THE TABOO NIGHT!COMPLETE✅

By jiiddaahh

SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASHFOUR AND HUDYAN SOHAIL BAZ in the short and romantic journey of THE TABO0 NIGHT why wont th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
'PROLOGUE
1'NEED FOR SEX
2'WEAKNESS
3'EXPERIENCE
4'MENSURATION
6'HARDSHIP
7'THE PAST
8'SEXUAL FANTASY
9'THE FINDING
10'THE COURT
THE CYCLONE!
EPILOGUE

5'LOVE

34 2 0
By jiiddaahh

On the wings of love,
Only the two of us together,
Flying high,
Flying higher on the wings of love,
Yes I belong to you,
And you belong to me,
And we are just the perfect pair together,
And you're my exclusive queen,
When your love expands so large in my heart,I can't control it without seeing you,
Missing you makes me say the wrong words within a time,
I felt broke with love,
Because I was a loner who had no obsession,
No goal nor destination,
My life was missing something,
Some thing to feel this block void in me,
I needed something, no man's eye can unsee,
I got a chance to gaze upon a miracle,
True beauty,
No man should be alone,
Because we are meant to call a place home.
*********

1 week later

"what dont I have?"I roared,my voice rising high with each word I add.

Money?

Fame?

Family?

Beauty?

Love?

Care?

"All in all I have "ALL"but why why don't you want to "Sex ME"? Its been a year for Allah's sake,you claim you love me but here we are every day stuck in one phase,we've never been intimate for once,everytime I try,you fail me shahzaib,why?"I asked with teary eyes and all he could do is stare at me with hunger,desire,pity and alot of mixed emotions which I don't seem to understand and before I utter a word he crushed his lips on mine giving me a tenderly,hungry and a desirable french kiss,I tried to push him away but no this kiss is all I wanted and more and this is the only way he could shut me up.

"Reyna...."he called with alot of emotions held in his voices with his grey eyes looking at me pleasingly,I tried to release myself from his hold but he won't let go,the tears I held still in my eyes started to fall all the way down to my cheeks,I held his arms and sobbed harder in his chest,he held me tightly in his arms as he stand still without a word more.

"DIVORCE ME NOW" I whispered in his ear and he looked up immediately to take a look at my joking sky blue eyes but no all he saw was pure stubbornness and seriousness in them.

"I REPEAT AGAIN DIVORCE ME RIGHT NOW,SET ME FREE LIKE THE WINGS OF THE LOVE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE FOR ME,CX I WON'T BE ABLE TO FLY HIGHER IF I'M STUCK HERE WITH YOU,LET ME FLY HIGH CX WHILE FLYING I MIGHT FIND A NEW LOVE WHETHER IT'S HIGH OR LOW,SLOW OR FAST SHAHZAIB IQBAL ASFOUR"

He stood still with no words and I began to move backward slowly and soon I left our room in a tin air and went to my room to pack my bags cx this time there's no going back.

Life would be easier if we could state an actual scientific number of how many times we should have s.εメ but in reality, there is no right answer to this equation,but here I am it's been a year after our marriage but we've never been intimate,its always happens,he makes me horny,he kisses me,finger me and it turns to a long hot romantic session but just right their when he should get his large member into my brown V he stops himself immediately but why?this question has always been hanging on in my head,While sex does not define or keep a marriage together it can cause additional relationship issues related to anger, isolation, infidelity, and those could lead to divorce and That's all i want now.

"Reyna...don't do this please,you know I love you right?do i have to keep telling you how much you mean to me,c'mon look up at me"he said pleading with his voice though I didn't even know when he stomped inside the room and right now I just want to act as if he's no way here but his voices alone sends shivers down my spine,ooh how much I love my Rey

"Rey just let me go"I said struggling in his hold even though I know it's no use.

"I LOVE YOU,I WANT TO SEX YOU AND FEEL YOU,I WANT TO FEEL MY HARD MEMBER IN YOU YOUR INNER V BRUSHING IT AND MAKING ME LOOSE MY MIND SENDING ME TO PARIS,I WANT TO SEX YOU ALL DAY LONG,I WANT TO FINGER YOU MAKE YOU HORNY,I WANT TO HEAR YOUR SOFT MOANS COMING OUT FROM YOUR PERFECT LIPS, EXCHANGE BJ AND S.εメ YOU LIKE NEVER GIRL,I WANT TO SEE YOU GO WILD FOR ME,I WANT TO MAKE YOU FEEL ME,I WANT TO GO MAD FOR YOU ONLY,I WANT TO FUCK YOU GIRL BUT......"

"But what?c'mon tell me and quit being the fool you look like right now....what the fuck are you hiding?is this some kind of a joke?are you sick?can't you see I'M a craving mother,I want to see my kids,i want to start a family,i want to have someone of mine,"OUR SYMBOL OF LOVE" and nothing more I've ever asked for shahzaib,can't you grant me this one wish and quit being selfish and greedy with your fucking sperm count....."I turned immediately and utter all what came to my mind in a sharp,I dont regret a word I said,i don't deserve this.

"You want to start a family huh?then get ready lets head to the hospital at least we could option for infertility treatment. He explained further when I raised a brow in confusion.

"It is a small catheter places good-quality semen directly into a woman's uterus, eliminating the need for sperm to swim up the vaginal canal. In vitro fertilization (IVF): During this procedure, one or more eggs is removed from the ovaries and fertilized with sperm in a lab setting"

I roared a bitter laughter for this is an insult to my face "you make me sick"i spat disgustingly.infertility treatment I see huh?last time I checked we've never been intimate so why try something stupid when I'm perfectly alright or perhaps your the one sick here and been greedy to give your wife a sperm something another man would hurriedly do yet here you are saying all this disgusting words with no shame,your unbelievable get the fuck out of my room shahzaib"i said fuming with anger.

"HUDYAN KEEP SHUT OKAY?I'm trying to see things here to make this easy for both of us and here you are saying rubbish like the woman you appear to be,I'm trying to reason with you but your not willing to listen or hear me out than for you to understand ,a screw not in your head doesn't appear to be in it's right place"

"Last time i checked I was standing naked obstructing your view from watching your damn football match in the parlour but all you shouted and care for was "GET OUT OF MY WAY" seriously I see no effort in that.

Love is like a bird when its love you,

It'll come back for you,

While flying its might find a new love,

Whether it's high or low,

Slow or fast

We'll always fly together,we'll always fly higher together and when we go low it's always together because you're mine REYNA and no one else's,you are MINE.

I love you REYNA....

"My words will always be true,and I've never ones forgotten about what I told you we are meant to be and we'll always be,we are the wings of the bird-the love,an unconditional love,you are the woman,the only one and no one else,I've never done crazy things with anyone not have sex with someone,you're the one and will always be the first reyna so relax okay?trust me I got you,we'll get through this together" He said in a calm voice sending each word to my core.

All I could do is fall in love more with this man standing right in front of me,somehow he knows just how to make me mad to love him more instead of being mad angry at him"I LOVE YOU TOO REY".

"I love you more Reyna"

*********

"Guys I'm worried,I need to break the ice soon"

"To do that is to search for a wife material"Adrian said

"Hey hey y'all calm down,look I like Hudyan with Shahzaib but it's high time we look for a solution,which theirs non unless you get married and your wife option for infertility treatment "he raise his hand in surrender.

"Well I can't do that"I said looking at Adrian His jeans were a welcome pop of blue upon that wintry day,with white top and a coat atop.

"Have you talked to doctor Ralph yet again?"zeehaan asked featuring a skinny jeans and denim jacket.

"Yeah,I'd once"

"And I guess it was bad with the way you're talking"faidh replied his featuring Jean jacket,brown boots and a backpack.

"Let's make a decision,one to save two,it's a lifetime one"Ajmal said in a serious tone like he was the one in my shoes as he balanced in his chair comfortably wearing a black jeans with a colored button up shirt .

"Let's make this fast but a smart decision"faizal said featuring a sweat pant and shirts.

"Call doctor Ralph"Ajmal said.

"No it's of no use,he will tell you the same thing"

"I think you need to ask and confront her,you need to help her remember,start slow by asking her"

"No,we're missing a piece"faizal said as he stood up as if calculating the whole thing.

"Let's know the whole story,look for someone whom will tell us the complete story,let's have proof and see where those person to person will lead us,most importantly we need to look for the doctor"Zeehan advised as he always give the best of advices.

"Brilliant"Adrian said looking happy.

"But in the main time,you need to get her tested,take her to the hospital and make sure she gets tested"zeehan added.

"Let's all hope after all this years,though we don't know how many years the disease have gone far in her body but we need to act fast"faidh said

"If you love her then save her"Alif chirped in from nowhere

"While in the mean time we pray all the results will be positive"Aman added and they all looked up.

"This whole time you're in a dilemma brother and you couldn't tell us,we your friends and family.

"I'm so sorry,brother twins....I thought y'all busy with business and work load.

"That's not a reason to not tell us all this,we could have helped with words"Alif said looking disappointed.

"Sorry guys,how are y'all guys doing?"Aman said

"Sorry for the interruption"Alif apologized.

"It's been long we saw you guys"Adrian said with a welcoming smile.

"Yeah yeah"

"Well let's talk about this later,let's help a brother"

"How did you know I was in need of help"

"The last time I talked to Lylah,she talked to me about Hudyan and she told me she wasn't doing alright,so I thought I'd check up on you and see whether you guys are alright and I guessed you're not"

"I being so close to Hudyan I don't think they have been any incidence which happened for the past years of her life,I can't remember her being in any bad state or something terrible happening to her,you know her father loves her so much and he's that over protective"Aman.

"What's with you both?"Alif asked and zehaan explained everything to him.

"That's so bad,so so bad"

"How do we contact the friend or doctor?"

"He's one of my gees and he left Paris along time ago"shahzaib said.

"How about the lady?"Adrian asked.

"She's said to be one of Hudyan's long friend in the past?"He replied.

"And the doctor?"Aman asked?

"I've never seen him before and I was so paralyzed to ask for his name at that time"

"I think we should look for the lady"Alif said.

"I'll run some investigation about hudyan's past friends,I'll look for her no matter what "Aman said.

"Look for a photo of your friend,I'll send it to one of my associates to look for him where ever he his"Alif said as the soldier he is with so much confidence.

"For now I advice you take her to the hospital and run some tests on her"Ajmal said.

"But how?she will never agree.

"We'll come up with a solution,I know how...I have a plan up my sleeves"

"Let's get to the end of this"Adrian said and the places all rain up with "thank you's" and " goodbye"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...