Fast and Furious

By soulfox1305

This is an adventure of Dom's team with an extra person More

Truck steal, Brian O'Conner, and Alleyway
Street Race, Johnny Tran, and Party Part 1
Party Part 2, Brian's a cop, Dom's New Car
Barbeque and Sneaking
Toretto's curse, date, and Johnny arrest
Race Wars, and Brian reveals himself
Truck fail, Chase, and Final Race
Miami Street race, Brian returns, Police
Y/n returns, Roman Pearce, and Audition
Tej Garage, Brian let Dom go
Street Race, New Cars, and Pearl
New Plan, Money Transfer and Boat
Gas tank steal, and Brian O' Conner
Funerals, Crash Site, David Park
Meeting Compos, Fenix, Gisele, and street race
Party, and Truck
Border, Tunnel, Y/n, and Letty's Killer and Running
Plan, Braga revealed, L/n House
Mexico, Braga Captured, Border Showdown
Break Dom out, Vince, Train Heist
Team forms, and meeting C/n
1st Cash house, Police Station
Practise, Burned, Fresh Air
New Cars, Street Race, Vince returns, Luke Hobbs
Vault steal, Dragging, Bridge
Vault Open, Going Home, Ghosts
Brian's Son, Luke returns, and photo's
Getting the Team Together
Owen Shaw, Chase, Y/n and Letty both alive
Car Auction, Train fight
Learn Braga, CCTV, Prison
Race, Talking, and moving
Tank, and Betrayal
Plane Fight, and Home
Sean, Race, and moving
New School, Meet Twinkie and Erza Scarlet, Cousins appear
Sean vs DK Round 1, Han takes Sean and Y/n around.
Practise, Mountain, Mastering
Dates, Kamata, Han dies and Y/n L/n returns
Sean meets Kamata, new car, mountain race, Dom
Hospital, Race Wars, Hobbs vs Shaw
Explosions, hospital, Tokyo
Funeral, Dom meets Shaw, Mr. Nobody
Flying cars, Rescue, Ramsey
Abu Dhabi, Party, driving through towers
God's Eye, Ambush, Los Angeles, Preparing
Hacking God's Eye, Shaw Vs Dom, Luke and C/n Return
Jakande Dies, Letty Ortiz Returns, Saying Goodbye
Cuba race and Y/n meets Cipher
Soccer match, Y/n L/n gone rouge, Deckard Shaw
Y/n and Cipher talk, Prison fight, Apocalypse identity
Stealing God's Eye, Y/n and Dom's kids and Toy shop
Meeting Queenie, Nuclear Codes, Apocalypse meets Toretto's team
Seilah and Elena dies, Talking, Mr. Nobody returns, Vladovin
Stopping the Sub, Apocalypse team appears, back from the dead
Plane fight, Cipher escapes and barbeque
New enemy, Luke, Shaw and Y/n routine
Families talking, Victor Locke
Luke, Shaw and Y/n working together
Shaw's sister, Chase, aftermath
Andreiko, fake identity's, Dinkley
Margarita, Eteon factory
Interrogation, Mick Jagger, aftermath
Meet Luke's family, preparing
Apocalypse returns, the Final battle, Brixton Vs Apocalypse, Shaw and Hobbs
Brixton death, Aftermath, families meeting

Herman Reyes, Luke Hobbs and The Chip, Rooftop Run

1.6K 33 4
By soulfox1305

3rd POV

Next thing Brian and Dom knew they are both hanging by chains with men staring at them then a door opens walking into the light is a man in a gray suit with black hair his name is Herman Reyes and next to him is Zizi, Reyes said, "You two stirred up quite a bit of trouble today" He smiles Dom stares "Three of my men dead".

Brian stares "Three DEA agents along with them" Reyes stare at them "Of course, this is business and sometimes things go astray" Reyes frown "All I care about is the car" He looks to Dom "Tell me where it is, and I'll let you go" Brian said "This roofing plastic says you're full of shit" Reyes chuckles he pace said "I don't know how you guys do business in your part of the world..."

Reyes turns pace "...but here in Rio, I like it when all parties know what they're up against" Dom finally said, "That's funny, 'cause it goes both ways" Reyes smiles then said "You know..." He walks closer until he's in front of Dom "...I hear your sister is very beautiful" Dom stares at him as Zizi stares "Wherever she hides, I will find her".

Neither Brian or Dom said anything while Reyes turns, he walks pass Zizi who looks at them then turns as Brian and Dom both watch Zizi close the door as Reyes, his men, and Zizi all get into jeeps while Dom and Brian hear them go Brian looks to Dom when one of the men behind turn Brian kicks him as Dom pulls the chain off yells grabs the man and headbutt him.

Another man tries to shoot Dom who moves the arm and twist his arm to let the gun go as Brian use his legs to wrap the man's neck while Dom kicks the 1st man and Brian snap the 2nd man's neck while at a garage in favelas building Mia listens to the radio a female reporter said, "The American fugitives killed three DEA agents during a robbery".

Mia flips the next channel as a male reporter said, "Police warn they are armed and extremely dangerous" Mia frowns "Anyone with information should contact law enforcement immediately" Suddenly the door clangs making Mia turn the radio off and grab a pole she walks over to a pillar and waits behind it.

The door opens she moves back as the door closes a voice calls "Mia" It was Brian she sighs in relief walks out said "Hey" Brian sees her, and they hug "You okay" Brian said "Yeah, you all right" They let go the door opens and close again Mia looks to see Dom enters she walks to him said "Hey" She hugs Dom who hugs back.

They let go Dom looks to see her holding a pole said "Hey, yeah" He smiles making Mia smile "Just like a Toretto" Mia looks ask "Where's Vince" Brian said, "That's a good question" Dom said, "He'll be here" Mia said "Guys, we're all over the news" Dom walks pass her "They're blaming us for killing those DEA agents on the train".

Mia and Brian follow Brian said, "Which means we just jumped to the top of the wanted list" He looks to Dom "the feds have gotta show everyone their agents are off-limits" Dom walks by the car staring "And they're gonna send their best guys" Brian shakes his head "We gotta get outta here" Dom said "The one thing we know for sure..."

Dom stops in front of the car "...is that they wanted this car" Brian and Mia stare at it Brian said "'Cause something's in it" Dom said "We find out what it is, we'll know what we're up against".

Meanwhile at the airport a cargo plane is coming in for a landing the radio said, "Wings level on approach" The plane continues its descent to the ground, once landed police are there looking towards the plane inside a man said, "All right, listen up, the men we're after are professional runners".

The cargo opens by a man name Macroy "They like speed and guaranteed to go down the hardest possible way, so make sure your funderwear on" Walking out of the plane is a bald tall musle Samoan man his name is Luke Hobbs "We find 'em, we take 'em as a team, and we bring 'em back" He turn to his team "And above all else we don' ever, ever let them get into cars".

Luke looks at them "Crime scene's 10 hours old and counting, men, let's go huntin'" So Luke's team, Macroy, Chato, Wilkes, all run back towards an armour truck that's on the plane as Luke grabs a file Frasco turns to walks an Officer calls "Agent Hobbs" Luke gives it back "Chief of Police Joao Alemeida" Luke said "Luke".

They walk forward as the armoured truck drives out of the plane Joao said, "Sorry to hear about the loss of your men" Joao looks back "Is all this really necessary to apprehend two men" Luke looks up from reading another file said, "Let me tell you something about these two men" The truck drives by "One's a formal federal officer, been in dep cover for five years, knows every way you're gonna come for him".

Luke looks "The other one's a professional criminal, escaped prison twice, spent half his life on the run avoiding folks like you" Joao shakes his head said "Oh, well, if there is anything, we can do to help the DSS—" But Luke said, "Two things, one, I need a translator" Joao said "Claro, we have plenty in the public relations department".

However, Luke said "Elena Neves" He gives Joao the file who opens to reveal a blond hair woman confuse Joao ask, "A patrol officer" Luke said "You heard me" They continue to walk Joao ask "But why, we have many more experienced people" All Luke said "I like her smile" Joao stop ask "What's the second thing" Luke turns to him and said "Stay the fuck out of my way" With that he opens the door and enters.

Meanwhile back at the garage Dom, Mia, and Brian are working on taking the car apart Mia watch Brian smiling a bit she leans on the car said "Brian" Brain looks up ask "Hmm" Mia smiles said, "I have something to tell you" Suddenly a voice calls "Goddamn" It was Vince he walks over "What a mess" He chuckles Brian looking down ask "Where you been, man"?

Vince chuckles look at Brian and said, "You better check that tone" Brian gets up said "And you just better answer the goddamn question, Vince" Mia got in front of Brian hold him said "Stop it" She looks at Vince "Both of you" Dom turns ask "Where were you, Vince" Vince looks at Dom and said, "Guys are all over the favelas asking about you".

Brian stands there "Couldn't get out of there without leading 'em straight to ya" He walk by Dom "Had to wait 'em out" Brian said, "That is such horseshit" He points "That was your job" Vince turns yell "Hey" Dom stops Vince as Brian said "Those were your guys", Dom keep Vince back calls "Hey" Dom turns points at Brain "Enough, O'Conner".

Brian stares "If he said he didn't do it, he didn't do it" Dom points "Go walk it off" Brian looks at Vince one last time before turning around and went to walk Mia turns as Vince move his arms looking at Dom.

The next day at a building on a level Reyes said "Look, I would love to expand my operations into your countries..." He grabs a glass vase as two men sit "...but, quite frankly, your business methods are too violent" He opens the vase and pour some alcohol into the glasses for both men "Let me tell you a true story".

They listen "500 years ago the Portuguese and the Spanish came here, each trying to get the country from their natives" Reyes closes the vase "The Spaniards arrived, gun blazing, determined to prove who was boss" Reyes walks onto the other side of the table "The natives killed every single Spaniard" He pours himself a drink.

He puts the vase down take his drink "Personally, I prefer the methods of the Portuguese" He sits down he put his drink down "They came bearing gifts, mirrors, scissors, trinkets" He look between them "Things that the natives couldn't get on their own" He points at them "But to continue receiving them, they had to work for the Portuguese".

The two men listen "And that's why all Brazilians speak Portuguese today" Reyes tilt his head "Now, if we dominate a people with violence, they will eventually fight back, because they have nothing to lose and that's the key" He looks at them "I go into the favelas and give them something to lose" Reyes looks between them "Electricity, running water, schoolrooms for their kids".

He lower his hand "And for that taste of a better life, I own them" Reyes reach for his glass "Gentlemen" The two men grab theirs raise it and all drink a knock is heard the door slides open to reveal Zizi who said, "I apologise for the interruption" He points to Reyes "Senor, Reyes, may I speak with you" Reyes lower his drink "We've found them" Reyes looks at the men said "Pardon me, gentlemen" He gets up.

Meanwhile back at the garage it is night-time Vince's walking he went towards the radio look around then he reaches behind it and pulls out a chip he stares at it suddenly a voice calls "Almost wish I didn't see that" Vince looks surprise to see sitting in the corner is Dom he drops the chip Dom gets up walks "Almost".

Vince raise his hands said "Wait, Dom" He walks away from the table "Mia was on that train" He shove Vince to the pillar "My sister" Vince said, "I didn't know" Dom listens "I wouldn't do anything to hurt her" Dom points said "You set up the deal" Vince said "I thought the job was for the cars" He leans in a bit "I didn't know" He look to the chip "All they want is the chip".

He looks back at Dom who is angry then bang both hands on the pillar either side "Damn" Dom points said, "You should've come clean" Suddenly a door opens Mia rubs her eyes walk out ask "What's going on out here" Brian exit to see what going on Dom moves said "Nothing" Vince follow said "Please, Dom, just let me have the chip, I can take this to them".

Dom stops "They'll give it to Reyes and set things right" But Dom shakes his head said, "Get out" Confuse Vince shakes his head ask "What" Dom looks points yell "Get out" So Vince turns to walk but stops and looks at Brian he turn said "You never listen to me" Vince moves "Not when I told you he was a cop, not now".

Dom looks to Brian "You never trust me and look where it's gotten us" Dom stares "Look at our family now" Vince leans "I can't go him" He points to Mia "Your sister's stuck in this life" Dom stares at him "Where's Letty and Y/n, Dom" That made Dom didn't answer "Where's Letty and Y/n" Only Dom did was turn and Vince walk away leaving them.

Meanwhile at the train Luke holding a flashlight looks around the freighters until he reaches the hole he went up and have a look he spots something use pliers to pull a piece off examines it said, "Plasma cutter" He steps off the train "Wilkes, I want a list of every place within 50 miles that distributes compressed gas tanks" He walk down the ladder.

He walks over to Wilkes "Pass me that manifest" Wilkes open it and Luke drop the piece inside Wilkes grabs a file and gives it to Luke who takes it then crossing the tape is Elena Neves she walks up to Luke who notice her "Officer Neves, been waitin' for you" Elena ask, "You asked for me" Luke said "I did" Wilkes and Macroy watch Elena ask "May I ask why"?

She stares at him "My smile is not that great" Luke looks at Elena for a second, they stare at each other as Luke tilt his head close the file said "Your husband was an officer who was gunned down in the favela" Elena stares "Six months later, you upped and joined the force, you're motivated" Elena turns to see the armoured truck arrive "Plus I figure you're the only one in Rio who can't be bought".

Elena looks back "Am I right" Elena nods said "Yes" Luke said, "Of course I am" Chato walks over said "Good news, bad news" Luke said "You know I like my dessert first" Chato smiles look down said "Back-checked the rail line like you asked" He looks at Luke "Found a couple of spots where they unloaded the cars".

Elena listens "One set of tracks headed west until it hit the main highway, then disappeared" He raise his hand "Another set of tracks heading east" Elena thinks "107-inch wheelbase, eight-and-a -half-inch tread" Elena looks to Luke who said "The GT40 that was missing from the manifest" Chato nods said, "Follow the trail a couple miles, pretty easy in this scrub".

He shakes his head "Can't move without leaving a sign" Luke said, "Give me the damn veggies" Chato said "The ground rolls into a hardpack and we lost that track too" Elena shakes her head said "Not necessarily" Chato looks to Elena so does Luke "That road heads up through the hills into favelas" She tilt her head "Couple years ago it was washed out by a storm".

Chato stares at her "It's all dirt a mile from where you were" She raise expression "If they headed that way, we'll pick up the tracks there" Luke nods said, "You come prepared" Elena puts her hands on her hips said "I'm motivated" Fasco nods impress, Macroy looks, Wilkes shake his head Luke calls "All right then, let's find ourselves a car".

Later in the morning Luke and his team all drive up favelas while Brian grabs the chip and puts it back in, he press a button making a device come out Mia ask "What do you think" The screen rise up and it turns on Brian said "Well, it's definitely a custom chip" He motion the side bars "Look at all these side menus here for data entry".

He taps one "Let's check this one" It shows a list of sections on it scrolling down "Look at that" Dom walks over holding a cloth "Same building, same order every week" Dom nods said, "It's a delivery schedule" Meanwhile Luke's team makes a turn continue to go up the hill until they stop at a location.

Mia leans in ask "What's this" She press a button to reveal a list "Drugs", But Brian said "No" He looks at it "No, that's a dealer pack" Mia cross her arms "See, most major players, they weigh their money, so they don't have to constantly count it" Mia nods understanding "Right there, that's 49 kilos" Brian points "Forty-nine kilos is a million in 20s".

Mia blinks said, "You're saying each one of these shipments is worth $10 million" Brian nods said "Yeah" Outside walking up the stairs is Luke and his team they notice the guys cocking their guns appearing around Luke looks forward to see more coming out stands there Luke stares at them for a moment before pulling out his gun Chato, Wilkes, Macroy, and Fasco all cock their guns aim with electric surging.

The guys all retreated seeing this Luke said, "I thought so" He walks forward with Elena and his team while Brian ask "So what is that" He turns to Dom "100 million plus in cash houses" Brian looks back as Dom said "That's how he keeps it off the grid" Outside Luke and his team make a turn while Brian looking at the device said "I think it's safe to say that Reyes is smart to want this back".

He shakes his head "I mean, it's his whole network right there just laid out on a chip" Dom nods suddenly a noise got his attention so does Brian and Mia while out the door walking towards it is Zizi with a gun he pulls the mask down and motion his men to go one kicks the door open they enter with Zizi cocking their guns.

They look to see Brian and Mia climbing out the window fires at them Brian and Mia got to the other side and run while Luke and his team stop to hear the gunfire as the men continue to fire but suddenly Dom appears and punch the first man use the gun to fire at the rest Zizi goes behind the pillar for cover.

Luke hearing the guns said "Wilkes, Fusco, up the middle" Wilkes and Fusco move "Mac, Chato, flank north" Chato and Macroy move north Elena looks at Luke and ask "What about me" Luke looks at her said "Stay here" Luke moves leaving Elena alone meanwhile back in the garage Zizi looks and moves speaks Portuguese to see Dom running Zizi fires his gun while Dom jumps through a window.

He lands on the roof slides before getting up as Zizi points said, "Go that way" He points to the wall "The other two went over the wall" A man fires his gun at Dom who runs avoiding the bullets while Luke moving, he looks up to see Dom jump over onto the next roof who lands and keeps running so Luke runs up the stairs.

Dom keeps running over the roofs as Luke runs through an alleyway to stop and look up from a turn then up to the roofs to see Dom jumps over Luke kicks a door open to hear Dom running above him, so Luke runs forward when Dom reach the edge, he jumps forward Luke came out through a window making Dom look back to see him they land on the same roof with a roll Dom looks to see Luke who looks up to him.

So, Dom jumps down the edge and Luke gets up and runs after him he jumps down the edge, meanwhile Mia and Brian continue to go down the path but running up from another path is Zizi man he turns to see them, but Brian kicks the gate hitting the man into another and Brian jumps punch the 2nd man then pull him to the wall.

He motions Mia and says "Come on, go, go, go" They run up the stairs before making a right while Dom continues to run with Luke behind him Dom went down some steps to see three of Zizi's men he turn as they fire their guns at him Dom makes the turn the men move to follow but suddenly Luke tackles a couple to the fence and turns to punch the third use his gun kill one.

Luke elbows the third he grabs the 2nd then turns and grabs the third and snap his neck and runs after Dom while Brian and Mia run down the path they move just as bullets hit where they were Brian said "Fuck" They went up some steps, but Brian tackles the man who shot them to the wall and kicks him down where they went Brian climbs up the steps fast.

Meanwhile Elena moves then a noise got her attention Elena gasp turn aims her gun looks to see Dom running by so Elena runs as Dom jumps as Elena jumps over a gap while Brian and Mia jump down from a roof to another as Zizi's men start to appear Brian and Mia both run and jump down towards another roof as the men follow them.

Jumping down another roof while Dom keeps running, he looks back and runs through a path he stop as Elena aims her gun said "Polica, get on the ground" Dom stares at Elena who kept her gun aim and grab her radio "I got Toretto" Footsteps is heard making Dom look "Four blocks north of your—" The men fire as Dom moves Elena to the side avoiding getting shot.

They take cover "Polica", But Dom press her to the wall said "Shh, they already know who you are" Among the men is Zizi who takes his mask off he soke Portuguese motion his men to go forward but suddenly they got shot down Zizi looks to see Fusco, Wilkes, Macroy and Chato on the roof firing at them so Zizi look to where Dom location before running around the corner to escape as Luke's team continue to fire on.

Meanwhile Brian and Mia both jump down to another roof and climbing down they keep moving until they stop Mia gasp to see a big drop Brian arrives sees the drop said "Whoa" They hear the men running to them, so Brian holds Mia's hand "Come on" He pulls her back they look at each other "Let's go" So they run "Come on".

They jump over the edge just as the men fires at them Brian and Mia lands on the roof for it to collapse the men runs over to the edge only to see a big hole, so they move away while Zizi's men lie dead Elena turns to see Dom's gone she pants while Luke arrive saw the bodies, he sees Elena staring he motion his team as they move.

Luke looks back to Elena and walks forward Elena sees him stand in front of her they stare Luke ask, "You okay here" Elena nods said "Yeah, I'm good" She looks at Luke "Thank you" Luke walk pass Elena down the path she was at then Elena looks down spot something on the ground is Dom's necklace Elena bends down and pick it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 370 26
What if Letty wasn't the one who dies trying to bring Dom home and instead it's Jai, girlfriend to Dom and cousin to Tej. What if Dom/Letty and the t...
210K 5.2K 41
"๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™˜๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ" ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ข...
237K 4.9K 26
(๊œฐแด€๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแดœส€ษชแดแดœ๊œฑ 6 - สœแดส™ส™๊œฑ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฑสœแด€แดก)
302K 7.9K 39
"๐˜š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด...