Paralyzed [COMPLETED]

ThinkAboutMiTzu tarafından

My life was over... I really thought it was... but she brought light to it Daha Fazla

Paralyzed
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

1

1.2K 55 23
ThinkAboutMiTzu tarafından

Monday

Mina's POV

School  Halls

"So were going to go through some rules", Momo said putting her arm around me.

"What rules?", I asked.

"Well---".

"MOMORING!!".

A girl came running to her and cling onto her arm.

"Sana, this is Mina my younger sister". Momo said introducing the girl with orange hair.

"Oh hey you transferred from America right", she said.

"Yes, I did".

"Okay so the rules no dating guys till you leave this school", she said.

"Eonni that's unfair I ca--".

"You don't want to be getting your heartbroken. The boys in this school are all fuck boys. Understand", She seriously said cutting me off.

"Yes...".

"TZUYU! MINJU! HYUNJIN! TAEHYUNG! NOTICE ME!!".

I saw a group of girls and guys circling the door entrance.

"That would be The Chou's siblings", Momo said.

"They are all good at sports. Smart and good-looking. Just terrible personality", Sana said.

"The oldest is the brother. Taehyung. He's 18. And he models and for sports he does boxing", Momo said.

"Next is Hyunjin. She is 17 and is a football player for the school".

"Now Tzuyu. Shes 16. And plays basketball. Is the basketball team captain".

She was quite tall for a girl.

"Minju she is 15 and she's the kindest out of them all. She dose Archery and already has a girlfriend".

"Okay and why are they so popular?", I asked confused.

"There parents very well know people in Korea, Taiwan, and Japan. Rich CEOS".

"Ah okay".

"So where's your locker?", Momo asked changing the topic.

"Its--".

I stopped in my sentence when the girl they were talking about was beside it.

"Great your beside Tzuyu".

"It anit that bad", I said and walked over.

"Mina!".

I ignored Momo and went to my locker.

 I  went to open it but I fell to the floor. I looked up and saw a bunch of girls. I looked at my knee and saw it had been cut.

"Sorry about that?".

I looked up and saw a girl.

"No, it's fine".

"No, it's not your have a cut just because of my crazy fangirls. So, therefore, I am apologizing", she said and went onto her knee.

"What's your name?", she asked going through her pockets.

"Myoui Mina", I replied.

"Sister Momo?", she asked and put a septic wipe on my knee removing the blood.

"Yeah".

"She's quite known in the school for dancing. Are you a dancer too?", she asked putting a  plaster over my wound.

"I--".

"Mina!".

I quickly stood up and looked at Momo.

"Eonni".

"Stay away from them", she said grabbing my hand and pulled me away.

"But Eonni she was being kind", I said confused.

"Kind? She is the coldest out of all of them".

"But she treated my wound on my knee", I said stooping her from pulling me and pointed at my knee.

She looked down at my knee. 

"I still don't want you near her", she said letting go of my hand.

"Now go to class".

I sighed and made my way to class.

- Huge Time SKip -

Tzuyu's POV

Basketball Training

"You heard about the new American student who transferred here. She's so hot", Lisa said.

"Who are you on about?", I asked.

"The new girl".

Lisa went on her phone and went onto Instagram and showed me an account.

Minari-XO

Minari-XO:  First Day in the LA Dance studio was amazing the people were so nice 🥰

The girl I met earlier. Momo's sister.

"She is good looking right, heard your brother is into her already".

"Okay and?".

I shot a ball into the net.

"Are you not fascinated?", She asked.

"I'm more focused on our game than the new girl".

"Ugh you are so boring", she said and walked over to her bag.

"Chou".

I jogged over to the coach.

"Yes?".

"I want you to focus more on the game than your studies", he said.

"But Sir studies are important", I said confused.

"And we need you to be fully motivated for the game on Wednesday", he said.

"Okay, I'll work harder", I said.

"Good".

"OKAY EVERYONE TRAINING IS OVER". 

Changing Rooms

I was going through Google images about Mina. She was a model in America. She also went to a private all-girls school.

"Tzuyu lock up".

I looked up and saw Lisa threw the keys. I sighed. I put my school clothes into my sports bag then headed out of the changing rooms locking it up. 

School Halls

I was walking past the dance studio when I heard music still playing. I peaked in and saw the new girl dancing. She was so elegant as a swan.

"Quit watching my sister".

I moved away from the door and saw Momo. I was about to apologize but another voice entered.

"Momo".

"Hi", I said.

"H--".

Momo took her hand and pulled her away. I stood there frozen and confused. She looked back at me pulling a confused face too well till her sister probably said something to make her look away. I sighed. Her sister dislikes me, I put my hands in my pockets and walked off to the office. I dropped the keys off then left. 

Mina'S POV

At Home / Living Room

"I told you to not speak to her".

"Why Eonni she's kind", I said feeling frustrated.

"She's a bad person just like her siblings. Understand that".

"You don't choose who I can be friends with", I said annoyed and got up walking to my bedroom and slammed the door. 

My Bedroom

"Mina I'm just looking out for you. Chous are bad people. They are rude to anyone. She might be acting kind to you, but she's mean. You will see that side of her, and you will dislike it. Please understand it okay. Don't be friends with her. Your dinner is here, make sure to eat it. Goodnight".

I walked over to the door and opened it. I picked up the plate and went back to my bed. I don't see what's bad about her anyway. She doesn't seem that bad. 

Tzuyu's POV

My Apartment

I threw my bag to the side and flopped down onto my bed. Dose her sister hate me.

"Tzuyu".

I sat up and saw Minju.

"What's up?", I asked.

"I wanted to say good luck for the game on Wednesday. I can't attend it I have a stupid photoshoot to attend", she said.

"It's cool. I'll text you after the game", I said.

"Okay, goodnight".

"Goodnight", I said.

Minju has her own apartment, but she wanted to stay at mine, but I do not mind it. I laid back down. I want to know her. I don't care if her sister hates me. I want to know her. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.1K 799 17
Ideal Romance Jihyo also wonder what her ideal romance would be like... never expected it to be as adventours as it become
17.4K 1.5K 69
******************************* "The strength of your love always depends on the efforts you make." "His efforts were stronger than mine, I think." *...
27.8K 949 22
We break up, but i still miss you. My heart..its still beats for you.
16.6K 526 24
You did this to our family