Arrange Marriage

By RidhZ27

Louis, an omega was forced by his father to marry the Styles triplets. The most powerful business men in the... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm so sorry

4

2.9K 74 21
By RidhZ27

"Here darling" Harry said gesturing his omega to enter his office. Louis shyly entered the alpha's office as he looked ahead to see the beautiful office.

Louis slowly moved inside as he was about to sit on the seat. Harry stopped him and moved him to his seat. Louis said,"Alpha its yours". Harry smiled and said,"Yours too". Louis sat on the seat glancing at his omega with a big smile.

Harry asked,"Do you want something? Something to eat or water or drink?". Louis shaked his head as he said,"Your office is really nice alpha". Harry smiled and said,"Thanks and just call me Harry". Louis nodded as he turned to see the raven guy who just entered the room. The guy said,"Hi Harry". Harry turned to him as he said,"Hi Zayn".

Harry turned to Louis as he said,"lou this is Zayn. Zayn this is Louis. Our Omega". Zayn said,"Hi Louis". Louis replied,"Hello". Zayn came up and said,"Great we've an omega in the office. Niall will be happy". Louis wanted to ask who Niall was but he hesitated as Zayn said,"He's my omega. He'd love to meet you". Louis passed him a smile as Harry said,"Zayn ask Ms.Jafar to get the suits for Louis". Zayn nodded as he asked,"Which man did you sent Liam for?". Harry didn't reply but shaked his head not wanting Louis to know.

"Should I call him?" Zayn asked. Harry asked,"Who?". Zayn replied,"Niall". Harry turned to Louis as he asked,"What do you say Lou?". Louis replied with an okay as Zayn pulled his phone out and left.

As Zayn left the same brunetee woman entered the room, Louis remembered her name, Eleanor. She said,"Sir here's your file and wou- she haulted as she saw Louis sitting on Harry's chair. Harry held the file from her as he said,"Get the other one. It's in my drawer". She nodded as she went to the desk where Louis was sat.

She whispered,"What are you doing here slut". Louis turned to her as he said,"Its my alpha's chair I can do whatever I want". She raised an eyebrow as she said,"Oh yeah. Like they'd let a slut like you sit". Louis said in a bit loud way,"I'm not a slut".

Harry turned to Louis as he asked,"Everything alright Lou?". Louis turned to the alpha as he replied,"Yeah I'm okay". Eleanor rolled her eyes as she moved to Harry. Louis eyed her as she shifted closer to Harry.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he saw her move closer to the alpha.

"We're here babies" Edward and Marcel said entering Harry's office making Louis smile. Louis stood up as Edward said,"Eleanor out". Eleanor groaned and left the room. Marcel moved to Louis as he said,"You look good siting here". Harry and Edward stood infront fonding looking at them. Harry said,"I've called Ms.Jafar for suit for Lou". Edward hmmed in response as Marcel asked,"What kinda suit would you like?". Louis replied,"I don't know. I've never worn a suit before".

Edward said,"Don't worry darling you'll wear it this time". Harry said,"Zayn said he'd call Niall so they can introduce". Marcel said,"That's amazing. Louis can make some friends here". Edward smiled at Louis who was fonding at the alphas.

"May I come in sirs?" Louis heard a voice ask. Eveyone turned to see an old woman. She wasn't that old but she was old. Edward said,"Yes Mrs.Jafar". The lady entered as they hugged her. She said,"I see you all got omega". Edward said,"Yeah. This is Louis". The lady shaked hands with Louis as she said,"you're a beautiful omega Louis". Louis smiled and thanked her. She said,"These boys are really good. I've seen them grow and I know they'll keep you happy" holding the triplets hands.

Louis smiled and said,"I know Ms.Jafar.  Thank you for caring". She smiled and said,"I'll call my team in". The triplets nodded as she went outside to call her team. When she entered, her team placed a station for Louis to change.

~

After trying on atleast twenty suits, Louis finally got the suit. Some were simple some were alot fancy some did not suit Louis or some weren't liked by the triplets. At the end they finally decided Louis' suit. Louis was all tired by now. He sat between Edward and Harry . Harry said,"We'll go home now. Okay baby?". Louis nodded as Marcel said,"Liam is here. Eddie". Marcel and Edward moved outside leaving Harry and Louis.

Louis shyly kept his head on Harry's shoulder as Harry smiled looking at his omega. Harry asked,"Did you enjoy?". Louis replied,"Thank you so much. I've never had this much fun". Harry smiled and said,"The pleasure is all ours Louis. You don't have to be shy with us. If you want something just ask or better just order". Louis giggled and nodded. Harry pushed a starnde of Louis' hair behind his ear as he said,"You're so beautiful". Louis blushed and looked down as Harry kept his index finger on Louis' chin lifting his face up as he said,"Never be embarrassed of yourself. You're the most beautiful omega we've ever seen". Louis wanted to compliment the alpha but he couldn't find the words for them.

"Okay let's go home" Marcel said as he entered the office.

~

Louis' outfit

Edward's outfit

Marcel's outfit

Harry's outfit

Louis looking at his alphas standing infront of him. His lips parted looking at them. They all looked so pretty. Edward wore a brown designer suit which was rather bold but Edward pulled it off. Louis thought to himself that how bad he'd look in that.

Marcel wore a blue plain suit but it looked royal on him. It looked really good on him.

Harry wore a full black suit. It looked like he's some kind of a mafia leader.

Louis smiled and moved infront of them showing them how he looked in that suit. The triplets had gotten him much more stuff. Like a new watch and shoes.

The triplets mouth left hanging when they saw the omega. The suit hugged Louis' waist properly making him look like a royal prince.

Edward moved to him as he said,"You look so pretty princess".

Harry said,"Wow you look great Lou".

Marcel said,"You look ravishing darling".

Louis blushed as Edward moved back of Louis as he said,"Wow". Louis giggled and said,"Y-You all also look good". The triplets smiled and thanked the omega.

"You'll meet Niall there. Hopefully he won't be as loud he is" Marcel said. Edward said,"Yeah. He's quite loud". Harry said,"Lou is not that loud". Louis nodded to them as Edward said,"Wouldn't mind if you were loud princess". Louis quite liked the nicknames they had for him.

He loved the affection and attention coming from the alphas. They all settled in a long car and headed to the ball. Harry said,"Stay beside us Lou. Okay?". Louis replied,"Okay". Edward said,"If you don't feel comfortable. We can leave at the same time". Louis nodded as Marcel said,"You can stay with Niall until one of us knows you're with him". Harry said,"Yeah it's fine if Zayn and Liam know".

Louis asked,"Zayn and Liam?". Edward said,"You haven't met them yet right". Louis shaked his head as he said,"I've met Zayn but not Liam. I meant how both of them". Marcel replied,"They're married. Niall is their omega and Zayn and Liam are the alphas". Louis nodded as Harry said,"Like us they're just two". Louis nodded as he asked,"How do you know them?". Edward replied,"We know each other since birth". Louis nodded as Marcel asked,"What about your friends?".

Louis replied,"I don't have friends". The triplets asked,"Why?". Louis replied,"Before I got to know that I'm an omega. I had alot of friends. But then they all came out as alpha so it wasn't safe to stay near them". The alphas nodded as it was for their omega's security.

Louis asked,"Will mom and dad be here?". Harry smiled and nodded. Louis smiled thinking he'll meet his mommy.

~

"Mommy" Louis squeaked as he saw his mom. He quickly hugged her as she said,"Hii baby". Louis said,"I missed you". The triplets stood fonding on their omega. Mark said,"Louis stay with your alphas". Edward said,"Let him Mark". Louis smiled at Edward as he hugged Jay again.

Jay held Louis' cheeks as she said,"They're really keeping you happy". Louis nodded and replied,"They said they won't do anything that makes me uncomfortable". Jay smiled and nodded.

"Well well well" Louis heard a familiar voice. He turned around to see the triplets' parents. He lowered his head as he went and stayed by his alphas.

"What the hell" Des said. Marcel asked,"What happened dad?". Des replied in anger,"Why isn't the omega mated yet?". Edward replied,"Dad stop". Des said,"You better mate him tonight". Harry said,"Dad we're not gonna do it". Marcel said,"Yeah and until he's ready". Des replied,"What bullshit. Omegas are to be mated. Whether they feel ready or not". Edward replied,"We don't care. This is our omega and it's on us".

Anne took Louis with her as she said,"Don't worry Louis. I know they won't even touch you until you're comfortable". Louis nodded as he said,"Thanks". Jay said,"My baby. How was your day?". Louis replied,"We went shopping today. A-An alpha touched me mommy but they helped me". Jay said,"Thank god. I thought you'd have another panic attack".

The triplets came as Marcel said,"Darling Niall is here". Louis nodded moving to his alphas.

~

"Hii" Louis said meeting the other omega. Niall said in a cheerful tone,"Hi Louis". The alphas were talking to each other as Niall said,"How did you even managed to get these three beasts". Louis giggled and replied,"Its an arranged marriage". Niall replied with an ohh as he asked,"So how do you feel?". Louis replied,"Its alright. They do take care of me alot". Niall smiled as he said,"You know I also had an arranged marriage. My father was in debt with them so I was married to them but now look I'm in love with them". Louis smiled and said,"That's amazing". Niall replied,"I was so scared when I first met them. We didn't even talk for the first two months". Louis asked,"How long have you been married to them?". Niall replied,"two years now". Louis replied with an ohh as Niall said,"It just happened but I'm happy. Why did you get an arrange marriage?".

Louis replied,"My father had to invest in their company and he wanted them to marry me". Niall asked,"Invest?". Louis replied with a yeah as Niall asked,"Are you sure because the styles corporation doesn't need investors".......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 59 2
"You know, omegas shouldn't curse." "Get fucked." *** Or Louis is an omega who hates everyone. Harry is an alpha who won't leave the small man alone...
4.5K 127 12
"Sign this paper and marry me for one year," Harry said in his alpha voice "Are you mad? Take me back to Liam's wedding" "Marry me Louis or Liam's d...
81.4K 2.7K 33
Louis has been running from his past for years but you can only run for so long before you're caught. or the one where Louis' mom married into The Ir...
250K 7.6K 54
Harry, Edward and Marcel the most feared and barbaric pirates alive. Known to kill and torture everyone they come across without any remorse. Louis...