๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ฌ | ๐—ฒ. ๐—ท...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
Hello!
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”

4.8K 150 369
By funnyfairies

——————

                                       ——————

check out my new eren story: Masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19TH
4:30 P.M.

Finally, the weather was nice. The sun was shining and there was a nice breeze outside. Today, you had tennis practice and you and Annie were getting ready for a upcoming game that was this coming Saturday.

Historia would not stop talking about how "somebody" vandalized her car. You didn't give a shit because you had took part in doing it. You were surprised she didn't even suspect you.

You took a sip of your water and walked back to Annie who was bouncing a tennis ball on the ground.

"Okay, where should we start?" She asked and tossed the ball to you.

You caught it and held onto it, "How about we start out simple and do the beginning serve?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Annie went to the opposite side of the court you were on and grabbed her racquet and waiting for you to hit the ball to her.

You also grabbed yours and a tennis ball in hand, you hit the tennis ball and waited for Annie to return the ball.

This went on between the two of you for the rest of practice, occasionally you two would goof off but Coach Nanaba would send you both stern looks.

You were sure you would win the game that was this weekend, you had no doubt about it. You were sweating bullets and you chugged the bottle of water Annie had handed over to you.

The both of you grabbed your bags and walked back to the dorms, having a conversation while walking.

Annie told you that Armin finally asked her to be his girlfriend. You thought they were already dating but you guessed wrong. Annie kept pestering you about you and Eren, but you had nothing to say because you were both just friends. You didn't think of Eren like that (yet), but you thought he was a good guy.

You could tell Annie didn't believe you, she just simply nodded whenever you talked about him. Annie saw the way you and Eren hung out and talked to each other. Sometimes whenever she would come home, Eren was at your dorm.

Along with that, Annie realized that you were much happier than you were before. She knew it was Eren's doing and she was glad you finally found some happiness. She just really hoped Eren wouldn't fuck up and mess your life up.

"So, we should do something tonight!" You suggested.

"Yeah, I feel like we haven't had a girls night in a while, what are you thinking?" Annie ran her hand through her hair.

"Well, what if we went swimming?"

"Swimming in October? Don't you think we would get colds?" Annie scrunched up her nose at your ridiculous idea.

"Yeahhh, but when is the last time we went swimming? Plus we can invite Pieck."

"You know what, it sounds like a plan."

                                      ——————
6:00 P.M.

You picked out a white two piece and put it on under your clothes. Pieck and Annie were in the kitchen talking about something while you were trying to finish putting on your bikini.

You walked out of the room to see Annie with a tote bag placed on the kitchen counter.

"What's in the bag?" You questioned.

"Well I got stuff for s'mores and.." Annie pulled out a packet of weed from the bag.

"Ooh! I didn't know we were getting fucked up tonight." You grinned.

"we should probably get going, we will probably have the pier to ourselves." Pieck grabbed her car keys that she had and walked out the door.

You and Annie followed behind her, you could see the strap of Annie's bathing suit poking out. It seemed like it was black by what you could tell.

Thinking back to when Annie pulled out the weed, you had no clue where she had gotten it. Now that you were thinking about it, she probably got it from Connie Springer. Connie was the main link for drugs at your school. You were surprised that none of the staff had noticed because majority of the time students would come into class with their eyes red and glossy.

You really hoped that there would be nobody at the pier tonight because you didn't want to deal with anybody just in case. The pier you were going to was one of the local hot spots for underage drinking to go on, and many drug deals went on there.

Unfortunately, this was the best you were going to get because all of the "nicer" spots were probably a hours drive away.

All three of you reached the car and Pieck and Annie took the front seat while you sat in the back. Pieck's car was nice and clean compared to Reiners car. Last time you were in his car there were fast food bags littered everywhere and his car reeked of weed.

Pieck pulled out the parking lot and made her way to the pier, of course she always had her eyes in the road and she wouldn't even look at any of you whenever one of you would speak. Pieck was probably the safest driver you've known.

"So did you guys hear about what happened to Historia's car?" Annie said.

"Yeah, whoever did that is really fucked up. If someone did that to my car I would be pissed." Pieck muttered.

"Yeah..I wonder who did it." You mentioned and lowered your head. In your mind you were laughing your ass off.

"Well, I happen to think the bitch had it coming." Annie shrugged and looked out the car window.

"Annie! Don't say that, I'm sure she was really upset." Pieck gasped and managed to slap Annie's arm as a joke.

"What?! I'm right! Y/N side with me here." Annie looked in the backseat at you with pleading eyes.

"Yeah, fuck her! Whoever did it like a secret hero, you know what I mean?" Annie gave you a high-five which you gladly returned and you smiled at her.

Pieck just nodded her head and continued driving, she dropped the conversation. Whenever one of you would mention her name she would snap at either one of you.

Your conversations went on and on the rest of the car ride. Pieck eventually told you and Annie that she finally started dating Porco. You weren't even surprised because they had always been close.

"So, Y/N when are you going to find someone?" Pieck asked.

"I fly solo, I plan on being a bachelorette for the rest of my life." You giggled and rested your head on the back of the seat.

"Yeah right, she's been getting close with Jaeger." Annie looked at Pieck and gave her a sly smile.

Pieck made a "oooo" noise and began making kissing noises. You groaned and flipped her off so she could see you in her rear view mirror.

"He totally likes you! You can't just lead him on forever." Pieck mentioned and Annie nodded her head in agreement.

"I literally met him like almost three weeks ago, and don't you think it's a little too soon.." You frowned.

After Jean left without a word, you kind of made a pact with yourself to stay single until you cleared your mind. You definitely didn't want to put yourself in that situation again and go through all of that agony.

"Sorry..I totally forgot about Jean. What even happened between you two?" Pieck looked at her mirror so she could get a good look at your face.

"He lost feelings, that's all." You smiled while you lied to your closet friends.

You felt absolutely horrible for lying to them, but you had no idea how they would react to you telling them what actually happened. There was no doubt in your mind that they would be pissed, but you just didn't want to risk it.

"Well he's a fucking loser. I never liked him anyways." Annie rolled her eyes.

                                    ——————
6:25 P.M.

After finally making it to the pier, all three of you made it towards the end of the of it. Annie set down the bag and set up a blanket for you guys to sit on.

"How are we supposed to make s'mores whenever we can't even make a fire? You guys know I failed my girls scouts test when it came to making fires." Pieck groaned and sat down.

"Who said we don't have to make a fire?" Annie pulled a lighter out of the bag and set up everything else.

"I like how you think Annie, always innovative." You smiled at her and began making a s'more.

You grabbed the lighter and put it near the marshmallow, almost burning your finger.

You put it all together and stuck it in your mouth. You swiped the crumbs off your mouth and did a exaggerated moan.

"I swear I could orgasm just from this." This earned a few laughs from Pieck and Annie.

"Me too, I don't know whens the last time I've had one." Annie laid on her back and ate her s'more, the chocolate getting on the side of her lip.

"I don't know about you but I really wanna smoke, Annie?" You looked over to Annie.

Pieck never has done drugs. She wasn't a big fan of it  but she would always observe. She always told you that she would be scared she would get an addiction, which you didn't blame her for.

"Go ahead, I'll smoke after you." Annie made a shooing motion with her free hand.

You took the weed and placed it right by you, along with the other supplies needed to make a blunt.

You took the paper and sprinkled the weed onto it, you tucked the unglued part in and began rolling the paper. After this, you licked the other side of the paper to glue it and stuck it to the unglued part.

You then grabbed the lighter and lit one end and placed the other side to your mouth. You inhaled and let the smoke fill your mouth. You held it in for a while and exhaled.

The smoke went towards Pieck and she started violently waving her hand in front of her.

"You guys after literally going to have black lungs before you even get out of college." Pieck rolled her eyes and leaned against a post that was on the pier.

"Yeah, yeah Pieck. You gotta live a little though. You should really try smoking sometimes." Annie responded and took the blunt away from you.

"Sorry but I wanna stay healthy."

Annie shrugged and began smoking. You finally decided that you wanted to go swimming so you began striping until you got down to your bikini.

Pieck followed and took her clothes off, revealing the dark green two piece she had on. It was a very revealing bathing suit and it fit her extremely well.

You sat at the edge and dipped your feet in, your feet immediately feeling cold. This sent chills throughout your body. Pieck went even further than you did and put her whole body in the water.

Pieck shivered and reached her out her hand towards you. You gladly took it and she pulled you into the water.

You hissed through your teeth and you aggressively rubbed your arms, trying to create some type of friction to heat up your body.

"Come on Annie!" Pieck swiped her hand across the water and splashed Annie.

Annie's mouth fell open and she put out the blunt. Annie hastily took off her clothes and jumped into the water, getting her payback to Pieck.

Annie wore a less revealing bikini, but she still looked great. She wore a pair of high-waisted bottoms with a standard black bikini top.

The three of you splashed water against each other, each time getting more aggressive than the last. You would all laugh whenever water would get into any of your eyes, temporarily blinding you.

Later on, you all began playing marco-polo. Pieck would always be it because she wasn't as quick as your or Annie. Pieck would always get pissed every time she was it and that just made the game even funnier.

"BITCH! Where are you guys?" Pieck yelled as she kicked her feet around in the water. This was one of her many poor attempts to try to find either one of you.

Annie began laughing too hard that she started snorting, Pieck eventually found it easy to find Annie now and now Annie was it.

All three of you started getting tired from all the horsing around, so you all climbed onto the pier and sat on it, watching the moon reflect off of the water.

"I know I don't say this a lot, but I seriously love you guys." Annie said and put her arms around you and Pieck.

"I think the weed is getting to you." Pieck mumbled and put her head on Annie's shoulder.

"Shhh, don't ruin the moment Pieck. I love you too Annie." You rested your head on Annie and closed your eyes.

Pieck smiled to herself and told Annie she loved her. Annie hummed in response and let her head hang low. You loved having moments like this with your close friends, it made you feel like you had people to rely on.

You took your phone out from your shorts that were on the ground and went to camera, taking a picture. Pieck had her eyes closed and she looked like she hadn't gotten any sleep in a while. Annie on the other hand couldn't really be seen since her head was done.

You took this advantage to look like the good one and smiled in the picture, reaching out your head to manage to squeeze all three of you into the photo. Some of your cleavage was showing and the moon really made your face look good.

You chuckled to yourself and saved the photo. You ended up posting it on Instagram just to commemorate the moment.

"I'm getting really tired, can we go home?" Pieck asked.

Annie nodded in agreement, "Can you drive us back?" Annie was now looking at you.

"Yeah, I'm getting drowsy myself." You all began getting up and putting on your clothes, Pieck grabbed the bag while Annie took the blanket.

You guys made it to the car and Annie sat in the back, she rested her head against the seat and closed her eyes. Pieck sat on the passenger side and put her head on the window. Shortly, a few snores came from her.

Pieck's car smelt like wet dog because of all of you, everyone's hair was damp and you all just smelled dirty, you couldn't wait to get home so you could take a shower.

You drove back to the dorms, you didn't turn on any music so the girls could sleep. You felt like a mom taking her kids back home after a long day.

                                     ——————
9:40 P.M.

Pieck hardly ever drinks energy drinks, but she drank a red bull so she could make her way home. You were shocked to see her down it so quickly.

You all said your goodbyes, and Annie immediately fell asleep on the couch. You decided to shower so you wouldn't feel gross, it was the best decision you had made that day. You felt like a whole new woman after that shower because it was so good.

You didn't even bother checking any of your socials because you collapsed onto your bed and sunk into the mattress. You put your pillow under you and rested your head on the end of it, you started falling asleep.

But what you didn't know was that a certain someone, aka Eren had seen your post on Instagram.  He decided to leave a comment, but you would get to that in the morning.

erenjaegerr18: pretty girl :-)

                                     ——————
Listen..all I'm gonna say is that you guys are going to be PISSED off next chapter. I'm warning you guys 😭 I'm giving you guys a wholesome chapter before everything happens..I KNOW I KEEP HYPING IT UP SORRY

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 951 22
๐จ๐จ๐จ. โ”†เผ‰ ห–หš โˆ˜ โ™ฏ ๐“๐Ž๐“ ๐“Ÿ๐‘๐„๐…. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...
6.3K 244 6
eren jaeger x latina!reader slight!jean x latina!reader disclaimer! : ANYONE CAN READ THIS STORY! you don't have to latine to read, so EVERYONE ple...
49K 1K 19
Cursed with a troubled past that was forgotten, (f/n) (l/n) thought she lived a normal life, a life everyone had to live through. A life where they w...
99.1K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...