β„π•šπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ ℝ𝕠�...

Af storiesbymorgan1

Maya, Iris, and Barry were all friends growing till Tony took a liking to Maya. Maya never knew it but she wa... Mere

Prologue
Chapter 1
A/n
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/n
Preview of: The Youngest Stark
A/n
A/N

A/n

552 1 0
Af storiesbymorgan1

Hi guys, I know I've been off of Wattpad for a while. I just got really busy with zoom university and starting to apply to colleges, but I'm back now and I can't wait to start writing again. Right now I'm working on part two to this story so expect that very soon. Meanwhile, you guys should check out one of my new stories The Youngest Stark.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.8K 26
Barry took a breath, his eyes flickering towards the ground before coming back towards her. "The first time I met you, I forgot who Iris even was. I...
2.8K 130 26
My name is Arabella Smith, I am a sketch artist and a CSI. I am best friends with Iris West. I would be closer to Barry if he wasn't so caught up wit...
4.3K 231 11
Barry woke up from a weird dream, hearing some problems he goes and save his beautiful city Central City. The problem is... He doesn't have his power...
20.8K 545 23
Scarlett Luna Rios is Best friends with Barry Allen and Iris west. She has a huge crush on Barry but never had the courage to tell him. Then she meet...