Do You Love Me?

By Despicable_Mayura

"Maybe one day I'll be what you need, but don't wait too long. Because the day you want me, may be the day I'... More

Chapter One: Passed Out
Chapter Two: Best Night I've Ever Had
Chapter Three: Results
Flashbacks: Part One
Flashbacks: Part Two
Chapter Four: Regret (Part One)
Chapter Five: Regret (Part Two)
Chapter Six: Investigation
Chapter Seven: Miracle Queen (Part One)
Chapter Eight: Miracle Queen (Part Two)
Chapter Nine: Hold On
Chapter Ten: Memories Resurface
Chapter Eleven: Deserve
Bonus
Chapter Twelve: The Fall
Chapter Thirteen: Return
Chapter Fourteen: Box
Chapter Fifteen: Duo
Chapter Sixteen: Relations
Chapter Seventeen: Last Night
Chapter Eighteen: News
Chapter Nineteen: Cake
Author and Editor Memes: Alya Edition
Chapter Twenty: Letter
Chapter Twenty One: Hawkdaddy
Chapter Twenty-Two: Clearly
Chapter Twenty Three: Trickery
Chapter Twenty Four: Day One
Chapter Twenty Five: Day Two/Escapism
Chapter Twenty Six: Lost
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Home
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Public
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Solo Noire
Chapter Thirty: Tea
Chapter Thirty-One: Rough
Chapter Thirty-Two: Series
Chapter Thirty-Three: Towering Love
Chapter Thirty-Four: Peacock
Chapter Thirty-Five: History
Author QnA
Chapter Thirty-Six: Questions
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Golddigger
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Ombre
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Forgoten Past
Chapter Forty: Stallia
Chapter Forty-One: School
Chapter Forty-Two: Chloe
Chapter Forty-Three: Small Talk
Chapter Forty-Four: Chocolate
Chapter Forty-Five: Drinking Problems
Chapter Forty-Six: Blow

Flashbacks: Part Three

753 34 63
By Despicable_Mayura

---Gabriel's POV---

I placed my empty cup of tea in the sink, lost in my thoughts.

"Master?" My kwamis voice rang in my ear.

"Yes, Nooroo?"

"I heard a loud thud."

"Where?"

"I think it's back in your office. Maybe."

"What??" I rushed back to my office. Nathalie and Christopher are there. What if Christopher had done something bad to Nathalie?? Or did Nathalie collapse?? Tripped? Fell? Or worse, SHE COULD HAVE DIED!

I slapped myself.

"Don't worry too much Gabriel! She's fine. She's fine. She's fine. She's fine. She's fine..." I chanted in my head.

I ran into my office hoping to see Nathalie alive and breathing. But when I got there, I saw no one. I went into Nathalie's office praying for her to be there. I was not ready from what I saw.

"Nathalie?"

---Third person POV---

"Nathalie?" Gabriel's voice echoed.

"Sir! I can explain. You see he-" Nathalie's words were interrupted by Gabriel.

"Nathalie!! Are you alright? Are you hurt? What did he do to you?" Gabriel frantically asked.

Nathalie is very surprised by his words and actions. She knows that he cares about her but only while using the miraculous, and not like this.

"More like what she did to me." Christopher weakly groaned.

"Shut up idiot." Gabriel hissed. His gaze fell back on Nathalie. "Nathalie, please answer my question!" His hands grasped her shoulders, slightly shaking her.

"I-im fine. He didn't get near me." Nathalie answered.

"Thank God." He sighed. "Now let's take care of you." He pointed at Christopher.

"W-what?"

Gabriel grabbed him by the neck, lifting him a few inches off the ground causing Christopher to fight for his life.

"Don't even bother to fight me." Gabriel uttered.

Him being a tall man was getting very helpful in this situation.

"P-please, let me go." Was all he managed to blurt out.

"If you dare get near my personal assistant again, I will not hesitate to single-handedly kill you."

"O-of course." Christopher managed to get out of Gabriel's grip and ran to the door. But instead, he ran onto something.

"Watch it Chad!" Audrey yelled.

"I-I'm so sorry m-ma'am."

"What happened here?? Is that blood on your face??"

"Your so-called 'personal assistant' tried to harass mine!" Gabriel angrily blurred out. "She was just trying to defend herself!"

Now, Audrey's gaze fell on Christopher.

"And why the fuck would you that?? Do you have no respect for women?? Even if I don't like Sancoeur, I don't like you doing things like that." She uttered.

"I-I'm sorry I won't do it again."

"Yes, and I'm making sure of that. YOU'RE FIRED. Now get out of this place!"

"But ma'am-"

"I said GET OUT."

And with that, Christopher ran as fast as he could out of the manor, grabbing his things.

"Couldn't get a good employee these days..." Audrey sighed. "Anyways, we need to continue without him. Now let's not waste time."

"I'll see you later, Audrey?" Gabriel presumed.

"Don't take too long." Audrey smirked. She left the room leaving both adults blushing.

"So....are you alright?" Gabriel started.

"You've already asked me that question, sir." Nathalie reminded.

"Oh right, sorry." he mumbled.

Moments of silence occupied the room. Both standing awkwardly facing each other.

"We should get going. Mrs. Bourgeois is waiting for us." Nathalie vocalised.

"Yeah, let's go." They both walked out the room, still in an awkward situation.

The day goes by roughly. Audrey yells at both of them, can't understand each other on what one's saying, running around, working until 10:47pm, and much more disastrous mischief. Both Nathalie and Gabriel are exhausted.

"Ok that's for today. See you both tomorrow." Audrey chirped.

"There's tomorrow??" Gabriel asked.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"Have we done enough?"

"Yes we have, but our work isn't done. Now if the both of you want to get rest for tomorrow, you better do it now." With that, Audrey grabbed her things and walked out the door. This leaves Nathalie and Gabriel staring at each other.

"I'll be heading out now, sir. Good night." Nathalie smiled as stood from her seat and left. She didn't expect any response from him. It's just like a habit she picked up working for him.

"Good night, Nathalie." Gabriel responded.

Nathalie stopped from her tracks. He said good night to her, first in fifteen years. Her heart fluttered, which she hated. Having feelings for a person who loves someone else hurts.

Gabriel was quick to notice her actions.

"Anything wrong, Nathalie?" He questioned.

"Nothing, sir. Just a little dizzy spell. That's all." Nathalie acknowledged.

"Get some rest Nathalie you deserve it."

Nathalie nodded to that statement and left the room.

---Nathalie's POV---

I left the office and went to my room. Before I entered, I saw Gabriel staring at me.

"Is there anything you need sir that requires my assistance?"

"Huh? Oh nothing, nothing. Just something that I thought of for Audrey's event. Sorry I bothered you." Gabriel sheepishly answered.

"It's fine sir. Just remember that I'm always here to help you." I smiled. I got inside my room and started doing my night routine.

"What's wrong with him today? He's been acting differently to me lately." I questioned myself, looking into the mirror.

I went to bed, questions in my mind. I'm too tired to answer them all. I need to sleep. I'll find out in the morning. I slowly drifted to sleep with Duusu beside me.

---Gabriel's POV---

As Nathalie leaves the room, Nooroo flies in front of me.

"Is she really just a good friend?" Nooroo uttered in a sarcastic way.

"Yes, Nooroo. I've already told you, I love Emilie and only her. Nathalie is nothing more than a friend and an assistant." I blurted, not sure.

I looked at Nooroo directly in his eyes. He seemed disappointed.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked.

"If she's only your assistant, then why did you act like that towards her today? Comforting her by pulling her close to you, defending her by almost killing someone? Is that how you act towards a 'friend' or 'assistant'?"

His words silenced me for a minute. But eventually, my anger rose inside me.

"That's enough Nooroo!" I snapped. "I'm, I'm just tired. It's been a long day, I can't think straight. Don't ask anymore questions."

"Y-yes master."

I left the room, Nooroo following me. I went to my son's room to check if he's peacefully asleep. I see him sleeping like an angel.

"I have to do this. For him and our family," I vocalised in my head. I was quick to leave the room. When I was about to go to my own, I saw Nathalie going to hers looking as exhausted as me. Once I saw her, my mood instantly changed. Instead of being tired and stressed, I felt relaxed and calm.

"Is there anything you need sir that requires my assistance?" She blurted.

"Huh? Oh nothing, nothing. Just something that I thought of for Audrey's event. Sorry I bothered you." I sheepishly answered.

"It's fine sir. Just remember that I'm always here to help you." She smiled and went to her room.

"Master? Master!" My kwamis tiny voice snapped me out of my trance.

"W-what?"

"You were staring at the wall for a whole minute, Master. It's getting late."

"O-oh." I started walking to my room, which was mine and Emilie's room.

I got rid of my work clothes and put on some of my pajamas. I laid on my bed and shut my eyes. Minutes had passed and I still couldn't get some sleep. I tried to read a book to help pass some time, but still, I couldn't sleep. I checked the time beside me; 11:38pm.

"Sleep Gabriel, sleep!" I silently yelled at myself.

I shot up from bed and went to the kitchen.

---Third person POV---

Gabriel sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen area and opened one of the cabinets. He was supposed to make himself a cup of tea but something caught his eye. A bottle of Vodka. It's half empty though. He doesn't quite remember if he'd drunk it or someone else did.

"Since when did the last time I've been drunk?" He uttered to himself. "A few sips won't hurt. I just need it to get knocked out."

He took the half empty bottle out of the cabinet and poured himself a shot.

---Nathalie's POV---

I shot out of bed, sweat covering my whole body.

"It was just a nightmare." I reminded myself. "I need a drink." I got out of bed going to the kitchen. As I go down the stairs, I hear someone talking. I slowly peeked at who it was and was surprised to see my boss talking to himself. I see a bottle of Vodka beside him.

"Oh no." I mumbled. Hopefully he didn't hear me.

"Nathalie?" His eyes turned to me.

Great. Just my luck.

---Third person POV---

"Nathalie! Come here; join me!" he called out.

"Sir, how many shots have you had?" She asked.

"One? Two? Five? I don't know.I lost count."

Nathalie sighed. How could her boss be so careless?

"Nathalie, love, what are you doing up late at night?" Gabriel blurted.

Nathalie was more than shocked right now. Her heart fluttered to his words. She doesn't know if he means it or not. But she likes it.

"I-I should be asking you that question, sir."

"Well, I can't sleep. So I figured this would help me to sleep." He answered. "Now answer mine, Nathalie. What are you doing late at night?"

"I-I.."

She couldn't tell him that she's here for a shot too. She only does it on stressful days though. Like fashion week, when she has to attend public events 'cause her boss doesn't want to get out of his house, dealing with stubborn business partners, and more. But she doesn't let herself drink too much.

"I was here to get a drink." She lied.

"What kind of drink?" Gabriel asked.

"Coffee." She spat out. Well that was a great lie, Nathalie. She said in her mind.

"I thought coffee makes you not sleepy, not make you sleepy." He reassured me.

"Uh, well, um, that's the opposite for me." She nervously acknowledged.

"Oh. Well in that case, come join me." He placed a hand on the seat next to him.

"Oh no, sir, I'm fine. Thank you anyways."

"Come on Nath, just tonight."

"Sir, please-"

"Please Nath?"

"Not those puppy eyes. It won't work on me. The last time it did, we were in college." She reminded him.

"And it still might." He mocked.

"No," she said in a firm tone.

"Pleaseeeee?" Gabriel whined.

Nathalie sighed, giving in. "Fine. Just tonight."

Gabriel smiled. "Thank you, Nath."

The rest of the night goes by. Both Nathalie and Gabriel, drunk. By now there are three bottles on the table, all empty.

"I love you." Gabriel whispered.

"You mean it?" Nathalie questioned.

"What do you think?" Gabriel placed his cup on the table and leaned onto Nathalie. His lips gently touched hers, deepening the kiss.

Nathalie was shocked by his sudden actions. She kissed back. It's only for one night. We will forget about this in the morning. She uttered to herself.

"Do you believe me now?" He smirked.

Nathalie didn't bother to answer. She just pushed him against the counter top, their face inches from one another, as she stared at his blue-gray eyes.

"I believe you." With her response, she kissed him passionately. She was basically sitting on top of Gabriel now.

Gabriel parted the kiss and slowly moved to her jawline, then to her neck. Nathalie let out a quiet moan.

"You like it, my peahen?" Gabriel added.

"Mhm."

Gabriel continued kissing her until she started to unbutton his top. Gabriel immediately grabbed her hands, stopping her. Nathalie is shocked. She thought he liked it.

"Not here." Gabriel pulled her inner thigh and wrapped her arms around his back. "Let's do it in my room." He smirked. He continued to kiss her on the way up the stairs, to his room.

Once they got there, he laid Nathalie on the bed and started unbuttoning her top.

"Ah a ah. I did that to you first. So let me continue it." She sat up, bringing him with her and continued her way down unbuttoning his shirt. She completely took off his upper clothes and admired his perfectly shaped body.

"Now it's my turn." He pushed her down and without any hesitation, he pulled it off of her. He doesn't have the patience to unbutton it all. He wants her now.

Now Nathalie is laying on the bed with only her bra to cover her upper body.

"Have I ever told you that you're perfect in every single way?" Gabriel complemented.

"And have I ever told you that you're an old butterfly man who's obsessed with two teenagers' jewelry?" She mocked.

"You're mean." He whined.

"Then punish me." She winked.

"Oh. Is that what you want, my peahen?"

"Punish me! That's what I want!"

"As you wish." He got out of bed, going to his closet.

"Hey! Where are you going? Don't leave me!" Nathalie yelled.

"I'm not going to leave you. I'm just gonna get something. Wait here." He tried to stand up but tripped. The alcohol really has gotten to his brain. He got up to his feat and continued walking. Seconds later, he came back holding three pieces of fabric.

"What's that for?" Nathaniel asked.

"You'll see." He got on top of her and tied her both of hands to the headboard of the bed.

"Oh, is that how you want to play?" She grinned. Before he responded, he tied a blindfold to her.

"Yes, my peahen. Is there a problem?"

"No. Not at all."

With her response, he started taking off her bra, and began sucking on her left nipple. She let out a quiet moan.

"Oh dear, I'm just getting started." He moved to her right nipple with the same movements and response from her. He moves to her lower abdomen. He removes her pants to reveal her wet and ruined panties.

"You're so wet for me Nathalie." He grinned.

"Gabriel, you're torturing me!" She blurted.

"Well, not anymore." He pulled down her ruined panties as he inserted a finger into her and another.

"Ahh, Gabriel!" Nathalie cried out in pleasure. This causes Gabriel to build up a tight space in his pants. He pushes in and out of her.

"Gabriel, ahh, I think I'm gonna-"

"Not yet, my peahen." He removed his pants and briefs revealing his long and huge cock. He aligned himself to her deep and wet cave. He thrust into her as she moaned his name.

"You're so tight, Nath."

"Gabriel, please."

At first he started at a slow phase, which Nathalie followed his rhythm with her moans.

"Faster!" Nathalie yelped.

"I want to hear you beg, Nathalie." He commanded.

"Sir, please! Faster! Faster!" With that, he did what she wanted, he quickened up his pace as her screams grew louder and louder. When he hit the right spot, her orgasm washes over her. Gabriel soon realises his load into her. He pulled out and took it the blindfold and the pieces of fabric tied around her hand as he kissed her passionately.

"I love you, Nathalie."

"I love you too, Gabriel."

Soon, the drunken 'couple' slowly fell asleep.

Morning soon came. Nathalie shifts in 'her' bed as her daily habit to move to the other side of the bed. She wasn't expecting someone beside her.

"Hmm?" She groaned.

She bumped into someone's back when her vision cleared. The smell of alcohol lingeried around the room. The person next to her is snoring and peacefully sleeping. Her eyes shot open as she bolted sitting up on the bed. As soon as she saw the man's face, hers instantly went pale. Her boss. She slept with her boss!!! She also realized that they weren't wearing clothes. She saw the pieces of clothes on the ground.

What have I done?? What have WE done?? She questioned in her mind. He can't find out about this. A secret. Only I can know. She swore to herself.

She picked up the clothes from last night and wore them, since she still doesn't have clothing on, lit a scented candle to cover the scent of alcohol, then tidied up the room like nothing had happened.

She went back to her room and sat on her bed, thinking about what had happened last night.

To be continued..

Word Count: 2823

Editor's Note: Finally the bastard got his ass whooped. I dunno if he'll be back or not though. Chapter 4 will be coming next Monday, if I don't rush again. I keep telling Zoe this story is just too good to just sit in a notebook and doc. I'll cya later guys! ~Ellie

Authors note: Ask Ellie why i published this early. I'm literally in the middle of class right now. -Zoe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 365 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
217K 6.6K 76
**1ST IN ADRIENETTE 2020 MIRACLE AWARDS** Lila's a lying little brat, but what if her manipulative tactics backfire on her when trying to get closer...
16.1K 475 23
Gabriel is very harsh with every order he gives out, and although his young assistant (Nathalie) tries her best to please him, she eventually cracks...
2.6K 120 52
Drabbles about Gabriel and Nathalie inspired by prompts from the GabeNath Reverse Bang 2023 (originally published on AO3 from 2/13/2023 - 4/5/2023). ...