unFILTERED- Jeon Jungkook x R...

By koooc0re____

I thought I had just walked out of a storm,but now I am stuck again. Will there ever be a time where I can fi... More

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
Chapter 1- For real
Chapter 2- He has a girl?
Chapter 3- Downhill...or up?
Chapter 4- The showdown
Chapter 5- Don't leave me
Chapter 6-He's Here
Chapter 7- Partners
Chapter 8- What happened to her?
Chapter 9- The truth
Chapter 10- Good day
Chapter 11-Hide me
Chapter 12- Gone
Chapter 13- In the quiet basement

Chapter 14- Rescued

69 2 2
By koooc0re____

(Taehyung pov)

(I picked the call, though it was an unknown number, but what I heard made my face light up again)

???:- H-Hello, Mr.Kim?
Taehyung:- Yes?
???:- I know where Y/n is, she is at Cha Ki Joon house, please g-get here s-soon.
Taehyung:- Wait, did you say Cha Ki Joon? From JANGGA.CO?
...
...
...

(Taehyung pov)

(I held onto a chair next to me, as I started processing an information that I was praying to have heard sooner)

Taehyung:- PLEASE TELL ME WHERE SHE IS! I NEED TO GET HER OUT OF THERE NOW!
???:-S-Sir please calm down, I know where she is, and you can come to get her as soon as y-you can

( A tear left my eye as I received the address and noted it down)

Taehyung:- Ok, thank you. may I know your name by the way?
???:- I'm T-Taecyeon, but that is not important now sir
P-Please come get her q-quickly.

(Taecyeon pov)

(a few minutes ago)

Taecyeon:- Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

( I walked down the basement to see y/n, of all people)
(I quickly run down to her to untie her first, and then I did so)
Taecyeon:-(shakily) Y-Y/n, how did you g-get here?!
(She responded amid her low sobs)
Y/n:-I w-will explain that later T-Taecyeon, please get me out here f-first, anywhere, but out of h-here

(I could get her out here right now, but it would be dangerous for me to do so because its only me and her at the moment)

(I would need someone else for back up)

(I could call one of my mom's henchmen to come help us out)

Taecyeon:- W-Wait, let me call someone for help.
We can't escape when it's just the two of us

(Before I could continue)

Y/n:- Hold up, I will give you a number, please call them

(That is definitely not as important as getting put of here at the moment)

Taecyeon:- Y/n we can call whoever you want to once we get you out of here
Y/n:- This person can help us get out of here, trust me
(Huh? what does she mean?)

...
...
...

(Present)

(She knows Kim Taehyung of UWU.CO and RSJ.Co's chairmen? Wow very interesting)

(After I called Kim Taehyung, I immediately put my phone back in my pocket and got back to the hall, so that everything will seem normal and Ki Joon will not suspect anything)

(After noticing that they both went into another room in the second floor, I suddenly remembered that I had not checked on Y/n, so I went down to talk to her)

(Y/n pov)

(I was shedding happy tears that someone had come for my rescue, unexpectedely)

(I was so occupied by this thought, that I completely forgot to enquire how Taecyeon got here)

(Just when I thought of asking him about it, Taecyeon walked down the staircase to the basement, as I walked upto him)

Y/n:- Taecyeon, when can we leave this place? I have a big urge to just bust out of this basement, since I am now untied.
Taecyeon:- l have called Mr.Kim, He responded saying he will arrive very soon, please wait.

(I nodded and while going back to my chair, impatiently waiting for Tae)

(Oh, I almost forgot once again)

Y/n:- Taecyeon, How did you get here by the way?
...
...
...

(Taehyung pov)

( I am literally fuming right now, but, I have no time to be mad or worried
I need to get Y/n back safely, and that's the only thing I can be focused on)

(On the phone)

Taehyung:- We have proper backup, right Jungkook?
Jungkook:- Of course, hyung, You three have started right?
Taehyung:- Yes, but, Do you have to come with us? It's really not necessary.

(Jungkook insisted on coming there too, even though he's clearly not needed there
Don't know why he really wants to join us on the spot, he's even starting by himself...)

Jungkook:- Yes, I need to make sure you three will be ok, even if that means starting from a different place

...
...
...

(Taecyeon pov)

(Well, this will be quite hard to explain,so I'll probably explain it fully later)

Taecyeon:-(sighs) It's a pretty long story, but for now, I'll tell you that me and my mom are here to meet him, because he is my uncle.
Y/n:- He? who is this he?
Taecyeon:- Uh Cha Ki Joon, the guy who kidnapped you and who owns this house
Y/n:- O-Oh, ok...

...
...
...

(Jungkook pov)

(This is going to be super easy for me since this is quite literally our job, but , why was I so stubborn on coming alone and then meet those three directly at the venue and all that

Why am I even concerned for her? She has done nothing to impress me or to make me at the very least like her

But why am I suddenly feeling worried for her?
STOP OVERTHINKING JUNGKOOK! YOU'RE FEELING WORRIED ONLY BECAUSE SHE IS HYUNG'S BEST FRIEND)

(Anyways, we've arrived at the location we were supposed to meet, which was a few meters away from the house's (in which Y/n was locked up in) front gate )

Taehyung:- Ok, let's get in now

(Author pov)

(As UWU get into Cha Ki Joon's House, after beating up all the guards at the front gate, a group of bodyguards follow the 4 men into the house, walking past all the beat up guards)

(As soon as they enter the house, a man walks upto them)

Taecyeon:- The chairmen of UWU! (bows) I'm Ok Taecyeon, I am the one who called Mr.Kim to inform about Y/n' s location
Taehyung:- Hello, do you have any idea who kidnapped Y/n?
Jungkook:- Yes, and is that person in this house?
Taecyeon:- The man who kidnapped Y/n is Cha Ki Joon, and yes he is in this house right now, in the first floor
Jimin:- What?! Cha Ki Joon?
Jin:- Isn't he an executive at Jangga.co?!
Taehyung:- Wow, this is unbelievable! I can't believe he did this
Jungkook:- I believe it is him, but we don't have time now, let's all go find him first

(All of them, except for Taecyeon immediately move up the stairs to find Cha Ki Joon, The chairmen still feeling astonished that Cha Ki Joon had abducted
Y/n)

(As they went to the first floor, Taecyeon went back to the basement to get Y/n out of there)

Taecyeon:- Y/n! They are here, we can leave now!
Y/n:- Oh my god, Finally!

(While Taecyeon and Y/n make their way out of thehe basement, Here is Taecyeon's mother, who is in a state of shock and fear due to the scene playing out infront of her)

(Cha Ki Joon fighting against the chairmen (Of UWU)
While the chairmen's bodyguards and Cha Ki Joon personal bodyguards fight)

(But, UWU is clearly winning here)

(Cha Ki Joon is being held by Jin and Jimin, while Taehyung tries to tie him up)

(But right then)

Cha Ki Joon's Bodyguard:- BOSS!

(Some of Cha Ki Joon's bodyguard starts fighting the chairmen, and by the time they are done tackling these bodyguards, Cha Ki Joon was gone)

Taehyung:- What!? where did that bastard go!?

(Jungkook suddenly sprinted down the staircase, and everyone quickly followed)

Jungkook:- Look outside, there's a car leaving the house
Jimin:- Well, shit, we will have to try finding him later now
Y/n:- So is that more important than me right now?
Taehyung:- Y/N!

(Meanwhile, Taecyeon's mother had been sent to a different room as soon as the chairmen entered the scene. She was utterly shocked and terrified and had a lot of questions that will never be answered honestly)

...
...
...

(Y/n pov)

(After waiting down in the hall for a pretty long time, I spot that assholic kidnapper of mine running like there is no tomorrow and heading out of the house)

Y/n:- Huh, what's going on? where is your uncle going?
Taecyeon:- Well, How would I know that

(And almost immediately, Jungkook and the others were also coming downstairs, presumably trying to see where Cha Ki Joon had gone)

Jungkook:- Look outside, there's a car leaving the house
Jimin:- Well, shit, we will have to try finding him later now

(Wow, I'm standing like right here but no one gives a shit?)

Y/n:- So is that more important than me right now?
Taehyung:- Y/N!

(Taehyung ran towards me and immediately hugged me tighter than ever)

Y/n:- T-Tae, I can't b-breathe
Taehyung:- Oh sorry

(He lets go and looks at me, teary eyed)

Taehyung:- I was so worried for you, do you know that?
(I slightly smiled amd responded)
Y/n:- Thanks for coming to pick me

(But of course, the moment had to be ruined)

Jungkook:- (clears throat) Ok, can we get out now? I have shit to do
Taehyung:- Geez Jk, Do you have to be so difficult?

(Jimin pulls Tae over to him and whispered something)

(Jimin pov)

(Okk Taehyung be forgetting that there is an outsider here and he is talking like this to Jungkook)
(So I pull him towards me to tell him-)
Jimin:- (Whispers) yah stop it that other dude is standing right there we can't be informal,just say we're going to leave right now
Taehyung:- Ahhh mianhae I will do as you said

(Y/n pov)

Taehyung:- Ok,Y/n, let's go
Also Taecyeon, Thank you so much for helping is out, we really owe you a ton
Taecyeon:- No no, I care for her and I absolutely did not like that this happened, so don't thank me for it (smiles)
Taehyung:- Ohh ok, so do you want us to drop you off wherever you need to go to?
Taecyeon:- Oh no, it's alright,I can manage

(And after that we set out to leave the house, and unfortunately)

Y/n:- Tae pleaseee can you come with me just for today?? please you don't even have to stay the night!
Taehyung:- Sorry Y/n, I'm pretty busy for the rest of the night, I can't stay for even a few minutes, I need to get back immediately

(and this is how I had to ride back home, with Jungkook driving)

...
...
...

(Jungkook pov)

(Although I'm relieved that Y/n is safe now, I also wonder who the guy who informed us was)

(I ask my question to Y/n as we drive back home)

Jungkook:- So, who is the guy who was with you before we came
Y/n:- Oh he is Taecyeon, a.... classmate
Jungkook:- Oh really
Y/n:- Yeahh (༼ຈل͜ຈ༽)
(Something is off,  It doesn't look like he's just a classmate..wait...I SHOULDN'T BE BOTHERED ABOUT THAT)

(Even though I WASN'T BOTHERED ABOUT THAT, I still couldn't stop myself from inquiring more)

Jungkook:- Well ok, of course he is just a classmate (mockingly)
Y/n:- Um what do you mean?
Jungkook:- I'm saying that it's not surprising that you're lonely as fuck
Y/n:- Well he said he cared for me, didn't you hear that?
Jungkook:- Hmm but it could also be that he was just trying to flatter us,but really he doesn't know who you were even
Y/n:- You're not making sense, you know that right?
Jungkook:-(chuckles) Because we're kind of a big deal, I suppose you forgot that
Y/n:- Ok, Do you want me to tell you the truth?

(Huh what truth? I want to know!)

Jungkook:- What is it?

Y/n:- Taecyeon is my "boyfriend"

THE END

Ok hi, I know this is kinda late, but still, here it is
Sorry for the not best writing I did not know how to put some scenes into words 😅
Bye now hope you're doing well 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.2K 27
My life has been a serious of failed relationships and heartbreaks. Somehow, every guy I date, ends up leaving me. Thank God I have Taehyung, my be...
2.5M 88.7K 56
What will happen if you're married to the most scariest and deadliest mafia? But....... You don't know, nor does he? What will you both do when you...
4.5K 331 15
I always feel terrible when I get lost in my own story - feels worse than canceling ongoing work. Sorry, guys.
345 40 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...