๐‡๐”๐Œ๐€๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜'๐’ ๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

Por ChickenTendou-

ไบบ้กžๆœ€ๅผท | ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ *เณƒ เญจ she was strong and he is too she recovers both figh... Mรกs

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–

91 6 10
Por ChickenTendou-

𝐄𝐑𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐍𝐎 time and got straight into explaining, after he finished informing you guys on your expedition, he bidded everyone goodbye and left with all of you saluting again. The expedition is tomorrow. You should feel excitement surge through, this was the moment you had been waiting for so long...but why were you hesitant? Perhaps you weren't sure whether you want to face the gory titans, the fear of loosing your teammates. The terror of never seeing light ever again. 

You straightened, no, I will not let anyone die, not again, not anymore.

You left and went to the training area, spotting Levi already waiting for you.

"You remembered?" He asked acting as if surprised.

"Well what does it look like?" You replied, stating the obvious.

He subtly rolled his eyes, if it wasn't for you analysing, it probably would've been unnoticeable. You two got your gear on. Today was to get clean solo cuts, simple right? You were decent at solo kills but you know you're more suited for assisting kills, a matter of harmonizing your movements with another, better than the stress given when you're alone, or so, for you at least.

You went off into the forest, going further and further into the forest before starting to approach cardboard titans. This was your cue to go for the nape. You swept down, drawing your blades out and quickly got a clean cut. You looked over to Levi's direction, there he goes showing off again. You rolled your eyes, oh he thinks he's all it.

He looked at you, making eye contact for less than a second, as if indicating to got deeper into the forest. As before, you got more cuts. You're starting to get the hang of this again, the sudden rush of wind slam against your face, the loss of air during that dive. The grip on your blades settled, no longer a new feeling. You both finished off the cardboard titans, heading back before the gas in the odm gear runs out.

"That's it for today. Tomorrow be up early because you will help me prepare things and you will need to get your medical things ready. That's it for today," He finished.

"Alright, sir," you said in a cocky tone.

Levi gave you a glare, as if saying don't push your luck. You pretended to not see, walking off leaving frustated Levi behind. When you got back inside, you were greeted by a huge mess. Plates were shattered everywhere, the light reflects off the shards, blinding your eye in just the right angle. You analysed the broken plates and spotted soemthing from your peripheral vision, floral pattern. Petra, Oluo and Eren was standing there, faces in shock, mouths opened.

"Who did this?" You started but stopped as they started blaming one another, "doesn't matter, hurry up and clean it before Levi-"

Everyone turned, there, Levi walked in. Well we're screwed. It isn't your fault but Levi doesn't show mercy, especially when they broke one of Levi's most treasured cup was in fragments.

"Who made this fucking mess?" He asked, his voice was monotone but it gave an overwhelming authority, sending shivers down your spine.

No one responded.

"Clean it up now," He ordered.

No one dared to waste a second, you weren't sure if you were part of the 'everyone' but better safe than sorry. Everyone got to work and started cleaning, Olou and Eren brushed the pieces away, you and Petra carefully placed the plates away. After a couple of productive minutes of cleaning Levi asked what happened. They said they were trying to clean, but Oluo made a huge racket and then this mess happened. Called it. You and the others were ordered to run 100 laps.

"Why me too?" You huffed out.

"Do you want me to make that 200 laps?" he retorted.

You scowled and slammed the door, not caring if it angered Levi. It better have frustated him.

You and the others ran for what seems like decades, you guys could finally go inside. You felt as if you have aged by the duration of plain running. Everyone had already gone inside, most likely to shower and relax after the exhausting punishment. Your head started feeling dizzy, oh shit. 

You didn't take my pills today. 

Your legs started feeling weak, having no energy left to hold your weight. Your legs broke out and you collapsed to the ground. No, no, please not now. You sat yourself upright and crossed leg, at least if you were to faint, you wouldn't hit the floor. And correctly to your calculations, you slowly lost consciousness.

"Mother-?" You managed out as you saw a familiar female figure standing in front of you, back faced towards you.

The figure turned around and you gasped it really was your mother. She looked as lovely as always, with the same features as you. It was almost as if you were staring at your own reflection, only expect you inherited your father's eyes. 

"Y/n darling..." 

She was cut off as you dashed over to hug her. 

"Mother...I miss you so much, please come back. Please mother, I have sinned, I..." Your lost for words, even though it has been years since her passing, years since you felt something more than just plastering a smile. This was raw emotions, true emotions, your tears soaked into mother's shirt.

"Honey, its ok, mother is here and mother wants to say she is so proud of you ok," She whispered ever so softly into your hair, caressing your back, drawing soothing patterns while you gasped for air.

Despite what you have done, despite everything that has happened, she is still by your side. 

"I don't have much time but, you got this. Mother believes in you," She said, pulling apart from you.

"Mother where do you have to go?"

"Somewhere far far away."

"Can you not take me with you?"

"No darling, you must stay here, remember you promised me you will protect humanity with all your power?"

"Yes mother."

"There's your answer," She gave you a soft smile, the same smile she returned when she had her last breath.

This was the same.

"Goodbye my lovely Y/n, stay strong, I will always be with you."

You reach for her, trying to grasp onto her with your leather gloves, you struggled and now she was gone already. 

It was your fault. 

It always has been...hasn't it?

Where am I?  You just woke up, your face still burning from crying. You took a look around the room, it wasn't your room, it was not familiar at all. You scanned around, the details of the bookshelf, the small cabinet and...Levi?

"So you finally woke up?" He said as he saw you starting to get up.

"Where am I?" You asked.

"You're in my office where else." He said in a monotone voice.

"How did I end up here?" You continued questioning, you didn't recall fainting in Levi's office.

"I had to carry you, brat." He replied.

"So you do have human empathy somewhere beneath the stone cold face huh?"

"And you're still as annoying as ever, maybe I will knock you unconscious myself."

Since when did he know how to be sarcastic? You studied his expression but you couldn't get any hint of joking. Maybe he is dead serious about that one....You snapped back to reality and worry snaked upon you, if they find out that you didn't take your pills or even find out that you  need to take pills...

"Why didn't you say that you needed to take pills before?" He asked.

"Aw is the strongest solider caring about a weakling like me," You teased, changing the topic.

"Please don't call me that..." He said.

Ha, success.

You coughed and a negligible amount of blood spurted onto your leather gloves. Thank god for the gloves. Levi immediately came over.

"Here are your pills," He said, "And take those dirty gloves off."

You hesitated, "fine."

You carefully slipped the gloves off and gave it to Levi, each movement you made was slow and precise, careful of contact. He chucked it into a bucket.

"I will wash it later."

He handed you a cup of warm water along with your pills.

"Thanks," You said wearily, swallowing the pill.

"If your feeling better then leave," He said returning back to his cold self.

You giggled a little thinking that he already returned to his normal self and clutched your stomach from the pain.

"Don't laugh it will hurt more," He said not looking up from his work.

You nodded and left, "Got it Captain."

You headed back to your room and as soon as the door opened, Petra launched herself onto you. Your self-consciousness kicked in, you hurriedly slid your hands into your pocket.

"Oh my god! Y/n! How are you? Are you okay?" Petra asked, concerned.

"Please first let me go..." You breathed out, suffocating from the tight squeeze of the hug.

"Oh, sorry," Petra let you go.

"And to answer your question, I'm fine don't worry about it."

"Where were you? Where did you sleep?" She questions.

"I slept in Levi's room," You told her, teasing her slightly and winking.

She gaped at you.

"Just kidding, after I fell unconscious, I think he brought me back to his office," You filled her in on the details.

You flopped onto your bed. You don't know why you were glad, as much as Levi's couch was clearly softer, but knowing that this is your bed it made it feel so comfortable. You layed there for a few minutes, Petra had gone downstairs to eat breakfast. 

You got up and got dressed into a new pair of uniform (and of course new pair of gloves). You couldn't help but wonder why couldn't Levi just go to you room and drop you onto your own bed? Not like wondering would get you any answers...

As comfortable as you were right now, you knew you had to get work done. You headed downstairs and was greeted by...

YOO UPDATE LETS GO???? this was actually a surprisingly long chapter- 

also more Y/n and Levi interaction😜

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

99.1K 1.4K 36
๐–ฅป levi x reader oneshots แœŠ โคทโ€งโ‚Šหš aot & modern world โŠฐ - fluff to angst ๐Ÿงพ โ tw: graphic violence, language, sensitive topics โž เผบ artist of cover on t...
2.4K 55 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...
1.2M 49.5K 35
He loved you,proposed to you and did whatever a loving husband could do for the past four years of your marriage. His name is Levi Ackerman and you l...
133K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...