tv wife | katsuki bakugo

بواسطة CALUMARI-

━in which a feral hedgehog ends up falling in love with the actress that plays his wife on tv. ═ ═ ═ ╰☆╮ ═ ═... المزيد

disclaimer
main characters
side characters
god
group chats
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
twitter
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
clout chasers ☁
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
irl
dm
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
smekc 😏
twitter
irl
twitter
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
dm
irl
pride month + other notices :)
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
clout chasers ☁
dekusquad 👼
irl
irl
irl
twitter
twitter
smekc 😏
irl
irl
irl
twitter
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
irl
twitter
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
irl
irl
irl
irl
irl
twitter
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
bakusquad 😈
dm
irl
irl
twitter
irl
dm
irl
butters cult 🐱
bakusquad 😈
twitter
twitter
irl
twitter
irl
epilogue
thank you
bonus: lemon
bonus: quadruple date
bonus: coming out
bonus: headcanons
q+a
note, please read.
buttered noodles.
new account !

irl

2.5K 135 43
بواسطة CALUMARI-

JIRO DRUMMED HER FINGERS on the table anxiously, sucking in a breath as her phone rang with the calling tone. For five minutes, she'd been holding her phone up against her ear, waiting for Denki to respond. Albeit, it was the evening so he was probably napping. However, Jiro didn't want to waste any time.

Her thoughts were scarily loud as she chewed on her bottom lip, the ringing pounding in her head noisily. She couldn't remember the last time she slept or the last time she ate considering that she threw up out of sheer anxiety earlier and Mina almost shoved a banana down her throat for "health reasons"; to which she had to push Mina away and lock herself in her room.

Mina bothered her for the next two hours before eventually giving up, but she'd occasionally slide a pack of fruit snacks underneath the door in hopes that Jiro would eat it. She didn't. Jiro paced some more, her nervousness growing. The phone finally stopped ringing, a gasp leaving her lips as Denki answered the call groggily.

"If this is the dude that works at Chipotle and gives me coupons, just text me the code—"

"—no, it's Kyoka."

Denki quickly shut up, eyes widening. He sat up, rubbing his eyes with his free hand as he blinked sleepily at the setting sun that barely seeped through his curtains. "Oh! Hey, Kyoka. What's up?" He attempted to sound more awake, but it was fruitless. She knew Denki fairly well and it was always easy for her to read people. "No need to lie. I know I woke you up."

Kaminari sighed.

"For someone that's an actor, you're terrible at lying." Jiro quipped as he let out a short "hey!", a childish whine slipping past his lips as she giggled in response. Fingers still drumming against the table, Jiro sighed. "Remember that favor you owed me? From when I helped you write that song?"

Denki blinked for a second, his eyes becoming downcast as he realized what she was talking about. How could he forget? It wasn't the sweetest of memories to remember how your crush of many years rejected you. "Oh, yeah. What about it?" By now, he could hear her furious tapping against the table.

"I want to cash in that favor now."

His brows furrowed as he slowly got out of bed, "Jiro, did you take your anxiety meds?"

"I will, I will later," She dismissed, waving her hand in the air despite the fact that he couldn't see her. He blinked, "I'm not going to help you until you take your meds." Jiro gritted her teeth, knowing that he was sticking to his word and wouldn't do what she wanted unless she did what he wanted.

She rattled the pill bottle, setting the phone down so he could hear loud and clear as she popped the cap, took the dose, and swallowed it down with water. "There," Jiro said, already wanting to get straight to the point. Jiro wasn't the most patient of people, especially when her anxiety was through the roof.

"And did you eat something?"

Reluctantly, once again, she snatched a packet of fruit snacks off the floor, ripped it open, and chewed on the gummies. "I am now, can you please hear me out?" Denki didn't say anything for a bit before sighing, agreeing to listen to her. She took in a breath, "I want you to go on stage with me." She could practically hear Denki's breath hitch.

It was to no surprise that the first thing out of his mouth was a curse word.

"You want me to fucking what?!" He screamed.

"I want you to perform this song with me. Mina and I already recorded the instrumental, I just need you to look at the lyrics and figure out the tune using the sheet music." She quickly explained, already feeling bad. Denki sputtered for an excuse, his brows raised. "But why? I don't even know music like that—"

"—yes, you do. You're more talented than you think, Denki."

Denki quickly shut up, his mouth slamming shut. There was a brief silence between the two of them before he asked quietly. "Why?" Jiro took in a breath, shoving an orange-shaped gummy fruit into her mouth as she chewed on it. In all honesty, it took a while to come up with a 'why' that didn't sound stupid.

Would it be dumb to say "because it feels right"?

"Because I owe it to them; I owe it to my fans. Yeah, I came out with my identity and all that shit, but they can hardly find me online. Not to mention. . . it'll be my first maskless live performance. Please, Denki," She spoke quietly. "This song's perfect for your vocals and even Mina agrees. It'll be great, I promise. I just. . . " Jiro trailed off as he listened carefully.

Her voice grew soft, "I need you there."

There was another brief silence before he smiled, a soft laugh slipping past his lips. "All I have to do is memorize the lyrics and figure out the tune, right? Doesn't sound that hard." Jiro's eyes glazed over as she grinned widely, incredibly happy that her efforts had worked. "Holy shit, Denki. Thank you so much. Seriously, if I was there right now, I'd give you the biggest hug ever."

"Aw, thank you. I've been feeling pretty touch starved lately—"

"—take that up with mama lesbian," Jiro said quickly.

"Please I just want a hug—"

The call quickly ended as she hit the red button, letting out a sigh. She truly loved Denki, but sometimes his potential really made her forget how stupid he was. A notification on her lock screen popped up as she glanced at it, realizing it was from a playfully angry Denki.

She didn't bother to respond, her heart skipping a beat as she swiped away the notification to get a better look at her lock screen: a dark-haired beauty with an even more beautiful smile, one that could make Jiro's legs turn into jelly.

The rockstar smiled, staring at the picture of her gorgeous soon-to-be girlfriend.

Yeah, everything would be alright.

wondercraiig MADE LOVE MEMES 4 TV WIFE AJFBEK

pls if u have memes/fanart or literally anything join my discord server djfbdj

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

543K 23.2K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...
430K 22.5K 28
❝𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂!❞ -@keikaminari - date: 03/01/2021 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐍 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵�...
178K 7.4K 15
━━━━━━━ 。゚・-ˋˏ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ˎˊ-𖥸 ༺ then . . would you like to play with me ? ((👾))≡ [ ## ] ❛...
495K 22.4K 32
𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 、ヽ`☽ヽ` ▄▄▄▄▄▄ WHEREIN BAKUGOU KATSUKI, AN EXPLOSIVE BRAT, DAI...