived yesterday. I need to inspect it first before Mr. Park get to see it.

I arrived at the MJ room one of the installer were there and a JYP staff.
We greeted each other and I asked the staff to play some music in a high volume after I went out of the room.

It seems to be working since I can't hear anything. As I opened the door I immediately heard the loud sound.

Me: that's a success. Thank you Sir for installing it properly.

Next stop, I went to the upper floors to inspect the vocal rooms. As I reached the 8th floor I receieved a notification. I opened it, It was Mina. I stopped and read her message.

3.35pm

Hi. Wow! That's a great news. No surprise there cause you're really good. Wow even the CEO praised you and gave you 2 days leave. You deserve it! You made me laugh your biggest worry is how to spend your vacation leave? For real? Why don't you use your leaves? You should though. If I was given a leave I'd be planning a lot

3.36pm

I'd go to the beach or go camping or hiking. You could visit your family. Or go somewhere where you could escape, relax, unwind for a while.
Those 2 days would feel too short once you've enjoyed yourself.

3.36pm

Yeah. Haha. After college went straight on working so no time for vacation. When I have breaks in school I go back to my family's home. Your suggestions were all great.

I was about to send it when an idea came to mind. But should I ask her? Wouldn't it be akward? Would she accept it? What if she don't?

Don't put your hopes up Chaeyoung. And don't be sad if she declines. She might cause she's always busy. How will you know her answer if you haven't asked yet.

I shook my head as I realize I kept talking to myself nowadays.
Well, here goes nothing. I send the first one then compose another.

3.39pm

I would love to do those things you suggest. Would you like to do those with me?

I send it. I gave myself a little wiggle as I feel nervous on what she might say. To take my mind off it I put my phone back to my pocket and continue the inspection.  I walked along the hallway and went to each room inspecting the paint, the lighting every details of the design. I double checked it with the initial design I had on my tablet. 

I'm finally finished with the vocal rooms. I then went to inspect the other floors. The 7th floor which is the 2 small theaters which covers 2 floors, the 5th floor which is the recreational rooms. 4th and 3rd floor which is the offices. And lastly on the 2nd floor was the canteen.

Finally I'm done. I glanced at my watch its already 7.45pm. It took longer than I thought. I checked my phone still no message from her. Did I frightened her? Was it akward? Did I asked too soon? Maybe she's just busy. Haist. The suspense is killing me.

As I exited the building, I was suddenly welcomed by the cold night air. I hailed a cab and went home. I was near my home when my phone rang. I suddenly got nervous thinking it'll be Mina. Upon seeing the caller id, I was disappointed that it was just Ana.

Me: Yes Ana, anything wrong?

I heard her chuckled.

Ana: Nothing's wrong Ms. Son. I was just informed that the ordered frames of the artist pictures have arrived.

Me: awww that's too bad I'm already at home.

I said as the cab stopped in front of my building. I gave a sigh.

Me: I guess I have to go back.

Ana: No it's ok Ms. Son. I could do that tomorrow I'll be going there anyways since the chandelier for the conference room will arrive tomorrow.

Thankfully I don't have to go back. I paid the cab driver and got out of the cab.

Me: okay good. Please do the inspection for me. Let me know if something come up.

Ana: I will Ms. Son don't worry. Enjoy your vacation. Goodnight.

Me: thanks. Goodnight.

I got in my apartment. I took a shower first and changed into comfortable clothes. I ordered pizza and soda. I went to the kitchen got the chocolate chips to nibble while waiting for the pizza. I then went to the living room and watched tv. My food arrived and I ate about 3 slices. While eating I then started thinking what to do tomorrow. Nothing came in mind only Mina who still haven't replied. I think I have checked my phone like every minute.

I took a deep sighed while munching my pizza. Will I always be like this everyday waiting for her reply. Ugggghhhh... I laid down on the sofa trying not to think after a few minutes my eyes felt heavy so I put the pizza inside the refrigerator and brushed my teeth and went straight to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 916 14
'is she- is she about to kiss me? Is she about to kiss me?!' Her eyes moved rapidly from her eyes to her lips, how could that be happening. Chaeyoung...
9.8K 628 31
This is a story about best friends who grew up with each other. They went to the same school since kindergarten and as time passed by their closeness...
195K 6K 62
It took a minute to like someone. It took a minute to turn it to love. Its took a right person to feel the love. When you found the right person, you...
265K 9.5K 46
Chaeyoung turned around and saw this girl all angry staring attentively at her from head to toe. Judging her look. "How are you a girl?" She demande...