Love made Visible

By blackswanPooPoo

What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like go... More

I. Lazy.
II. Unexpected.
III. The girl behind the mask.
IV. Love made Visible
V. the Knight & the Pretty Stranger.
VI. Happy J-line.
VII. Can I keep her?
VIII. Gummy smile.
IX. What is Love?
X. Food, a way to a person's heart.
XII. The Lair.
XIII. My mind is teasing me.
XIV. Proud.
XV. 15 minutes of chaos.
XVI. All or none.
XVII. Flirt.
XVIII. Dilemma.
XIX. Respect & accept.
XX. Excited.
XXI. Nervous.
XXII. Unexpected Chef.
XXXIII. Lesson learned.
XXIV. Falling.
XXV. The Plan.
XXVI. Cheerful.
XXVII. The Guest.
XXVIII. Surprise chef.
XXIX. Beauty and Brains.
XXX. The Reveal.
XXXI. Cold.
XXXII. Jealous.
XXXIII. Thumped.
XXXIV. Hate this.
XXXV. Gone.
XXXVI. Miserable.
XXXVII. Let go.
XXXVIII. 2 years.
XXXIX. Brown Eyes.
XL - Staring back at me.
XLI. Busted.
XLII. Busted 2.
XLIII. Chaeng's Love made Visible.
XLIV. Crazy Over You.
XLV. Momo's growl.
XLVI. Lose control.
XLVII. Holding-hands-while-Talking.
XLVIII. Just Stop.
XLIX. Questions.
L. I need to know.
LI. Too much to bear.
LII. Pain.
LIII. I owe you my life.
LIV. Sensations.
LV. Not so innocent.
LVI. Back again.
LVII. Miss Independent.
LVIII. The Advisor.
LIX. Whipped.
LX. Smile / Blush / Frown.
LXI. Tokyo.
LXII. Give in.
LXIII. Scream.
LXIV. Paris.
LXV. The one destined for me.
LXVI. 2 years worth of Dates.
LXVII. Worth it.
LXVIII. The Selfish and the Unselfish.
LXIX. The Agreement.
LXX. The Ball.
LXXI. A Tragic Almost-Love Story.
LXXII. He's EviL.
LXXIII. Va ra bba ba ba.
LXXIV. Chill.
LXXV. Coincidence.
LXXVI. Anxiety Attack.
LXXVII. Angry Sana.
LXXVIII. Last Vacation.
LXXIX. Clip boards and pens.
LXXX. Thank Yous...
LXXXI. Sobbing Party.
LXXXII. Last Cry.
LXXXIII. Crazy sisters.
LXXXIV. Home?
LXXXV. 360 degree turn.
LXXXVI. Win your Heart back.
LXXXVII. The Urge.
LXXXVIII. Finally.
LXXXIX. Now that's a Love made Visible.
xoxo.

XI. Chae-casso. Fallen angel.

1.2K 49 1
By blackswanPooPoo

Mina.

6.40am

Morning pretty angel! The sun is up, hope you are too. Have a great day ahead!

I felt my cheeks get warm.

10.53am

Hi! Morning. I slept late so I woke up late too. I hope you had a great sleep. Enjoy your day!

10.54am

May i call you?

10.55am

Sure.

~~~~Phone Conversation~~~~

Me: hello?

Chaeyoung: Good morning my pretty angel!

Me: Good morning too 'knight in shining armor'!

She laughed. Awww how cute her laugh sounded.

Chaeyoung: You don't have work today?

Me: i do. Not until later in the afternoon.

Chaeyoung: really? Is it always that late?

Me: my schedule varies depending on the work assigned.

Chaeyoung: your job is intriguing but I understand if you don't want to give more details. So... how about that date?

I was surprised. Date? My brain is slow to process what she just said.

Me: Date?

Chaeyoung: yeah, got to cook for my angel and show off how bad I am at it.

I smiled upon hearing her calling me angel.

Me: I'm way far from being an angel.

Chaeyoung: nah. You're the closest to being one.

Me: you and your words.

I feel heat rising up on my cheeks. I got curious on how I look so I stood and went to my dresser. I saw on my reflection that I'm smiling and my cheeks are red.

Chaeyoung: you'll get used to it.

She laughed. I like her laugh.

Chaeyoung: so, how about that date?

Me: I'll be notified later about my schedule. I'll let you know right away. You're that excited to see me huh.

Chaeyoung: oh no. Was I that obvious?

I then heard a knock on my door then it opened. Jihyo unnie took a peek and saw me already up. She noded and went out.

Me: so I was right then.

Chaeyoung: You caught me. I wasn't really hiding it.

I smiled. I can't believe We're flirting in the early hours of the morning.

Me: yah! You shouldn't slack when you're at work.

Chaeyoung: I am not. I need to have an inspiration when I'm working. So I called you.

Woah. That was smooth. So smooth that I didn't know what to say.

She then laughed.

Chaeyoung: Cat got your tongue? You're blushing aren't you?

I looked again on my reflection, and was no longer surprised seeing myself red in the cheeks.

Me: I'm not. Yah, stop with the flirting and get your knight's ass back to work.

She laughed. I remember how pretty she is when she smile and laugh.

Chaeyoung: you're cute, as always. But yeah, I need to go back to work. So, go and do your angelic routine and eat your breakfast.

I laughed at her 'angelic routine'.

Me: where did that 'angelic routine' came from.

Chaeyoung: from me. Hahaha. So I gotta go. Enjoy your day and don't work too hard angel.

I smiled. I really can't get used to being called an 'angel'.

Me: you too 'knight' thanks for the call.

Chaeyoung: no need to thank me. I just miss my angel. Talk to you later. Bye.

Me: o-okay. B-bye.

~~~~End Phone Conversation~~~~

I ended the call and looked at the mirror. I noticed that I was smiling. I felt good too. She has that affect on me even if it's just thru call.

After taking a shower I went to the kitchen and prepare my breakfast. I heat up the bacon and egg that I think Jihyo cooked. I decided to make a french toast so I took 3 slices of bread, an egg and began to cook.

After eating and washing the dishes. I went back to my room. I sat by my desk and took my phone. I remember the conversation with Chaeyoung.

She's really peculiar. How come she easily flirts. Does she always do that to her friends? Or is she really a lesbian or busexual whatever they call it. She's a bit boyish but not too much.

What if she is? Does that means she's flirting cause she likes me? But I don't go that way.

I admit I'm interested in knowing her. Maybe because I didn't have any friends out of the industry. So naturally I'm intrigued by her. Yeah that's it.

But why do I blush when she flirts?

-------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung.

I keep glancing at my phone. I glanced at my watch, it's 11.20am. I thought of should I message her first? Or just wait.

Ugggghhh. My hands are itching to message her. I'll wait til lunch then I'll message her. I turned my phone upside down and went back to what I was doing.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door. Mark's head pop up out of the door. He's my teammate before.

Mark: hey Chaeyoung, lunchtime let's go.

I immediately took my phone and saw it's already 12.02pm. I took my wallet and walked towards the door.

I began typing on my phone as we walked towards the canteen.

Mark: how's the new project going?

Me: doing great. You guys did great on the building. I'm just completing the interiors.

Mark: you? Why?

Me: Mr. Lim requested. The CEO is his cousin.

Mark: Do you think we could attend once they launched it?

Me: why?

I looked at him puzzled.

Mark: duh, celebrities would be there. I would like to see in person that....

Me: don't get your hopes up. We never get to be invited on launchings. Only Mr. Lim.

Mark: yeah, that's sucks.

We arrived at the canteen and get our food.

As I sat on our table I reread what I typed.

Hi. It's my lunch break. I'm here at the canteen about to eat. Hope you're resting well before your work.

I send it  a minute later she replied.

12.13pm

Hi. Eat well. I dont know if this is rest but I'm knitting now. I do this on my free time.

12.14pm

Woah, really? That's impressive. I don't have the patience for those things. I don't know why. I tried crosstitch once I gave up minutes after starting.

12.14pm

Cause you're impatient, that's why. You gave me an idea. Maybe I should try crosstitching too.

12.15pm

Am I impatient? 🤣 I don't know about that. Maybe it's not for me. I'll just stick with pencils papers and paints. Hehe 😁

12.15pm

Yeah, I think so too. That's where your passion is. Honestly, you're really good. Should I call you Chae-casso instead of knight? 🤣

12.16pm

Woah! Where did that come from. I'm nowhere near as good as him. But that's flattering. Thanks angel 🥰

12.16pm

Still can't get used to being called angel... 😅

12.16pm

You see yourself differently. For me you're an angel in disguise.

12.17pm

A fallen angel you mean.

12.18pm

Well not the fallen-angel-lucifer-kind. But an angel who literally fell from heaven spreading beauty and all the good stuff everywhere.

12.18pm

Yah! that's too much. Hahaha

12.18pm

You'll get used to it.

We chat til she forced me to go back to work, which I gladly obliged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 438 14
These are Michaeng oneshots base on my gay mind. All of the characters are base on pure fanfiction only. I hope you like it.
9.8K 628 31
This is a story about best friends who grew up with each other. They went to the same school since kindergarten and as time passed by their closeness...
257K 12K 64
Son Chaeyoung, a tyrant and philander woman hold the reputation for so long. Not caring for others nor anyone, a remorseless human being. She lives h...
15.3K 606 11
Just a short story. Genderbender story again... Don't judge... This is a story like Cinderella just that I've changed some things. Chaeyoung is a pri...