DESIRE| JJ MAYBANK

By magastically

In which Diana gets arrested and runs into a very attractive blonde haired boy who's just trying to clear his... More

•DESIRE•
CAST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

FIVE

9.4K 183 103
By magastically

(The Cats Ass)
**************

The moment JJ walked into the Routledge home he tripped on cans of bear sprawled out across the floor. A small laugh left Diana's lips at how clumsy JJ was.

"After that disaster of a night... I'm gonna have a couple beers." JJ tells Diana as he immediately heads to the fridge.

"Is anyone else here?" Diana asks JJ curiously as she looks around the house.

"Nope... we got the whole place to ourselves...." JJ tells her in a carefree tone as he pops open a beer.

Diana felt a little awkward being in a place she wasn't familiar with especially with JJ of all people.

"You want one?" JJ asks her curiously as he holds out a beer for her.

She nods as she takes it from him and immediately starts chugging it.

"Damm... you wasted no time with that." JJ teases her.

"It's been a long day." Diana mutters as she runs a hand through her hair.

"Yea today was something......The house is empty so we can do anything we want." JJ says as a smirk forms on his face.

He takes a step closer to Diana causing her heart to start beating rapidly.

"What could JJ Maybank possibly want to do?" Diana asks him sarcastically.

"I mean... there's a pretty sturdy bed in the other room." JJ says flirtatiously.

Diana rolls her eyes as she could feel her face get hot.

"No but nice try." Diana replies sharply.

"Let me show you something." JJ says softly as he starts walking towards the back door.

"If it's your dick I don't wanna see it." Diana mutters jokingly.

"Nice to know you are thinking about it." JJ teases her.

He opens the door for her and gestures for her to walk out on the patio.

"I wasn't thinking about it I just know that everything you do is usually sexual... like I would ever in a million years want to see your dick." Diana says sharply.

"Baby..... I know you want to see it." JJ says seductively as he winks at her.

Diana tries to fight back the feeling of butterflies in her stomach.

"Not every girl is just dying to fuck you.. I hope you know that." Diana says angrily.

"Maybe... but you sure as hell do." JJ says in a cocky tone.

Diana feels flustered as she can't come up with something to say. JJ laughs as he leans against the door.

"What are you showing me?" Diana asks him curiously as she drinks more of her beer.

"Just being out here is nice." JJ says in a serious tone as he gestures to everything around them.

He pushes his body onto the railing. He pats the spot next to him as he gestures for Diana to sit next to him. Diana pulls her body up so she can sit next to him. She looks around the small back yard. It was very dark but there were lights hung up that lit the yard with brightness. Diana was about to drink more of her beer but JJ took the beer out of her hand and chugged the rest of it.

"Asshole!" Diana yelled as she smacked his arm.

JJ smiled into the beer before handing her drink back to her. Diana wanted to be mad at him but his smile made her heart hurt. He was so cute and she hated how attracted she was to him.

"You're staring." JJ whispers flirtatiously causing Diana to quickly look away from him.

"I was not... you had something on your face." Diana lies.

"Oh really?" JJ asks her curiously.

Diana nods as she turns to look at him again.

"Get it off then." JJ says sharply.

Diana pretends to grab something off of his cheek causing JJ to laugh.

"You are such a fucking liar." JJ says in disbelief.

"You had a crumb right there!" Diana yells defensively.

JJ shakes his head as a smirk forms on his face.

"You got something right there." JJ says sarcastically as he gestures to her lip.

"Do I really?" Diana asks him in a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah... want me to lick it off?" JJ asks her flirtatiously.

He starts to lean in causing Dianas breath to leave her body. She scoffs as she shoves his face away.

"You stole my beer... now go get me a new one." Diana complained.

"It's so far tho." JJ says dramatically as he gestures to inside.

"Fine I'll go get one." Diana says as she starts to get up.

"Get me one!" JJ yells at her.

Diana flips him off as she walks inside. She felt a smile form on her face at the thought of her spending more time with JJ. She grabbed two beers before walking back outside.

"Holy shit I need to show you the cats ass!" JJ says in an excited tone.

"The what?" Diana asks him as she feels very confused.

Diana hands him his beer but JJ immediately grabs her hand and starts running down the stairs. Diana tries to keep up with him as he practically drags her to the backyard.

"What the hell is a cats ass?" Diana asks him in confusion.

"Just wait... it's amazing." JJ says in a carefree tone.

Diana looks down at his hand holding hers sending chills through her skin.

"Here she is." JJ says in a proud tone.

Diana's eyes land on a very expensive looking hot tub.

"Holy shit... this is nice." Diana says in amazement as she looks at the cats ass.

The lights lit up the darkness around them as the hot tub looked like it was glowing.

"I bought her... let's get in." JJ says as he takes off his shirt.

Diana's eyes widen as JJs abs are visibly on display. She couldn't help but stare at his perfectly toned body. He climbed into the hot tub before turning his attention back to Diana.

"Get in." JJ says as he takes a sip of his beer.

Diana wasn't the type of girl who was gonna ask for permission or be shy about anything.

"I know you don't have a swimsuit but it's..." JJ begins to say but Diana was already taking off her shirt.

JJ could feel his heart pounding as Diana was left in just her black laced bra and underwear. He thought she was going to be more modest like other girls but she didn't give a flying fuck. JJ couldn't take his eyes off her as he felt the desire to kiss every inch of her body. Diana climbed into the cats ass as she sat directly across from JJ. JJs eyes scanned her body as he nervously sipped on his beer. He felt his pants get tighter as Diana seemed unphazed by the whole situation.

"This is a very nice hot tub... how much did it cost." Diana asks JJ curiously.

She turns to look at him and realizes he is already staring at her. His eyes kept scanning her body. His eyes lingered on her boobs that were on display causing her heart to stop. She hated how he was making her feel right now. She wanted to climb on top of him but she would not let herself. It was JJ Maybank.. he was a known player and she wasn't going to fall for him. She knew he just liked her cause she was female and available.

"You gonna stare or ask me how much this thing is?" Diana asks him sharply.

"25k." JJ says softly.

Diana nods as she drinks more of her beer.

"I love the lights." Diana mumbles as she drinks more of her beer.

She can feel herself getting a little tipsy and she knew in a couple minutes she was gonna be all over JJ.

"I bet this is the best cats ass you have ever seen." JJ says jokingly.

Diana laughs as she watches as JJ scoots closer to her. Diana looked away from him as she acted like she couldn't see him inching closer and closer to her. JJs eyes were locked on Diana as he needed to be closer to her.

"Do you think I'm gonna be on the run for the rest of my life like John B?" Diana asks JJ in a serious tone.

"No.... you didn't commit anything that terrible." JJ says softly.

"Have you ever had sex with anyone in here?" Diana asks JJ as a small laugh leaves her lips.

JJs eyes widen as a smirk forms on his face. He knew she was starting to get drunk and he was enjoying this side of her.

"Not yet... maybe tonight if you're lucky." JJ says in a flirtatious tone.

Diana trails her fingers down JJs bare chest causing him to swallow nervously. He felt extremely hot and being in the hot water didn't help. He ran a hand through his hair as he gently pushed her hand away. He wanted to do stuff with her so badly but he didn't want her to be drunk and regret it.

"You are a very flirty drunk." JJ teases her.

"I am not." Diana slurs as she runs a hand through JJs hair.

Diana places one hand dangerously close to JJs boxers. JJ can feel his dick growing harder and harder every second. Diana sighs as she pulls herself away from him and moves to the other side of the hot tub. Diana was pretty drunk but she still wouldn't do anything she would extremely regret. JJ stared at her with desire in his eyes. He hated how she was teasing him.

"Should I take my top off?" Diana asks JJ flirtatiously.

"You are only wearing a bra." JJ says in a low tone.

Diana plays with the straps on her bra causing JJ to shift in his seat.

"Don't take your clothes off." JJ says sharply.

"Okay party pooper." Diana says playfully.

JJ shakes his head nervously as his eyes remain glued on her.

___________________________
This part was spicy af!!! 😳 Sorry I have been so busy this week with school and the play I'm in...anyways enjoy 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1.9K 16
[TAMAMLANDI] Ruhun bedenden ayrılması; farklı hayatlar, farklı karakterler, farklı hisler ve farklı aşklar... Bunun sonucunda ne gibi değişikliklere...
304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC