Chapter seven

I am a lil late on the update, but here's the next chapter. <3

__________________________________________

Karl's pov

Today's was the day. When I woke up this morning I got up, carefully so I didn't wake y/n up and went to get ready and set up our date.

Hopefully she'll say yes. I made sure I brought both of our favorite drinks, monsters. (Fun fact white monster is my favorite drink). I grabbed her F/f and mine.( F/f stands for favorite food <3). I drive there and get our date ready, I hope she likes it.

Y/n pov

I wake up and turn to see Karl.

I smile at him, he smiles back, taking my hand, helping me to my feet. "Goodmorning Karlos." He looks really bright this morning. "Goodmorning y/n." He seems to grow shy.

"What has you so bright today?" He made complete eye contact with me as he grabbed my hands and helped me up, still holding my hand he spoke. "Y/n, I was wondering if you.. uh- wanted to go on a date with me?"

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach all over again.

I really enjoyed Karl's company and talking to him in general. "Yes!" I said excitedly, putting my arm around his neck pulling him into a tight hug whilst he wrapped his arms around my back. Karl went downstairs so i went ahead and got ready for whatever's gonna happen. He asked me on said date but didn't tell me when it was gonna happened or what we were gonna do.

(Imagine you wore whatever you wanted to)

I put on some light make up and braided my hair in to separate braids. It was now 3:45, I grab my phone and walk downstairs. I see luggage by the door along with Sapnap, Clay, and the luggage's owner, Quackity, standing over it.

I run up and hug Quackity as everyone tells him bye. They walk out the door taking him to the airport.

I turn to see Karl standing with his hands behind his back. "What are u hiding?" Karl takes his hands from behind his back handing me flowers. "I have a surprise for you."

They get in the car

Karl drove us, his hand on my thigh the whole ride there, wherever there is of course. 15 mins into the drive Karl stopped the car, putting it in park.

It looked to be in the middle of no where. it was a grassy flower field. I look yonder to see to see what looks like... a picnic. He grabs my hand and starts running towards the set up area.

When we reach it, he speaks "Can this count as our official first date?"

"Karl-... this is... yes, I'd more than love for this to be our first date." Karl breaks out in a smile.

He wraps his arms around my waist lifting me up, I put my legs around his torso as his hands rest on my back, pulling me close to him. I take my hand sweeping it over his cheek. I could feel one of his hands go to the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair, then suddenly pulling me into a passionate kiss. Moving our heads perfectly in sync, like were meant for each other.

He was like my missing puzzle piece.

He gently sit me down on the picnic blanket, then sitting after me.

"Y/n" Karl took my hands in his making complete eye contact. "Yes?" I hummed.

"Y/n I really, really like you, too put it bluntly. It may seem, I dunno, off? But I've liked you since I layed my eyes on you. Your beautiful, you funny, easy to get along with, and I can't think of anyone else I would rather spend another second with. I just met you a week or two ago yeah, but it feels like I've known you for years."

I feel myself blush. But I maintain eye contact.

"Karl... I- I feel the exact same way. Your right, we only just met not that long ago but anytime I've needed you, you've been there. Whether it was mentally, or physically. Ur the only one I wanna be here with aswell."

After we ate, it started to get really chilly. I feel Karl put one of his hoodies over my head and on to my body, then pulling me close. I pick up my phone and look at the time. It was now 8:36.

We had been here for hours, it started to get dark.

Karl grabs my hands as he lays back, me laying beside him with my arms wrapped around his torso. "The stars look beautiful tonight Karlos." I lean deeper onto him. "Yeah, they do." I feel his gaze burning, I look up to him, moving closer, and we kiss.

I start to feel really tired and feel like I'm drifting asleep.

"Hey baby, you look tired, let's head back, mk?" He says running his finger through my hair. It's cute to see him care. "Ok bubs. But u have to carry me." I say with a pouty face.

"Deal" He picks me up wedding style and carry's me to the car, placing me in the passenger side buckling the seat belt and closing my door. I see Karlos get in the drivers side doing the same.

He pulls out of the the parking lot and places his hand on my thigh. That's all i see before I drift of into a deep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HIIII TY SM for 400+ reads.

Ik I haven't updated much so I decided to make this a bit on the longer side of chapters.

I've been super busy and felt sick recently so I will update more frequently because I feel lazy when I don't do stuff important.

Also its important to note that I write and add onto the story at random times so i do it halp the time on laptop and the other half on phone.

I LOVE YOU SM💕

MAKE SURE TO EAT FOOD AND DRINK WATER BECAUSE YOU ARE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE< DONT CHANGE FOR NOTHING OR NO ONE. 💖

Also I don't proofread chapters.