๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ (Taesana X Bangtwi...

By Vsanafics

๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ฎ Summary: In 1980s Seoul, a group of teenagers observed super natural powers and science lab discov... More

Intro๐Ÿค 
The lost circimstances of Park Jimin
The freak named Twelve
The phone call
Another dimension
The parallel dimension
The oddity
The body
Connection
Hang on, Jimin
Goodbye, Taehyung
Fancy Season 2
Who's that girl?
Trick or Treat?
The pollywog
Jimin the demon
Weirdness
The big clue
The skin crawler
The Gate
The Final Attack
FANCY: SEASON 3
Summer
Hello Nayeon
Crack the code
Deeper level

Lurked

51 7 3
By Vsanafics

(Chapter 6)

⚠️GRAPHIC IMAGES⚠️

"T-Twelve?"

Taehyung said emotionally as he stands up.

Sana stood there and admired him for a second, a single tear dropped from her eye.

"Taehyung?"

She says as she walks to him.

She then sighed in relief.

They both hugged so tight, making Jin the third wheel.

He then started to sob as he lays his head on the back of her shoulder.

"I called you every night. Every night for-"

"354 days, I heard"

(3+5+4= 12)

Jin stood there and watched them hugging and finally meeting each other.

"C'mon Jin" Taehyung called, asking him to join the hug.

Jin lay his arms on both of them. Three of them hugged in happiness.

"No Daniel, you don't understand"

Jihyo told him as they were having a private conversation.

"Understand what? I just don't see the problem here, everything seemed ok to me"

Daniel replied with a confused expression on his face, trying to know what Jihyo is saying.

"Seemed ok to you? Don't you even like- at least notice something?

these two silenced themselves after she said this.

"Our relationship is tearing apart. And I don't want to hurt anybody, I don't want to hurt you, Daniel"

Jihyo's lips tremble as she says.

"Right this is ridiculous, I have no idea what's wrong with you"

Daniel questioned her with a worried face.

"Daniel, this is bullshit. Our relationship is bullshit"

Jihyo said with emotions in his voice, she's starting to feel messed up in this relationship.

Both of them were having a hard time, Jihyo is very much stressed with Jimin's situation and Daniel is facing a lot of family problems.

Jihyo was wanting to settle this argument in w calm manner.

"I know it's a hard time, but we can get through this, right?"

Jihyo sighed and said her final sentence

"I hate to say this, but it's difficult, really. I think the best way is to break this."

"I need you to talk to me, Jimin."

Rose softly said to him, placing her hand at the back of his shoulder.

Jimin looked down to his knees while sitting on the fluffy sofa.

He looked like he didn't want to speak a word. He was having an unpleasant week.

Rose gazed at his face with a fearful expression, she sighed and let go of his shoulder.

She crossed her hands and placed them on her knees, leaning forward and speculating his attitude.

It's indeed difficult, for Jimin and his family.

All of the backlashes are happening again, in this present moment. And they just couldn't fix it without special help.

Jimin wanted to speak, but he just has a feeling that he shouldn't be talking.

He breathed deeply and meditate himself, then, he finally mumbled something.

"It's like, a shadow"

He said with his terrified whispers.

Rose turned her face to him, listening to what he's trying to say.

"Sometimes...sometimes"

She gulped while he continues to talk.

"I, just feel like- it's reaching out to me"

His eyes slowly water, trying to explain how horrifying it was.

Rose's eyebrows pull closer to each other as he describes the details.

Jimin lifted his head, facing Rose with his scared manner.

His eyes were about to sob as he makes eye contact with her.

She opened her mouth and held back her tears, letting him embrace himself.

"It got me, mum, it did.."

He tears up as he cried this sentence.

Rose couldn't help but hug him into her arms, making sure he feels safe.

He just felt like he's all alone, facing this.

This moment has been interrupted by someone opening the door fiercely.

Jack and Jihyo walked in with nerves from their behavior.

"What happened?" Rose asked

"Something, something really bad," Jack replied

"It's Chanyeol, something is up."

Taehyung opens the door at his basement as he leads them in.

Jin went straight inside the room and grabbed himself a cup of water. While Taehyung held Sana's waist to help her walk, she was so exhausted and out of energy.

She sighs as she sat down on the sofa, relaxed and relieved.

Taehyung grabbed a bottle of water and some snacks to feed her, while he lends the food to her, he asked her some questions.

"Where were you the whole time? I was so worried"

"Chanyeol, he took great care of me"

She softly said.

"From now on, you will be with me, you understand?"

He says while staring deep into her eyes.

Sana controls her tears as they share contacts.

"I'm so sorry"

She apologizes while she starts to sob.

"No, don't be. Just don't ever disappear from me, okay?"

He held her hand as she promises.

"Friends don't lie"

He quoted.

"Friends don't lie"

She repeated.

"they keep promises and they trust you"

"Promise?"

"It means something you can't break, ever."

"Promise."

Taehyung and Sana had their moment in the basement while Jin just stood there being awkward.

They both smiled at each other being lovebirds.

Jin coughed sarcastically while standing there behind Taehyung

"Jesus!"

Taehyung cursed as he looks behind

"What? It's not like you didn't know I was here the whole time?!"

He sighed and looked back at Sana's adorable and confused face.

"I'll give you some clothes and a towel, take a warm bath, and rest, ok?"

Sana nodded as he takes her to the bathroom, he gave her towels and clothes to let her clean up herself.

He leans on the wall while talking to Jin

"It's weird right, she just suddenly appeared when Jimin started to have episodes" Jin noted

"It's not a coincidence, something must be up"

Jin started to get nervous as they continue to talk about this. He remembered the baby monster he bought home that night, Taehyung did warn him to throw it away but he didn't listen.

He made an excuse to go home and check if it had any suspicious behavior.

"I gotta go, my mum is probably worried"

"Ya I know"

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Mmhm"

"Bye, tell Twelve to take care"

"I know"

Jungkook opened the front door after he parked his bike.

He just arrived home, holding a long face.

He felt so dumb and little. He was struggling to be the bigger person, especially in front of the girl he's so invested in.

"I'm home"

He called

"Hi sweetie" Mrs. Jeon replied

"Hey mum"

"How was school?"

"It's was ok"

"I'm going to go for my hair appointment, do you think you'll be fine with Heejin?"

"Yea mom"

"Right, bye Hunny!" Mrs. Jeon closed the door as she exits the house.

Jungkook rushed into his bedroom, locked the door, and jumped onto the bed with stress and worries.

He felt so guilty about Chaeyoung earlier, he never wanted to hurt her feelings.

He just wanted to become closer friends with her, but Taehyung just ruined everything. On the other hand, he finally felt the same way Taehyung did last year, he felt bad for him that he was so mean to Sana last year and now Taehyung was doing the same to Jungkook.

He then got up and left the house with his bike, going to a park to chill out.

Jin rushed to his home entrance and quickly opened the door.

He ran into his room while grabbing a cooking pan, in case something happens.

He took a small step closer to the door, he was scared to open the door.

Jin took a deep breath and kicked the door open, what he saw will traumatize him forever.

A dead bird was laying on his couch while a weird creature was feeding on it.

It was a Demogorgon but a mini version, let's say it's a demo-dog.

Jin dropped his pan and ran outside, panicking.

He immediately called someone for help on his walkie-talkie while hiding in the garage.

Cold sweats ran over his forehead as he keeps running out of breath.

He took a peek outside the garage, he decided to bike to Taehyung's house and seek help.

He slowly opened the door, peeking outside cautiously.

Nothing was there, so he ran to his bike and ride away.

He grabbed his walkie talkie and called every single member in his friend group, nobody answered.

"CODE RES PLEASE ANYBODY. IS ANYBODY HERE?!"

"Everything ok?"

"Yea"

Sana replies as she rubs her hair with a towel.

"I can't let you stay here forever, unless I tell my mum about this"

Taehyung said with struggles

She then turned her face to him, looking at him with an afraid face

Taehyung noticed and turned back to her, staring blankly at her the same way

"But I promise you I will keep you safe, you're not going back to the lab no matter what."

He held her hand as he speaks.

"You said friends don't lie"

She quoted

"You mean boyfriends don't lie?"

She then glanced at him with a cute smile.

They then both giggled like little kids.

"Shall we...cuddle later?"

"What's a...cuddle?"

"Here, I'll show you, come"

"What do you mean by Chanyeol?"

"He is stuck. He's lost in a place and we don't know where to find him."

Jihyo said with the devastation

As she carries on with her explaining, Jack walked to the walls where Jimin's drawing are pinned.

"What's up with Jimin's drawing?"

"Dad this isn't the time-"

"No. I am serious, look at this"

He pointed at the drawings sticking up on the wall, which looked like a road.

"This...this looks so familiar"

"I don't understand"

Rose whispered

"Just look, this just looks the same as the pumpkin field behind Hongdae"

"Wait...you seemed...right"

"So basically if we follow this drawing, it will lead us to Seoul's roads?"

Jack nodded in intelligence

"Then we can find Chanyeol"

"But how? No way says Chanyeol is there"

"Mum look, there's an X on this paper"

"That must be it"

"Chanyeol"

Jimin finally spoke

Everyone turned their heads to him

"He's there"

Jungkook pushed the arcade door open, as he talks to the staff about something, he bought two bottles of coke.

The staff then cleaned up the storage room and lead him inside.

Meanwhile, Kai's car pulled up to the arcade, he drove Chaeyoung there every week after school.

"Don't be late"

Chaeyoung ignored him and went inside the arcade. She was about to buy the tickets and tokens for the games, but the staff stopped her.

"I have something special for you today"

She was confused after he said that, she just stood there and listen to him.

"Come here, your friend prepared something for you"

He said as he takes her to the door of the storage room.

"Hold this"

He ordered as he lends her the Cheeto bag.

He took out the keys and opened the door.

Chaeyoung then sighed after she saw who's inside.

"Go inside I can't get caught"

Jungkook smiled as he saw her, but Chaeyoung looked like she doesn't wanna be there.

"Have fun"

"What is this bullshit Jeon Jungcock"

She scolded as the staff closes the door.

"Just sit down, take this slow, I have something to tell you."

"Then why here?!"

"I just needed somewhere safe"

"For what? To be creepy?"

"No, I have something to tell you"

"You better not waste my time Jeon JungCock"

"Just for 20 minutes, I am risking my life to tell you this."

"Risking your life?"

"Yes, and you're risking yours too. Before I carry on, you have to promise not to spread this, or else we all could be murdered and-"

"Just go!"

Jungkook paused and continued

"Last year, Jimin didn't drown himself, there was a whole different story"

The park family is on their way to help Chanyeol, following Jimin's directions, hopefully, everything will go well.

"There, you're close"

Jack turned the wheel as they were almost arriving at the pumpkin field.

"You sure he's here?" Rose asked

Jimin nodded in confirmation

As they arrived, they got out of the car and walked around while Jimin stayed inside.

"CHANYEOL? CHANYEOL?" Rose called, but nobody answered.

Jack roamed around the trees while searching.

He stepped closer to a tree that looks a black and rotten wood, he gently touched the surface with his fingers and smelled the liquid.

"Jesus what are those"

"What?"

"These white and slimy stuff"

Rose stand closer to him and touched it

She then glanced at him worriedly

"Oh no"

"DANIEL STOP HEY I NEED HELP"

Jin shouted as he saw Daniel driving by

Daniel noticed him and stopped by his house

"What is it, kid"

"You have to stay here with me, something happened, something terrible"

Jin told him the details about the demo dog earlier

Daniel didn't look too shocked after hearing it from him, he just grabbed his baseball bat with spiky nails behind the van and went inside his house.

"Kid I swear if this is some Halloween prank"

"It's not okay?! What would I make this up?"

Daniel slowly turns the doorknob open, grubbing tightly to his weapon.

He first took a peek inside the room and then kicked the door wide open.

Nothing was there, not a single creature.

They then noticed a slimy white liquid was laying on the floor, it's was similar to what Jack saw at the pumpkin field earlier.

"He must have escaped"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 186 39
"I know I have made a mistake...and I regret it." chaeyoung said "Then fix it yourself. I'm done trying to fix your mistakes." Sana replied. "You kno...
12.7K 529 26
[COMPLETED] [REPUBLISHED - 06/12/2023] Nam Shin (Y/N), A Troublemaker Angel, God decided to punish him by sending him to earth, In which Shin refused...
43.6K 2.6K 55
A saida story that's about Sana traveling 200+ years back, she didn't know how she got there and so she planned to go find a way to go back. But sud...
19.4K 877 37
Mr. City, Jeon Jungkook meets Country Girl Park Jihyo --- I wrote this when I was 13 years old. This was the first story I worked on. As I read throu...