The Assassins Curse Peterpark...

By BrookBooks_

✨Peter Parker/ Marvel FANFICTION ✨ : : : Y/n lives and works at hydra. An assassin who can do anything and mo... More

Authors note 🥰
Im An Assassin
Are you like a bad guy?
His name is stupid
Ive been soft
Break your arm or his nose
Wierd ass superhero names
You wouldnt kill y/n even if you wanted to
Underoos!
Shes crazy
We need to help her
A glitch?
Do you not remember?
Authors note
PLEASE
How do you know its her?
AUTHORS NOTE :please read💛
Fudging Weather
Its her birthday
Its slang old man
Peachy
I like books
Strange you son of a bitch
Work together?
What are you talking about?
Same ole simulation cell
I could kill you both
Im Tony Stark
Isn't it like 50% present for your grade.
Because you have school. Basically your cover up.
Ahem
Dude are you ok?
It will give you good socializing skills.
"Do you trust me?" He asks
Party?
Peter where are we!?
A month away
Seventeen
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING
Whats that?
Authors note
Authors LAST NOTE🎶
Add a little bit of...spice
Sequel
🥳Reality Twists SEQUEL😰
I can feel myself starting to remember
Do I kiss Joey?
New fanfiction book
I have a new wattpad account

Bitch

86 4 0
By BrookBooks_

Like every other morning, is a bitch waking up.
My alarm won't stop making that obnoxious noise every damn morning...I swear to thor if that damn thing won't shut up I'm going to chuck it out the window.
Knowing Tony, he'd probably have Friday wake me up, or who am I kidding. A damn alarm clock inbuilt in my damn walls.
"y/n it is time you attend school" Fridays calm voice says.
"Friday" my voice sounds raspy " What's the definition of hell"
''a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death''
"Mhm'' I flop out of bed groggily walking to my closet planning on what to wear. I would go in with pajamas, but i'm not ready to flex on them yet.
"And what's the definition of school..."
Oooh I like this one.

"an institution for educating children"
'Exactly...you see Friday. They're the same thing."
I go into the bathroom and change.
"y/n they're-"
"No-no, I don't want to hear it. My opinion still stands and I would love for you to debate me on it. BUT, I am to warn you. I may not have known these idiots at school-oops I mean hell. But I can assure you they're on my side..."
' What makes you dislike school so much?"
Her voice was very realistic but the way she was so calm on the subject just proves she's not human...no judgment on her, Friday is smarter than anyone can be, BUT...she doesn't know everything.
"I hate school-" *y/n slips on the damp floor from yesterday's midnight shower* "I hate school for various reasons Friday."
Great now my clothes are wet...screw it i'm wearing sweats.
"And those would be..."
" 1. The obnoxious students who think they're above everyone. 2. The smart kids who downgrade the rest of us who can't remember shit...
(no offence to anyone!. It's just a joke...kinda. It kinda just applies to my experience, but if it's happened to you too. I'M HERE WITH YOU BRO)
3. The lessons are fine, but the way the system works is ASS. Not all schools, no. But trust me when Flash blamed me for "harassing him"" I quote him mimicking him in an annoying voice. " I nearly punched him then and there."
" y/n you're going to be late..."
"Friday im not goi-"
*7:50am school starts at 8:00am*
"Shit you're right!"
Nearly knocking myself out in anything within my proximity, I swing my backpack across my shoulder.
Running down the hall, down the stairs, passing all the training rooms, bars, labs-
"Bowling alley!? The fuc-"
Whatever...
Whatever was in the rest in this compound won't surprise me anymore...
I finally made it outside where an annoyed Happy stands waiting for me.
"Im here!" I yell catching myself before I could fall.
"Where were you!?" He mimics my tone getting into the driver's seat.
"Explaining to Friday why hell and school were similar." Getting into the back of the car I struggle to throw up my hair in a bun.
" huh?"
"You don't want to know." I warned him off.
"You're right"
He rolled up the window that showed what little view we had of each other.
Heart Rate up, nervousness creeping on me, the slightest bit of sweat on my forehead and a damn good ego for the first day back at school.
I sit in the car staring aimlessly out the window while I listen to 223s by YNW Melly. Sun shines down on Newyork city.
Double checking that I remember all my classes, I take out my schedule that was crumpled somewhere in my backpack.
Homeroom-English
2nd Period-Science
3rd Period- P.E
Lunch
4th-History
5th-Biology
6th-Technology/Engineering

Taking out a red pen I mark all the classes I have with Mj, Ned and....Peter.
Homeroom-English...Mj, Ned and Peter
2nd Period-Science...Mj and Ned.
3rd Period-P.E...Mj, Ned and Peter
Lunch
Passing period
4th Period-History...Peter
5th-Biology..Mj, .Ned
6th-Technology/Engineering...Ned and Peter.
That's decent.
Going over it all over again I groan at all the classes I marked down where Peter is...4 classes. Lunch is on a howl other topic too.
Putting the paper away, growing tired of just staring at it. I cover my mouth, keeping my yawning in.
Happy just pulled up at the front of the school.
Alright...
Getting out I slam the door and wave Happy goodbye.
He nods then leaves...completely leaving me in the dust to fend for myself at this place.
I wonder whether the students in my classes would remember me?.
Pushing the pointless thought aside, I stride into the busy halls filled with annoying teenagers.
Most of them didn't notice me, others did.
But I kept my head high, and went to open my locker.
It was honestly surprising to see that I had nothing in my locker.
Sighing I stuff whatever heavy unnecessary books that I didnt need for the homeroom in my locker.
"Y/N!" Someone yelled beside me.
I jumped at the sudden impact of the voice. "What the he-" I cut my sentence short when I saw it was just Ned.
"You didn't tell me you were coming back!" He exclaims, holding his hand to his heart sarcastically acting hurt.
I laugh at his remark. " Didnt Mj tell you?"
I ask slamming my locker shut.
He shakes his head no. " Where even were you! You had us worried when you didn't text us back."
He explains to me as we walk to the homeroom.
I think about my next words carefully. What the hell do I say?
That I had things on my mind?. That it was regarding the stark internship?. That i'm an assassin and flipped out on Peter who is Spiderman and got myself imprisoned for a day only to be let out, forgiven and be trained and live with the avengers for the past month...
" I had a lot of things on my mind..."
Ned looks at me suspiciously but doesn't question me either.
"So how has everything been while I was gone?" I say staring down at my shoes while we continued to walk slowly to class. It gave us time to catch up.
Ned only shrugs like there's not much to say . " Nothing much really. Other than the fact that Peter is still in love with Mj." He snorts, remembering Peter having heart eyes for her.
I roll my eyes recalling the memory of how I found out Peter liked mj...the same day that the plane almost crashed, if it wasn't thanks to Iron man himself.
I nearly crashed into the wall if it wasn't for Ned pushing me out of the way.
" What's up with you today!?"

I catch my breath. " I don't know...first day jitters I guess."
Making up an excuse was easier than I thought it would be. Turns out months without my sociopathic self gets you soft after awhile.
Of course I couldn't really tell Ned why I was actually nervous.
It's not like I can tell him that Mj found out about me.
Oh right Mj!.
There she was sitting at the front of the class waiting for Ned to sit beside her,
She notices us when we walk in and her expression immediately changes when she sees me.
It went from borderline bored to a little less bored.
I could tell she was trying to keep it under control but it didn't exactly come out that way.
Me and Ned walk to our seats.
And I try not to notice him when I sit next to him.
Already his eyes were on me, staring directly at me with pure shock and unsettlement.
He shifted in his seat and his body radiated awkwardness and uncertainty.
"Hey Peter, why don't you stop drooling all over y/n" Flash winks at me but only gets a glare from me inreturn.
Peter opens his mouth to say something but decides not to after.
"Ah, I see y/n is finally back from Europe." Mrs. Shultz beams at me. " How did the classes go for you there? Your uncle Scott lang told us all about how you got to study and see so many places."
Uncle?
Scott was covering to be my uncle!?.
Why the hell didn't anyone tell me about this...
Everyone's eyes were on me at this point.
"Uhm, yeah-I uh...really liked it." I stumble over my words like a complete idiot.
Although the teacher didn't seem to notice when she just carried on.
" Well we're happy to have you back" She smiles full heartedly then begins to go over a lecture.
Carefully pulling out my phone I text Scott.
*So you're my uncle now?*
Oh, yeah...about that. I forgot to tell you yesterday that I'm role playing as your "uncle". Tony just told me that apparently my ''uncle" had a very important business to attend to in Europe and that you had to tag along...
*well, I figured that much when the teacher put me on the spot!. And why did Tony have to make it sound so luxurious. Come on...Eroupe?*
It's Tony...
*true enough....anyways on another note. When is Prince coming back?*
Oh right!. Thor is actually with him
*Thor?. Why is Thor with Prince?*
Not sure, but Prince seems to like him.
*Alrighty then.*
"Y/n can you tell me what the answer is to our opening passage?" Mr. Shultz walks around.
Shit.
"Uhm.."
Dammit I wasn't paying attention. The board was something by Shakespeare too long for me to read without passing out.
" I uh-"
A slip of paper is now under my hand. Opening it hesitantly itread. " The opening passage to "Hamlet".
I turn my gaze to my left.
Peter nervously looked everywhere but me.
Out of annoyance I crunched up the paper in my hand.
I grit my teeth. "The opening passage to Hamlet" I mutter.
Mrs. Shultz looks at me with not an ounce of surprise that I got it right. At least that's what she thinks.
"Very good y/n" She compliments me, then carries on with her lesson, asking questions to other students.
" I didn't need your help." I whisper rudely to him.
Peter tenses up at the sound of my voice. He doesn't say anything though.
Which goes on for the rest of the class period.
Day 1, period 1 completed.
Goals: Not speaking to Peter.
Once the bell finally rang I couldn't tell you how fast I walked out of the class.
I could feel a presence filling behind me.
So I turned around, nearly having the person who was following me bump into me.
But to my relief he didn't.
Only I didn't know exactly who he was.
So I cock my eyebrow up and walk away, but not before he grabbed my wrist.
I whirl around and grab his wrist.
"Who the hell are you"
He looked shaken.
"Joey"
He was my age.
"And your reason for following me is?"
He seemed nervous and at a loss for words for what seemed like minutes only in reality it was less than a minute.
"I-uh. Just wanted to know if you wanted to get coffee with me and Isabella"
He clearly doesn't know that I have no idea who either of them are. Or he's just borderline stupid.
Joey had dirty blonde short hair and he wore a red t-shirt.
"I'm not sure if you know who I am but I'm not exactly sure who you or isabella is"
He seemed a bit more relaxed once I let go of his wrist.
"Yeah, well- were not exactly new here. But we know that you kind of are. And my friend Isabella and I thought it would be cool if we showed you around."
The kid was obviously nervous. But I'm not sure what to tell them.
Especially since I sit with Mj and Ned. Then again Peter is always around Ned and Mj.
"Sure" I say to him "what time?"
"Does 3:00pm work?" He asked happier now.
"I'd have to to ask my uncle, but I'm sure he'll let me"
Joey nods his head.
"Alright then. I'm sure you'll like Isabella too."
I put my best smile on.
"Hopefully"
*the bell rings"
"Well that's my que to leave. See ya at 3:00" I wave to him, already heading to science.
I hear him say something like "bye" too.
:
Heading to the second period I text Tony letting him know that I'd be late.
He was fine with it and just told me to be on the lookout.
:
Skip to P.E.
"Today we're doing 20 push ups, 50 crunches and two laps" the coach yells.
He has to be kidding me. This workout is for children.
Whatever.
I walk to where I see Mj reading.
"What book?" I ask her while getting ready to do crunches.
She looks up.
"Until we meet again by BrookBooks" (shameless self promo"
I nod my head slowly before I begin doing my crunches.
"So how was everything with-." She looked around to make sure no one was hearing us. "Tony stark"
I shrug.
"It was fine, really. I actually have some sort of mission"
She seems a little surprised.
"What kind of mission?"
" just to keep a lookout on these guys that's been roaming around Queens and different parts of New York."
Her eyes widened.
"Really?"
"Yeah."
Then her look turned to confusion.
"Doesn't Spider-Man take care of that kind of stuff? You know, like "friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"."
She says in air quotes.
Hearing her say Spider-Man made me want to choke on my own spit, remembering that at some point I will have to work with him.
"I-uh. Actually have to work with him." I say bitterly.
Mj reads my expression
"You don't look happy about that."
I get up and start on 100 push ups. I decided I'm just going to double everything up.
"That's because I'm not."
"Why? He's Spider-Man."
I roll my eyes.
"So? I have a personal grudge with that guy."
She sits up.
"What happened?"
Should I tell her?. I'm not sure.
I have a grudge against Peter because he was in my simulation. And I don't know how the hell my dad knew how to do that. I have a grudge against Peter because he questions what I've been through. I have a grudge against Peter because I am expected to work with him when I barely even know him.
I have a grudge against Peter because he's competition.
"It's complicated to say the least. Let's just say we don't see eye to eye on everything."
I look up at Mj who, judging by her expression, seems to understand.
" So am I the only one who knows about who you are?" She whispers to me.
At this point I was already done with the push-ups but decided I would workout later only because this workout made me depressed on how weak it was.
"Yes. Well obviously besides the Avengers."
"Does Spider-Man know who you are?"
Damn.
"I don't know, not exactly. But we work in the same field so I'm sure we'll find out later" I try to say as honestly as possible.
"That's cool...so am I like your sidekick now"
She asks out of nowhere.
I don't know how to answer her question.
"You know like, covering up for you, researching, talking over the earpiece while your on missions etc"
I've never seen this side of Mj.
It really surprises me.
" As long as it doesn't involve other people knowing or even remotely puts you in danger then sure"
She smiles in victory. I don't really think there was any other option
(TIME SKIP TO LUNCH)

Me and Mj walk into the cafeteria.
Over in the back I can see Ned and Peter talking rather seriously.
Suspicion fills me.
"Hey Mj? I think I'm going to sit over there today" I say pointing to where I saw Joey and what must be Isabella next to him.
Mj looks dazed at my statement.
"Why?"
"Trying something different."
She nods then shrugs.
"K"
She walks off .
There's the classic Mj I know.
Turning to where I saw Joey and the girl I walked over to them.
No one else was there so it was just the two of them.
"Hey," I say sitting across from them.
Both of them smiled clearly, presently surprised that I'm here.
"Hi" the both say.
"You must be Isabella" I say looking at the girl.
She smiles.
"I am. Did Joey tell you about coffee later this afternoon?"
I nod.
"Yeah. Actually my uncle said yes. So I'm tidy ally up for it"
My uncle...psh. Scott.
I try and smile genuinely.
To be honest I'm just doing this to avoid Peter.
"Great!. We can show you around." Isabella says like she's actually excited.
They both seem nice and real.
"Cool."
There was a bit of an awkward silence.
I turn around to see Mj, Ned and Peter talking and laughing amongst themselves.
I'm sure like they've done for that last month. Even probably before that even before I came into their lives.
I've screwed everything up.
They shouldn't even know me.
I should've stayed with hydra, never left.
Maybe if I hadn't, Vicky and David wouldn't be dead, I wouldn't have met Doctor Strange, Wong or even the avengers.
Everyone would've stayed normal.
Staring off into space I didn't realize that all three of them were staring at me.
I turned around.
"Why are you staring at them?" Joey asked, a bit annoyed.
I was confused at his remark.
I see Isabella slap his arm, but he shrugged her off.
"Why can't I?" I have an attitude in my voice.
"Look if you like him then just go."
My mouth drops
Isabella looked shocked too but then annoyed.
"Excuse me? What's your problem?"
Joey scoffed.
"You're just like every other girl obsessing over Flash."
My hand grips the table and my breathing becomes heavier.
What makes him think I like Flash!?
I turn around immediately and see what he meant.
Flash was at the table in front of Ned,Mj and Peter.
Joey thought I was looking at Flash and his friends.
"You couldn't be more wrong. And what would it matter to you even if I did.?"
He looked uncomfortable but anger raised in him.
" Every girl is so oblivious " he says under his breath.
Isabella stayed silent beside him.
I rolled my eyes.
"Nevermind on coffee then." I laughed to myself.
I knew I just couldn't make friends.
Why even try?
I got up and walked to the table with Mj, Ned and Peter.
They all looked at me with a strange expression.
"Have fun?" Ned laughed.
I peered at him.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
I sit next to MJ, completely ignoring Peter's eyes staring me down.
Mj seemed amused too.
"You never noticed Joey completely obsessing over you for the months that you were here!?" Ned exclaimed.
"I didn't even know who the guy was until today" I practically spat.
Then all of them laughed.
"Well that's embarrassing" Mj stated while reading her book, keeping back her laughs that so desperately wanted to come out.
" Why are you all laughing at me"
Ned seemed more serious now.
"He tried talking to you multiple times. But you were so out of it that you didn't even hear him."
I shook my head. Then turned back to the table I was.
Joey looked hesitantly over to where I was. When our eyes met he glared.
I turn back to Ned.
"Explains why he told me I was oblivious."
They all stifled laughs.
"You know he thought I liked Flash!?"
Mj choked on her water.
"Why would he think that?" She said recouping herself.
I didn't want to tell them that I was staring at them.
"I'm not sure" I lied.
Ned looked suspicious but didn't say anything.
"Peter why haven't you said anything ?"
Mj asked.
Peter stiffened.
I rolled my eyes.
Ned agreed with Mj.
"I just thought the conversation was funny" he let out a shaky laugh, clearly not knowing what to say.
Because we both know the reason why he's not saying anything.
I'm supposed to have an alliance with him. I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.
"Well to change the subject. Did you hear about the terrorist attack that happened a few days ago."
"WHAT!?" Me and Peter exclaimed.
We both looked at eachother.
How the hell did he not know!.
He's Spider-Man watching over the city pretty much. And of course I was at the avengers facility.
Mj looked at me.
"You guys didn't hear about it?"
"Obviously not Ned! What the hell happened."
"Apparently there was a bank robbery, and a bunch of dudes almost killed like a bunch of people, but Spider-Man showed up before things could get bad."
My worry turned into utter annoyance and irritation.
Spiderman also known as Peter Parker.
I glared daggers into Peter's eyes.
He let out a nervous laugh.
"Well of course he did Ned. Nothing surprising there" Mj said bored.
"Well yeah but it's still pretty cool."
Peter nudged Ned to shut up.
I stared at them weirdly but shrugged it off.
*bell rings*
I didn't say anything before I got up and left for my next class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
85.8K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
90.5K 2.9K 31
This is a Peter Parker x Bucky Barnes fanfic 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅🥀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ------------------------------------ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝟏𝟐.𝟎𝟗.𝟏𝟗 ...
87.3K 1.3K 15
Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with nothing but a box. She waited for her m...