On the Road Again

By _m3lli3_

One Direction is starting their new 2015 tour. As the boys prepare to showcase their fourth album Four this t... More

Taking Flight
Questions, so many Questions!
Henna Ship?
Love and War
Jenniall
Time for a Break
Love Birds
The Truth is Out
Love is in the Air

NOT A CHAPTER UPDATE

137 8 2
By _m3lli3_

I apologize I have not been able to update lately! I feel aweful! I hope to update today or tomorrow! It has just been very hectic trying to prepare for college and keep my grades up with senior year and all of its festivities! To anyone and everyone who has read my story thank you so much! When I update I will also write a bit of a recap since it has been so long! pleasse dont hate me! Once again im sorry and i love you you all!

XOXO 

{Mel} 

OK SO APPARENTLY WATTPADS BEING A DOUCHE AND YOU GUYS CANT SEE MY UPDATE SO TODAY AFTER SCHOOL IM GOING TO RE-TYPE IT AND THEN HOPEFULLY YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE TECHNICAL ERROR THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 69 40
Jamie and Sam are best friends in the whole world. They FINALLY get One Direction tickets that are front row. One Direction is one of their favorite...
803K 15.4K 55
[Book 1] Not many people are lucky enough to have a close and genuine friend in a person as Olivia Masterson does in someone as remarkable as Harry S...
6.8K 130 48
A One Direction//Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction Going to their concerts, belting out their songs at the tops of our lungs, dancing all night long to the...
11.7K 181 25
[Completed] Marie's life will change forever as she goes on an adventure of a lifetime that every fan could ever dreams about. After winning back sta...