VSOO ONE SHOTS

بواسطة Nityachowdary

Just random vsoo oneshots with fluff, angst, romance........... المزيد

Introduction
Secret admirer part 2
Mafia's angel part 1
Mafia's angel part 2
A/N
Safe place
Taken
It's only you
Officer's thief

Secret admirer part 1

4.2K 184 237
بواسطة Nityachowdary

AUTHOR POV _

Taehyung,  the bad boy of university. He is very popular for his looks, carelessness and daring nature.  He is very talented too.

As a cherry on top, this guy was born  with silver spoon. His parents are super rich in entire Korea.

This impulsive and hottest guy is still single. Many girls drool over him all the time, they beg him for at least for one night stand.

He rejected all those confessions  plainly without even looking them.

Reason, almighty Kim Taehyung is whipped over one cute girl Kim Jisoo.
No one knows her existence in college. 

She is very introvert and quite girl. Jisoo is even anxious and scared of everything.

Her unstable family background is the reason, Jisoo became this type of anonymous girl.

She  is at a stage, where she can't even fight for herself. So, many bad bitches even bullies her secretly in college  washrooms taking her weakness as advantage.

Kim Taehyung as usual waiting for his sugar pie Jisoo in the parking lot. He secretly admires her all the time.

Taehyung is trying to make a move but he is lil bit nervous what if she says ' no ' directly.

This daring guy has small fear. He is scared of rejection from Jisoo. This is fourth year, its high time he should confess her. If not college will end and he may not get any chance.

Taehyung felt his heart flutter when  he found his cutie pie walking through parking lot.

Today Jisoo is damn adorable with small skirt. She is clutching her books tightly and moving inside the college.

Jisoo is scared what if bullies find out her. They will not allow her to attend class.

With puppy eyes and sweat on forehead, she successfully entered her classroom and took a middle seat.
Cause by  sitting in first bench,  she can't stare at her crush.

Yes, this adorable cutie pie has small crush. Her crush is    university's heart throb. The Mr perfect Kim Taehyung. 

Jisoo likes him a lot, she love the way he is damn cold on outside but very sweet with his near ones.

She stares at him everyday secretly only in class hours. Cause after that, Jisoo mostly tries to leave college hurriedly without became subject of laugh among her bullies.

She sat near window seat, spaced out looking outside.  Jisoo quickly turned her head by Taehyung's entrance. As usual he is so handsome today.

Yet again another regular scene, one girl proposed Taehyung openly in front of everyone .

"Taehyung, I love you. I love you so much,  please accept me.

I suit you pretty well among all the girls.

I'm hot, popular and super rich. What else you need in anyone ?.

So please,  be my boyfriend "

She pleaded shamelessly in front of everyone. 

All students started cheering for them as most popular girl is proposing university heartthrob.

Jisoo's eyes became glossy at that  scene. She knows there isn't even one percent chance of her being with him.

But still her heart clenched at that girl kneeling in front of her crush.

Jisoo is sure,  Taehyung will accept  her . Why not, she has everything and perfect match for Taehyung.

Jisoo looked down, ready to get slapped by harsh reality.  His little crush is about to be someone else right in front of her eyes.

But his rejection made Jisoo's heart to skip a beat. This was completely unexpected.  Her heart started howling in happiness.

But she immediately restricted her own happiness while  mumbling

"What are you thinking Jisoo?.
Taehyung will never even look at you.

He is at the stage where you can't even think of reaching there.

Just don't raise your hopes. You can't even be his friend"

Jisoo felt like dream when Taehyung took seat beside her. Every one in class were completely shook. Why is he sitting beside one mere weak girl ?.

All of students especially girls assured thinking, may be he want to sit alone today. That weak girl's bench is empty all the time. So he took a seat.

Jisoo is trembling with nervousness. Even though she is happy,  her social anxiety took a charge now. 

No one sits beside her usually but today her long term dream guy is right beside her.

After while, Jisoo calmed down taking deep breaths. She pouted while thinking, today she can't admire him openly as he is right beside her.

Where as Taehyung is openly staring at his love . He is amused, today his cutie pie even wore a very pretty headband.

She is pouting now, oh how he wishes to kiss those sugary lips.

Classs ended with Taehyung jumping in extreme happiness as he got Jisoo  as his painting partner.

He wantedly sat near her  today so that professor  will pair him with her.

It's painting class now, all students reached arts room.
They sat on ground with their partners and different types of colours   surrounding them.

"I w-will s-sketch the art. W-will you p-paint ?"
Jisoo asked very lowly, if Taehyung is not her admirer. He wouldn't have figured out  what she is talking.

He nodded to her with whipped smile. Damn his cutie pie is so petty at close distance.

Jisoo immediately looked down at his smile. He is making her shy just with that boxy smile.

With red cheeks and trembling hands, she started sketching the art.

Where as Taehyung is sleeping on ground  opposite to her with hands behind his head.

He is  openly admiring at his damn beautiful art.

If given a chance, he will make his baby bun most happy in this entire universe. 

Don't know how this adorable small creature stole his heart . Everything about her makes him to coo loudly.

He wants this apple pie all to himself. 

Painting class ended with Jisoo hurriedly walking back to home to escape from bullies.

She didn't even say ' bye' to Taehyung.  Firstly, she is nervous. Second, she should quickly leave this college.

Taehyung whined at her leaving so quickly.  He followed her to parking lot. There is no student there
as classes ended just now.

Taehyung took a deep breath and called her.

" Jisoo, i-if you are f-free. Can we h-have coffee date ?"
He asked with hopeful eyes and rapid heart beat.

No one saw this vulnerable side of him. May be,  Jisoo is the first and only girl who can  see him like this.

Jisoo's eyes watered at his words. Taehyung felt like shit at that moment.  He can't see those eyes shedding tears.

"P-Please, d-don't play with me. I c-can't fight for m-myself.

I k-know its s-some kind of bet. But please I plead you, don't m-make me f-fool in front of e-everytime

It's fifth time, I'm receiving these types of confessions.

All o-of them fooled me, m-made fun of m-me,  some even c-called me w-with weird d-dirty names.
Jisoo pleaded with glossy eyes and clenched heart. May be even  her crush will start bullying her from now.

Taehyung felt his heart broke by her words. His girl  is being bullied and he didn't find that out.

His blood boiled by  thinking of those people who hurt his baby bun. He will sure teach them a very good lesson.

No one will play with his love life from now. Kim Taehyung will protect this adorable creature from everyone.

It's high time, he should confess . Then only he can change her. Jisoo is in depths of darkness and Taehyung is ready be her only light.

With heavy heart, without thinking anything. Taehyung confessed straight without asking for any dates and movie nights.

He cupped her face, looked straight into her eyes and confessed honestly

" Jisoo, I love you.  I love you so much.

I don't know how I fell for you.

But I did, you are the reason I'm being regular to college.

The first time, I saw you in front of my car. You were trying to save one cat.

I was amused at that. No one cared about that animal.

But you ran fast, didn't even think of your own life and saved that cat.

From then, I started observing you silently.

Your introvert nature, small hidden smiles and out of all,
this cuteness made me go whipped for you

Trust me, its not bet. I'm being damn serious.

I know you are suffering with something.

But please give me chance. I will not judge you at all.
I will walk with you in darkness until you find light.

It may be funny to say this now,
but I want you to be my life partner too.

I even dream every night   marrying you and spending forever.

Trust me and give me a chance. We will heal each other"

Jisoo cried at his confession. This time with happiness. His proposal seems so real.

There is no one in her life. Who knows what she is going through.
Her own parents tortures her.

She is desperately praying god everyday to provide her a light source.

Now looking at Taehyung, she is felt like may be he is her saviour.

May be she should take a risk this time.  If this is not a bet. Her life will be changed.

  If this is some sort of play, as usual she should cry for few nights and become a fool one more time.

Somewhere in her heart, she is hoping her crush is not like others.
He will be her only safe place in this cruel world

With shuttering Jisoo said 'yes' to Taehyung.

" Y-Yes. I w-will b-be y-your girlfriend. 

E-even I have c-crush on you "
Jisoo replied with tear strained face and red cheeks.

Thousands of butterflies started dancing in her tummy when Taehyung hugged her so tightly and mumbled repeated  'thank you' s
in her neck.........................

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

189K 5.2K 66
Just a collection of one shots based around the wonderful OTP KaiSoo! One shot genres include: angst, smut, romance, humor, and lots of fluff. Copyr...
4K 312 22
Bts oneshots I'm new writer hope you will support me
22.2K 1.4K 70
Jungkook Centric One-Shots, Mini-Shots and Sickfics :)
10.7K 236 11
it's all in the title. - oneshots inspired by songs. -fluff -angst -mature OPEN REQUEST♥