Love Story? | Yoon Sanha

By BangsBunny20

Thea Aru was a transferee in K University, she loves competing in exams but somehow rumors started to spread... More

Chapter 1: Rumored President
Chapter 2: Cold
Chapter 3: Revelation
Chapter 4: Trouble?
Chapter 5: Attractive
Chapter 6: ASTRO
Chapter 7: Dance
Chapter 8: Anytime
Chapter 9: Fever
Chapter 10: Visit
Chapter 11: Natural
Chapter 12: Lunch
Chapter 13: Dinner?
Chapter 14: Dinner.
Chapter 15: Strawberry Milk
Chapter 16: Curiosity
Chapter 17: Brother
Chapter 18: Ice
Chapter 19: Trust
Chapter 20: Rain
Chapter 21: Text
Chapter 22: Connection
Chapter 23: Window
Chapter 24: Kart Rider
Chapter 25: Starbucks
Chapter 26: Nap
Chapter 27: Dream?
Chapter 28: Reminisce
Chapter 29: Demanding
Chapter 30: Treat
Chapter 31: Strong Willed
Chapter 32: The Brothers
Chapter 33: Different Person
Chapter 34: Plaza
Chapter 35: Outcome
Chapter 36: Confession
Chapter 37: Happy?
Chapter 39: Time
Chapter 40: Toothache(?)
Chapter 41: The Gals
Chapter 42: Decor(2)
Chapter 43: Confession of a Friend
Chapter 44: 'Yoon Sanha'
Chapter 45: Behavior
Chapter 46: His Story
Chapter 47: Car
Chapter 48: Worries
Chapter 49: Girl's Talk
Chapter 50: Arcade
Chapter 51: Prom Night
Chapter 52: Prom Dress
Chapter 53: Reasons
Chapter 54: Reasons(2)
Chapter 55: Reasons(3)
Chapter 56: Two Sadness
Chapter 57: Reasons(4)
Chapter 58: Publicity

Chapter 38: Decor(1)

109 8 30
By BangsBunny20

Thea's POV

I looked at my phone again as I was sitting leisurely in the cafeteria waiting for Chin Hae and Mirai. Looking at what Sanha's message dropped on our officials' gc.

Yoon Sanha
Yo, let's do our task tomorrow for the party since it's already this week. I'm counting on you all. :)

Look at that smiley face, I thought. I sighed and felt tired. I look horrible today.

Yes, I cried all night because I ruined our f*cking date. BUT I KNOW THAT IT'S FOR HIS OWN GOOD TOO.

I just want him to be happy.

Aghhhh, F*ck feelings.

"You look troubled Thea." Says Mirai at she sat beside me, while Chin sat in front of us.

"Lol, you look horrible today." He teased.

Aghhhh, was he always like this?!

"I just ruined my date, that's all." I said as I opened my lunch box. Yes, I prepared my lunch for today, quite amusing right?

Mirai gasped and became worried.

"What did you do?!" She asked, bizarred.

"Uhh... Something just scared the shit out of me and went home." I said.

"Ohh, seems like that guy must've showed some unpleasant attitude of him right?"

I didn't answer, instead, I just started to eat and begun to drink my water.

"I knew it! That's okay Thea, you'll find another one!" She said as she smacked my shoulder that it suddenly shocked me making me spit out the water from my mouth.

WHAT THE HELL?!

"Mirai?!" I asked loudly, she looked shocked when I exclaimed.

But Chin Hae begun to laugh hysterically and I found few people laughed at us for a bit.

Damn it. Most of the people looked at our place and my eyes stopped at Sanha's table and they were staring at us.

Shit.

Ughhhhhhhh.

I wiped my mouth and just retreated my lunch.

"I've lost my appetite." I mumbled as I stood up and started to heat out.

"T-Thea!" I heard Mirai call out but I was too embarrassed and just ran going through the student councillor's room. I just sat down and rested my cheek from the table staring at the window.

"I'm so pathetic, I couldn't even manage to talk to him." I muttered.

My eyes looked at the chair beside me.

This is where Sanha used to sit, I thought. I suddenly felt my cheeks went red and felt tired at the same time.

Anyway, who left this window open?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes and groaned as I lift up my head.

I fell asleep here again, I thought.

"Class is going to start, we should head back." Someone said and my mind processed and in shock I looked at who it was and it was Sanha, standing from the door.

"Let's go." He said.

I felt flustered and disappointed at the same time. I know that he is still mad at me. I heard him sigh and head out from the room first, I wished that I've stopped him for a talk but I was too ashamed at myself.

I fixed my hair and took my lunchbox as I followed him back to the room.

I'm already sitting next to him and it's awkward.

"Thea." Mirai whispered.

And surprisingly Sanha looked at me when I was about to look at Mirai.

His eyes widened and immediately looked away.

I was flustered but still kept my cool as I asked Mirai what was it about.

"I'm so sorry earlier." I just smiled and nod at her. I wasn't even mad at her, I was too preoccupied this time and I couldn't tell her all that have happened yesterday.

Anyway, miss Soo Ah is our professor this last subject but she kept on looking ay me as if she wanted to tell me something.

When she dismissed our class, she called for my name and I went to her but Sanha called my name unexpectedly.

"Thea." He says making me look at him, his expression was still the same earlier, you know-- serious like.

"Just come to the Gym room." He uttered and as soon as I could nod at him, he just walked out.

"Are you okay Thea?" ma'am asked.

I immediately turn to her and nodded. She looks stressed out today, I wonder what's been bothering her.

"Why did you call for me ma'am?" I asked.

"Ahh... Is your father available this week?" She asks. I became fidgety all of the sudden.

"I-I don't really know ma'am, why did you ask?"

"I just have something urgent to tell him." Her smile faded and became serious all of a sudden.

Is it a confession for him? Or... Maybe I'm just overthinking. But she looks anxious to confess to him tho.

"Uhmm... Ma'am..." I said as I put my hand beside my mouth like whispering to her but I initially looked around the room, okay coast clear, no one's around here anymore.

"Please don't be offended with my question, b-by any chance do you like my father in a romantic way?" I asked. She looked flustered and became worried.

"No Thea, please don't take it that way, I just have something to talk to him urgently this week." She smiled is assurance. I felt relieved somehow, but how will I ask that dung man?

"I-I'll ask him for you miss Soo Ah." I said hesitantly.

"Thank you Thea, please let me know sooner." She says with a sigh of relief.

"You must go now, Sanha's probably waiting for you."

I flushed red and bobbed my head shyly.

"I-I'll be going now ma'am."

"Okay, see you around Thea." She smiled and I took my bag and head out.

I rushed running downstairs heading to the Gym room, I guess the party will be held here since it's too big and wide and there's a stage infront of me too which was already done by some officials in our school, since this is originally where the students play basketball. And I really appreciate the floor here, it is squeaky clean, must've been the janitor's hard work, somehow I'd love to sit on those audience seats, it looks comfy for me. I saw Mirai and Sanha talking to each other as they were airing up the balloons.

Clichè, my mind told me. I gripped on my bag's strap and entered the room silently.

"Oh, Thea's here" Shin greeted, I smiled.

"Hey." I said and they all looked at me.

Shin stood up to approach me and said "You should help with the balloons too, Sanha and I would be creating the frame."

"Ah okay." I said. Sanha stood up and took out the wood, and Shin did the same. Hoshi on the other hand helped us with the balloon.

"Thea." Mirai called with a smile.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?" She asked.

"Oh... Nothing really." I answered.

"Can we eat at the donut shop?" She beamed.

"Sure." I smiled.

"Oh the new donut shop near our school?" Hoshi joined in.

"Uhmm... Yes. I heard that their Boston donut tastes delicious, and I wanted to try it." Mirai answered.

"Ahh... yes it is, I'm working there now, as a part-time student, and I've heard that there is going to be new recruit in our shop and he is also a student like me."

Mirai's eyes grew on delight.

"Recommend me some donuts that tastes good!" She begun to converse with him even more. I smiled and she looks really friendly. I just let them be and continued with the balloons.

After 20 minutes, we were already done with the balloons. And the frame was almost getting ready.

"Can we have a break?" Hoshi asked the others.

"Sure." Sanha says while marking the wood.

"Let's eat then!" Hoshi says to Mirai.

"You can eat first too." Sanha said to Shin.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Uh yeah, just buy me chocolate bread tho." He smiled at him. Shin laughed.

"Sure thing, just pay me later."

"How about you Thea?" Mirai asked.

"Nah, I'm good." I said.

"Strawberry milk?" She asked making me pay attention to her and Sanha looked at her too and to me.

"Uhmm... Okay." I said shyly.

"Okay then, let's go guys!" Mirai was too active that the guys were affected too and head out.

I felt relieved that I've got a chance to be alone then I realized Sanha was here too.

"Why didn't you go?" He suddenly asked me unexpectedly.

"I-I wasn't hungry."

"Jinjja? You didn't even finish you lunch earlier." He straightened his back and stretched out his arms in the air and bended his body again to mark the wood.

How did he know?

"You knew?"

"I was observing you during lunch." He said making me feel flustered.

"And I followed you in the councillor's room after eating my lunch, and I looked at your lunchbox while you were sleeping, you didn't even finish the half of it."

Because of embarrassment, I became too speechless. I was hungry tho, but I just don't have any appetite right now.

"Sanha, I'm sorry." I blurted out. He stopped from what he was doing and shaken off the dust from his hands and looked at me but he begun to approach and sat beside me with legs bended as his arms resting on both of his knees, he clasped his hands and remained silent. My heart pounded in anxiousness, what would he even respond to me. Does he hate me now? Is he going to stop talking to me?

The atmosphere is just too pressuring hence this silence was deafening.

"I should be the one to say it." I was surprised when he broke off the silence between us.

"I should be--"

"But was it your intention all along?" He cuts me off in the middle of my sentence.

"Intention?"

"To take my hyung there to talk to me?" He looked at me with a disappointed expression on his face.

"No Sanha, I-I really wanted to go out with you, initially I was ready to tell you about how I really feel but I felt like it was already an opportunity to help oppa if I made you talk to him sooner."

He looked relieved but he stopped looking at me.

"I-I didn't tell oppa personally to talk to you, I just hoped that he got my intentions yesterday, I just told him to come."

"It's okay." He blurted. "Thank you Thea."

I looked at him confusingly.

Did it work?

Eun-Woo oppa was successful yesterday?

"We already made up." He smiled genuinely at me. It suddenly made me feel emotional, I really hoped for that and I was so happy to hear it from him and I was also too scared that he will get too angry at me, to the point of loathing me just like with his brother and Eun-Woo.

"Ahh, you're crying again!" He was startled and I were too making me avert his gaze, I immediately took out my hanky and wiped my tears away as I tried to resist crying.

"I-I was just too scared." I stuttered as I pressed my hanky to my eyes.

"Scared?"

"I was already thinking that you will never talk to me. And that you'll hate me and give me those cold looks again." I said honestly as I sniffed and put down my hands from my lap.

A warmth on my head came and gently patting my head.

"I'm sorry, the reason why I wasn't talking to you earlier was because of embarrassment, I got mad at you for a shitty reason yesterday." He said.

"B-But you were right, I've set it up yesterday, but my feelings for you were true." I uttered.

"I told you it's already okay..." He assured and tried to hold my left wrist. I wiped my tears once again and looked at him.

"But I'm really happy that I've already confirmed your feelings." He beamed making me feel jittery all of a sudden that I jerked my hand away from him in embarrassment.

"Ahhh--! Shut up Sanha, it's embarrassing!" I exclaimed. He laughed at me.

"Now you're normal." He teased.

"So you're telling me that I was abnormal earlier?" I asked.

"Maybe." He teased once more.

"Psycho." I uttered and we just laughed at each other.

"Your eyes are puffy again." He said.

"Well, I couldn't help it. I was so afraid that you'll never trust me again" I said in a sigh. He leaned his back on the wall.

"I'm really sorry." He sighed and we made a little silence.

"Uhh... hyung didn't give up on me." He uttered and I looked at him.

"Eun-Woo?" I asked.

"Yeah. He told me that he tried to fix things with me but I was too shut."

I smiled as I looked at the ground "You're secretive too."

He looked surprised at me and said "That was what I am wondering yesterday."

"Now you know."

"Thea..." His sweet mellow toned voice called my name. I slowly looked at him as he asked...

"If you'd like to, will you have dinner with us tonight?"

Us...?

He suddenly laughed at me making me blink twice.

"Your expression is funny. It's a dinner with my hyungs of course." He explained.

"Oh..."

"Thea!" Mirai called happily. We looked at them as they approached us.

Mirai sat beside me on the floor together with Sanha and she showed her little plastic bag.

"I also bought you sandwiches." She says as she beamed. She is too cute and understandable. I really love her (ㄒoㄒ).

"B-But I never asked for it just only the milk." I said

"It's okay, I know that you haven't eat your lunch very well because of me." She said in worry. I was awed, and I felt myself blushing.

"Oh, you're done with the markings already?" Shin asked Sanha.

"Yeah. After that we could assemble it." He answered.

"Okay, Hoshi, help me with this." Shin nudged Hoshi and they started working.

"Anyway, tomorrow... The seniors' student councillors are going to decorate this room for the party and we're going to help out, if you have plans for tomorrow just tell me sooner." Sanha informed all of us and Hoshi immediately raised his left hand.

"You have?" Sanha asked.

"Y-Yeah, sorry pres but I have duty tomorrow."

"Hey, you didn't tell me." Shin groaned. Hoshi laughed nervously.

"I forgot to." He explained as he scratched the side of his head.

"Alright then." Sanha said.

"Can I drag one of my friends to volunteer for tomorrow?" Shin asked.

"Sure, that's cool." Sanha replied.

"Okii!" He happily responds making us laugh.

After a few minutes of assembling the frame we already planned on decorating it with the shiny tinsel curtains, I stood up and when I was about to take the curtain to start it off but Sanha immediately held my hand and I was flustered as I looked at him.

"H-Hey---"

"I'll handle it." He says sounding like a hero.

"But I want to--"

"Just sit there." He sighed and took it from me.

"You are too short to do this." He teased. I slapped his arm which made him laugh and I groaned as I sat back again.

I feel useless in here. I just watched them to do it and when Sanha was about to put it on the frame, Mirai held his arm and Sanha was surprised that he retreated to do it.

"You have to put the double-sided tape on."

I read her mouth as she said it to him, but as I was watching them everything seemed inaudible too me. He was smiling sweetly at her. Ugggghhh... Why does he have to wear that face on her too? But I shouldn't be jealous from my friend, but it's irritating.

I just looked away and eyed on the balloons, I guess I just have to assemble this. But anyway, where are the rubber bands?

"Sanha." I called in a which-he-could-definitely-hear tone.

But Mirai was conversing with him as he was putting it on. I got a little annoyed and just called Mirai.

"Mirai!" I exclaimed. Her smile faded a bit and looked surprised at me somehow, all of the also looked at me.

"Yes Thea?"

I found myself giving off a little frown and asked "Do we have rubber bands to assemble these balloons?"

"Oh-- Definitely!" She took a little box in her bag and gave it to me.

"Sorry, I forgot to take it out." She said with a smile and went back on Sanha's side. I looked away and started to take out some rubbers.

"That guy isn't even cold-blooded anymore, hmp, acting kind and all." I mumbled to myself.

I heard Hoshi and Shin joining in their conversation and it's too noisy. As I was assembling few of it a balloon begun to pop, and in shock I also heard the silence at the back.

Shoot. What happened?

I looked at my nails and tried to feel it and I felt something sharp from them.

"Thea, what happened?" Hoshi asked.

Ottoke? I-I just need to help with something that's why I tried to work on these balloons. But why am I so unfortunate?

"Uhh... My nail was sharp, I-I guess it's the reason--"

I heard footsteps approached me and just grabbed my hand for no reason. It was Sanha, he was kneeling down at me when he looked at my fingers.

Ugh, this boy... I could also feel my ears blushing this minute!

He held my hand and grabbed something from his bag. He looked at the others and said "I'll help her out here, just help Mirai with that Shin."

"S-Sure." he responded and immediately he and Hoshi talked again but I couldn't hear Mirai's voice that much.

I felt so embarrassed and useless today. He sat down in tailor-fashioned and started to trim my nails, so... what he took was his nail cutter.

"Y-You shouldn't do this. I can manage myself." I complained. He furrowed his eyebrows at me and I felt that I couldn't stop him.

"You shouldn't keep your nails too long." He said. I felt a little irritated since they could see what he is doing.

"Sanha, I can manage to cut my nails, just give me that cutter." I muttered. Surprisingly he accepted it too fast.

"Fine, just give me those rubber bands." He said as he handed me his nailcutter and I handed him the rubber bands.

"After I trim my nails you can go back there." I said.

"No, I'll just stay here, they're a little too loud for me." He says and it made my heart skip for no reason. I dreamt that he just wanted to spend time with me. But maybe not.

I guess we both just don't like loud people.

I looked at him and I knew this man is too cool for me. But upon looking away I thought, when will he ever feel the same way about me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 612 35
Hiya im backkk~💕💕 This book will be different from my other one :) Not that much though lmao Please read the first thing before reading for a bit o...
10.5K 553 40
moon bin, the university's drama and meme king, has lee dongmin, the school's hottest musician and model, falling for him. side ships: myungjin, sanh...
2.6K 544 58
"Anneyong haseyo! joneum Kim Ni Soo imnida" she introduced herself Anna told her "He is Nam Woohyun or our class president, most handsome, cutest, go...
67K 1.6K 23
Cha Eunwoo as a member from ASTRO who is totally the best visual students in Seoul Private School. He has so many fangirls as much as his 5 best frie...