505 (highschool DxD X make re...

By Cyanide_comfort

all he wants in life is peace, a happy quite life with a wife and a child maybe with a house by the lake but... More

505
life 02
life 03
life 04
Life 05
Life 06
Life 07

life 01

1.4K 35 18
By Cyanide_comfort

A lone figure stood on a cold metal beam as she overwatch the city of kouh. Her dull grey eyes reflecting the moonlight as she stared down. As a cold breeze blew past.

"Vali" she welcomes a young man who floated behind her, a pair of angelic white wings on his back "what are you doing here" it wasn't a question as she simply couldn't feel the emotion to care.

"I have come to find our apparent leader" he folded his arms as he looked at the what appeared to be a young girl "but the tides are changing ophis, soon another will take your place as our leader"

She finally turned to him, their eyes meeting "and I would care because? Coco can try all he likes no one apart from the hero faction will follow him"

Vali remained silent as the dim grey light shone down onto them "what are you looking at?"

The natural magic that inhabited the earth. A sight one would simply be captivated at their first view of the scene. The light that would flow like a stream of rainbows as it touched every living thing. The waters of life.

"The nekoshou girl" the Ouroboros dragon raised her hand and points her finger, seeing that in the far distance was koneko toujou.

"Kuroka's little sister" Vali guessed correctly as he flew up and sat on the same beam that ophis stood on "but why?"

Ophis remained silent, her dull grey eyes softens slightly as she let out a sigh "I do not know" it annoyed her no it angered her that she couldn't find out her own feelings.
____________________________________

Koneko smile slightly as she sat in the Victorian themed room of the occult research club room, a small chocolate bar in her hands as she listened to Rias. Kiba sat beside her with akeno stood next to the president.

"Koneko-chan you have one pact to complete today, it would seem your regular fell ill" Rias listed off the chores of the club as the white haired youkai nodded her head, not really paying all too much attention as she was day dreaming about her date with Y/n

Akeno prepared a magic circle, the violent red light letting out a hot gust of wind as koneko entered and within a flash of crimson light she disappeared like leaves in winter.

After a few moments of silence Rias opens her turquoise eyes "did koneko seem...distracted to any of you?" Their master asked as Akeno fetched a cup of tea for the three of them.

A light giggle escaped Akeno's lips as she placed a cup of tea in front of her master "it seems our little kohai has a date"

Rias raised an eyebrow at the somewhat shocking revaluation though she could guess who her date was "really?"

Kiba took a sip of his tea and smiled softly, the savoury taste of the tea entering his mouth "yes, Y/n Kira I believe his name is apparently he asked her in front of the whole class"

The devil princess sat, a soft smile on her face as she thought over the situation. "She may finally open up to somebody" she told herself as she stood. She had seen Y/n and koneko talking and generally just enjoying each others company on multiple occasions since the start of the school year.
____________________________________

Dawn rose above the horizon at early morn as the warm summers air began flowing through the deep blue horizon, stars of other solar systems slowly grew less visible as the new morning arose from the ends of the earth. 

A brisk cool air over took the two as the white haired nekoshou held the hand if her date, a calm and comfortable silence say between them as they roamed the streets of kouh. Talking and laughing as they made their way towards a park with a large fountain in the centre. 

The two sat down, not a word between them as she leaned on his shoulder, his hand holding her own as they remained together the warmth of their bodies becoming one.

"Koneko-chan" he spoke, his voice like the damaged ice on a rink a crisp but smooth sound exiting his mouth as he spoke words that seemed to to light something within her with a sudden passion a sudden love.

Their body heat was intertwined much like they were in feeling a fate had betided the two, one not of tragedy but one of a love like no other.

"Y/n...don't call me that" she moved to look at him, her face a pale and flush of pink "my name..." She moved once again, this time sitting up and leaning towards him "it's shirone" as if on instinct she connected their lips and for a brief second he felt comfort like he was alone no long. A feeling so unearthly to him that in his solitude he'd begun to fear it.

As she parted their lips he moved his hand out of her sight, making a motion much like a detonator. The only thing left to do would be to press the "button"

"Shirone..." He slowly began to descend his thumb down but in that moment, that instance in which a fire of violent chaos would've taken over the poor girl, she looked up at him. Her devilish golden eyes holding an innocence like nothing ever seen before but if you were to reach further, down into the very depths of her soul, a pain held itself firmly to her. A pain and fear of abandonment a fear of the solitude like the one she had felt when her sister had killed their previous master and left the younger nekoshou for dead.

And in that mere second of what he saw he stopped his motion, laying his hand flat on the bench "Y/n?" She asked confused, tilting her head slightly to the side.

"...I love you" he was partly telling the truth and partly lying. He liked her, she made him feel something he'd never felt before but how long would it be until she found out his secrets. once again their lips clashed but this time it was different, much different. A passion over took the two as they began to make out on the bench.
___________________________________

Issei hyoudou stood In front of a raven haired woman, she was near his age with purple eyes that softly looked at him "would you be my boyfriend!" The girl quickly spoke as her face blushed a light red.

Issei was dumbfounded, with his reputation why would any sane woman willingly date him? "I-uh yeah sure" he did quite know how to answer but the one he did give seemed satisfactory as the other teen opened her eyes wide in surprise.

The girl smiled widely and quickly blurted out plans for a date the following weekend and left as quick as she came.

Issei grinned widely, this early Monday morning was going great for him!
____________________________________

Y/n yawned as he opened his eyes. He was met with an unfamiliar ceiling and a weight on his chest. A small frown setting on his face face as the events of last night left him feeling...empty. he hadn't achieved his goal, his cycle and routine had been distributed and it made him feel ever so disappointed with himself but every time he looked down at the other person that occupied his bed a different feeling would go through him. One of warmth and happiness but it felt weird and unnatural. Not like the thrill be got from killing another human but one that would last.

He turned to his right to see his phone on a nightstand he picked it up and checked the time "half past eight" he grumbled to himself, he was going to be late to school and even worse was the fact that his schedule has been ruined. He didn't get to sleep on time he hadn't exercised this morning and his routine was in tatters.

Gently pushing the small girl off of his chest, the young man stood up. His back aching and his muscles feeling tense as he made his way to the shower. Turning it on and entering, the hot water against his skin made his naked body relax as he let out a sigh of relief.

Finishing his shower he got dressed, spraying himself with whatever deodorant and spray was he could find before he looked at the sleeping Nekoshou. She laid peacefully resting, her naked body covered by the white sheets. "Tch!" he sucked his teeth, something as simple as ruining his schedule had certainly put him in a foul mood. he walked out of the room and straight out of the front door, closing the wooden door with enough force to wake the devil in her bedroom.

A frown made its way onto the young devils lips as her golden-amber eyes opened to the scene of her empty bed. Thoughts of despair and doubt ran through her mind as the idea of abandonment wrapped its fingers around her subconscious 

"where is he?"

"why is he gone?" 

"does he really love me?"

"did he use me?"  

shirone shook her head free of those thoughts "don't be ridiculous" she sat up and made her way to the recently used shower, the scent of her shampoo and shower gel in the air. turning the shower to cold she stepped in a light shiver running down her spine as she desperately tried to stop the thoughts from return. the first time she opened up to someone and let her feelings out it had backfired so horribly.

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16K 32
You are reincarnated into the World of Highschool DXD... You maybe wondering why... We'll unfortunately you have to read to find out! [Book is Finish...
37.1K 275 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
84.7K 1.2K 37
Y/n was a normal student at Kuoh academy but one day he sacrificed himself to save another but before he died he was given a choice to die or become...
19.6K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...