π—¦π˜„π—²π—²π˜π—Άπ—²πŸ¦‹

By blesivxdraco

" you're way to innocent for your own good." " Im hungry." Grace Lancaster has always been to innocent for he... More

CHARACTERS/ AESTHETICSοΏΌ
Chapter 1: River
Chapter 2: Grace
Chapter 3: River
Chapter 4: Grace
Chapter 5: River
Chapter 6: Grace
Chapter 7: River
Chapter 8: Grace
Chapter 10: Grace
Chapter 11: Grace
Chapter 12: River
Chapter 13: Grace
Chapter 14: River
Chapter 15: Grace
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Grace
Chapter 18: River
Chapter 19: Grace
Chapter 20: Grace
Chapter 21: River
Chapter 22: Grace
Chapter 23: River
Chapter 24: River
Chapter 25: Grace
Chapter 26: River
Chapter 27: Grace
Chapter 28: Grace
Chapter 29: River
Chapter 30: Grace
Chapter 31: River
Chapter 32: Grace
Chapter 33: Grace
Chapter 34: River
Chapter 35: River
Chapter 36: River
Chapter 37: River
Chapter 38: River
Chapter 39: Grace
Chapter 40: River
Chapter 41: Grace
Chapter 42: River
Chapter 43: River/ Grace
Chapter 44: Grace
Chapter 45: River
EpilogueοΏΌ
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 9: River

21.3K 460 92
By blesivxdraco

I watched her struggle to understand what I meant. Her lips moved to a pout, a very cute pout. " well I like you too River." She's, not understanding.

" no Gracie, I mean..." I rested my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her forward so she could feel how much I want her. " oh." She glanced down. " That's your pen..." she couldn't finish her sentence. " it's just a dick, Gracie."

She inhaled sharply. " I um, never felt one." She didn't know she did it but she pushed herself forward. " is this what you wanted to do?"

" sort of."

" do you what to have some fun?" I ask. She looks up from my boner with these big brown eyes. " I-I've never done anything before."

" but are you curious?"

" I- yes."
She gasped at her own answer. She bit her lip nervously, I felt her shiver against me.
I trailed my hands down to her thighs and looked back up at her. " jump."

She hesitated but did so. I caught her thighs in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I sat down on her bed and she wrapped her thighs around my waist, holding herself in place. I can tell she was breathing heavily.

" I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I insure her. She lets me take her sweater off and she covers her bra with her hands. " do you want me to take off something?" She nodded instantly.

She held herself up as I took off my shirt. "Woah." She stared at my tattoos in awe. " why do you hide them?" She ran her hand over the snake on my peck. " not allowed at school." She lifted my arm to see my sleeve on my left arm.

" I want a tattoo." She says. " no you don't." I smiled. " yes I do." She pouts. " shh." I calm her down by kissing her.

I rubbed her thigh slowly, inching closer up to her skirt. She felt this and shivered. Goosebumps covering her body. " it's only going to feel good." I broke the kiss.

She kept her eyes on me as I pressed my fingers against her panties. She closed her eyes with a gasp. I felt how wet she was, I don't think she knows what it means.

I pushed her panties aside and rubbed around her clit. Her nails dug into my shoulders.

I pulled my fingers out and showed them to her. " you see how wet you are babe?" I smirked. Her eyes darted back and forth from my eyes to my glistening fingers. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head. " you're aroused."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 496 19
"It feels like tasting poison, the more my tongue discovers her flesh the more addicted I become." Adeline seeks comfort in her studies, she...
43.7K 2.6K 55
She was the only beauty in his world filled with darkness. He was the mystery that enchanted her and she sought to bring into light. They both need...
4.6K 151 17
"How was that for a kiss?" She asked while biting her lips and admiring him. "Yeah." He slurred. "I mean good. It was great." His hands were placed...
1.9M 46.5K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...