Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

XIV. Proud.

1K 42 0
By blackswanPooPoo

Chaeyoung.

I woke up as soon as my alarm went off. I checked my message right away and smiled as I saw her message.

2.10am

Hi. I've just arrived at home. Sorry I wasn't able to reply on your messages. I laughed when I read it. I feel sorry for your colleague. I
Don't worry I had dinner at past 8pm. We don't usually have long hours of work. It really depends on the project. Most of the time I don't get to use my phone on this type of project.
When I can't sleep, I just drink milk. It helps, you could try that too.

I'll go to sleep now. GoodKnight 😉

2am? She finished at 2am? What kind of work does she have? And she's telling me not to worry.

I noticed she only have one message but enough to make me smile.  She must've been tired too.

6.42am

Goood morning! Did you dream of me? Haha as if.
Thanks  pretty angel for making me smile this early. I thought you wouldn't reply cause you're annoyed with my messages. I'm glad I stopped myself from sending more.
Hope you rested well. Eat as soon as you wake up.
I'll go make my breakfast and get ready for work. Later 😉

As I was waiting for the bacon to cook, I thought of her again. She really is busy right? Not just making it up to avoid me. I sort of felt sad thinking about that. What made me more sad is the bacon burning. Sadly it's all burned so I just threw it and took a bowl, put cereal and milk and ate. I made hot chocolate too.

She popped again in my thoughts. She doesn't seem to be the kind of just ignoring people. If she don't want to have something to do with me she shouldn't have replied at all. I took a sip of my hot chocolate now feeling lighter than a few seconds ago.

Just be a friend and stop hoping to be more. I told myself. I noded. Right.

After breakfast I went to do my morning routine and go to work.

At the office, I buried myself with work adding some finishing touch on my current project.
I looked at the clock It's already quarter to 11am.

I took the phone and clicked the button for my secretary.

Me: Ana would you be kind to get me an iced coffee please.

Ana: the usual from the cafe?

Me: As much as I would love that but no time. I have a meeting with Mr. Lim at 11. The one from the pantry will do.

Ana: right away ma'am.

Me: thanks.

A minute later she went in with my iced coffee.

Me: Thanks.

Ana: Mr. Lim's secretary called just not to confirm about the meeting.

Me: yup. I'll head there now.

I took a sip first then took the folders and phone with me then head out towards the elevator.

I passed by Mark's office.

Mark: meeting?

Me: yeah.

Mark: it'll be an hour til lunch they're planning to eat out.

Me: okay. Don't wait for me.

Mark: message me if you finished early.

Me: sure

I went in the elevator and pressed the 8th floor. I can now feel my palm sweating from nervousness.

I arrived at Mr. Lim's office 5 mins to 11am. I greeted his secretary who greeted me back and told me I could come inside. I thanked her then went straight to his office. I knocked first then heard him said come in.

I went in and went straight to him.

Mr. Lim: ah! Ms. Son! Early as usual.

Me: Good morning sir.

Mr. Lim: you're both early, come meet my cousin whom you know as Mr. Park.

He then gestured towards the window. I didn't notice a man standing there a while ago. Mr. Park were tall too he approached us and offered his hand.

Mr. Park: finally, I got to see the face behind the voice I've talked so much for the past months. Nice to meet you.

Me: Nice to meet you sir.

Mr. Lim: oh yeah it's your first meeting.

Mr. Park: Dongyun didn't lie that It's not just your voice that's pretty.

I smiled at him. We've been talking over a few months now and sometimes he jokes which seems to be like flirting for him. He sometimes joke about lunch or the launching event.

I just ignore it cause he's like an uncle for me who's like what 20 years older than me.

Mr. Lim: Easy, she'll be like your daughter.

Mr. Park just laughed but still looking at me.

Mr. Lim: Let's discuss the project now.

We went at the board room which is just next door. Mr. Lim chose to sit opposite to Mr. Park which is at the front. I went by the laptop and put the usb in for my presentation. I hope they won't notice my trembling hands. This always happens whenever I'm nervous. I'm not used to talking infront of people specially in front of the bosses.

After setting it up I took my place beside the screen. I took a deep breath abd began my presentation.

Me: Mr. Lim, Mr. Park may I present the new *** (name of company) building. 

I clicked the remote then a sketch of the building appeared. Another click the sketch slowly turned into the real time photo of the new building.

The bosses clapped. I clicked it again. A detailed info about each floors appeared. I then went on the next slides giving brief details about the design on each room.

I can't help but worry because of Mr. Park has this blank expression as he watch and listen to me. I paused for a few seconds trying to calm myself then continued.

Me: This was based on how Mr. Park pictures each room. Now it's 90% complete. The remaining 10% would be the furnitures equipments and supplies as well as further changes if you want to request any.
With our progress and if there's no need for major changes, we'll be able to hit the target launching date which is next month. I'm open for any questions or suggestions. Thank you.

As I finished. Mr. Kim looked at Mr. Park.

Mr. Lim: well?

Mr. Park: who designed the interiors.

Mr. Lim: I specially assigned Ms. son though it's not her line of expertise yet she have extensive knowledge and a keen eye for interiors.

Mr. Park: did you? Like the every detail?

Me: Yes sir. Every detail sir from the paint to the accessories, lightings...

Mr. Park: even the gigantic pictures of the foreign artist?

I suddenly became more nervous. The original plan was just a picture but not as big nor posted at the wall as what I've done. It was a risk but after it was installed it went well.

Me: Yes sir.

Mr. Lim: if you want to change it...

Mr. Park: changed it? No, its perfect! Never thought of it that way. Those foreign artist became my inspiration and seeing them like that makes me happy. If my schedule wasn't packed I would have driven there right away and see it for myself.

Mr. Lim laughed which startled me. I can't believe what I'm hearing. But I'm so glad that I was able to breathe now.

Mr. Lim: that's great! you had me worried there for a second.

He said clutching his chest. Meanwhile I, on the other hand, felt so relieved like I've just survived a heart attack.

Mr. Park checked his watch and stood.

Mr. Park: speaking of schedule, I need to go. I'll arranged my schedule to see it personally and I want you there.

Mr. Park told me.

Mr. Lim: I'll clear her schedule for that just let us know when. And I'll be coming too. It's already looking great from the slides but I want to see it for myself too.

Mr. Park: that's settled then. Dongyun you're lucky to have her. Let's talk later. I'll leave now. See you Ms. Son. It's a great pleasure to meet someone as talented as you.

He smiled at me. I was shocked on what he said all I could think to say was...

Me: Thank you sir. It's also my pleasure to work with you sir.

He then patted Mr. Lim then went out of the room.

As soon as he left, Mr. Lim stood and said.

Mr. Lim: Honestly, I was never worried. The senior architects may have criticize me for giving you this project specially the interior design due to your little experience. I've seen how hard you've worked. I knew I was right to assign you on this.

Mr. Lim smiled and added.

Mr. Lim: You made me proud there. I do wish for a daughter like you. Keep it up.

He was about to leave the room when he suddenly turned and said.

Mr. Lim: I want you to take your leave tomorrow and the day after. Which is the first since what a year? Go out have a vacation enjoy and relax cause you deserve it. Though keep your phone open at all times. It's not a request, that's an order.

I smiled, he's pushy at times. But a good type of push like this project which I never thought I'd do being in the company for just a year and few months.

He always call me hard headed cause I sometimes don't follow as instructed or as planned. I always go by on what my gut tells me which surprisingly accurate and turns out good too.

Now I can finally breathe as I've finally overcome this big worry about this project. Only one problem remains, what should I do in two days?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Sorry, don't know much about Architecture. So I tried to give as little details as possible to avoid misinformation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...
3.1K 149 12
Her love was dangerous, thrilling and heartbreaking. A drug disguised by false hopes, promises, and beautiful lies. Loving her, in every sense, wheth...
10.8K 434 18
I woke up at my bedroom here at my Grandmother's beach house feeling down. I chose to stay here while my parents are fixing their annulment. And yes...
38.4K 1.5K 25
Chaeyoung Son, isn't living the life she set out to live. In fact most of her days feel like depressive loops set out to start and end the same way...