MiRaClEs (Gamzee x reader)

Av drowsyPaleontologist

When you were walking around comic con, enjoying the scenery and fellow nerds, you see an extremely good Kark... Mer

Comic con day 1
Comic Con day 2
Comic con day 3 (w/ Karkat and Gamzee)
Last day.
carnival
food court
problems
Im sorry, sis.
explanations
others
new friends
authors note
whøøps
this is really l8
ships
new thing i got going on
wow im finally updating

issues

4.4K 141 291
Av drowsyPaleontologist

I woke up and yawned. I slowly put two feet onto the floor, and stood up. Right now, the only thing on my mind was going to the kitchen, and getting some Reeses Puffs.

As I made my way to the kitchen, I glanced in the mirror. My (e/c) eyes looked tired, and my (h/c) hair was a mess on top of my head. I ignored my reflection, and walked into the kitchen.

I got out a bowl, cereal, and everything else I needed to make cereal. As I put the milk and the chocolatey deliciousness we call cereal, I sang the song under my breath.

"R double e-e-s-e-s.. Reese's puffs, Reese's puffs.." I breathed out as I finished my creation.

I walked into the living room, and turned on the T.V, it was on Pokémon, which just started. It was one of the older episodes from around 2003, and I got really excited.

As the episode started, I sang.. well, more like screamed, the theme song... "I WANNA BE, THE VERY BEST... LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS.."

:33< time skip purrought to you by Nepurrta!

As I walked back into the living room from putting my cereal bowl in the sink, I felt my phone buzz in my hoodie pocket. At first I was confused, as no one ever pesters me, especially since it was Monday morning, and the only person I talk to should be in school. Then, the events of yesterday came back into my head.

I opened it quickly, and saw that I was being pestered by 'terminallyCapricous'.

-terminallyCapricious [TC] began pestering (chumhandle) [CH] at 9:28 am-

TC: HeY SiS, ItS Me, GaMzEe,FrOm CoMiC CoN. :o)

CH: hey Gamzee! (:

CH: what's up?

TC: HeHe.. NoT MuCh. I WaS WoNdErInG WhAt ToWn YoU LiVeD In, So We CoUlD MeEt Up?

CH: I live in (town's name)

TC: WoAh, ThAtS NoT To MoThErFuCkInG FaR FrOm WhErE I Am! Do YoU WaNnA MeEt Me AnD KaRbRo At ThE CoFfEe ShOp, ThE OnE By ThE PaRk?

CH: sure! I love going there! I'll meet you there(:

TC: AlRiGhT SiS :o) MeEt YoU ThErE.

-terminallyCapricious [TC] has ceized pestering (chumhandle) [CH] at 9:42 am-

I jumped up off the couch and ran to my room to get ready. I put on black skinny jeans, a mint tank top, and a black sweater to go over it. I brushed my hair, and went to put on some makeup. I wasn't really trying to impress anybody, so I just put on some mascara and lipgloss. I put on mint VANS, and ran out the door.

I was really excited to see Gamzee and Karkat again, even though it's only been a day. I got there after about 5 minutes, and and walked in. I saw Gamzee and Karkat at a booth in the corner, and I began making my way over to them. I think today will be a good day.

A/n: hello! I'm not completely sure where to go with this story, so if you have any suggestions, please either comment or PM me. I would also greatly appreciate if you read my friend's story, 'Zodiac High', as she needs help with characters. Her account is CalypsoXa
Anyway, thanks for reading, my psychopaths¡

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

301K 18.2K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
99.6K 2.6K 37
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
265K 18.9K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...