GOJลŒ DUMP

By yanderesimp

Well, it was about time I wrote for this twink anyways. . . . . . Warning: do NOT proceed with the story with... More

INFO
Yandere Gojล Satoru (i)
Yandere Gojo Satoru (ii)
Kill Him

Baking

313 7 0
By yanderesimp

Gojo moaned in pain as (F/n) smacked his ass with a spoon.

"You fucking disgrace!" The female scowled at her freakishly tall lover, "don't eat the batter!"

"But you ate it too!" He glared as he rubbed his bum, that definitely had a spoon mark now. Hmm, maybe he should turn on his infinity near her from now on.

"Well I am different, I am the one baking so I can eat it raw if i want to," She stuck her tongue out at Gojo, before she started panicking internally, hOLY fUck whAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY ENDHDJDJJXJS OH MY GOD, IF HE NOTICES IT I WONT BE ABLE TO LIVE IN PEACE EVER AGAIN EJDBSJJSJ–

He, in return, let out a scandalous gasp, "babe! you mean WE. WE ARE BAKING TOGETHER."

(F/n) sighed in secret in releif before she played along, "Oh honey, i would have included you too if you weren't just staring lovingly at me instead of actually helping me." She gave a tight lipped smile

"I-" Gojo stopped as he realized something. (F/n)'s eyes widened. "Did you-"

"nO-"

"DID YOU JUST-"

"STOP IT WAS MY MISTAKE PLEASE-" She almost cried.

"BUT- oH MY GOD BABE, YOU-"

"WHDHSJJS I MEANT TO SAY DOUGH NOT BATTER–"

"COOKIE BATTER– BWAHAHAH!!" Gojo wheezed demeaningly at his dumb lover, "what the fuck?? Cookie batter??? Seriously babe??? pffttt-"

"Ugh shut upppp." (F/n) groaned as she rolled her eyes. "Humans make mistakes."

"Yeah, and mistakes make humans." Gojo sneered as he eyed her up and down haughtily.

(F/n) picked up a bigger spoon.

"Wait babe im soORRY-"

-----

A/n: in case you are wondering why it is not the 'raw' part, it's because doing/eating it aint that uncommon between them ;))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 13.8K 21
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
262K 9.1K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...