Tears & Smile

By SakuraiS

What will happen when a 2 person with a different lifestyle falls in love with each other yet pretends to hat... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

7 2 1
By SakuraiS

Yu Chen was standing in front of the apartment door after he return from university, he was having club activities which makes him late, he takes a deep breath and release it.

"Cao Yu Chen, you can do it, just be normal". He said to himself before he takes out his key and open the door.

"I'm home". He whispered with a low voice that no one can hear it except himself, he walks to the kitchen and saw Xuan Lu sitting on the table eating her dinner already.

"......Where is my share??". He asked when he notes that there is no other food on the table, just her food.

"I thought you will eat outside since you were late and didn't pick up my call, so I didn't make it". She said without looking at him and continue eating, Yu Chen wanted to say something but hold himself and release a sigh.

"Ok, thanks". He said flatly before he walks to his room and close the door.

Xuan Lu stops eating and looks at his door and sighs, she did make him some food, but she doesn't know if he will like it or not, so she just leaves it.

Yu Chen who was rolling over on his bed took his pillow and hide his face on it to prevent his shout from being loud.

"Damn She Is Really Something! I will order and will not order for her at all". He takes out his phone and order a lot since he is so hungry, so the food will be late at least one hour, he took a bath and lay on his bed looking at his phone, but slowly and from tiredness, his eyes closed, and he falls asleep.

Xuan Lu was cleaning the place heard the doorbell and open it.

"Greetings, Mr. Cao Yu Chen, this is the meals you ordered". She looked confused about the too much food the delivery man gives her.

"Sign here please". She looks at the pill and widened her eyes.

"Can You Wait Please?". She pleased the orders on the table and go to Yu Chen's room and knock on the door slowly.

"Yu Chen? Your orders arrived". She said but no answer, so she opens the door and saw him sleeping.

"How can you order and sleep??". She saw his wallet and open it, she frowned when she noticed that there is not enough money on it, so she took all the money and add from her wallet to it.

"Thank You So Much And please order again".

"Never, please if you get this name again don't take his orders, maximum 2 meals, ok??". She said and the delivery man blinked his eyes but nodded anyway.

Xuan Lu sighed and walked toward the sleeping guy and hit his arm hardly which makes him wide awake.

"Wake Up!". She shouts and Yu Chen looks at her irritated.

"Don't Hit Me Like That!! Man You Are Not Cute At All!!". Xuan Lu frowns at his words.

"What Did You Say!!!".

"Why Are You In My Room??".

"Your order is outside". She said slowly before walking out and a Yu Chen followed her.

He saw her taking out the food and placing it on the table.

"Hey! I didn't order it for you, it's all for me". He said and she stopped what she was doing and look at him.

"Who said I wanted to eat? Ok then, do the rest, I just cleaned the place, so if you make it dirty clean it, I will go to study, don't disturb me". She said flatly and walk to her room, the slamming door make him take his breath and release it.

"She is Not Cute at all when she is having that serious face". He said with a pout and looked at the food.

"......I ordered a lot".

He said before organizing the food and putting it on the plats, he opened the fridge and blinked his eyes.

*Eat this when you are hungry*

There was a note on two boxes there full of food, he takes the note and read it again before he smiles a little.

"She is not cute at all".

He places the orders in the fridge and takes what Xuan Lu made then sit on the table and eats it.

"Um.... It's good".

He starts eating it until he finishes it all. He writes a note for her and put it on the table before he enters his room to sleep. Late at night, Xuan Lu wakes up and leave her room to drink some water, she saw the note on the table and read it.

*Tell Me next time when you make my share, it was good though, Thanks anyway*

She pouted but that reddish color can be seen on her cheeks.

"Stupid".

***************************************************************

In the next day morning, Yu Chen leave his room and saw Xuan Lu wearing her big coat ready to go to school, but a sigh makes him walk to her.

"Hey, when will you return today??". He asked her but she didn't look at him.

"Not your business since I never ask you when you are out, I will come after I finish my club activities, I didn't make breakfast since I am in a hurry". She said before leaving the house, he sighed and walk to the kitchen and open the fridge.

"There is a lot of food anyway". He prepares for himself something and eat.

"She didn't eat yet". He said and prepared a lunch box for her.

He leaves to his university but stopped to an all-girl high school and stand in front of a gate.

"He is so handsome".

"Is he here to meet his girlfriend or his sister??".

"Look at his hairstyle, so cool~".

Yu Chen rolled his eyes when he heard these comments from the girls.

"Do You Have a Business Here???". He turns to a girl have a red mark on her arm with *SC* Writing on it, he raised his eyebrows.

"Student Council....Right?". He said and the girl sighed.

"Yeah, so???".

"You sighed a lot and it is annoying me, here, this is for you, you didn't eat anything yet, I cannot eat it all alone and it is not good to save it for a long time in the fridge, better to eat it than throwing it". Xuan Lu looks at him for a second and took the box from him.

".....Thanks".

"And you look horrible, go and have some rest....Student Council~". He walks away and she sighed and hold her head.

"Now the rumors will start".

"Xuan Lu-Jie? Was that your————".

"No, The Bell Rang, Go To Your Classes Now!". She said firmly and walk inside the school gate.

"Who she thinks she is?". A girl says and the other three look at Xuan Lu while she is walking away.

"She is so bossy; she is giving me a lot of nerve".

"We need to do something to teach her a lesson".

Xuan Lu went to the office and place the food on the table with a big heavy sigh.

"LuLu? Are you ok?". Her friend asked her worriedly.

"I don't think so, I feel heavy". Her friend stands up from her seat and went to stand next to her, she put her palm on Xuan Lu's forehead and frowned.

"No wonder, you have high fever, why did you come if you are sick?". Xuan Lu smile to her.

"It's ok, I have a lot of work to do, I can't let you do-----".

"I don't care about the work; I will tell the teachers that you are sick, and you go to rest". She let her stand up and walk with her to the class to take her bag.

"See you after two days". Xuan Lu widened her eyes is shock.

"Two Days!!". She is not used to be absent for that long.

"Yes, Two Days, and if possible 4 days, you need to rest my friend, don't push yourself too much, and don't worry about the lessons and the student's council works, I will handle it". She said proudly while walking with her to the big gate and a black car stopped in front of them.

"I already asked one of my assistants to drop you home, be careful".

"Thank you, I will trust you in this". She bowed to her and entered the car to return home.

>>>>>>>TBC~

Now now~ What will happen to those two~????....^——^
Enjoy reading~...^3^

Vote & Comment Please~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1K 25
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN TWO OPPOSITE'S FALL IN LOVE!!! PEEP IN TO KNOW ABOUT THIS INTERESTING STORY OF TWO OPPOSITE PEOPLE WHO WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH E...
91.5K 1.2K 51
Y/n and Justin have been dating for three years. What's going to happen when Y/n finds Justin cheating when she gets back from holiday will Justin le...
292K 7K 51
so what happens when the famous chubby and nerdy girl confess to the mr popular, a famous bad boy ? what could possibly happen to her? she confessed...
261 17 20
"Two Hearts" with different opinions and personality, will they accept their destiny to love each other? Or will they fail? That's for you to find o...