THE TABOO NIGHT!COMPLETE✅

By jiiddaahh

SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR AND HUDYAN SOHAIL BAZ in the short and romantic journey of THE TABO0 NIGHT why wont th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
'PROLOGUE
1'NEED FOR SEX
2'WEAKNESS
3'EXPERIENCE
4'MENSURATION
5'LOVE
7'THE PAST
8'SEXUAL FANTASY
9'THE FINDING
10'THE COURT
THE CYCLONE!
EPILOGUE

6'HARDSHIP

37 3 0
By jiiddaahh

"It was the hardship,
That broke us apart,
But it's love that still holds us together"
*********

"For the past days ,I've been freelancing,everything has been perfectly fine between i and shahzaib but just somewhere some pieces are missing,our pieces,in some way I see shahzaib being pretty tight,but I've put myself on a tight budget and done my best to stick to it consistently.But recently it got to the point in which I was putting out so much work and not partaking in the things I once enjoyed,not even in the slightest,and it left me feeling restricted and unhappy.

It's as though these choices are less about our own aspirations and more so about acceptance from others.

So I just realized that they're two basic motivating forces,fear and love.when we're afraid we pull back from life and when we are in love,we open to all that life has s to offer with passion,excitement and acceptance.

Thinking about it made me realized that the giving of love is education itself"

"Long gone in my thoughts,lost in the darkness and fright,my phone ping as a new message pop up by an unknown number "please come out habibty" it's reads"

"And I tie my veil,with a heavy mind and a confused soul,I stepped outside"

"A white Sweptail by Rolls Roy was parked with alot of all other rich cars like Lykan Hypersptort, Aston Martin Valkyrie surrounding the place and blasting the whole of paris with siren and alot of soldiers stood still in guard,a man came out walking boldly with courage,yet so gallant like an officer, featuring a white suite to open the door,He was the kind of handsome that got into any ladies bones, and spoke to you of olden times even before he'd said a word. ,somehow familiar he looks"

"A beautiful woman featuring a deena dress thread white color,the woman walked with so much elegance,so much beauty as she is,together they held their hands lovingly with her spouse and smile with so much adoration,their matching outfits looks like they were going on their first prom night,she is one that care so very much about others that makes her so beautiful to me. That you see her beauty, that she show how special You re to her,that's what's got me for life. She isn't just beautiful, she make the space around you beautiful too, she affect others and bring their beauty out of them. And she does it with ease. It is who she is.She is a flower that makes others bloom, that made me bloom,she was always their like a life saver and today I know I'll rewind back into the past with the help of this beautiful lady who's gone through a lot and yet,she came out strong,strong enough to smile and walk boldly,she is non other than AMAANI AMIN NASIR GALADANCI,THE WIFE OF JAWAAD IMAM NASHE"

"Ooh my eyes,Amaani?you're the one"I squealed as I jump on her hugging her like my life depended on her body.

"Hello,Jawaad...come in please"I ushered them in.

"Well I'm actually in a hurry,I'll leave you two here,I'll come pick you up later habibty"

"Ooh really?you won't even wait and have lunch?"I pleaded with a puppy dog eyes.

"I have some work actually,I'll be back for dinner,hope to meet shahzaib"ooh okay.

"Take care Habibi"Amaani said looking at her spouse lovingly,ooh the chemistry between this two.

"Hudyan,ya Allah habibty,how have you been?"

"I'm good alhamdulillah and you habibty?"I asked

"Don't tell me such,why are you lying to your friend?you don't look okay,look at you,so disorganized,you've loosed weight too"

"I know right,I look pathetic"I said blinking back the tears.

"We have a lot to talk about,because I'm not leaving here till we've sort all this out"

"Let's go to the room,I Wouldn't want my sister-in-laws to hear about any of this"I said as we went upstairs.

The black room which shouts peace,looking so perfect in nature,the room which looked so beautiful and sparkly clean,like no one has been their,the king sized bed was huge and shouts all luxury,the white chair sat across the mini library and all books are clean like new with no dust,the birds chirping in the room giving it a melodious sound,black is calm.

"Feel comfortable"

"This room shouts peace"AMMANI said.

"Ooh yes"

"Come sit,and pour it all"

"Amaani,I've been traumatized,just some few months to our second anniversary,but all those days we've never had sex with Shahzaib ..."I was about to talk when she interrupted

"Whatttttttttttt?!!"she said as her hand went up closing her mouth.

"What?but why?"

"I don't know,when ever I ask him he gets angry or changes his behavior towards me,last time he bruised my hand"I explained.

"Are you sure,you all are alright,have you talk to anyone maybe seen a doctor?"she questioned.

"No,nothing"I replied as tears rushed down my cheeks.

"Shhhhh,I'm so sorry"she said as she hugged me tightly to console me.

"Ya Hudyan,ya Hudyan?are you alright??"

"Ooh She's fine,just a little headache"

"Hey I'm fine"I replied looking at Aafaf .

"Ooh well,you gave me a fright"

"Well,Aman is here to see you"

"Ooh really?"I said with fake excitement.

"Ooh yes,he's waiting"

"I'll be down in a minute"I replied and she left.

"I hope she didn't hear any of our conversations"

"Don't worry Hudyan I don't think she heard"

"Now wear something nice and we'll talk more in a safer place,looks like everyone's hunting you down in your house"we both giggled and I changed into a white jilbab and we went down"

"My fave brother,I missed you"I said hugging the life out of my cousin brother and he gave the same energy back.

"Where have you been beautiful,you look Gorgeous Mehnnn"he complimented.

"Ooh hello,sorry I was carried away"he said to Amaani.

"Hey Aman?you look familiar?"

"We met at my sister's anniversary"

"Ooh yeah right"

"Ooh my god,ya Hudyan tell me she's not AMAANi Galadanci?"Afreen asked.

"Ooh yeah,your role model she is"

"Sorry can I hug you please?"Afreen said looking at Amaani and she nod.

"Ooh you're welcome"Amaani replied and opened her arms for a hug.

"Thank you"Afreen replied as she hugged her and we all chuckled a little.

"All the girls dragged Amaani like a queen being careful of every step of hers,as they gist away"

"Hey,let's sit over the dinning,I have hot gist for you"Aman said and we sat down.

"So what's up,when did you came back?"

"Just two days ago"

"And you're just coming to my house now?"I said angrily.

"Sorry my love"He said with a pout.

"Okay,so what's the "hot gist" "

"I'm looking for a wife,wllhi I want to get married"he said silently,so the others won't hear,and it brought a little laughter to my mouth.

"Ooh I think I have one"I said bringing up my new iPhone 12 Pro Max which I got last week"

"Ooh damnnn,you got the new phone already?it hasn't been launched"

"Yeah"I replied and brought my laptop.

"No,no,no I'm gonna choose a wife myself,just show me some pics,I don't mind even old pictures please"

"We'll start with the one's on my laptop"

"You like this one?"I said pointing at a pic

"Nope,I don't like her"

"What's her name?"after viewing countless of pictures He questioned staring at the most beautiful piece, with adoration and determination.

"Ooh that's jasmin,she's the best as her picture"

"Well why haven't I ever met her"

"You don't always stay in paris,I'm sure you could have come across her those days"

"Damnnnn,even her name suites my hearts"he said touching his heart playfully.

"Who's this girl?"I asked pausing at an old picture of her friend

"oooh that's Hannan,she's here in Paris but married"

"Okayy..."

"What???isn't that fayha?ya Allah I've forgotten about her"

"Who's she?"

"She's my long time friend,she leaves in Egypt with her hisband,I haven't talked to her since when she got married,that's about some long years ago"

"Seems she's a good friend?"

"Yeah she is,she's older than me but we made good pair of friendship"

"I think I'll call her,one day"

"That will be good,but why not call her now?"

"That's a good idea,now slide into my note,you'll see her number,but it's long I hope she still uses it"

"After the first dail,i tried calling on my cell but it wasn't connecting at all,we tried several more times but it wasn't going,so we gave up"

"I think I like jasmine honestly"I said and she got a FaceTime call on her cell.

"Ooh who's that cutie I'm seeing"the person said as she picked the call

"That's my brother girl,back off"

"Oh slow down too"Linda said.

"Ain't you coming for our girls day out,cmon let's have lunch all together,it's been long"

"I'll see if I can make it,bye"I ended the call without waiting for a reply.

"Hey I think I should be going"Aman said.

"Ooh no you're not"

"I have work seriously,I left Alif all by himself"

"Well  make sure to come back for dinner"

"I'll,but before then,sort out that lady for me please"he said and winked.

"You have no problem"I replied.

"See you later love,bye girls"he said and-waved the girls good bye"

"We should go eat lunch outside huh?"I asked them.

"Ooh yeah,but ya Hudyan please drop us off at mama,we want to pick up something"

"No problem get ready"

"Amaaani let's hang out a little,my friends been calling me too"

"Those losers,you still call friends?"

"Ooh c'mon,I've changed not like before"i chuckled.

"We're ready"the girls said

"well let's all go"I replied and we all sprout out and hopped on my black Lamborghini Veneno Roadster.

"Assalamualiakum"we all salam-Ed

"Waalaikumusalam"mama answered,the woman was featuring a multicolored bou-bou dress while reading a book .

"Mama habibty I missed you"I said while hugging her.

"Good afternoon mama"Amaani greeted.

"Ooh,habibty afternoon,come make yourself comfortable"mama said and Amaani sat on the rugged carpet.

"Sit on the cushion habibty"mama commanded.

"No,I'm really good here"she replied and mama looked up in amazement.

"Princess"Afreen shouted as she ran to the so called princess who looked so familiar.

"But what is she doing here?"

My curiosity speaks up.

"Ooh I just finished asking about you girls,it's been long"princess said to the girls as they chatted away.

"Mama here's your tea"she said handing mama a mug.

"Thanks habibty"mama said with a proud smile.

"Ooh sorry,Good afternoon"she said looking from I to Amaani.

"Afternoon"Amaani replied.

"How are you Hudyan?"she questioned like we know each other.

"Uhmm...I'm good"

"Mama we have to go now,my friends are waiting"

"Ya Hudyan we'll stay home and catch up a-little with princess,we'll ask the driver to drop us off later"

"It's okay then"

"Be safe and take care"mama said.

"In sha Allah mama"I replied and we bid goodbye and left.

"I so much hate that girl"I said immediately I settled in the car.

"What's wrong with her?she looks kind?"

"The last time,my husband rushed to her and left me after bruising my hand,with no shame he came back pleading with me to say "Hi" I didn't even look at him"

"Ooh girl,your jealousy is on another level,I'd do the same if I were in your shoes too"She said and we all giggled.

"Let's go grab some lunch,I'm hungry"I said as we reached Lagallery restaurant brunch.

"Well,well,well,you're just coming?"Aaria said

"Yes of course"

"Waiter"I called.

"Ooh Hello"Linda said to Amaani who sat next to me.

"Looks like Amaa yeah?"Linda asked.

"Last time wasn't good,so mind you,call me my name or you keep shut,get that ?"Amaani said with a lot of seriousness.

"Oooh,ooh calm down girl"Maya said.

"I'm sure gonna enjoy this"Carly said with an evil grin.

"You all motherfuckers keep shut bimboo's"

"L'Avant Comptoir Wine Bar, Baguette, Pain au Chocolat, and Pastries and Cheese from Laurent Dubois"

"And I'll go for Macarons, Steak Frites and French soups"Amaani said as the waitress took her orders

"Add up supreme pizza and chicken pizza,be quick please"I added.

"So what's up with you girls?"I asked

"Nothing much,just chilling and sex all days" Linda said.

"Ooh club nights girl,I've been hanging out with my new boyfriend Samuel"Maya said

"I hope it lasts"I said

"It's going out well"

"Guys where's jasmine?" Carly asked

"She's perfectly fine"I replied recalling our last chat with her.

"I haven't seen triple L for a long time"Aaria said.

"Well you wish"and our orders came

"This is so delicious,it's been long I ate Macarons"Amaani complemented.

"Ooh girl,so good"I replied as we dive in and gist a little.

"Hudyan I need some cash really,I'm broke"Carly said.

"And I ain't your ATM machine"

"Hudyan that's a bad habit talking while eating"Amaani interrupted.

"Wtf?when was that a bad habit ?"Maya asked her and all the girls burst out laughing hard.

"Hudyan,don't tell me you're keeping quiet Cx she said so?"Linda said mockingly.

"In all those years,you've been eating while talking and you've never died"Aaria said with sarcasm.

"Alhamdulillah,I'm full"Amaani said.

"Hey,don't talk about ones religion like that ever again"

"Like I have a religion"Maya said.

"Well from now on keep shut and respect others religion"

"Hudyan don't apply to any of those,she broke each law since then,Muslims don't go partying and clubs but she did"Carly said.

"Well that's in the past and I'm sure she's changed now,judge people with their future present"

"Hey,don't talk shit about me okay?"I said.

"Like you're not the fool here,who doesn't know the pron and cons to your religion"Linda said and hissed.

"Let it be guys,it's of no use saying all those,she knows she does all that and beside she has no friends other than us,probably what we do is what she does forgetting about her religion"Maya explained.

"Look I'm done here"I said while standing up as Amaani did the same.

"I'll still send in my account details,send me like a $400 please"Carly said and they all chuckled.

"Ya Allah you have such big fools in your life,making everything more hard"

"I know right,I'm going through hardship right now"

"You even send them money?they boss you around?I mean can't you do without them?"

"I wonder how you let people boss your life,your religion even,you're Arab for Allah's sake"

"I know I've made such mistakes in my life and believe me,Abaranne has made my life so easy,she has taboo everything which is haram for me,I choose to follow the wrong path,with this life destroyers,and yes I regret"I said blinking back the tears as I focused more on driving.

"You've made such a big mistake,to let friends lead your life and question your religion,I'm disappointed. But never less Allah is all forgiven,you need to lead your life to the right path before it get lates"

"My life is already damaged and on the run,I've messed up big time,and now where do I start from?which one of my hardship do I start to look into?"

"We'll start from the beginning and we'll drive back into the past,theirs a big problem,question marks and some pieces you're missing,you're missing something yourself,I pray your friends have no hands in what so ever is happening in your life now,you can't trust no one"

"And always remember Part of the reality of life is hardship. That is not a negative statement. It is simply a statement of fact. Every day brings new challenges. Living with the expectation that life will be difficult makes hard times easier to deal with.

That's why When a family encounters hard times they will need to join forces together and face the challenge as a team. They will need to be sensitive to the needs of individual family members each of whom will face unique difficulties. Life is not easy, but having a support system makes life that much easier"

"You failed in some part of life for trusting your friends and not your parents"

"I hope i make this right before life takes it wrong on me again"

*******

"I have found something...I have found her...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...