•åłwăýš• || Karl Jacobs fanfi...

By Luv4T4te

Hi, my names y/n, I'm nineteen years old and I just got out of a.. toxic... relationship, and decided to live... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen

Chapter ten

513 8 1
By Luv4T4te

Karl wakes me up with breakfast the next morning. Ironically I don't even remember what happend last night.

Last night/Karls pov

"Y/n?" She had fallen asleep. I feel so bad but I wasn't doing anything. My ex has been obsessed with me since I left but, this, this just upsets me.

I get out if my thoughts and notice where she fell asleep. She lay there, on my lap, slowly breathing.

I wiped her makeup off and pulled her hair down from a ponytail she had up shortly after her panic attack, brushing it.

I slightly shake her to were she's just barely awake. "Y/n? Do you wanna change your clothes?"
"You can." She said slowly nodding back off to sleep.

"O-oh ok." I slowly slip her dress off with my eyes closed. I take my hand feeling around on the bed looking for the shorts I pulled out.

I find them and slip them up her legs. I grab my light blue panda hoodie.

(Heres the hoodie)

I take the hoodie and slightly sit her up pulling the hoodie over her head. "Karl?" She sat up and wiping her eyes sleepily. "Shh, come here."

I slightly pull her back to were she's laying on me and hold her in my arms. I never wanna let go of her. And with that we both fall asleep.

Present day| y/ns POV

Goodmorning y/n!" Karl pulls me into hug.

"Goodmorning bubs.." I pull away from the hug and pull my lips to his.

"Im sorry for the misunderstanding..." I apologize. My eyes start to fill with tears. "Y/n! Stopp. Don't cry, please." He takes his sleeve once again wiping my tears.

_______________________________________

Short chapter ik sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been active I've had school and so on. But I have my maid dress and I plain on doing a face reveal soon. Idk if anyone atcually cares about that tho so I might not.

Ily guys please remember you are more than enough. Please remember to drink water and eat food please!❤

Ps this is a short chapter while I work on the longer next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 50 11
Short stories I wrote with inspiration from Newsies the Musical. They aren't polished or well-crafted, but I love them anyway. My best friend really...
59.3K 1.1K 7
Enjoy these 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 oneshots / STANDALONE(s) with the 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 wheel。 Heroes of Olympus and characters © Rick Riordan Leo Valdez art © @viri...
792K 31.3K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
91.1K 1K 40
Your a YouTube who lives in Australia best friends with joshdub and mully you meet the rest of the gang and move to Florida and become best friends w...