Mrs Snape

By Lyra_Potter_03

The ministry still denies about the return of Voldemort after their fifth year and instead pushes a marriage... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 4

13K 285 34
By Lyra_Potter_03

"Dad!! Why would you do that?" Ron shouted as Arthur dragged him to the Burrow.

"Arthur!! Leave him. You already insulted him in front of everyone." Molly said rushing to catch up with them.

"Dad!!" Ron whined again.

"Do you even know what you were going to do if I didn't stop you? This is a big day for Rhea. It's her wedding. She has every right to enjoy it and you were about to spoil it for her." Arthur said angrily. "I know you don't like Severus but that doesn't give you any right to spoil her wedding reception."

"He didn't do it wantedly Arthur. You saw how that Malfoy boy riled him up." Molly defended her son.

"Don't blame it on others. It's his fault and you are grounded for the rest of the holidays." Arthur snapped. "I don't care if you are married. As long as you are under my roof. You have to follow my rules."

"This is not fair. I already look like a joker and now you are grounding me, I'm sixteen for Merlin's sake." Ron said loudly.

"You are sixteen Ronald. Behave like one if you want to be treated like one." Arthur glared at him.

"You are the worst father a son can ask for. Instead of taking your son's side, you are taking that snake's side and are now punishing me." Ronald shouted at him.

"Don't you dare say another thing about dad, Ronald." Bill said entering the living room.

"He is the best dad anyone can ask for." Charlie added.

"He is a bit strict sometimes but that is only to make sure we behave." Percy said. "I know we had a large fight where I said somethings about him but I regret saying them and no one would've forgiven me like dad."

"He always cared for us-"
"-without showing any partiality."
"Like our mother dearest."

"How dare you say mum shows partiality." Ron said angrily.

"She only loved you and Ginny. Never cared much about us. Always finding something wrong with our jobs and everything we do." Bill said sighing.

"But she would never say anything if her Ronniekins does something wrong because he is just a child." Charlie rolled his eyes.

"At least dad even though angry at me for my job didn't criticize me and told me to leave it." Percy said angrily.

"She hates us-"
"-because we are pranksters."
"Wanted us to not open a joke shop."
"Burnt all our things which we made with so much effort."
"Looked down at us."
"Blamed us for everything that happens."
"But now as we earning a lot."
"She is so happy that her sons-"
"-became successful."

"That is because she wants your money and to give the items at your shop freely to your brother and sister." Fleur said to them.

"Exactly, that is why we are still allowed here. To give her money, so that she can waste them uselessly on her two children instead of trying to buy something useful." Bill said glaring at his mother.

"From this month, we are going to add the money to dad's vault directly. You have to ask him money if you need to buy something to spoil your son and daughter." Charlie said sneering at his mother.

"How can you say all those things about me? I'm your mother. I gave you birth." Molly shrieked.

"Yeah, you are our mother but you never acted like one." Percy rolled his eyes. "You only used to support me because I used to get good grades and brought a good name to our family. But once I started doing what I want, you started treating me like the rest of them."

"Wait a minute." Arthur said and everyone turned towards him. "You took money from our sons?"

"You didn't know?" Bill asked shocked.

"Of course, you didn't." Charlie snorted. "If she told you then you would've asked her to spend it evenly on all children which she can't do. Can she?"

"You could've bought Ron a new wand but instead you let him spend it to buy tons of chocolate from honeydukes." Percy shook his head.

"Instead of buying your daughter an expensive dress which she is only going to wear once before throwing it away, you could've bought them new robes." Fleur said shaking her head.

"You bought new dresses for Ginny. Then why didn't you get a new dress robes for me for Yule Ball?" Ron said angrily turning towards his mother.

"Look at him. He doesn't care about the money you wasted on him. He only cares about the money you wasted on Ginny." Arthur sighed. "Do you even know the value of it Ronald?"

"Whatever." Ron muttered under his breath glaring at his sister. "She got nice dress while I was made a fool in front of everyone. All because of you mum."

"Ronnie, I didn't have money to buy you a new one. You spent them all on chocolates and food at Hogsmeade." Molly said a bit angry that her son is blaming her.

"Then you should've saved it." Ron snapped at her before leaving to his room.

"Ginny's dress costed a lot. I couldn't buy another one." Molly said to no one in particular.

"Why are you dragging me into this? You said I can buy any dress I wanted." Ginny said angrily leaving to her own room.

"Well, I guess this night is a lot informative." Arthur said loudly. "We are going to sit down one day in this week and going to decide how much Ron and Ginny are allowed every month along with you."

"What? What do you mean by that?" Molly asked loudly.

"Exactly what I said." Arthur announced. "I'll tell you when there is going to be a family gathering. Good night children." He left tiredly.

"Good night dad" "Good night Arthur."

"We should've told him before." Bill sighed turning to leave with Fleur.

"Yeah, we should have." Charlie agreed the others nodding with him.

All of them left to their own flats. Charlie staying with Percy for sometime before leaving to Romania. Molly didn't know what just happened. She sat down heavily in a chair and Hermione who silently watched everything gave her some water.

"My children changed a lot." Molly said shaking her head.

"They grew up and they don't need a mother anymore. It's not your fault Molly." Hermione said patting her shoulder before going to her room that she shared with Ron as they are married now. Molly was left alone to her thoughts where she only blamed her eldest children still believing she didn't do anything wrong with anyone or to anyone. She sighed before going to her room deciding to just sleep.

"I hate apparition." Rhea groaned as they landed in a room. She looked around and her eyes widened at the size of the room. It can fit the whole Dursley's four bedrooms in it. The room is black and green. There is a large bed in the middle which can fit six-eight people. A fireplace with two armchairs and a couch near it. A desk with a bookshelf which is full of books. There are three doors. One must be for going out. One for bathroom and the other must be the closet. But it looked like a door to another room.

"Do you like it?" Severus asked from behind her and she looked startled almost forgetting that he is there. "You can change the colours if you want. I'm a Slytherin." He smirked looking around the green and black room.

"No, it's nice. I- I like it." She said nervously. She suddenly remembered that they have to consummate their marriage. She had her first kiss just a few hours back. She is so nervous.

"It's going to be ok. Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He said noticing her nervousness. He cupped her cheek with a hand and made her look at him. He lowered his head slowly and kissed her. She closed her eyes and let him kiss her. His other hand went to her waist pulling her closer making her gasp. He entered his tongue into her mouth making her moan. She blushed a deep red at the sound she just made and he just smirked at her.

Severus looked at his innocent wife and he knew it that this is her first kiss. Well, if you didn't count the one before. His inner creature was purring that they are going to be her first in everything and she is theirs, only theirs. Severus kissed her again and this time she wrapped her arms around his neck. He led them towards the bed before lowering her gently.

Severus had to control himself from not pushing his fangs into her neck and mark her for everyone to see. She doesn't know about him yet. He will tell her but not now. He won't hide it from her but he wants her to trust him enough before telling her the secret of his life that only the dark lord and Lucius knows.

The dark lord knows it because he is the one who helped him. When he was first turned, he helped him by letting him get trained by the vampire king himself. If it wasn't for the dark lord's connections and help, Severus would've been dead, killed by the ministry. Lucius knows everything about him. He is his brother in all but blood. So, obviously he knows about this too.

Severus looked into the emerald green eyes looking at him still a bit nervously. He smiled at her assuring her. He kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and finally her lips again. He waved his hand to vanish both of their clothes as he couldn't wait anymore to finish their bond.

"Are you fine?" He asked her flipping them so she was lying on his chest. She nodded against his chest not able to say anything. She was still reeling from the love-making and the magical rush when their bond finally settled in and she almost fainted at such power. "Any pain?" She shook her head.

It's all too much for Rhea. Just a week back, she thought he hated her and she hated him for getting Sirius killed and now she is married to him and also slept with him. She closed her eyes and went to sleep not wanting to think anything anymore.

Severus looked at his wife and knew what must be going on in her mind and he can't blame her for not talking anything. She is just overwhelmed with everything. Her friends are acting cross with her and she had to marry a person who she thought hates her and she hates. She felt her breath even out. He covered them with blanket. He was not sated with just once but she is tired and let sleep take over him as he decided to talk to her in the morning.

"She'll be fine Remus." Tonks said as he sat in the kitchen of Grimmauld place.

"She is still a child. She is not even sixteen. I couldn't stop it." Remus sighed into his hands.

"The ministry are at fault Remus not you and you know it too." Tonks said squeezing his shoulder lightly.

"First, I couldn't save her from those Dursleys because of Dumbledore. Then I couldn't save Sirius who she thought as a father. Now, I couldn't stop her from getting married to Severus." Remus said getting irritated. "I know Severus doesn't hate James and Sirius anymore but still he is older than her. He promised to keep her safe but I'm still worried about her. She is my cub. I let so many things happen to her. I don't want anymore to happen to her. I want her to be happy and content in her life."

"She will be happy Remus. If Snape makes her cry or hurts her. I'm going to leave him in the same room as you on full moon." Tonks said and he chuckled despite himself.

"What do you think about getting married this weekend?" He asked her and she looked at him wide-eyed.

"I'm more than ready to be Mrs Lupin." She squealed launching herself into his arms.

"I'm glad. Rhea would be so happy too." He said before kissing her and she had no problem in kissing him back.

"Mum and dad too." Tonks said when they pulled apart.

"What about your job?" He asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Do I look like I give a shit about my job Remus? You are more important to me than those stupid ministry." Tonks huffed and he smiled at her.

"You remind me of how Sirius hated the ministry with a passion." Remus chuckled. "He hated how they are so biased and corrupt."

"He has every reason to hate them. They threw him in Azkaban without any trial." Tonks said huffing. "If it wasn't for them. Rhea would've had a very happy childhood."

"I agree. I'll write to her tomorrow about our wedding date. She wants to come. You don't mind, right?" He asked her.

"Of course not Remus." Tonks smiled at him.

"I hope she is ok." He said sighing again.

"Merlin! Remus. You are going to be more of a mother hen than I'm in the future." Tonks said rolling her eyes.

"I'm just worried about her." Remus defended himself.

"You are doing that from the moment we returned here." Tonks pointed out.

"She is my cub." Remus said to her.

"You are worrying too much. Snape promised to take care of her." Tonks huffed getting irritated.

"Fine, I'm going to bed. Good night." Remus said leaving her alone in the room. This guy is bipolar, she thought to herself before following him to the bedroom that they are sharing from a few weeks or maybe months. She chuckled to herself.

"Perce?" Charlie suddenly spoke as they were sleeping. There were two single beds as Percy was living in a single bedroom flat.

"Yes?" Percy answered a bit sleepily.

"Who are you going to marry?" He asked him.

"Can't you ask the question in the morning Char? I was sleeping." Percy grumbled very unlike himself. But, a sleepy Percy is not a perfect prefect Percy and everyone knows that.

"Well? Now you are awake. Answer me." Charlie said turning to Percy's bed.

"Penelope Clearwater. My girlfriend, obviously." Percy said with a glare. "Why are you asking me this in the middle of the night Char?"

"I couldn't sleep and I never asked you who is your future wife." Charlie half-shrugged. Percy frowned at him, he is not saying something.

"Is something the matter Charlie?" Percy asked turning to Charlie.

"What do you mean by that Percy?" Charlie asked him.

"What are you thinking?" Percy asked him.

"I'm gay." Charlie said sighing. "I heard how Ron, Hermione, Ginny and mum were talking about homosexual couples while they were talking about who their friends were marrying. I just- I don't know. It hurts that my family thinks like that when I'm one."

"What were they talking about?" Percy asked him.

"That how wrong it is and how they should ban homosexual couples completely. They need to see a mind healer. How disgusting it is to see two men or women kissing or acting lovey-dovey with each other. How mum would've disowned her sons if anyone of them were gay." Charlie said sadly.

"Charlie, you know dad, me and others don't care if you like a girl or guy. We only want you to be happy and if you are happy with a guy then you should marry him not a girl just because mum wants it. You shouldn't care about her Char. I have a feeling, she is not going to be our mum for so long if she continues to be like this. Why don't you tell everyone who you are seeing this week when dad is going to call a family meeting? He would make sure mum won't say anything nasty to you." Percy said to his brother.

"I know mum never liked us or treated us fairly but it still hurts to hear your own mother say such things." Charlie sighed.

"I know but don't think much about it Char. It's going to be fine. Dad won't let her disown you." Percy said giving him a small smile even though he can't see it.

"Yeah. Thanks Perce." Charlie said rolling over to his back and trying to not think anything and go to sleep. Percy stayed awake for sometime thinking to talk to others about Charlie's preference and to tell others to make sure their mother won't say anything to him and try to change his mind. She is very good at emotional manipulation which is why they couldn't do anything or say anything to her but today Ron saying that their dad was worst made everyone snap. He nodded to himself deciding to talk to others in the morning and went back to his precious sleep. He always loved to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
123K 5.7K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
245K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
291K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။