๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ | marco x read...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ ANNULET

๐”๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐•๐˜ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ Hamamura Y/N, the last and only heiress of Hamamura Clan. With a sad an... ืขื•ื“

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ, แด›ส€ษชแด˜
๐Ÿ, สŸแด‡แด€ส€ษดษชษดษข
๐Ÿ‘, แดส แด›ส€แดœแด›สœ
๐Ÿ’, ษขส€แดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ“, แดกสœแด€แด› ษช แดกแด€ษดแด›
๐Ÿ”, แดกแด‡'แด แด‡ ษขแดแด› แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ•, ษช'แด ษดแดแด› sสœแดแดกษชษดษข
๐Ÿ–, แด˜แดส€แด›ษขแด€s แด…. แด€แด„แด‡
๐Ÿ—, แดแดษดแด‹แด‡ส แด…. สŸแดœา“า“ส
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, sแด€ส™แด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด˜ส€แด‡แด แด€ษชสŸ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, สœแด‡แด€สŸษชษดษข
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœs แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แดแด€แด„สœ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ส€แด‡แด›แด€ษชษดแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“, า“ษชส€sแด› แด›สœษชษดษข า“ษชส€sแด›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, แด ษชแด ส€แด‡ แด„แด€ส€แด…
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•, ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–, แด€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, า“ษชส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, แดษด แดส แดกแด€ส
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แดส แด€แด…แด แด‡ษดแด›แดœส€แด‡
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ, แด„สŸแดsแด‡ส€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘, แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€ แด€ษขแด€ษชษด
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’, ษชา“ แดกแด‡ แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡sแด›

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐

3.5K 93 52
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ ANNULET

◆ ———— ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ———— ◆

Please read the MC information before starting to read the chapters.

NAME: Hamamura (Y/N)

HEIGHT: 5'5 (sorry for the tall readers but I hardly can imagine being tall)

EYE COLOR: Deep blue and cerulean blue

HAIR: Black with dark blue highlights

SKIN: Tan/Tanned

APPEARANCE

Y/N is a short woman with average size of chest, curvy but not quite skinny. Has rather thick thighs because of her combating style of using mostly her legs to fight. Some consider her cute, and some quite beautiful.

She has long hair, but she puts it in a low messy bun with some hair strands falling at the side of her face. Just below her jaw, there's a three clawed scar that goes to her collarbone.

She goes barefoot.

PERSONALITY

Y/N is not a very difficult individual to understand. She's very quiet and reserved towards new folks, strangers and foes. But when she's around her people she can easily be a carefree and open-minded person. With her family, she's very protective and worries a lot because she fears that she will lose them, she doesn't want to go through that again.

She's very aware of what she can do and what not, she still needs to discover all of her abilities and train them to the fullest, so she always tries to have the upper hand when battling by messing with the opponent.

SKILLS

Prowess in musical and cooking field 🎼🍲: As a child, Y/N had the ability to learn every musical instrument in a short time, as well as sing and compose her own songs, but she prefers to share songs that already exist. Because of Makino, she learned how to cook simple but delicious dishes, that brings out the best of the flavors and her specialty is meat (what a surprise).

Natural navigation 🧭: Because of her heightened senses and guide from the stars (reference to Moana), she can go around the sea without a log pose (she prefers to have it, no one can be so sure).

ABILITIES

Healing water 💧: Y/N can heal superficial injuries with water, but it has to be fresh water from the lakes/rivers from the mountains. Can detect any illness too. Seawater doesn't work, especially for Devil Fruit users.

Water embodiment 💧: The way Y/N shape-shifts into her wolf form and back speaks itself. By transforming her body into water she can move freely and instantly be a wolf or be human. She has the power to control the water masses (can manipulate water in this form too).

Great strength 💪: Thanks to her arduous training, Y/N gained a lot of physical strength. Can create big craters if she wants.

Heightened speed and reflexes 🏃‍♀️: Adding the training she endured and her enhanced senses, we can assure that she's fast. Thanks to her senses, her dodges are always on point.

Fighting style 🥋: Muay Thai, kick boxing and Taekwondo (similar to Sanji). Rarely uses her hands.

WOLF FORM

FAMILY

Father figure(s):

𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"You can spill drinks on me, even spit on me. I'll just laugh about it. But If you dare to hurt my friends... I won't forgive you!"
~

𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝

"It doesn't matter who your parents were. Everyone is a child of the sea."
~

Brothers:

𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐃. 𝐋𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲

"I don't wanna conquer anything. It's just that the person with the most freedom on the sea is the Pirate King."
~

𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐃. 𝐀𝐜𝐞

"I don't wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that'll be enough."
~

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐨

"Our bond can't be broken even if anyone tries."
~

LOVE INTEREST

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱

"Do you wanna fly with me? Perhaps that will help you to sleep."
~

"If something bothers you, you know that I'll always be there."
~

"I don't care if I'm doing something important, you come first."
~

"Maybe I feel bad, but I don't regret loving you."
~

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.8K 20
Werewolf!Zoro X Reader ยฐAll characters belong to Oda and all rights for one piece are his and what not. I don't own One Piece just the story, I also...
4.2K 67 13
The photo goes to all the rightful owners! -You lost your crew but Law was there to save you and helped you recover. You finally met Law once again...
752K 36.9K 98
๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ๏นŒ๏นŒ...
98.3K 4.1K 27
{Modern AU} First time doing a x reader story. You have been uprooted from your home in Sabaody by your Uncle. Due to complications at your school a...