Kaine vs Trell

By B_too_drippy

"you mine shawty none of these fuck niggas can have you cause at the end of the day...you gon' come right bac... More

1⚫
2⚫
3.⚫
4⚫
5⚫
6⚫
8⚫
9⚫
10⚫
Characters
11⚫
12⚫
13⚫
14⚫
15⚫
16⚫
17⚫
18⚫
19⚫
20⚫
21⚫
22⚫
23⚫
24⚫
25⚫
26⚫
27⚫
28⚫
29⚫
30⚫
31⚫
32⚫
33⚫
⚪⚪⚪⚪
34⚫
35⚫
36⚫

7⚫

9.8K 297 166
By B_too_drippy

1 month later.

I took some m&ms and a water cause damn I was thirsty..I went to the till but before I could pay but someone paid for me...

"Why you been ignoring me"Kaine asked me making me turn around.

So he paid for my shit.

is that a dick prin-

"Kaine you know I have no choice so please just leave me alone"I said trying to move passed him but he grabbed my arm.

He like doing that damn shit.

"Why you letting all this bullshit come between us?"Kaine asked.

I sighed "Kaine there is no us"I snatched my hand away from his.

This nigga is too old for me....what you mean 'us'- boy I'm only 16 I don't know about no damn 'us'.

"Yeen even-"

" I got the popcorn seeds"Trell cut him off coming towards me.

I remained quiet while Kaine eyed Trell.

"Tarji what you doing with this nigga"Kaine questioned gripping me....again.

"Yo don't touch her like that"Trell said pushing Kaine.

"Stay outta this pussy"Kaine pushed him back.

Trell swung at Kaine socking him in his jaw.

Kaine stumbled two feet back then he push Trell and immediately punched him dead in the face.

"Kaine stop"I mumbled getting infront of him.

"Tarji move"Kaine said breathing heavily.

"No"I said through gritted teeth feeling bold

"You better move or else-".

"Or else what?"I cut him off "you gone punch me too?".

"Girl why you defending his bitchass...he put his hands on me first I'll kill his pussy ass"Kaine pushed me out of his way and bumped into Trell's shoulder in the process.

"Look-.

"Just take me home"I cut Lontrell off rolling my eyes.

I wasn't mad at him I was mad at the situation.

He sighed and took me home.

Mama was sitting on the chair rubbing her stomach "Mr Kosher saw you with that Kaine boy"she said making me stop walking.

I turned to her "I promise I was telling him to leave me alone and why is you spying on me like is you the police LAPD or NYPD or FBI or maybe the CIA".

"So when you look at me you see a fool"she asked walking towards me.

"Leave my house since you wanna be with that thug you can get the fuck out of my house".

"But-".

"leave and never come back, you do what you want so leave....aleast i ain't gotta pay for yo shit no more, little Beatle" my mama said going upstairs packing my stuff for me.......soon she threw all my shit out the crib with a smirk on her face.

"but ma I have nowhere to go" I held the side of my head.

"I don't care get up outta here Tarji and go find yo bitchass daddy or go to his side of the family I'm done taking care of your grown ass"She said throwing my shit out as I packed them into my bag.

" but my dad's side of the family don't fuck with me mama they forgot about me".

Yeah my dad's side don't like me.

"stop with the word but and move it".

I sighed and took my shit and walked out of her crib... Today was cold as shit and it was about 3:32 pm tho.

I tried calling Trell but he wasn't picking up.

I walked to Mr Merrits apartments he was a very good friend of mama, my cousin Tisha lived there.

I luckily happened to catch him outside.

"Mr Merrit" I waved.

"oh Tarji how are you".

"I'm good thank you" i smiled as I walked passed him going on the stairs heading second floor with my stuff.

I got to her place and knocked on the door.

"who there" she yelled from the inside.

"me".

"who the fuck are you" she yelled again.

"it's me Tarji" i said then the door soon opened.

"Tarji what you want".

"l need a place to stay...... Please".

She rolled her eyes then sighed "fine come in".

I let out a breath and walked in and put my stuff beside me.

"I guess yo mama kicked you out again didn't she" Tisha asked as I nodded...she kicked me out before...this is not the first time.

"you can stay but you have to help me pay half the rent" she crossed her arms.

"but I don't have a job at all" I mumbled.

"I don't give a fuck make shit happen" she pushed passed me.

I sighed and put my shit down I'll see everything tomorrow.

_the next day_

I woke up from the couch and looked around me seeing Tisha was gone.

I took out an outfit to wear then took a shower.

I finished everything and took my hand bag and walked to the store to get some lays cause I was craving.

I bumped into a girl...a real pretty girl by accident.

"Girl I'm so sorry I ain't seen you"she apologised first making me politely smile.

"It's okay cause I bumped into you so I'm sorry"I told her.

"You good she smiled...I'm Karinae but call me Kari"she introduced herself.

"I'm Tarji nice to meet you"I smiled then my smile faded away when reality actually hit me.

"Girl you good?"she asked me

"Y-yeah"I smiled.

"See I can read people so I know you lyin....bitch wassup"she asked me making me look at her weird.

"I don't even know you"I shaked my head laughing a lil bit.

"Maybe I could help you who knows"she shrugged.

"Why you being nice"I asked her.

"Cause you bad as fuck and I kind of like girls so out with it bitch"she mumbled.

..............

"And so like I'm literally sitting outside this class high as fuck with only 1 side of my lashes done"she told me as I giggled.

"But I dropped out of school though this year right before I turned 17"she rolled her eyes.

"Why?"I asked her.

"Cause it wasn't for me"she said looking at her feet.

"I'm also finna dropout"I sighed "I have to help my cousin spilt the rent and I have to be my own person".

"I have an idea but I don't know if you'll like it cause you seem innocent......"she trailed off.

"What?"I questioned.

"Let's become strippers"she said.

"Yo-like-woah-what?"I squinted my eyes

"We could make a lot of money every night...so you decided if you gon eat or you gon starve"she said kinda sounding like lil baby.

I thought about it for a minute "what will people say though...I'm underage"I mumbled.

"Girl fuck them people and I'm underage too but I know the guy who owns the club so I could ask him to employ us, and I know he will"she tried to convince me.

"Fine"I sighed "let's do it"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 35.3K 42
"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished."
124K 3.6K 40
"𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕..." Sometimes the person you want the mo...
1.4K 114 6
- / ' īkôr / (n.) greek mythology the fluid that flows like blood in the veins of the gods - "even gods bleed, percy" - [ Percy Jackson x M!OC! ] ...
1.3K 88 9
(Book 2- Aria's Spin-off ) A Wholesome Well-known Cheer Captain & A Boy who is diagnosed with selective mutism are partnered in chemistry for the res...