Don't Leave Me! #WattpadIndia...

By background21

Looking at the bright sun, which is not so bright right now hiding itself to create darkness all around total... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue

Chapter 25

32K 1.2K 29
By background21

*Navya Pov*

"Good afternoon, Aunty!" I mumble to my Mother-In-law.

"Good afternoon! Now, come on get freshen up and have some lunch with me." She said, holding my hand and moved away from the bed.

I robotically nodded and got freshened up still frowning because I still can't believe she is here.

"Now, eat it." She said after she dragged me towards the dining hall and made me sit.

I looked around to see there is no one except us. She gestured at me again towards the plate, and I nodded, taking little bites.

"He went to the office." She replied to my unanswered question after I finished my lunch along with her.

After that we both walked towards the balcony and sat there. I looked away because I don't know what to even tell her. She already saw me sleeping in the other room.

"What happened?" She asked, holding my hand.

Then the tears which I stopped from yesterday afternoon started flowing again. I started telling her what I heard in the office room when Di and Jiju visited us.

She listened to everything calmly still holding my hand. I even told her about the kiss and the room too and also about the way he said I look like her at first meeting.

Her hold tightened on my hand, but she didn't utter any word. I know I shouldn't have told her, but I want to share it with someone, and she is the only one here.

"I know maybe I am wrong to behave like this, but it is really hurting to know all this. I may be doing everything completely wrong, but I don't know how else to react." I said after a few minutes.

"Now I can understand what happened. When my son sounded so broken I was so scared but what actually happened here is nothing at all." She said after a few minutes and looked at me.

I looked at her shocked and got up from my seat and moved away. How can she say that it is nothing? This is my life, and someone spent a few months with me so that they can feel they are close to someone who is none other than my sister.

"It's nothing? How can you say that Aunty? Even after knowing everything you just said that. Your son hurt me. He disrespected me more than anyone can and that too after he knows that I love him. When I think of the way, he held me and then remember that he lived with me by actually feeling me as her, I feel like I want to not even feel the skin on me. And you are saying it's nothing." I shouted at her and covered my face crying.

Then I felt her arms around me, and she is rubbing my back. She removed my hands from my face and said, "Now you see, you are feeling nothing wrong, and you are right in your position."

I looked at her shocked and asked "You said all this because...."

"I am sure you must be feeling little guilty to be acting like this with him and everything you said to him yesterday, but you need to know that you are not at all wrong here. I know he did a huge mistake, and I will not say that he didn't." She said and I hugged her suddenly and cried on her shoulder.

"But that doesn't mean you can think of all these things and hurt yourself without hearing his explanation." She added and I shook my head.

"I don't think I have that strength Aunty. I mean, how can I when I understand why he still didn't forget her. She is the perfect girl, and everyone loves her. You too love and admire her." I said sniffing.

She removed me from her and asked, "Now, where did you get that thought from?"

"You always said whatever I am doing is wrong and said I need to learn from my Di. So that means you love her and also think that she is perfect for Suhas right." I replied rubbing my eyes.

"Navya! I am really sorry if you thought like that. But I was just trying to make him realize that you are the best when compared to Kavya and also to make him forget about his revenge." She said and immediately my eyes went wide.

"You know about this...?" I asked her in a whisper.

She nodded and said, "I heard him talking with your sister that day too."

"But you too didn't warn me?" I asked her and removed her hands from my shoulders.

But she didn't let me and said, "I know I should have told you, but if I do that at that moment, then it would have not been good for anyone. So I tried to show him what a best person you are."

"But how do you know about me at that time I mean you scolded me in a few hours after I entered your house?" I asked her more confused.

"Because I have been seeing you for few years Navya. I have been seeing you every weekend at the orphanage. I know I lied that I didn't, but I did, and I even know about how you are and everything." She replied, and I looked at her completely shocked.

"So not coming here, along with us is also a plan." I said like a statement, but I want to hear it from her.

"Yeah! If I also come here, then I am sure you both would have not gotten to know each other, and then he would have not left his plan as he wouldn't have gotten to know you." She said, and I nodded for a few seconds.

"How do you know he left it?" I asked her not believing that at all.

"I know it because after someone gets to know you they will never think of hurting you." She replied, and I hugged her again.

"Now tell me why you are telling me that you are Navya when I am waking you up?" She asked looking at me.

"I don't know! I just... I just still can't believe that he is thinking of me like her all this time. He always called me by my name except one time, which I just recently got to know. When I think more into it, I can see that... that he is calling me by my name but... but inside, he is calling her name. With this thought roaming in my head, I am kind of hearing and feeling my name is not mine anymore. I am feeling it to be hers completely." I replied and closing my eyes because I know I must be sounding so stupid.

"I know. I know! I must sound so..." before I could finish saying what I am going to she stopped me saying "You don't know! You are not wrong to think of all this. In hurt, we all think so many things. Trust me, I know that more than anyone."

I opened my eyes and held her hand saying "I know! It must be so hard right."

"Actually, all that time I actually felt like I am such a coward. I didn't fight him back and took his entire blow, but when he hurt my son, I couldn't stay back. When it comes to our children, we will fight against the whole world." She said smiling.

"But still don't think you are a coward. You are an amazing and strong woman, I have ever seen!" I said, smiling which I did after nearly two days.

"Now when he arrives, you need to sit and hear his explanation. Even then, if you want to go with your decision, then it is up to you, but just listen to his story too." She said getting up.

"What if I can't bear it?" I asked her terrified.

"You will! Because you are the strongest person, I have ever seen too." She replied.

"I am not!" I said not accepting her words at all.

"You are! And strength doesn't always depend on how we react to situations. It depends on our way of looking at the world, our way of thinking about every situation positively. And both are in you, which is very rare to be seen within everyone." She said and I just nodded, but I still don't accept it.

"Will you take some rest Aunty?" I asked her as we both walked out of the balcony.

"Call me Mom and I am sorry that I stopped you that day as I had those reasons in my mind." She replied.

"Mom!" I said, smiling again.

"That's good! And I am actually leaving." She said walking towards the stairs.

"But did you meet Suhas?" I asked her.

"No! Actually, I came here after Padma told me that Suhas left for his office. I don't want to meet him." She replied and we both walked downstairs.

"Why?" I asked her completely confused.

"I am hurt by him, Navya. After watching what his father did, he decides to do something worse for a girl that too for her heart and soul. I can't forgive him that easily." She replied, making me hug her again.

I released her and said, "He loves you so much Aunty. He is the best son."

"I know he is the best son, but I want him to be the best husband." She said holding my hand.

"He is best..." I started to say immediately, but couldn't finish it.

"I even know he is the best husband, but I want you to feel he is. Then I will be there for him." She said smiling and I nodded at her.

"Don't forget to talk to him." She said and I nodded at her.

"Aunty! Did he really sound so broken?" I asked her before she left.

"I didn't even talk to him Navya. He has been calling me from yesterday, and I have been calling you from yesterday to know what is happening. When I called Padma, she told me what is the atmosphere here." She replied.

"Then why did you say that?" I asked her confused.

"I am a mom right! I know how my son is feeling." That's all she said and left the home.

Yeah! She is a mom and that too the best mom, but is she right or not I don't know...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So she is going to hear his explanation but if she get's satisfied by it or not well we cant say...

How is the chap guys????

I know the updates are small and i am updating without gap but if it is going in the wrong way or something plz tell me or PM me...

Comment plz and vote...

P.S- after updating i just saw that the model is changed and i don't know how to dedicate in this mode...

So i hope no one mind it until i get to learn how to do it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 498K 61
𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑴𝒆 •...
683K 28.5K 73
"Haath chorein mera(leave my hand)"i said wincing in pain. His smirk grew wider and now he held me by my shoulders and said "you don't have any choic...
923K 56.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
743K 31.2K 83
"Bhai stop it what are you doing? She's your wife" Mukti yelled at me. "But I don't want her, I never did neither I expected this to happen" I growle...