fair game - lizzie olsen [DIS...

By wandanatfruitbasket

an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because... More

Chapter 1 | just a target
Chapter 2 | hermosa
Chapter 3 | miss me already love?
Chapter 4 | kiss me
Chapter 6 | do you like... her?
Chapter 7 | little jedi
Chapter 8 | kitchen
Chapter 9 | nicky
Chapter 10 | knock knock
Chapter 11 | oxygen
Chapter 12 | play dumb
Chapter 13 | pinky promise
Chapter 14 | dan dan noodles
Chapter 15 | after work
Chapter 16 | pancakes don't make u gay?
Chapter 17 | secrecy
Chapter 18 | former lovers
Chapter 19 | guilty or not guilty
Chapter 20 | the next morning
Chapter 21 | breakfast
Chapter 22 | sounds
Chapter 23 | try again (pt. I)
Chapter 24 | try again (pt. II)
Chapter 25 | stay here with me
Chapter 26 | the truth
Chapter 27 | three words
Chapter 28 | need more time
Chapter 29 | i missed this feeling
Chapter 30 | new opportunity
Chapter 31 | quiet little universe
Chapter 32 | escape
marvel con café (DETAILS ONLY)
Chapter 33 | nervous
Chapter 34 | do you need something?
it's been a while. . .

Chapter 5 | line without a hook

4.4K 109 51
By wandanatfruitbasket

y/n's pov

In the morning, I feel light headed from all the crying that happened last night. I looked at my clock and it's 7am. Great. 4 hours of sleep. I would usually get back to sleep but after last night's event I'm gonna have to clear my head so I decided to go to the gym, I haven't really been exercising for a while now since I get lazy easily. I checked my phone as I saw texts from Lizzie.

Hermosa ☕️
I'm so sorry, y/n. Please forgive me, | 4:34am

Hermosa ☕️
I know i'm a jerk for doing that to you, for playing with your feelings.
I should've not done that, I'm so sorry, please talk to me. | 4:36am

Hermosa ☕️
I hope you got home safe, I still want to see your face
in your shop :) | 4:36am

Hermosa ☕️
Will I be meeting you again tomorrow at your night shift? | 4:40am

Hermosa ☕️
You're probably sleeping by now, I'll leave you be now.
I love you
I mean your*
your donuts
the donuts from the shop
fuck
Sleep well
Goodnight, cutie ❤️. | 4:41am
Seen . 7:15am

Did she not sleep? God, this woman need to take it easy on herself.

I decided not to text her back since I feel like distancing myself away from her, at least for now. I got up and fixed my bed as I changed into some gym clothes. I brought my water bottle with me just incase I start to feel dizzy and dehydrated at the gym.

—after working out at the gym—

I got back home and I was pretty sweaty so I went to take a shower before I changed into a comfy home clothes again. I sat in my bed with my hair still wet as I start drying it with a towel. I was bored. I sat there thinking of what to do to waste time before my night shift which is 9 hours away from now.

I looked around my room to see if something will please my eyes. As I laid my eyes on my guitar, I took it. I figured I could write a song right now, since I got nothing to do. I sat in my bed and start playing some chords while making some tune here and there. Once I finally got a hold of it, I start writing the lyrics while listening to the tune I recorded from my phone.

After finishing writing, I decided to play it once more and record it on my phone. I titled it, Line Without a Hook (let's pretend y/n wrote the song). It's about Lizzie, for some reason I feel like she's my perfect girl. After the kiss, I felt something I've never felt before. I care for her deeply but sometimes I can get insecure about something within me that I feel like i'm pushing her further away from me. Once I get to the last chorus I start to get emotional but I managed to finish the recording.

Oh baby i'm a wreck when I'm without you...
I need you here to stay...
Broke all my bones that day I found you,,,
Crying at the lake,,.
Was it something I said to make you feel
like you're a burden?
And if I could take it all back I swear
that I will pull you from the tide...

Tears went down my cheeks as I start to remember what happened last night. It hurts me seeing her cry and I hate that I made her feel worse after raising my voice at her. "Oh, Lizzie, what have you done to me?" I started sobbing just before I heard a loud thud outside my room, I sat up confused.

"Hel-Hello? Is someone there?" I got up from bed and took my guitar for defense. I opened the door as I wait for the right time to look out in the living room. My apartment only consist of one floor so it's quite small and it's easier to get to places in my apartment. I quickly turned to face the door in the living room with my guitar in front of me using it as a bat before I lowered it as soon as I saw the brunette standing near my room. What the...

Oh. Right, Fuck. I'm so stupid.

Apparently, I gave her a spare key to my apartment last night and told her she can come in my place anytime if she needs something from me without knocking. I completely forgot about that part since I raised my voice at her. Shit, did she hear the song? How long has she been here?

"H-hey..." she stutters as I just looked at her confused

"Hey... Were you listening? W-What are you doing here?" asked softly as I walked towards her and placed my guitar beside my couch. "Y-you said I can come here whenever I need something from you... a-and uh you weren't replying to my messages and I got worried so I came here. Sorry I startled you, you can continue whatever you're doing." she gave me a weak grin as she leave my apartment but not before I stopped her by her wrist copying her motion last night.

"Please stay." I say as I gave her a weak but genuine smile. Her eyes looked weary. So she didn't sleep huh,

I let her sit in my couch while I get her a glass of water. I sat beside her as she softly said a 'thank you' to me. We just sat there not knowing what to say or how to start the conversation but not until then I broke the silence. "Sooo...." I tried to ease the awkwardness in the room which made her look at me.

"About last night..." I tried to start a conversation but she stopped me telling me not to mention about last night since it'll only make it worse for the both of us. "I didn't know you could sing." she stated "Well, you never asked" as I just gave her a light chuckle which made her smile. God I missed that smile even though I saw it last night... well, before I exploded out of rage.

"I didn't mean to listen but I was calling out to you and I heard something from your room so I went there. Your door was slightly open so I peaked and saw you playing the guitar, then I heard you say..." she stops as i raised my brow at her waiting for her to say what I said and then I realized I called out to her and asked what she has done with me. "Oh." I say.

"Anyway I tried leaving after you finished but I was too clumsy I hit one of the drawers." I laughed at her as she glared at me which made me laughed harder. How can someone be so elegant yet be so clumsy? What a fucking cutie. I thought as I calmed my breath down, wiping my tears.

lizzie's pov

I watched y/n laughed and I'm telling you, I love her laugh, her smile... It's infectious. I softened my gaze at her and slowly smiled as she wipes her tears. Come to think of it, back there in her room I've never heard that song before. I've been dying to ask her if she wrote that song. "Y/n..." she looked at me smiling. Oh god, that smile. "I was wondering... if you wrote that song? The one you're playing just a minute ago?" I looked at her as her smile fades away. Shit, did I do something? Was that something personal? I quickly apologized to her but she told me it's alright and explained to me that the song was related to what happened last night. I frowned at the mention of last night's event. She wrote a song about me and it was a painful experience. Great job, Elizabeth.

"I'm really sorry about last night, I wasn't thinking straight. If-if you'd like I would love to make it up to you, you know for all the troubles I've caused you lately." I say as her lips turned into a smirk "Geez, you can just ask me out on a date, Lizzie." she joked as I playfully hit her in the arm making her dramatically rub her arm while mouthing an 'ow' which made me laugh. It's nice spending time with her, she always know how to make me smile and i'm always happy when i'm with her. Just then, the room was filled with laughters again.

We talked for a while but I told her I needed to get back to Eugene and she also need to get ready to work so we said our goodbyes as I drove back to my place. "Eugene, baby, mommy's home." I called out as I heard laughters from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen as I saw my husband playing his guitar singing to our son making Eugene cheer for his dad while sitting on the island counter. I enjoyed the view of it until they finished and Robbie smiled as he saw me. He carried our son telling him to go play in the living room with his toys so he could talk to me.

"Liz, we should talk about last night..." he say as we went to sit at the dining area "I think we should." I replied as he took my hand in his.

"I... I'm sorry Liz for leaving last night I just needed to get some fresh air so I stayed overnight at Gray's place." He paused for a moment after mentioning Gray, short for Graham, one of the members of Milo Green, his band. I'm pretty close with him too. "We're good, right babe?" he inquired.

I looked him in the eyes and I noticed him dodging my eye contact but kept on glancing back at me. Something's not right but I chose to ignore it since I'm not in the mood to fight with him. "We're good." I gave him a fake smile but he doesn't seem to notice since he just kissed me in the cheek and he went to play with Eugene.

We're definitely not good, not now. Something seems suspicious about him. Ugh, do I not trust my own husband? But i'm gonna need proof he stayed at Gray's place last night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 14.3K 87
Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn't normal was meeting Elizabeth Olsen in...
54.3K 1.8K 21
Y/N is the daughter of a famous director. After a breakup, she decides to return home to California where she meets Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth...
130K 5.6K 71
lizzie olsen au so basically lizzie (who isnt famous) moves into the house across from y/n. Turns out she's the new teacher at her school so what hap...
203K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...