Can You Call It Reincarnation?

By PastelStxrs_

!! GOING THROUGH A RE-WRITE !! "She was expecting to reincarnate, yes. Just not as a ghost." ~ When Athanasia... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
whoopsie.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
The Finale

What If?

1.3K 46 1
By PastelStxrs_

Opium Poppies represent sleep, peace, death and forgetfulness.

Or : if Athanasia's reincarnation didn't know WMMAP at all.

~

Panicking, she desperately tried swimming up to the surface.

But it was no use, the currents were too strong. Desperately gasping for air, her feeble body was trying to reach the top, the surface.

A wave hit her in the head, and she fell unconscious. No!

She desperately tried to wake up as her body sank to the bottom. Water filled her lungs and before she knew it, she was gone.

It was so dark. A slimy texture covered her skin, but it didn't feel unpleasant. It felt warm, and comforting.

She wanted to sleep, forever..

But she couldn't.

She had to wake up.

Closing her eyes, she willed herself away, and awake.

When she opened them, she was in a graveyard.

What?

Muffled sobs in the background. Looking to her side, a brunette was sobbing hysterically.

Walking over, she kneeled down and patted the girl on the back. Looking up, the girl gasped in shock.

"ATHANASIA?!"

...

That wasn't my name..?

I shook my head in a no, since I am not Athanasia.

"Wha- but Athanasia! Don't you remember me?"

She might be hallucinating.

Shaking my head again, I offered her a sympathetic look. The girl started crying again as I entered the forest behind the graveyard.

Who was she, anyways?

~
Author's Note : it's a little thing I thought up dont mind it lol.

It's not canon to the story at all hence the chapter title.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 5.4K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...
9.5K 507 10
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...
57.5K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
123K 4.5K 75
[COMPLETED] BEWARE- THIS STORY IS BEING PLAGARISED BY NOVELHD WEBSITE AND TRUYEN.COM. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL WORK. DONT ANYONE DARE STATE I HAVE COPIED...