Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

Av avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... Mer

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~..Sirius Black..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?
Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..
..Author's Notes..

Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..

1.8K 53 37
Av avocadoriceandmilk

When the Quaret arrived at the castle they ran up the steps quickly to prevent getting wet, but since so many students were at the door it was hard to push past them and into the castle.

"Just run, Hermione!" said Ron, gripping onto Harry's arm.

"No! It's rude. Besides we're not the only ones trying to get in quickly."

Hermione looked down the steps, Ron, Harry and Y/N did too and saw Neville standing at the bottom with his toad, Trevor.

"Neville! Neville!" Harry called.

Neville looked up and smiled, he walked up the steps.

"Hi Harry! Hermione, Ron and Y/N."

"Hey Neville." said Y/N. "How was your summer?"

Neville shrugged. "Nothing big. Went to go visit —"

He paused. "Someone."

"Hurry it up you five!" Professor Mcgonagall barked from the top of the stairs.

Neville and the Quaret climbed up the steps briskly and entered the dining hall.

"I hope Dumbledore gets on with his speech quickly. I'm starving." Ron complained.

"I'd rather be in the — common room." Y/N shivered. "Look at me! My robes are wet and it's so cold!"

And just like Ron had said Dumbledore said a few quick words announcing that Hagrid would be the new Care of Magical Creatures Professor.

"Cool. More tea time with Hagrid." said Y/N, smiling.

"It's a class, Y/N. Not free time." Hermione reasoned.

"Hagrid's a good friend, he'll let us get out of it."

Hermione shrugged. "You haven't even met the subject yet. It shouldn't be too bad. On the contrary it sounds exciting!"

"Magical Creatures." said Harry. "What do you think we'll see."

"It's 'agrid 'arry," said Ron through a mouthful of food.

Harry, Ron and Y/N stared at him.

"What?! Dumbledore said we could start eating."

"Your ridiculous." said Hermione.

Ron pretended not to hear her.

Y/N laughed and served herself a portion of food from a few plates.

"Oi! Potter, Potter!"

Y/N recognized that voice and decided to ignore it, she stared at Hermione who shook her head in protest.

"Potter! Potter!"

"Oh my gosh." Y/N turned around in her seat and stared at the blonde haired boy in front of her.

Harry turned his head in annoyance.

"Is it true you fainted?" said Draco Malfoy.

A Slytherin next to him pretended to faint dramatically, Y/N scowled.

"I mean.... you actually fainted?"

"Shove off, Malfoy" snarled Ron before Harry could open his mouth.

Malfoy smirked and turned around, Y/N made a movement to get out of her seat until Hermione hissed, "no!"

"I'll get him one day." said Y/N, falling back into her seat.

"....Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times" said Dumbeldore, a candle near him extinguished. "If one only remembers to turn on the light" the candle's flame reappeared.

The students got up and poured out of the great hall, following their prefects.

Seamus was at the top of the steps, frowning as he argued with the fat lady who held a finger to silence him.

"Whats going on?" said Y/N, jogging up the steps.

"She wont let me in" said Semaus, turning around to face them irritably.

"Fortuna Major" said Harry, climbing the final step.

"No, no, no wait!" said the fat lady. "Watch this"

She had a cup in her right hand, she began to sing- horribly, trying to break the cup. Instead of singing she began to scream.

The Gryffindor's whined and covered there ears.

The fat lady stared at them and then back at the cup, she quickly smashed it against the wall and gasped. "Amazing! And with my voice!"

"Fortuna Major!" Harry repeated, clearly irritated.

"Oh alright," said the fat lady. "Go in,"

"Thank you!" said Harry.

The portrait swung open and the Gryffindors walked in.

As always the common room looked cozier than ever, the fireplace lit at the right side of the common room, a couch set before it and arm chairs near windows with fluffy cushions.

"Honestly she can't sing!" Seamus ranted.

"Who does she think she's fooling?" said Harry.

The two boys started to rant on and on about the fat lady's singing while Y/N watched a few feet away, smiling.

"Why are you looking at Harry like that?" said a familiar voice.

Y/N blinked, she turned around and saw one of her red-headed friends, Ginny Weasley.

"Ginny! What do you mean?"

"I mean," said Ginny, leaning on the couch. "You're looking at Harry all dreamy..."

"I wasn't looking at Harry!" said Y/N stubbornly, folding her arms. "I was looking at both Seamus and Harry."

"You were smiling like a fool."

"Because when those two get together they're funny! It's good entertainment."

"You mean looking at Harry is good entertainment." said Ginny, walking away.

Y/N opened her mouth to protest but Ginny was gone.

***

The following morning the Gryffindors had all gotten their schedule's for the day.

Y/N and the rest of the Gryffindors had a new subject that day, Divination.

"North Tower," said Y/N as she stared at her schedule. "But where's the entrance!"

"I think I have an idea," said Hermione, Y/N looked up and frowned in confusion.

"The ceiling?"

"Don't you see it?" said Hermione, she pointed to a circular door that was not the same shade as the ceiling.

"What? The fact that, that little circle thing isn't the same shade of color as the ceiling?"

"No, no. It seems like a trapdoor!"

"If this leads to another fluffy-"

"Don't be silly, come on!" said Hermione, grinning.

She pointed her wand at it and at once the circular trapdoor opened and a ladder appeared.

"Please don't let this be a trap," Y/N prayed.

Y/N climbed through the door and saw an oddly weird yet amazing classroom.

It looked like a tea shop, a few tables and seats that were cushions and it had an odd scent.

There was no Professor around, which Y/N find quite odd as well as the rest of the Gryffindors.

"Hermione, Y/N!"

Ron and Harry were sitting at a table near the front of the classroom.

"When did you both get here?" said Y/N, sitting down next to Harry.

"Not so long ago," said Ron. "You both arrived five minutes after we did."

Parvati and Lavender climbed through the trapdoor.

"Welcome to Divination my dears!"

Harry, who was resting his head on his arms, jumped and looked around.

"In this room you shall explore the noble art of Divination! In this room you shall discover if you posses the sight!" she moved along, knocking into her table. "I am Professor Trelawney! Together we shall cast ourselves into the future!"

Professor Trelawney did an excited hand gesture. "Today we will examine each other's tea leaves! Now grab your partners cup and flip through your books, a line waiting to be read! But first you must look beyond!"

She made another mysterious gesture as though swatting away flies.

"Oh what a load of rubbish," Hermione complained.

Lavender and Parvati thought otherwise, they looked at Professor Trelawney in awe.

There was a clatter of getting the fragile tea cups before the Gryffindors, Y/N and Hermione switched and Ron and Harry did as well.

Professor Trelawney went around, chatting loudly and dramatically with the Gryffindors when at last she came over to where the Quaret were sitting.

"You my boy!" she told Ron who backed away slightly. "Are you in the beyond!? I think you are!"

Ron nodded, looking terrified. "Sure."

"Look at the cup! Tell me what you see!"

Ron blinked. "Oh yeah. Uh well...Harry's got a sort of wonky cross."

Harry raised his eyebrows in confusion and Y/N snorted.

Hermione was smiling, shaking her head in disapproval.

"...thats suffering...and that could be the sun which is happiness," said Ron, looking utterly confused, he looked at Harry who raised his eyebrows at him teasingly. "So your going to suffer but your going to be...happy about it.."

Harry let out a chuckle.

"Give me the cup," said Professor Trelawney, Ron handed it too her and she let out a hoarse gasp and dropped the cup, letting it fall on the table.

The Quaret flinched.

Professor Trelawney had trouble speaking but at last she muttered a few words.

"Y-you have the grim.."

Harry grabbed the cup off the table, not taking his eyes off Professor Trelawney

"The grin what's the grin?"

"Not the grin you idiot, the grim."

Y/N peered over Harry's shoulder and looked at his cup as Bem read through a textbook.

"Its one of the darkest omens of our world," he read. "It's the omen....of death."

Y/N looked at Harry worriedly but he wouldn't take his eyes off the cup where a black dog was starting to appear..

The Quaret left Divination, clearly shaken up by the events that had occurred.

Hopefully it would tone down as they walked down to Hagrid's cabin for their very first class of Care of Magical Creatures.

"You don't think the grim has anything to do with Sirius Black do you?" Ron asked as they walked down the steps.

"Oh honestly, Ronald. If you ask me Divination is a very woolly discipline," said Hermione, looking annoyed.  "Now....ancient rumes thats a fascinating subject."

"Ancient Rumes?" said Ron, he turned around to face her. "Exactly how many classes are you taking this term?"

"I'm taking a few." Hermione shrugged.

"Oh yeah totally, Hermione Granger taking just a few classes." said Y/N sarcastically.

Hermione, Ron and Harry laughed.

"Hang on." said Ron, stopping. "That's not possible...Ancient Rumes is at the same time of Divination, you have to be in two classes at once."

"Don't be silly Ronald, how could anyone be in two places at once?" said Hermione, refusing to look at him.

Some Gryffindors were already outside waiting for the class to begin when the Quaret arrived.

Hagrid came out a few minutes later, beaming. "Come closer! Right I have a great treat for you lot today. A great lesson, follow me."

Hagrid led them into the forest, not so deep, enough to still see his cabin. "Less chatting you lot, now open your books to page forty nine."

Malfoy, who trotted along lazily, frowned. "And exactly how do we do that?"

"Just stroke the spine of course," said Hagrid stiffly.

Y/N grabbed the unusual book from her bag and stroked the spine. The book opened.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise and caught along with her friends.

They kept following Hagrid into the forest, Neville, who seemed lost, was being attacked by the book.

"Neville, you were supposed to stroke it" said Y/N, extending a hand to help him up.

"Im okay, i'm okay.." said Neville. "Just wasn't paying attention."

Y/N smiled at him, she handed the book back and caught up with her friends.

"I think they're funny" said Hermione when they finally came to a stop.

"Oh yeah, terribly funny."

"You can't be serious." Y/N whispered angrily, closing her eyes in frustration.

Y/N, Hermione, Harry and Ron whipped there heads around and saw Draco, leaning against a rock staring at them with hatred.

"Really witty, god this place has gone to the dogs." he complained in disgust. "Wait until my father hears that Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes."

Crabbe and Goyle laughed.

Harry dropped his bag angrily and walked up to him.

"Shut up, Malfoy."

Goyle, Crabbe and Malfoy sniggered.

"Ooooooh,"

Malfoy slung his bag off his shoulder and gave it to Crabbe.

He walked up to Harry, in a slow annoying matter.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

Malfoy came to a stop and looked over Harry's shoulder, his eyes widening in fear.

"De- dementor- dementor!"

Harry quickly took out his wand and turned around, almost tripping on his robes.

Y/N, Hermione and Ron quickly turned around only to be greeted by nothing.

The Slytherins laughed, they put their hoods over their heads and 'ooh'ed at Harry.

Y/N grit her teeth and walked up to Harry, grabbing his arm.

"One of these days..." Harry muttered under his breath.

"Its not worth it," said Y/N lied. "He's an idiot that has no balls."

Harry snorted. "What?"

Y/N grinned. "Forget it."

Hagrid had returned, but he wasn't alone.

Hagrid turned around and beamed. "Isn't he beautiful?"

Y/N stared at the bizarre looking creature.

"Say hello to buckbeak!"

Buckbeak had the tail of a horse and wings, but what made him intimidating was his large orange eyes and cruel steel-colored beaks.

Y/N stared at it blankly, she tilted her head to the side, it was quite fascinating.

"Hagrid...exactly what is that-?" said Ron, his voice quivered.

"That Ron, is a Hippogriff" said Hagrid proudly. "First thing you wanna know about Hippogriffs is that there very proud creatures, very easily offended, you do not want to insult a Hippogriff. It may just be the last thing you ever do."

Everyone tensed up.

Malfoy, Goyle and Crabbe however weren't listening, Y/N rolled her eyes annoyingly.

Hagrid clapped his hands together. "Now, who'd like to come and say hello."

Y/N stood rooted to her spot, lost in Buckbeak's bright brilliant orange eyes. It was fascinating.

Harry stood beside her, not really knowing what to think as he had a brow raised.

Hagrid threw Buckeak a dead ferret and the Hippogriff gobbled it up.

"Well done, Harry and Y/N, well done."

Y/N and Harry blinked rapidly, they exchanged looks and turned around to see that the whole class had backed away.

Y/N frowned at her friends, and they gave her an apologetic look.

Harry and Y/N looked at each other once more and then turned to look at Buckbeak, not daring to move.

There was an awkward silence in which Ron and Hermione tried to tense down as they hesitantly pushed there friends forward.

"Now, you have to let him make the first move, its only polite, so step up take a nice bow and you wait and see if he bows back and if he does you can go touch him, if he doesn't well...we'll get to that later.." said Hagrid, smiling nervously.

Geez, I may not even be alive to hear what Hagrid has to say about this Y/N thought

She took a deep inhale and took a small step, Harry following, he didn't walk behind but at the same speed as Y/N.

"Right, take your bows" said Hagrid.

Y/N and Harry bowed slowly, nice and low.

The Hippogriff flapped its wings and squawked.

"Back off, Harry and Y/N back off!" said Hagrid, in a hushed voice.

Y/N and Harry slowly backed away, snapping some twigs in the progress.

Y/N closed her eyes patiently.

"Keep still," said Hagrid. "Keep still.."

Y/N opened her eyes and looked up.

Buckbeak had tilted his head and slowly bowed.

"Oh! Well done Harry and Y/N well done!" said Hagrid, looking relieved.

Hagrid threw another dead ferret at Buckbeak.

Y/N and Harry straightened up. They breathed a sigh of relief, smiling.

"Right, you can go pat him now" said Hagrid.

Harry let out a shaky breath, but he started walking when Y/N did.

"Go on. Nice and slow now, nice and slow" said Hagrid.

Y/N looked at Buckbeak for a second before reaching out, Buckbeak remained calm as Y/N pet him.

Harry stared at her in awe, she was always good with animals.

"Go on, Harry," Y/N whispered, smiling at him encouragingly.

Harry flushed, he walked up to Buckbeak and extended a hand.

"Not so fast, Harry." said Hagrid.

Buckbeak made a quick movement with his beak towards Harry.

"Shhh, it's okay, boy." said Y/N, she rubbed his back.

"Right, now let him come to you" said Hagrid, he smiled at Y/N admiringly.

Buckbeak walked up to Harry, and let him caress his head gently.

Hagrid beamed and clapped loudly. "Well done! Oh, well done, Harry and Y/N!"

Y/N watched as Harry grinned proudly, she chuckled.

"I think he may let you two ride him now" said Hagrid.

"Oh bloody brilliant!" said Y/N happily, and at once she jumped on Buckbeak's back.

"What?" said Harry, he looked alarmed as he looked at Hagrid, as though waiting for him to say its a joke.

Y/N nodded her head at Hagrid and he smiled.

"Come on" said Hagrid.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Hagrid!"

Y/N watched in satisfaction as Harry was picked up by Hagrid and set down onto Buckbeak's back.

"Real nice." said Harry bitterly as Y/N and Hagrid laughed.

"Oh cheer up, Potter."

Y/N called Harry by his last name when she was either annoyed by him or just to tease him.

"Oh brilliant." Harry muttered.

"Now, don't pull out any of his feathers, because he won't thank you for that!"

Hagrid patted Buckbeak, signaling for him to go on.

"Hold on!" said Y/N, Harry gripped onto her shoulders.

Buckbeak ran through the mass of students who watched in awe as the Hippogriff took off.

"Woah!" Harry gasped, in a hurried alarm he wrapped his arms around Y/N's waist.

Everyone cheered them on as they flew higher and higher above the grounds.

"This is amazing isn't it!" yelled Y/N, admiring the ground from above.

"I guess so!"

Buckbeak flew upwards, Hogwarts was in the distance.

Harry looked down and gulped, he rested his head on Y/N's shoulder as he held onto her waist firmly.

Buckbeak flew between the castle towers and slowly he flew towards the lake.

Harry looked down and saw his reflection, staring back at him.

He watched as Y/N faced the lake, grinning.

Harry let out a small chuckle that went out-noticed by Y/N, and he took the time to look at her. She was his best friend.

A sudden streak of confidence ran through Harry and he slowly unwrapped his hands from Y/N's waist and spread them.

"Woo-hoo!"

"What are you doing!" said Y/N, clearly alarmed.

"Having fun!"

"I don't think thats a good idea!"

"Why not?"

"You could fall of Buckbeak!"

"I'll be fine, Y/N! What's wrong with being confident?"

"Nothing!" said Y/N. "It's just...you were panicking a few seconds ago!"

Harry ignored her, Y/N shook her head and slowly she let go of her grip on Buckbeak's neck.

"Yahoo!"

Harry chuckled.

"Oh this is beautiful." said Y/N, looking down onto the castle grounds. "I never knew Hogwarts was this wonderful."

"You never knew?" said Harry, raising his eyebrows teasingly.

"You know what I mean."

"No actually."

"Your such a pain Harry," said Y/N laughing. "Of course I know how wonderful Hogwarts is. It's just...look at this..."

There was a whistle and that meant that Y/N and Harry's sight-seeing had finished.

"Oh no," said Y/N, frowning sadly. "I still wanted to see more of the grounds."

"Well, it was fun while it lasted," said Harry, slightly disappointed.

Y/N sighed, she wrapped her arms around Buckbeak's neck. "Hold on!"

Harry wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his chin on Y/N's shoulder, tiredly.

Y/N smiled and Buckbeak made his way back to the forest.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

400K 8.9K 62
"tell me potter, is that all i am to you?" •••••• harryxreader they/she pronouns will be used:) •••••• y/n l/n, starting their fourth year at hogwar...
189K 4.3K 40
Okay, you have no IDEA how much time it took me to try and make up a title or write a description. Please, before reading this description, note that...
178K 4.2K 78
"I never stopped loving you." Entering the wizarding world, Y/N learns about the world she's entering. Of spells, wizards, beasts and many more of wh...
9.3K 388 30
Various Harry Potter (girls) x Modern! fem reader *Warning⚠️ • Grammatical error • Foul language • All I published with pictures came from Pinterest...